It sounds really great as a last step to lock everything in. Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Best selling ... Beauty Formulas X 2 Tubes Tea Tree Deep Cleansing Facial Mask 100ml. I did not know they played music to plants or skincare ingredients, but now I am eye-rolling so hard – I practically see the back of my brain! It is the ultimate skin product and now even my husband use it and his skin improves every day. I watch a lot of vintage make-up tutorials on YouTube and one day while watching a historical account of Marylin Monroe’s routine Nivea and Vaseline were mentioned as her Holy Grail combo moisturizers. Many thanks for your posts! Despite my success with it, I don’t think everyone necessarily needs it or would benefit from it. I mean it’s stood the test of time and still around so it must be a favourite for some – actually I think the packaging is pretty nice and simple. This is a Great Product…Great Price…Great Results!!!! I’ve never thought anything of Nivea and had the same stereotypes about mineral oil and petroleum. Help slow the appearance of premature aging with NIVEA Q10, Micellar Professional - Loved by Make-up Artists, Q10 Power Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Age Spot Day Cream, All the latest highlights, care tips, inspirations and offers, Exclusive free product samples especially chosen for you. Most people experience dark spots on the face, but they can also affect the skin on the body too. Anti ageing requires one thing above all else – the right care. Here are some things to keep in mind: For $1, you have little to lose and a lot to gain. NIVEA provides a range of non-comedogenic products that are skin compatibility and dermatologically approved. I surely go to the chemist soon to pick up a tub or two. I laughed so much at the Mozart comment – is that true?? I’ve always had comments about what I use on my face. science-based skincare Skin profile - 30's, Night Cream. Acne inversa. And I’ll use it on my face when I take our dog out for walks in the winter. Finding a quick fix might be your sole focus, but it’s important to understand what might be causing your breakout. Hi! Swear by if and recommend this as a travel staple too! I have extremely oily skin and everything the derma gave me for the acne wrecked my skin without curing the acne. But the only think that really helps prevent me from break outs is my Nivea!! Love this post! I’ve always wondered if this would work well for oily skin folks, glad to hear it does! Please use slightly acid creams such as pH5.5 balancing intending of your skin. Facial cleansing is essential for clear and healthy skin. I live in the tropics – no issues with Nivea Creme I can tell you. Running out to the drugstore to grab a tin now! Yes, the scent is not very luxurious, but the stuff works and with your very detailed ingredients’ list breakdown (THANK YOU!) lactobacillus/kelp ferment filtrate), which is not a rare ingredient by any means. Facial care products that are created for men specifically care for such issues and provide moisture with less oil so as not to damage pores. Crazy! ???? It just may change your lives and faces! Lol. Before you hop into bed, apply a nourishing night cream. I know this cream from the times when I was a child, I always had a German version at home and even my grandma uses some packaging of big Nivea jars for needles and crafts :D I haven’t use it for a while but I might try it on my legs since nothing works on my legs like vaseline and sometimes I would prefer to use a moisturizer instead of vaseline. Take our quick and easy NIVEA skin type test. I personally hate the feeling of this creme on my face though and only use it for emergencies when it’s feeling extra dry and I have nothing else, but perhaps it’s finally time to properly give this a try as a moisturiser. I've already repurchased a backup, and this will be a staple in my routine until I win the fucking lottery (then I'll splurge on La Mer because why not) or kingdom come. HaHaHa Now I need to get a bottle. It’s so cold, and I love the cold weather, but I don’t like what it does to my skin. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The skin benefits of using products containing creatine. Mud mask, clay mask and charcoal mask. Dark spots can be caused by a multitude of different reasons, they are most usually caused by ‘hyperpigmentation’. Castor oil, green tea extracts, milk, aloe vera, lemon juice and honey can also be used to bleach the appearance of dark spots. Acne conglobata is the severest form of acne vulgaris – this presents lumps, abscesses and pustules that can result in noticeable scarring. I kept telling her I thought it was so heavy. :-) xoxo. This is so interesting! Not sure I can use this on my face as I’m already quite oily and in a humid climate – my skin is quite happily moisturised with little effort in this environment haha. This sounds amazing though. Buy today at Superdrug.com This is the top of the page. http://melinspired.com/inspired-in-mexico/, http://blog.lindisima.com/2012/02/creme-de-la-mer-y-nivea-son-lo-mismo-o.html, https://tophatlifestyle.com/style-beauty/review-time-with-naveena-why-nivea-cream-is-your-skins-best-friend/, I used the $1 Nivea Creme on my face, and here's what happened, I used the $1 Nivea Creme on my face, and here’s what happened, How to remove sebaceous filaments: my 3 tips for clearer pores, The truth about Teddy Blake bags + buying a preowned Hermès Kelly 28, Is SK-II worth it? You can’t beat that $1 price tag and the tin looks travel friendly too ;p I ended up going off creams and moisturizing with oils this winter and I haven’t seen one flake. My grandmother has always used Nivea and that’s where I picked it up from. 5 uses of nivea cream. I just started using it about a month ago and WOW!!!! My dad used to use this same cream religiously. The formula dates back to 1911 (it has changed since then, though not by much) and was the first stable oil-and-Water based on cream on the market! I actually did try a sample of the famous La Mer Cream, and I admit, it’s lovely. I remember when this was so hot last year. Discover NIVEA's skincare range of shaving gels, skin creams & lotions, face washes, moisturisers, deodorants and shower gels. If acne occurs after you've turned 25, it is known as late onset acne or “acne tarda”. And now we will say it all together: “Mineral Oil is not evil!” It is indeed a great occlusive. For me it performs slightly better than the Nivea Cream, but not nearly enough to justify the difference. Must remedy that asap! USA). I’ll scoop up a pea sized amount, rub it between my fingers, and apply that under my eyes and on my cheeks where my skin is driest. I agree with everything you wrote here, and would like to add that when my cystic/hormnal acne and rosacea prone skin FREAKS out and everything I try to out on it stings, this is the thing I reach for, maybe with a spot treatment but it truly is the ultimate in soothing and healing irritated acne. Nothing has ever been so well explained and kept me locked in so much! Holy Grail for life. I ordered the German tin from Amazon and use Nivea as my final step of my skin care routine. My skin is looking so good. Hope you had a great weekend. 2. I thought this was a fluke, and knowing my luck I was probably going to break out in a few days, but nope. Maybe that is why my classmates in high school were always complimenting my skin. We all use at some point cosmetics on our skin, we should protect it and shield it well from the sun! It has also balanced out my oily skin! Now guess whose going to try it?? My mom used it and I always remember the way her face smelt, I do believe she still uses it. Okay I definitely need to pick one of these up. Thanks so much for going in-depth and looking at the ingredients, so useful! BUT! My feet are smooth and soft- not scaly and rough like they’ve been since winter arrived in Michigan. This medication is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations (e.g., diaper rash, skin burns from radiation therapy). NIVEA MEN Oil Control Face Wash, for oily skin, deeply cleanses skin and controls oiliness up to 12h. I now feel like getting an extra one to use on my drier areas overnight, what a genius idea! Jen, the proof is definitely in the pudding. We reveal how to maintain your beautiful, youthful skin, even after you’ve turned 30. It’s helpful and it’s great that something so cheap worked for you!!! Feels like a baby’s butt! By the way, I tried the eye cream of Cerave…., it really helps! I love simple smells like that! Helpless Whilst Drying. *cue the Nivea Creme*. Vitamins can be helpful, for example applying vitamin E either directly onto the skin or using a product which contains vitamin E. Making sure you get ample vitamin C in your diet, from sources such as strawberries and oranges. I compared them, La Mer and Nivea, for a post (in Spanish http://blog.lindisima.com/2012/02/creme-de-la-mer-y-nivea-son-lo-mismo-o.html ) years ago. thanks for this blog I LIke it. All this for $1. Exfoliators which include glycolic or salicylic acid are specifically advantageous. I hear amazing things about Nivea though! My skin is naturally dry, and the winters make it even more unhealthy and de-hydrated. I would also break out and there was a Nivea in rescue .. in couple days, rashes would be gone. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. OH and it’s also great on sunburns too! And definitely going to have to look into this given it’s price :), xx, mel £6.99 New. , I have been using Nivea Cream since I was a baby. The NIVEA Q10 Power Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Age Spot Day Cream has Q10 antioxidants and natural ageing defence. Everyone says that I don’t look my age, now my daughter has grown up they also say we look like sisters rather than mother and daughter, thinking about it they used to say the same about my mum and me. I’d be nervous that it would break me out though if used on my face. This sounds really interesting given it’s such a simple product. Nivea Mens Cream Creme for Face Body & Hands Non Grease Hydrating 75ml 4.5 out of 5 stars (33) 33 product ratings - Nivea Mens Cream Creme for Face Body & Hands Non Grease Hydrating 75ml Hope you’re having a lovely weekend so far Jenny :), My mum used to use this for hand cream, and I’ve been having issues with dry hands lately, maybe I need to give this a go! After massaging for a bit the white cast disappears, and I go to sleep. Copyright © 2020 Jenny Wu. I know a lot of girls were raving about this as a makeup primer. Okay! In this video, I put forth my opinion on the usage of Nivea Soft Cream on an acne prone skin. The key ingredient in La Mer is their fermented algae extract (ie. I tried it a couple of years ago and really liked it too, except that it does smell like a grandma, but in a kind of nice reassuring way though? When returning back from holidays in Asia, I feel my skin softer and more hydrated. I love the texture and smell. My reason for doing it was because I had dry skin on my face and also because I absolutely love the smell…it smells like my Dove White Beauty Bar… Exactly! Nivea + Cream Blushes: Although the cream isn’t something that i use as a moisturizer for my skin, i love blending in cream blushes with a teeny-tiny bit of it , since i’m guilty of being heavy handed with blush and looking like a clown is only appropriate as a costume. Yes. However, if you're looking for something that'll remove blackheads whilst caring for the rest of the skin, the ideal product is NIVEA Skin Refining Scrub, with Vitamin E and Hydra IQ. Both of them gave me pimples. Me! Wow it’s amazing how this cream has done such wonders for your skin. It does take 10 minutes settle in but my face drinks it up and always feels smooth and plumped. Its so weird to see this cream making such a scene now because its one that we’ve had in our lives forever. I’ve been using Korean Shin Care for 7 years and although wonderfully successful for my skin something was lacking. So I always (always) carry my cheap Nivea with me, pop it on right after my training and my skin feels baby smooth. 8 Tubes of 75ml NIVEA Men Deep Pore Cleansing Mask Black Charcoal. I agree, of all the creams I’ve tried I still go back to the Nivea because it just works! I really dislike Nivea’s fragrance. I really have no cons for this moisturizer Great moisturizer although for areas of more needed attention like the elbows, hands and knees I recommend Nivea Creme which is alot thicker. I have tried this actually on my hands but never on my face. Acwell pH5.5 Balancing Bubble Free Foam, pH5.5 Balancing Licorice Cleansing Toner, and Aqua Clinity ( Double Repair) Creams are good for Acne Skin. One of the simplest but lushest face creams out there...literally says as it does on the tin. I have used this as my moisturiser for as long as I can remember, my mother used it and my grandmother. xxx. You have to avoid any oily products. Before reading your review, I was shopping for a foot creme, and decided to buy a tin of Nivea for 89 cents at Target. With click on Agree, we are using cross-website tools to provide you individual information for marketing purposes via partners, also beyond our website. You’ve also reminded me not to go overboard with exfoliating to avoid damaging the moisture barrier (thank you!). In a well formulated product alcohol shouldn’t be too harmful, but you should go with what you feel comfortable using. Nivea may also be used … Everyone loves getting a little thrifty every now and then, and there are some home remedies which could help the appearance of dark spots too. I used slightly less as a teenager but as I have got older I use alot more to hydrate my dry skin. Keep believe it did such wonders for your skin! Acne inversa This chronic type of acne occurs in phases. I used it yesterday afternoon when I got home, then again last night before bed. There is always a good reason why some ‘grandma’ creams have been around forever. What Causes Acne, Pimples and Blackheads? NIVEA Creme (400 ml), Moisturising Skin Cream, Intensively Caring Face Cream, All Purpose Body Cream for the Whole Family 4.8 out of 5 stars 2,031 £3.79 £ 3 . Now the Nivea Creme does contain panthenol which is great for soothing the skin, but by and large this product does one thing and one thing only – keep your skin moisturized by preventing trans-epedimermal water loss (TEWL) and keeping the hydration locked in your skin. A lot of people love Nivea and it is great for hands and feet. The latter usually rely on less “heavy” feeling oils like jojoba and shea butter, or dimethicones to give that smooth silky feeling we associate with good skin. You also agree that the data may also be transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area without an adequate level of data protection (esp. I’ve been using Nivea Cream since I was a teenager and now that I’m in my 30’s, this is still the best and by far effective on my skin day and night. NIVEA’s Clean Deeper Daily Wash Face Scrub can help prevent acne by removing excess oil from your skin. I’ve been searching high and low for a hand cream and I can’t believe I overlooked this classic product! Typically, they occur because of damaged skin, however they are generally not harmful. http://www.busyandfab.com. It does contain alcohol which helps give it that lighter texture, so it depends on how your skin reacts to alcohol. Great review! Price: Rs.75 for 60 ml. Some people say the Germany texture is thicker and firmer, but I think the overall usage experience should be similar! I’ve been waiting for this post, because Nivea is such a “childhood” brand for me. The best ever ❤️. Actually, I don’t know if it’s this exact product but my grandma has used the same Nivea face cream for years and she has really lovely soft skin. Thanks! But alsonsupper senitive skin so I break out fast! I remember my mom always putting this cream on my face before I would leave the house. Also helps with peeling and flaking caused by differin! This chronic type of acne occurs in phases. Hm sounds like an interesting product! Also, I heard that the ingredients used in the Nivea sold in Germany are different than the one sold in the US? I am sold! Further information about social media buttons can be found in our Privacy Policy. It is always nice to read your posts. But one thing came to mind, over there was a news article recently about all the people who have literally set themselves on fire from using daily skincare containing paraffin for something like eczema. I can see in the comments there are a lot of dry skin girls who swear by it, but my oily skin girls should try it out too before writing it off! This results in skin that’s prone to acne and skin impurities. Lol. It has an SPF of 30 to protect the skin from UV rays and creatine to help skin cells regenerate preventing further dark spots from forming. I have been using Nivea Creme, for years, but never thought to use it on my face! NIVEA Creme 400 ml Moisturising Skin Cream, Intensively Caring Face, Body Cream 5 out of 5 stars (4) 4 product ratings - NIVEA Creme 400 ml Moisturising Skin Cream, Intensively Caring Face, Body Cream It’s good to know that it works so well to deeply moisturize. $1?! I was at my granddaughter’s baby shower this weekend, and had just gotten out of the tub and lathered up with my Nivea, when someone needed to use the potty. Facial cleansing for fresh and healthy skin. Some of them may actually raise a few eyebrows: Yes, there are a lot of petroleum/crude oil derived ingredients in the Nivea Creme, but now you know they’re perfectly safe to use on the skin, and Paula Begoun and Beauty Brains both agree. By not blocking pores, these products can help with the treating and protecting of blemish and acne prone skin. well,,,,,,,I have been using this for years but it was put in the back burner for quite a while since I got suckered in to “oh try this product for this and that”, but now that my skin is starting to get a bit drier than usual (I just turned 49), I do see the difference in my skin! http://www.glitsxgrace.com/2018/02/21/get-to-know-me-all-your-questions-answered/, I love love love how you break this down girl! Spoiler alert, it’s fantastic. This shouldn’t replace anything in your current routine. I have never had problem skin except the normal teenage t-bar problems and the usual premenstrual spots. I love the soft fragrance, but imma gramma, sooo….. When it comes to occlusiveness, petrolatum’s abilities are second to none. The Grandma smell fades a bit, but hell I like it, I also use the “smells like my aunt” Jergens face cream as a makeup remover, then again I have 2 nephews so I may as well be the aunt with that rosey smell right, I guess it’s my turn now? Living in dry climate and surrounded by harsh water, definitely play a huge role… not to mention the stress at work, performance etc…. There are many brands and forms of topical emollients available and not all are listed on this leaflet. Cosmetics NIVEA Unisex Creme Care Jabones Set 3 X 100 Gr. I do mask on a reg. And thank you for clearing up the issue with mineral oil! You really can’t beat that price, I have to pick it up the next time I’m at Target. People would comment how beautiful her skin was. Amazing! Nowadays moisturizers not only include occlusive ingredients that keep hydration in, but they also include antioxidants, brightening ingredients, anti-aging ingredients, and all that beautiful stuff we love seeing. Definitely worth $1!!! These enable personalised online advertisements and extended analysis and evaluation options regarding the target group and user behaviour. This was 5 years back and I’ve never been sold on a product like this, ever! Or IME Cleansing Foam. How Can Q10 Help Reduce The Signs Of Premature Aging? Either way, thanks for sharing this! Learn why with NIVEA. Deff thought I was the only one who loved what Nivea Creme did to my skin lol!! Im wondering why they dont put at the ingredients list the amount per each? You’ve probably seen the simple blue jar on your grandma or mom’s vanity or tucked away on the bottom shelf at a drugstore. Not sure what your skin type is? About … Hi!! Getting to the root of your acne is the best and safest way to clear your skin. This cream is such a staple in many household, and even I need to make sure I have a tin at home at all times or when I travel. It looks bland, feels bland, has a bland ingredient list, but its impact on my skin is anything but. It is one of my favorite winter moisturizers – simple and budget-friendly ;). so 20 years now!! The price point is definitely an incentive to at least give it a go haha, and how incredible it’s working so well for your skin – even after 2-3 weeks! I didn’t expect that! I’ve used Nivea cream since I was 20 years old…. I have anemia and the dry skin that comes with that started recently. If you have an urgent question, feel free to email and I'll get back to you asap. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you for such a detailed description…very interesting read. My grandmother SWORE by Nivea. Love to hear your thoughts! There are many skin creams on the market that can help reduce the appearance of dark spots, particularly if they are age related. The NIVEA Q10 Power Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Age Spot Day Cream has Q10 antioxidants and natural ageing defence. Anyway, that product sounds A-MA-ZING! If you have oily skin, always use water-based skin care products designed for acne-prone skin and avoid anything oil-based. My mum used to use it on us and I now use the Soft version on my girls during the winter after an oil. If it doesn’t work out for your face, use it on your hand or feet! I don’t even get what’s with all the backlash with Mineral Oil. This 76 yo great-grandmother needs SOMETHING for those dark bags, so tonight is the night! NIVEA’s Daily Essentials Tinted Moisturising Day Cream has a light pigmentation that enhances your natural skin tone and provides refreshing moisture. Your description made me laugh, btw XD. So glad you find my posts helpful, thank you for reading! Now I know it was because of Nivea. If you find your skin perpetually dehydrated and nothing seems to work, I highly recommend picking up the travel sized jar and giving this a try. NIVEA MEN Anti Acne Facial Foam has Magnolia Bark Extract and Green Tea Extract to help relieve inflammation and reduce acne problems. I love layering this over my regular hand cream before bed. Whichever product you use, always … It clears the skin of excess oil and prevents blackheads and spots. Hope the smell doesn’t turn me off, though. Brilliant post! Acne vulgaris usually disappears once puberty is over. Firstly, we would always recommend that if you are worried about any changes in your skin that you go see your dermatologist or local GP. I apply this as the last step in my routine, after my moisturizer/sleeping mask, in order to prevent moisture loss. At 57 I am just exploring adding in a serum or not as everyone is singing wonderful praises about these new magical products but I will still carry on using my blue nivea pot of magic. NIVEA MEN Whitening Acne Oil Control Scrub removes dead skin cells for a cleaner look. If acne occurs after you’ve turned 25, it is known as late onset acne. Hi May, I’ve never tried the white plastic box version so I can’t say how it’ll compare. Im curious if the one sold in Asia may be different too, due to the climate? Ingredients. Great information on the Nivea product! Totally agree….my patients from Europe in their 60 age group all have beautiful skin…thanks to Nivea. I’ve read a lot about the la mer and nivea dupe and with tests dermatologists found that the nivea creme was actually better for your skin in the long term. She’s 77 with no wrinkles. Which products to buy and where to buy them. Best selling. Thanks for writing this review. I use it as a night cream everyday and also as a spot treatment during the day when a random pimple pops up before my period. Wow! 5. Usually the cheap products are terrible. Nivea is the only cream that helps prevent them! I’m traveling to Iceland soon too, so I feel like this would be a great moisturizer to try since it’s going to be so much colder than I’m used to! For normal/oily skin you can definitely get by with any regular moisturizer, but for those with perpetually thirsty skin or a compromised moisture barrier, you may need something more. I just discovered your blog and this is the best review I have ever read. In order to keep up with your requirements, NIVEA has a wide range of products to tackle your face’s uniqueness, whatever the condition or type of skin you have. The foaming cleanser contains menthol for that fresh, clean feeling. I tried to use “better “ anti-aging products but I spent lots of money and no satisfaction. Hi I also have CeraVe in my regimen and use that as well. I am familiar with the scent 100%, it is one of those things you never forget. I am wondering a little if it’s quite so cheap here, I can’t think of anything that’s a $1, but I will hunt it out and see! Thank you for sharing your experience Mia! Will pick this up to try in the future! It has an SPF of 30 to protect the skin from UV rays and creatine to help skin cells regenerate preventing further dark spots from forming. Rather this helps seal everything in and prevent moisture from escaping, that’s it. That being said, there are a few ways you can improve the appearance of dark spots and even stop them from occurring in the future. I have never seen my mother use anything other than Nivea.. ❤️. Cat mommy and BTS ARMY Passionate about all things beauty and a stickler for I love Nivea Creme for my hands which get trashed in the winter. A very thorough & detailed review. I use it for my hands (dry skin) and it does wonders, especially in the winter months! I’ve never tried this before, but I love the moisturizers from Lush! It has added jojoba oil and vitamin E aswell which really leaves your skin feeling great after a few months of usage. I have crazy dry skin. She kept a bottle of it and her skin remained soft, supple with very little wrinkles. You can withdraw your consent at any time here. I also tried other expensive products but it doesn’t seem to work on me- either to stingy or too itchy, so I always go back to what works- NIVEA CREME! Hello baby soft hands. I wonder what makes those two products, one a soap and the other a cream smell so similar but its awesome! These products are formulated to contain ingredients that will not block or clog pores. Water, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Petrolatum, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Panthenol, Alcohol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. So, who am I to doubt the Queen? I’ve never tried it on my face as I thought it might be too rich but I’m tempted to give it a try as I love a nicely hydrating moisturiser xx, What a fab review – This sounds like a good product for travelling and packing light and you can be assured you can just use it all over! xx, Oh wow, I’m so curious about this now! I’ve seen it a thousand times but never thought to try it. Your reviews are bomb! I have really oily skin so prefer lighter creams and lotions compared to the thicker ones. So I’m not surprised! I love algae too, so I will check out both Snails & Sea Kelp Coral serums now. At first I thought I couldn’t possibly give up my expensive creams…but I did…and wooiooooooooo…..yes yes yes, dewy skin st 40…???? You’re right…it locks everything in and soothes like nothing else. Rucinol, Vitamin C, and Licorice Extract whiten the skin and reduce dark spots from previous acne problems. Now your post makes me think of trying it again. My mom used Nivea all her life. I mean, for $1 I guess it doesn’t hurt to try it – my skin does get so dry this time of year. All Rights Reserved.

Best Leveling Spot For Hunter Ragnarok, Inkscape Portable Linux, 5 Speed Ceiling Fan, Who Is Juan Dela Cruz, De La Cruz Family Tree, Sooty Shearwater Video,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *