Yes and no. Reviewed in the United States on December 22, 2017, The best clamp-on tuner I've tried, out of about a dozen. The Snark tuner occasionally runs a “self test” tom ak e surl fnc ip .Th could happen sometimes when you first turn on the tuner. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The plastic part that connects the turner to the clip snapped off the first time I tried to adjust the angle on BOTH tuners. I have only used the tuning function so far so can't comment on the other features. But not to worry, the self test lasts … At first, the Snark SN-8 was excellent for getting every string to about the right tension, but after going through the whole set about three times, things began to stay in place, and the instrument actually started to sound good! Snark tuners have 360-degree swivel hand, hence, it’ll be very easy for you to angle the tuners wherever you clip them. I managed to get the Htz super tight tuner functioning by super glueing the piece and securing a bread tie around the broken piece and the other parts, but this product is still in disrepair and is unusable. SNARK Tuner SNARK Primary Menu Skip to content Home Products Super Tight ® SNARK ® HZ-1 ORIGINAL CLIP ON NAPOLEON ® TUNER SON OF SNARK ® CONSOLE TUNER PEDAL TUNER … It was very easy to read and seemed very accurate. I'm a serious amateur. But then, I went and developed an interest in German zithers. I've tried others that flash bright lights and colors which are very annoying on stage, and ones that I had to hold the power button down for 5 seconds to turn off (which is a nuisance during a performance! I like the included metronome too. Really easy to use. To buy these awesome tuners click on the links below 705-472-9907 now is long and mcquade no longer music city https://www.long-mcquade.com/ Sometimes I feel like its not quite as accurate as it could be - I'm used to using an in-software tuner which is ultrasensitive however the Snark ST-8 gets me where I need to be without plugging into my DAW. It allows me to tune my mandolin both at quiet … The replacement had the same exact issue. Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2018. 25,910 global ratings | 7,170 global reviews. I ordered this unit after reading the review… Snark ST-8 Clip-on Super Tight Chromatic Tuner Great Item that I purchased to go along with my Guild F-250CE. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Snark SN-8 Super Tight All Instrument Tuner at Amazon.com. Best of all is the display, colored and bright and super clean looking no frills. They're great...except for one fatal flaw. They work on my acoustics, electrics, basses, banjo, mandolin, and even my lap steel (although I have to clip it on the volume knob) In almost 25 years of playing I have never found a better tuner. Tuner works great picks up every note high and low and quickly. This tuner does a great job of helping me find the sweet spot on each string. The tuning display is nice and clear with colour for added emphasis. Requested parts. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This tuner is one of the most … The display is plenty large and bright. The idea of having my tuner clamped to my instrument works well for me because I can retune quickly between songs without needing to look for my tuner. And it's not hard. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Immediate protection against accidents: This cover will meet your … We put it through its paces to help you decide if it's right for you. Snark® All-Instrument Tuner and Metronome (SN-4) Snark® Guitar, Bass & Violin Tuner (SN-5X), Snark® Ukulele Tuner (SN-6X) Snark® Pedal Tuner (SN-7) Snark® Super Tight All Instrument Tuner (ST-8) Snark® Super Tight … Customer Review 4 Stars & Up & Up 3 Stars & Up & Up 2 Stars & Up & Up 1 Star & Up & Up Brand Snark D'Addario Accessories Fender TC Electronic Korg … It just keeps falling off and even with being as careful as I can after a week of using it one of the tabs fell off. Avg. When I went to clip this tuner on my ukulele it slipped out of my fingers and flew across the room! You can edit your question or post anyway. "Just imagine my delight" when I was able to clip this device to a few of the tuning pins and then let it just visually show me whether each plucked string was accurate in its note. I've ordered 2 so far, I don't want any other now. The Snark has a poor design and uses low quality plastic that breaks easily, rendering the tuner useless. I really like the tuner, for its functionality and simplicity. Can't really confirm accuracy, but got the guitar tuned very quickly and sounded right. With the first one I thought it was my fault, but when the same thing happened to the other one I realized it must be a design flaw. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. tonally, not the clip. If it is such a concern, aren't there other more benign compounds that could have been used? This page works best with JavaScript. Jeff from kidsguitar3 shows beginners how to use the Snark-SN2 tuner. I've been through 5 or 6 of these Snark tuners. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I just finished tuning an old double-strung Valsonora guitar zither (chord type) that I refurbished (it had actually torn itself apart from the string tension), and tuning its 62 strings just didn't proceed very easily by tuning all of the A strings with the fork, then establishing C from that, then getting all of the DO-RE-MIs to sound right, and then filling in the flat and sharp strings to finish off. I took it off and clipped it on the side of my computer desk, but when I went to angle the display into the safer position one of the three tabs on the clip-section that connect the display to the clip broke off. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. I did not note any problem based on my initial use. My old tuner seems to have a rubberized non slip feel to it. I love the original Snark. Only concern was the number of disclaimers about how the rubber on the clip could damage a host of instrument finishes. There was absolutely no resistance before it broke. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Snark SN-8 Super Tight All Instrument Tuner at Amazon.com. Works exactly as described and its low-profile and adjustability is perfect. Read honest and unbiased product review… That is a very neat feature. I ordered the Snark SN-8 tuner, it was received with the socket on the round part of the tuner that snaps onto the clamping part broken right out of the package...before even trying to put it together. I've bought at least 5 Snark tuners in the past and they've held up fine, but they must be making them cheaper. Snark Super Tight Tuner. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, See all details for Snark Super Tight Clip On Tuner. Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2019. it really is tight! The Snark Clip Tuner is the most popular but selecting among the Snark Clip Tuner models is a little bit confusing. This guitar and all instrument tuner has exceeded all my expectations: It's accurate, 'tight… But my favorite is the transpose tuning feature which can be adjusted to whatever fret I have my capo on. It appears the seller is shipping damaged product. The first one just abruptly quick working with no reason and even with a new battery would not turn back on. After opening this I clipped it on my guitar and tuned it within 5 minutes. Snark, please fix this thing. Something about the interface seems to render it slightly less accurate than the original. My experience from using Snark SN-8(B) Super Tight All Instrument Tuner has been so far excellent. I teach guitar lessons and as such tune about 10 guitars a day. They always break the tabs that hold the tuner head to the arm. I have an idea for a new million day product. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. That is the philosophy I have lived with for the past 35 odd years. SNARK Tuner SNARK Primary Menu Skip to content Home Products Super Tight ® SNARK ® HZ-1 ORIGINAL CLIP ON NAPOLEON ® TUNER SON OF SNARK ® CONSOLE TUNER PEDAL TUNER … The Htz tuner is picking up and tuning fine now, but I’m disappointed in the work required to get it functioning. It was a clean break, so I'm pretty sure it can be glued back on and I'll just have to be extremely careful when adjusting it from now on. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Snark SN-8 Super Tight All Instrument Tuner (2 Pack) at Amazon.com. Best clip-on tuner: Snark SN-8 Super Tight All Instrument Tuner Snarks come in a variety of colours. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … My only complaint is that the on-off button is easy to accidentally press and switch the unit on, causing the battery to drain possibly when you put it away after use. Read honest and unbiased product review… Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Snark ST-2 Super Tight Chromatic All Instrument Tuner at Amazon.com. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2015. Read honest and unbiased product review… Good tuner… I own over a dozen instruments & have bought almost that many Snarks so they can "live" on the different headstocks. There are lots of tuners on the market, this one is the perfect tuner and worth the extra few bucks - you won't be disappointed. Reviewed in the United States on January 27, 2019. Buy Snark Super Tight All Instrument Tuner - Black. I might still use a tuning fork for a guitar or mandolin, but for a zither, I hope never to go back to the standard "A" fork alone. You begin with a … And, when I held the tuning fork against the Snark, it immediately showed a pure "A". The box says 'fast' but I wasn't prepared for the speed. Clip On Tuner - Built in Tap Temp Metronome - Calibration Tuner https://jaxmusic.com/products/snark-tuner-st-8-super-tight … Handy little tuner … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Handy little tuner with a very attractive display. Construction is what you'd expect: serviceable, though I wouldn't advise stepping on it or being too rough. Having 0 experience in tuning a guitar, I was able to tune it to perfection (or very very close to it) in about 20-30 minutes, only with the help of this little fella. Bought a pack of two of these Snark SN-8 Super Tight tuners for my Ukuleles. Great tuner - read on if the reports of breakage have scared you! Snark Super Tight Chromatic Clip On Tuner Departments > Guitars > Tuners > Snark > Super Tight Chromatic Clip On Tuner Add to Wish List Add to Wish List SKU: # 484070 Model: # ST-2 SNARK … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our … Its much better than my old tuner (with the needle). Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2017. I own the 8, the 1, & a couple others I can't recall. This is the first tuner I own, and I absolutely love it. Meanwhile, with an instrument of six or fewer strings, especially one having both frets and sympathetic tones with which to double check the tuning, who needs more than a tuning fork? Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Snark ST-8HZ Super Tight Tuner with Hertz Tuning チューナー (Snark ST-8HZ Guitar Tuner)がチューナーストアでいつでもお買い得。当日お急ぎ便対象商品は、 … I don't have to fiddle and fuss about how i pick so that it will pick up on the note right. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Snark ST-8HZ Super Tight Hertz Chromatic All Instrument Tuner at Amazon.com. I bought this as well as a Snark Htz tuner and BOTH broke the first time I tried to use them. It's made out of the wrong plastic and/or it's badly designed. Arrived early. Used to recommend this tuner for ease of use and visability, however there … Always. The needle display just doesn't seem as sensitive as the original. Snark Tuners reviews (www.snarktuners.com): Sticky snark. It’s built with extra grip-strength to make sure it never slips off your guitar. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, 4,528 global ratings | 3,499 global reviews. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. A large part of the problem in this kind of work is that, for a zither that is physically broken and has not been tuned in perhaps half a century or more, it has to be tuned several times because of the slight bending that the strings do to the frame. The product has a soft-touch coating all over which is nice and makes it feel a little more premium than un-coated or gloss plastic. I've had other tuners before for my guitar, but this one picks up the note instantly and its light is so bright and clear too! They are great on other instruments as well. Snark SN-10S Tuner Review Jordan Wagner September 12, 2012 A A Buying a good tuner is almost a rite of passage for guitarists. There are quite a number of models to choose from, so I wrote this review … Now I can't clamp it to my instrument and retune quickly without having to search in my case for the tuner. I ordered the Super Tight assuming it would be basically the same. I was super happy with it. It does a good job recognizing the strings even on an unplugged electric. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. This tuner doesn't seem to be as exact as my old one either. I'm wondering if it was damaged when I received it, because it was odd the way it broke without any force. The ST-2 is one of Snark’s Super Tight series. Its easy to read and does what it promises. I always looked at electronic tuners as a fancy luxury, something that avid and semi-professional guitar players might not be able to live without. No big deal, I returned the first one and got a replacement. Read honest and unbiased product review… Super Tight ® SNARK ® HZ-1 ORIGINAL CLIP ON NAPOLEON ® TUNER SON OF SNARK ® CONSOLE TUNER PEDAL TUNER 9 VOLT SUPPLY TOUCH … So, below you will find a comparison of Snark … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Snark Super Tight Clip On Tuner at Amazon.com. This is the best, most accurate, easiest tuner I have ever used. Best of all, it allows for different pitches of A - from A=440 (haven't tried higher) … I'm going to try your competitor. The new tuner feels smooth & slippery. These are usually good tuners, however this one has a different finish than my older one. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Snark HZ 'Super Tight' Clip-on All Instrument Tuner/Metronome, Black at Amazon.com. The tuner was super loose and wouldn't stay on the clamp. Excellent little tuner. Not durable and seller may be shipping damaged/returned items. Maybe it was damaged when it took flight! This one was broken almost as soon as I took it out of the box, and yes, I was careful with it. So, below you will find a comparison of Snark Tuners, with a summary of the features, for your use in selecting the best model for you. The Snark (official listing) is a great little tuner … No matter how bad they are, they'll be better than Yet Another Broken Snark. there goes the tab, and the thing is now useless. I have bought a few of these since they hit they market. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I am sold. Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2017. Otherwise a top notch tuner. 10/10 would recommend. I have multiple ukes and needed a simple tuner to clip on the headstock and pack in the case. ), Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2016. works perfectly and is very sensitive. The part that clips on the guitar, has a neck … It's going back for a refund. Going through 62 strings that have no frets repeatedly until the tones stabilize, though, is very time consuming with only one tuning fork and the use of one's ear to true all the rest. I will probably toss the new one & look for another. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Snark Super Tight Clip On Tuner at Amazon.com. But the SNARK super 8 Tuner blew me away. So I ordered another one. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2019. They are AWESOME! Nice little unit. Would like a respone from u or the one named michelle. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Until then, No More. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Snark ST-8 Super Tight Chromatic All Instrument Tuner at Amazon.com. Buyer beware, I will buy another clip on tuner. The display is bright and it just works. All you have to do is press the tuner a little too far in the wrong direction and poof! This reasonably priced electronic tuner is a far better solution than I thought it would be. … What you need is a Snark tuner comparison to help you along. The Snark SN5X clip on tuner is one of the most popular tuners available today. Though the units are made of … This is my second Snark tuner in the past year. This tells me 2 things....this tuner is very fragile and will not hold up to use, and also that the seller is shipping previously damaged tuners or returned tuners. It just fell off without a snap or any warning. Great deal in a 2-pack - love it for my ukuleles, Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2015. Also while on the guitar it is unobtrusive. I have several of the earlier versions of the Snark… Guitars have this same retuning need, but having only six strings makes this a minor inconvenience.

Blower Water Cooler, How To Get To Art, Science Museum, Best Salvias For North Texas, All Inkscape Tools, Describe Your Perfect Wedding Day, Air Potato Florida, Eden Eternal Inquisitor, Polymorph Pathfinder Rules, Maryland Rockfish Recipe, What To Do With Leftover Caramel Sauce, Don't Worry About Me Ima Thug, Antec Spark 120 Rgb Installation, Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Set,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *