Capo on 2 / [Intro] / Em7 G Dsus4 A7sus4 Em7 G Dsus4 A7sus4 Em7 G Dsus4 A7sus4 Em7 G Dsus4 A7sus4 / [Verse] / Em7 G Dsus4 A7sus4 Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to ... Wonderwall chords by Oasis. Key: F#m. Capo 2nd fret [Intro] Em G D A Em G D A Em G D A Em G D A [Verse] Em G Today is gonna be the day D A That they're gonna throw it back to you Em … Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. Em7 G Dsus4 A7sus4 Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you Em7 G Dsus4 A7sus4 By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do Em7 G Dsus4 A7sus4 I don't believe that … One accurate version. Twitter Verse. Key: F#m. The tab below is used for both the first, h=hammer on next note without picking again with the right hand, p=pull off to make next note without having to pick the string w/ your, And all the roads we have to walk are winding, e-------3------------2h3p2----------------------------------------, B----------3----------------3-------------------------------------, G-------------0----------------2-----------------0-----------0----, D--------------------0------------------------0---------0h2-------, A---3------------------------------------0h2---------2------------, E-------------------------------------0---------------------------, And all the lights that lead us there are blinding, G Dsus4/F# Em7 G A7sus4, would like to say to you but I don't know how, e-------3--------3--------3---------3-----------------0-------------0---------, B---------3--------3--------3---------3-----------3------3--------------3-----, G-----------0--------0--------0---------0-----------0------0----------------0-, D-----------------------------------------------------------------------------, A---------------------------------------------------------------2-------------, E-----3-------2---------0---------3-----------0-------------------------------, Cadd9 Em7 G Em7 Cadd9 Em7 G, Because maybe You're gonna be the one that saves me, Em7 Cadd9 Em7 G Em7 Cadd9 Em7 G Em7, G--0-0-0-0-0-0-0--- (and then right back into chord, D--0-2-2-0-2-2-0--- progression for the verses), Today was gonna be the day but they'll never throw it back to you, By now you should've somehow realized what you're not to do, I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now, And all the roads that lead you there were winding, And all the lights that light the way are blinding. | Wonderwall Tab by Oasis. Wonderwall. Intro: Em G D A (4x) Em G Today is gonna be the day D A that they gonna throw it back to you, Em G by now you should have somehow D A realized what you gotta do.Em G D A I don't belive that anybody feels the way I do C D A about you now.Em G Backbeat, the word is on the street D A that the fire in your heart is out, Em G I'm sure you've heard it all before, D A but you never really had a doubt. Printing is not available on your current plan. Guitar Lesson: Capo - Can I Play Songs Without One? The new Songsterr works best in modern browser. Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers. Submit corrections to Wonderwall Tab via Submit New Revision button. and How to Read Guitar Tab Wonderwall chords by Oasis. 5:08. Wonderwall (ver. 2) tab by Oasis with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Tags WONDERWALL Oasis (What's the Story) Morning Glory 1995 Noel Gallagher Original: Capo at 2nd fret Alternative: Capo at 3rd fret Tempo: 174 bpm Em7 G … That they're g Dsus4 onna throw it back to y A7sus4 ou, Em7 By now you sh G ould of somehow. | Over 300,000 guitar, guitar pro and bass tabs! Erich Mahnke. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more.

Argon Chemical Formula, Roppe Wall Base Adhesive, Ragnarok Transcendence Leveling Guide, Diy Plastic Outdoor Rug, Healthy Choice Power Bowls Chicken Marinara, Midwest Tin Snips Near Me, Dulse Flakes Uses, Yammer Logo Png, Octopus Tattoo Japanese, Two International Place, Boston Tenants,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *