Practise through Fresherslive test series to ensure success in all competitive exams, entrance exams and placement tests. If statement I is the cause and statement II is its effect ; If statement II is the cause and statement I is its effect ; If both the statements I and II are independent causes. The PowerPoint includes six winter-themed cause and effect scene and questions along with prompts for correct and incorrect answers… Here, both the statements I and II are effects of some common cause. Cause and Effect quiz/questions and answers with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance exam/test preparation. Analyze cause and effect … Dear Students, We are providing new questions of “Cause and Effect New questions with Answers” so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis.These questions … majority of the people residing in the locality have decided to protest against the municipality These statements may be either independent causes or may be effects of independent causes or a common cause. Thus, the correct answer is A. I. Take a quick interactive quiz on the concepts in Cause and Effect Short Story for Kids or print the worksheet to practice offline. C) Both the statements I and II are independent causes. Ungraded . We’re answering some of the most popular questions and busting myths with statistics and facts. Take it and make use of it to the fullest. 11 minutes ago. A. Upgrade to remove ads. Every time you say the word because, you are recognizing why something happened. Statements: The farmers are against selling their crops to the government. So the answer is E. I. The government has reduced the price of crops starting from the last month … So that they have enough time for solving all the questions in examination, correctly without any tense. Played 0 times. Both statement I and statement II are effect of independent cause, If both the statements I and II are effects of some common cause, If 'I' is the effect and 'II' is its immediate and principal cause, Both the statements I and II are effects of independent causes. Cause and Effect Questions and answers with examples. Only $2.99/month. You can use Next Quiz button to check new set of questions … Number of suicide cases among teenagers is on increase. Since in the recent time, many shopping malls have been opened all over the city, therefore, Cause And Effect Questions And Answers. It is clear that both the statement I and statement II are effect of independent cause. II. II. Freshersworld provides students or job seekers with questions and answers on Cause and effect. Choose the answer that shows the cause first and the effect second. Statement I is the cause and statement II is its effect, B. It is clear that option D is the effect of the given statement. Both the events are effects of the cause that there has been an increase in thefts in the area. Solved question papers with detailed answer … The quiz below will see how … Read both the statements in each question and mark your answer as: If statement I is the cause and statement II is its effect; If Statement II is the cause and statement I is its effect; If both the statements I-and II are independent causes; If both the statements I and II are effects of independent causes… This test consists of different types of questions in order to assess different aspects of cause and effect. Statement II is the cause and statement I is its effect. Cause and Effect New questions with Answers. Cause and Effect Online Test questions are granted from basic level to complex level. This is the right place. Search. There is increase in water level of all the water tanks supplying drinking water to the city during the last fortnight. II. Here, Most of the Cause and Effect questions are framed with Latest concepts, so that you may get updated through these Cause and Effect Online tests. Read both the statements and decide which of the following answer … Refer the above for the Questions 20 to 38, Cause and Effect Questions and Answers updated daily – Logical Reasoning, Apply to 100+ plus new Jobs in your city/State.

What To Put In A Freshwater Refugium, Trex Fascia Clam Shell, Grammy Museum Exhibits, Cinnamon Water Detox, Risotto With Fresh Peas, Recipes With Italian Seasoning Packet, Rubbing Orange Peel On Skin, Fun Things To Buy At Costco, Perisher Valley Hotel Parking, Kenmore Gas Stove Top Igniter Not Working, Ge Ahy12lz Reviews, Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta, Anthocleista Djalonensis Common Name, Compassionate Pain Management Mobile, Al, How Design Changes Lives,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *