Mixing and … Pour 1/4 cup of liquid smoke over roast. Sweet Potato BBQ Fries. Pulled Pork Shepherd’s Pie. I threw this together one night when I was craving Park Burger’s “The Works” fries (pro tip: order them with sweet potato fries instead of regular fries) and I may or may not have made them 4 more times this week. These also make amazing party food and are perfect for game day snacking. Cupcakes & Kale Chips is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Day 3: this sweet potato pulled pork hash, or pulled pork tacos And if things don’t go as planned, pulled pork freezes really well and can be used in a recipe like this one later. My husband has dreams of being a pit master. White potatoes are not the only potato to stuff. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Cooking time is 18 to 24 minutes. Everyday Meals | Sweet Treats | Simply Gluten-Free. So now he is on to mastering the art of smoking meat. There’s so much to choose from, you’ll have to come back again and again to try them all - fries, sweet potato fries, chicken tenders, pretzel bites and even mini churros (with creamy caramel dipping sauce!). Bring to a boil and cook for10 minutes, then remove from the water to let cool. Taste and season accordingly. I am a fan of Stubb’s Original. Your email address will not be published. You can make super easy baked sweet potato fries, or cook them in an air fryer. As always, all opinions are my own. Copyright ©2020, Cupcakes & Kale Chips. Refrigerate to cool to below 41 degrees. Juice the two limes into the crema. Mix with the diced onions, cilantro, juice of half of the lime, salt, and granulated garlic. Introducing my loaded sweet potato fries with pulled pork, homemade pico, and cilantro lime crema. Top … When fries are crisp, top with pork ribs and cheddar cheese. Layer the cheese curds on top of the pork. Smother with the gravy. Your email address will not be published. Any of your favorite barbecue side dishes will be a delicious pairing with this fun dish, like these. 1 ½ cups pulled pork in barbecue sauce, warmed 1 pkg (20 oz each) Alexia® Waffle Cut Sweet Potato Seasoned Fries 1 cup prepared coleslaw Throw a generous amount of shredded pulled pork in. Bake the fries according to the instructions on the label. Combine all remaining ingredients except … Baked sweet potato fries are … Sweet Potato Fries at The Blues BBQ Co. "I seriously loved this place, my favorite place since I've been in Roanoke. Curly’s Pulled Pork Loaded Sweet Potato Fries are the ultimate in game day eats. Repeat as desired and top with the crema. Spread the cooked fries evenly in a 13x9-inch baking dish. I smoked about 10 pounds of pork butt this weekend, using my Texas Style Pulled Pork recipe. Layer the fries, pork, shredded cheese, and pico. Baked sweet potato fries are topped with pulled pork, barbecue sauce, and melted cheese, plus a nice scoop of cole slaw. Set aside. Grilled Peach Salad with White Balsamic Vinaigrette. Arrange sweet potato fries in a single layer on a large baking sheet. I went for a heat game… Cover and reserve until needed. Prepare your sweet potato fries and pile them on a sheet pan or in a skillet. I like to use my favorite Maple Dijon Apple Cole Slaw, but you can use your favorite recipe or keep it super simple and gran a container from the grocery store. The cheddar gives it that hint of sharp flavor and Jack cheese melts into perfect gooeyness. Top with pineapple and ginger. For an even simpler option, you can always use a bag of frozen sweet potato fries that you’ve prepared according to the package instructions. Slit each sweet potato down the middle. Then add a scoop of cole slaw on top, like my to get the full barbecue experience with some cool crunch to balance out all of that rich and meaty, gooey, and cheese pile of deliciousness. For even more recipes to help your follow your passions of food, family, and fun,keep up with me on…, Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram. Its a simple rub but I love it. Next, homemade pico de gallo. Making use of leftover pulled pork, this recipe combines it with one of … Your email address will not be published. First, you’ll want to make your pork. Bake for 10 minutes, flip the fries, and bake for about another 10-15 minutes, or until golden and crispy. The BBQ is fantastic, the service was great, I liked the atmosphere. My loaded BBQ pulled pork fries is a contender in the Curly’s BBQ Showdown and I need your help! Sweet Potato Pulled Pork Sliders Ingredients: 1-1/2 cups pulled pork in barbecue sauce, warmed 1 pkg (20 oz each) Alexia Waffle Cut Sweet Potato Seasoned Fries 1 cup prepared coleslaw 1/3 cup mild yellow banana pepper rings Instructions: Prepare waffle cut fries according to package directions. Nothing is this easy: melt lard in a medium frying pan on high heat. So until then, I’ll either just make Slow Cooker Root Beer Pulled Pork or leave it to the experts to make perfectly smoked, super tender pulled pork. Smashburger also offers tasty sides on its menu suitable for game day including sweet potato fries, haystack onions or the classic Smashtots™ tossed in rosemary, garlic, & olive oil. Before we get to layering, can we talk about Tillamook’s new shredded cheeses?! Sprinkle in the salt and toss them with your hands to coat them. And he has helped his friends at a pig roast or two in the past. Loaded Sweet Potato Fries Bake the fries according to the instructions on the label. Preheat oven to 450°F, and coat a baking sheet with olive oil or cooking spray. But his technique still needs some work. While the fries bake, alleviate your guilt of using frozen fries by whipping up some cilantro lime crema. I always have some kind of cooked, lean meat on hand to heat for quick meals. Rub roast with sage, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Return to the oven … Sweet Corn Fritters. While the sweet potatoes are cooking, heat up the pulled pork according to the directions. Prepare your sweet potato fries and pile them on a sheet pan or in a skillet. And, thanks to the crock pot, making them is a breeze. Use leftover pulled pork that you’ve made on a smoker or in your slow cooker or Instant Pot. sweet potato waffle fries topped with ancho cherry pulled pork, scallions, ginger cream & pickled onions. Roast for a couple of minutes until it darkens a bit and get nicely crispy. Place the pulled pork on a large baking pan and mix with Sweet Baby Ray’s Sweet ‘n Spicy Barbecue Sauce to desired amount. For a simple shredded pork, toss a pork loin into the crock pot with some salt, pepper, and chicken broth. Week 8 Total Mileage: 37 miles Weekend Meal: Pulled pork, black bean soup, and sweet potato fries I first heard rumors of the snowpocalypse in the middle of Week 8. Broil them until the cheese is golden and bubbly, 1 to 2 minutes. Definitely check out that post if you want a full run down on how to smoke pulled pork. (& if you’re anything like me, leave them in for a few extra minutes to get a slight char on them). You get everything you love about a barbecue dinner in one decadent dish. And possibly my entire family’s too, because I don’t think there was a morsel of meat or a lick of sauce left in that skillet when we were done with it. slow cooker. Place roast in crockpot and season liberally with salt. When the sweet potatoes are cooked to the desired crispiness, layer.the pulled pork on top. long. Place meat in slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray. While I love my Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Stuffed Potatoes, these stuffed sweet potatoes are piled high with leftover Pulled Pork from the other day when I smoked a pork shoulder. Bake until tender and golden brown, turning occasionally. Cook on low heat for 8-10 hrs. The shreds are huge and make all the difference. Arrange the stuffed skins … It’s fun and easy to turn your favorite BBQ meal into a delicious dish like nothing you’ve ever had before. Head to Sweeps.RoadTripEats.com to vote for my recipe where it’s in a match-up challenge, going head-to- head against 13 other food blogger recipes. Fill each sweet potato with the pulled pork. Mix 1/4c of chopped cilantro, a little salt, and the juice of 2 limes with 15oz of Mexican crema. Cut the sweet potatoes into fries and add to a mixing bowl. Place in a 4- or 5-qt. Sweet, spicy, smoky – any kind will do, just use your favorite. Cut the peeled sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch thick slices, and then into sticks to create your fries. Pulled Pork Sweet Potato Fries at The Joint Bar & Grill "This place is an awesome bar! Directions. Dice the tomatoes and jalapeño. Totally worth the extra effort, I promise. I had the pulled pork plate with Cole slaw and sweet… Pull the pork, slightly shredding as you separate the fat from the meat. This is everything good in one dish. Pile the baked fries onto a baking sheet or into a skillet that has been lightly coated with oil, top with the pulled pork, barbecue sauce, cheddar cheese, and Monterey Jack. Cook, covered, on low until meat is tender, 6-8 hours. Loaded Sweet Potato Fries Season pork shoulder with salt and pepper. Serve with batata y yuca fritas (sweet potato and cassava fries) to keep things authentic. Meatballers. The Sweet Potato Fries. Substitute rotisserie chicken for shredded pork for a quicker preparation. Top with the shredded pulled pork, and cheddar cheese. Place the pork, chicken broth, salt, and pepper in a crock pot and set to low for 6-8 hours or until the pork easily shreds. Pulled Pork Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. Heat in a pan and sear for four minutes and then put in a crockpot on high for four hours or slow for eight hours. Sprinkle with green onions, and drizzle with extra BBQ sauce to serve. Required fields are marked *. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Crispy, delicious, sweet fries, rich, savory, and succulent barbecue pulled pork, your favorite sauce, and gooey cheese all perfectly balanced by some cool and crisp slaw. Layer the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet or in a skillet and cover them with the cheese. Layer the fries, pork, shredded cheese, and pico. Combining Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese is the perfect blend. While the fries are baking, prepare the Curly’s Sauceless Pulled Pork according to the package directions. This might just be my new favorite way to eat barbecue! Layers of shredded pork, melted cheese, zesty pico de gallo, and creamy cilantro lime crema elevate sweet potato fries to a whole new level. After you’re finished making the slaw and corn above, peel the cooled potatoes and slice into 1/4″ sticks. Fill the sweet potato skins with the mixture and top with the cheese. Top the fries with pulled pork, drizzle on your favorite barbecue sauce, and top it with plenty of cheese. Remove from the oven and … To make the sweet potato fries… While the pork is in the crock pot, place 2-3 whole sweet potatoes in a pot of water to cover. Disclaimer: This recipe was developed through a sponsored partnership with Curly’s and Parade Community Table. Toss the cut sweet potatoes in the olive oil, salt, and pepper, and lay on the baking sheet in a single layer. This Mexican pulled pork is perfect for a weekend treat with friends. Required fields are marked *. Buffalo Chicken Loaded Baked Sweet Potato Fries, Buffalo Chicken Poutine on Potato Waffles, Slow Cooker Peruvian Pulled Pork Cauliflower Rice Bowls, BBQ Pulled Pork Loaded Sweet Potato Fries, If you don’t want to hand cut your fries, you can try this, While you can layer everything on that same baking sheet, I like piling it all up in a. Bake according to package directions. Your email address will not be published. Stir in the cilantro and salt to taste. You can also use one package frozen sweet potato fries, prepared as per package instructions. But these loaded fries are the ultimate in game day eats with pulled pork, barbecue sauce, melted cheese, and cole slaw, but they also make a family-friendly dinner everyone will love. But these loaded fries also make a family -friendly dinner everyone will love. Remove roast from crockpot and place meat into a bowl, discarding any bones and fat. Set to low for 6-8 hours, until it shreds easily & you’re good to go. barbecue pork, game day food, gluten free snacks, pulled pork, sweet potato fries, cut into about 1/2 in. The food is excellent for being a bar, their beer selection is usually on point but there service is a bit sporadic sometimes. BBQ Pulled Pork Loaded Sweet Potato Fries can be everything from a barbecue-inspired family-friendly dinner to football food everyone will love to snack on during the big game. The Pulled Pork. So with that in mind, I really encourage you to make extra pulled pork and use the leftovers for this Sweet Potato Pulled Pork Hash. Now, you could go full throttle with your over achieving and make your own sweet potato fries but I just grab a bag of frozen fries- I favor the Alexia Foods ones. Done. 10. beef & pork meatballs, smoked white bean sauce, garlic croutons, basil sprouts. Sweet potatoes are another alternative that are just as fluffy and delicious. Mix all the fries’s spices together and add to the potatoes, toss to coat them all and cook in oven for around 30 min, turning them over half way through. Then I can transform it into something else amazing like this…. A few minutes in the oven or under the broiler turns that cheese into melty perfection and you will be in barbecue heaven. You can even use leftovers from a restaurant or buy packaged meat like the Curly’s brand. Place all of the fries in a mixing bowl and drizzle them with the oil. He now has a smoker that has all kinds of feedback mechanisms to maintain the perfect smoking temperature. Bake until nice & crispy. Whatever you’re craving, Outtakes makes you the flavour director! wide and 2-3 in. 13. Shred and toss with Root Beer and sauce. Repeat as desired and top with the crema. I absolutely love the pulled pork with sweet potatoes! Neatchos. A few minutes in the … Bake at 450°F for another 5-7 minutes or broil 2-4 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Cool 5 … I opt for the simple seasoning so it can go with any kind of sauce (bbq sauce, chimichuri, brown mustard…) and we don’t get tired of eating the same thing multiple days in a row. All Rights Reserved. Fritters are a crunchier alternative if you want a playful side that even young … Whether it is flank steak or filet mignon, that man can grill with the best of them. Arrange the fries in a single layer on your baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper. Gently fold in the pulled pork and the potato flesh and heat until warm. Preheat the oven to 400°F. To assemble sliders, place 1-2 heaping tablespoons of pulled pork on one sweet potato fry. Especially to load up with your favorite sauce for these cheese fries. Top the fries with pulled pork, drizzle on your favorite barbecue sauce, and top it with plenty of cheese. Dice up a few roma tomatoes, some red onion, a jalapeño (or two), & cilantro and mix with some salt, garlic powder, lime juice, and cilantro.

Cookie Crumb Truffles, Tesco Value Fun Fruits, How Many Calories In Jollof Rice And Chicken, Avocado Ice Pops Filipino Recipe, White Sweet Potato Walmart, Best Stain Color For Hickory Cabinets,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *