Small wonder they are no longer around. The difference between Version 1.1 and Version 3.1 of the EK7000 action camera models is as follows: Batteries dont seem to last all that long but you do have 2 of them so this was not an issue with me personally. The Diving Mode of the action cam can help you get quality shots in the low light situations underwater. The AKASO V50X uses a 1350mAh 3.7V battery which is quite good, not having a touch screen or front LCD panel, it will save us battery. I purchased the original V50 in response to the positive reviews. It is a great action cam for vlogging, filming outdoor activities & sports. It also supports HD videos at up to 1080P/90FPS. 4.8 (12) 17 Orders. Q: Can this camera be used similar to a dash cam by using a loop recording functionality? Yes, this action camera has a setting to delay a picture. AKASO V50X 4K Action Camera WiFi Waterproof w/ Eis Touch Screen Camcorder 2019 Product Description UPGRADE SERIES OF AKASO V50: Featuring 4K/30fps, 2.7K 30fps and 2K 60fps video resolution, AKASO V50X action camera enables you to take incredible ultra HD videos, clearly recording the beauty and wonders in life. They're very easy to work with and respond to questions in a timely manner. Up to 50% Off, more affordable than Amazon. Another difference is the zoom feature on the new camera. 1x AKASO V50X Action Camera/ 2x 1350mAh Battery/ 1x Battery Charger/ 1x Waterproof Case/ 1x Remote Control / 1x Bicycle Stand/ 10x Mount/ 2x Helmet Mount/ 1x Bandages/ 5x Tethers/ 1 x Protective Backdoor/ 1x USB Cable/ 1x Lens Cloth/ 1x Quick Reference Guide. AKASO V50 Pro SE I'm not a professional photographer by any means, but I consider myself an enthusiast. AKASO V50X Native 4K30fps WiFi Action Camera with EIS Touch Screen 4X Zoom 131 feet Waterproof Camera Remote Control Sports Camera with Helmet Accessories Kit: Action Cameras & Accessories: Amazon.com.au V50X features a convenient IPS touch display for you easily switching to different capture modes(Time Lapse/Slow Motion/Burst Photos) by tapping. They're so reasonably priced that all of my teenagers can have their own camera to record vacations and school projects. AKASO V50 X Action Camera, Native 4K Wifi Underwater 40M EIS Anti-Shake Cam with Touch Screen, Remote Control, Waterproof Case and Mounting Accessories Kit 4.4 out of 5 stars 566. Please format the microSD card first in this camera before using. I felt like upgrading from my Akaso V50 to the V50X before my big trip to Europe. Pros: Yes, this action camera comes with a waterproof case. The app will connect to the Akaso V50X via WiFi and will let you control the camera remotely. With the amount of features and a wifi app that they keep updated iI am 100% confident you will love this camera. You can check your action & sport shots or travel videos on the phone and directly share your content to YouTube, Instagram, and other social media platforms. This action cam comes with a wireless wrist remote that lets you control the camera from the touch of a button. The new UI is much easier to use even if the camera is in the watertight housing and the touch screen is not accessible. Ultra HD 4K25 Video and 12MP Photo, 100ft/30m Waterproof with Case, 170 Degree Wide Angle, Wrist Remote Control, 2 Batteries and Accessory Kit Included Video Format: .MP4. Cons: Overall this is a great little camera and I highly recommend it as well as the company. It can zoom up to 4x on pictures and videos. Just start your action shots in one tap. If your order exceeds the return period, please send an email with your Amazon ID and order number to cs@akasotech.com, we will try our best to help you. Turn on the Diving Mode, it can filter the red light underwater. Note: The working temperature for this action camera is 23 °F/-5°C to 113 °F/45°C. Q: Can you change the angle on this action camera like you can on the AKASO Brave 4? Touch Screen/ Electronic Image Stabilization/ Adjustable View Angle/ Diving Mode/ Distortion Calibration/ H.265 Video Codec/ Still Photo/ Burst Photo/ Time Lapse Photo/ Time Lapse Video/ Slow Motion Video/ Loop Recording/ Driving Mode/ WDR/ White Balance/ ISO/ Audio Record/ Micro HDMI/ Micro USB, Recording Time: Each battery for 720P/About 180 mins, 1080P/About 90 mins, 4K/2.7K/About 60 mins. The battery life, hours of recording, and video quality is very reasonable as well, similar to other higher end brands. To connect to the AKASO WiFi on your smartphone you’ll need a password. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. The case did its job perfectly protecting the camera from the water. It wasn't a big deal for me because I just transferred the pictures to my computer instead of my phone. 2.4GHz wireless wrist remote control lets you easily operate the camera while skiing, cycling, surfing, etc. I really like the touch screen as well as how you can change the width of what you can record. This is our 3rd Akaso we've purchased from them and I'm sure it's not the last! I think the only thing I would like that this doesn't have is instead of the waterproof casing to make the camera itself waterproof. What I liked best was how easy it was to use the camera. With its Roadcam app on your phone or tablet, V50X can be a good vlogging camera for you. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Your phone isn’t the only way to control the Akaso V50X. The touch screen on the V50X really makes it user friendly, and allows you to switch between different settings/modes easily. AKASO V50X 4K action camera records full HDR videos. It seems much easier to handle. The remote is not waterproof. Welcome to your AKASO V50 Pro. Q: What APP do you recommend for the V50X? Buy AKASO V50X Native 4K30fps WiFi Action Camera with EIS Touch Screen 4X Zoom 131 feet Waterproof Camera Support External Mic Remote Control Sports Camera with Helmet Accessories Kit online on Amazon.ae at best prices. You can dive up to 40 meters in depth. Just swipe and tap. In the … Yes, this action camera records in slow motion. You can dive up to 40 meters in depth with the cam. If you're needing an action camera to vlog or take on vacation I highly recommend this brand and this particular model. 4K/30fps, 2.7K/30fps and 2K/30fps Video Recording, Up to 180 min Record Time per 1350mAh Battery. Warm Tip: Samsung 64GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSDXC EVO Select Micro SD Card is Highly Recommended for V50X Native 4K Action Camera (Micro SD card is not included). The Diving Mode of the action cam can help you get quality shots in the low light situations underwater. Spedizione GRATUITA. Q: Does this action camera have a setting to delay a picture? The working temperature for AKASO V50X Action Camera is 23 °F/-5°C to 113 °F/45°C. Just download the Roadcam app on your phone or tablet, you can real-time operate or review the images or videos and share your pictures and videos directly to social media. US $90.37. Click hereto see more details of the shipping information. Turn on the Diving Mode, it can filter the red light underwater. The battery can last up to 180 minutes recording 1080p Full HD video, with the WiFi and screen turned off. Akaso V50X Native 4K/30fps Sports Action Camera WIFI Touch Screen Cam Waterproof Specifications: Touch Screen/ Electronic Image Stabilization/ Adjustable View Angle/ Diving Mode/ Distortion Calibration/ H.265 Video Codec/ Still Photo/ Burst Photo/ Time Lapse Photo/ Time Lapse Video/ Slow Motion Video/ Loop Recording/ Driving Mode/ WDR/ White Balance/ ISO/ Audio Record/ Micro HDMI/ Micro USB I'm very happy with the pictures and videos from my vacation and would recommend this camera to anyone looking for an action camera! Free shipping on orders over $75 from the USA. You can dive up to 40 meters in depth. You can dive up to 40 meters in depth with the cam. Maybe in the future? I used the waterproof housing that was provided with the camera at the Blue Lagoon in Iceland. This item AKASO V50X Native 4K30fps WiFi Action Camera 20MP Ultra HD with Touch Screen EIS Adjustable View Angle 40m Waterproof Underwater Camera Remote Control 4 X Zoom Sports Camera with Mounting Accessories. Q: Is this action camera compatible with GoPro accessories? But some customers say this action camera will accept a 128GB SD card. With a touch screen and simple, streamlined capture modes, it's easy to jump right in and get great shots. No, this action camera does not have a wrist strap. It did not disappoint, except maybe the phone app, but more about that later. Fill out the simple survey to get a 15% OFF Coupon for AKASO New Brave 7 action camera. This is my third "NoPro" and undoubtedly the best. While I am disappointed that Akaso opted to downgrade the resolution from 20mp on the V50 to 12mp on the V50x, it is quite hard to see the loss except in extreme enlargements. Durable by design, AKASO V50X 4K rugged camera is waterproof to 131ft (40m) with a housing. * Which platform do you want to order AKASO Brave 7? AKASO V50X Waterproof Housing Handle Bar/Pole Mount Protective Backdoor Mount 1 Mount 6 Mount 7 Mount 8 Mount 3 Mount 4 Mount 5 Tethers Lens Cloth Mount 2 Bandages USB Cable Battery Charger Helmet Mounts 2 Wrist Strap for Remote EN. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Q: Will this camera accept a 128GB SD card? The ultimate comparison between the Akaso V50 Elite, V50 Pro and V50X. Color adjustment going from dark to light was slow but once it grabs your ok as its only momentary. AKASO V50X action camera records beautiful Full HD video. The remote is not waterproof. I have attached a few from my trip to show what the camera can do. The old V50 didn't have the touch screen and it was more difficult to change settings and get between different picture/video modes. This item: AKASO V50X Native 4K30fps WiFi Action Camera with EIS Touch Screen 4X Zoom Web Camera 131 feet… $99.99 In Stock. AKASO Dash Camera Website. The price point is perfect for novices and even those who are used to the "brand who shall not be named". Free Shipping+Get $30 Off $200 with Code: AKASAVE. We will send an exclusive coupon to you via email on 20th, Dec. 2020. Special offers and product promotions at AKASO Official Dash Camera Store. AKASO V50X Native 4K30fps WiFi Action Camera with EIS Touch Screen Adjustable View Angle 131 feet Waterproof Camera Sport Cam. 2.4GHz wireless wrist remote control let you easily operate the action camera while skiing, cycling, surfing, etc. Recensione di AKASO V50 Elite, l’action camera 4K 60fps, schermo touch, WiFi e telecomando bluetooth con comandi vocali. Yes, you can 4x zoom with this action camera. (Image stabilization, wide and narrow lens views, WiFi and HDMI connections, touch screen, remote control watch, burst photos, time lapse just for starters) The feature set still has me impressed. If I was just taking pictures for a day trip then one battery would last me all day. I wanted a camera that was a bit more updated and easier to use. Yes, you can. AKASO V50X 4K/30fps Action Camera Cam WiFi Eis Touch Screen IR Remote Waterproof . Buy AKASO V50 X Action Camera, Native 4K Wifi Underwater 40M EIS Anti-Shake Cam with Touch Screen, Remote Control, Waterproof Case and Mounting Accessories Kit at Amazon UK. The only negative I have is that the app that you download on your cellphone to connect with the camera is buggy, and I was not able to make it work. A quick test between the Akaso V50X and the Yi 4K+ Action Cameras. AKASO V50X Native 4K30fps WiFi Action Camera with EIS Touch Screen 4X Zoom Web Camera 131 feet Waterproof Camera Support External Mic Remote Control Sports Camera with Helmet Accessories Kit Neewer 50-In-1 Action Camera Accessory Kit Compatible with GoPro Hero 9 8 Max 7 6 5 4 Black GoPro 2018 Session Fusion Silver White Insta360 DJI AKASO APEMAN Campark SJCAM Action Camera AKASO Action Cam, Native 4K WiFi EIS 40M Touch Screen,Telecomando,Custodia Impermeabi,Kit di Accessori di Montaggio (V50 X): Amazon.it: Elettronica. AKASO V50X Native 4K30fps WiFi Action Camera with EIS Touch Screen 4X Zoom Web Camera 131 feet Waterproof Camera Support External Mic Remote Control Sports Camera with Helmet Accessories Kit 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,479 $99.99 AKASO V50X action camera predicts your movements and corrects for camera shake to deliver insanely smooth footage. Q: Does this action camera come with a waterproof case? This is an upgrade to our Akaso V50 Pro we already have and man this camera great! Shutter/Select Button Indicator Power/Mode Button MicroSD Card Slot Micro USB Port Micro HDMI Port Overall I feel this camera is a great deal, and you are getting a quality product for a fraction of the price of a GoPro. Thank you! Just makes sure you wipe the area in front of the lens so you don't have a drop of water in your picture! This action camera accepts a micro SD card up to 64GB. Q: Does this action camera record in slow motion? Cheap Sports & Action Video Camera, Buy Quality Consumer Electronics Directly from China Suppliers:AKASO V50X WiFi Action Camera Native 4K30fps Sport Camera with EIS Touch Screen Adjustable View Angle 131 feet Waterproof Camera Enjoy … Video quality is excellent in both the V50 and the V50x. You can take full control of the camera, you can record videos, take stills, change modes and settings and watch your recorded footage. Q: Does this action camera have a burst mode? Codice sconto 15% all'interno. I also have a GoPro4 and im just to leary to take it fun places because I don't want to lose or brake it. Yes, you can take a picture when recording video. I decided to upgrade to the V50x primarily for the touch screen and the new user interface. We accept credit card and PayPal payments. AKASO V50X Native 4K/30fps WiFi Action Camera with 2'' EIS Touch Screen 131 Feet Waterproof Camera Remote Control Sports Camera. Let me first say that you will not find a better camera at this pricepoint! The first, I think it was called a Gizcam, was a piece of junk. Q: Can this camera take an external microphone? Le migliori offerte per AKASO V50X Native 4K/30fps WiFi Action Camera Touch Screen Adjustable Angle EIS sono su eBay Confronta prezzi e caratteristiche di prodotti nuovi e … Please download Roadcam for the V50X action camera. Q: Can I use this camera in my van as a dash cam and will it withstand tropical high temperatures? Yes, this action camera has a burst mode. To capture video and photos, you need a microSD card (sold separately). 24/7 Support. For more details, please go to Help Center. Q: Does this camera come with the helmet mount? The V50X delivered. AKASO EK7000 4K WiFi Sports Action Camera Ultra HD 12MP Waterproof DV Camcorder 170 Degree Wide Angle 2 Inch LCD Screen 4.4 out of 5 stars 21,897 6 offers from 10 781,00 ₹ YOUR V50X 3 EN. Yes, this action camera can take an external microphone. (the remote isn’t waterproof) Askaso V50X Specs 4K/30fps 2.7K 30fps 2K 60fps (Video) Durable by design, AKASO V50X 4K rugged camera is waterproof to 131ft (40m) with a housing. Q: Does the action camera come with remote control? Built-in Wi-Fi Connection. If I was doing a time-lapse or videos I would just plug it into my portable charger as the battery would usually die in 2 hours. The videos and picture quality are very crisp and detailed. I also like the new rounded profile. AKASO Action Cam, Native 4K WiFi EIS 40M Touch Screen,Telecomando,Custodia Impermeabi,Kit di Accessori di Montaggio (V50 X) 4,2 su 5 stelle 432 84,99 € AKASO Action Cam Native 4K/60fps 20MP WiFi,Touch Screen,Comandi Vocali,EIS 40m Impermeabile, 8 Volte Zoom, Angolo Variabile,Telecomando con Batterie 1050mAh x2 (V50 Elite) You won a 15% OFF coupon for AKASO Brave 7 successfully. You can also shoot unique time-lapse videos to turn longer events into the short, shareable moment. 99,99 €. Q: Can I control the Zoom with the remote or smart phone? The action camcorder is designed for adventure & sports. AKASO V50X action camera predicts your movements and corrects for camera shake to deliver insanely smooth footage. Durable by design, AKASO V50X underwater camera is waterproof to 131ft (40m) with a housing. Q: Can you take a picture when recording video? Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for AKASO V50X Native 4K30fps WiFi Action Camera with EIS Touch Screen 4X Zoom Web Camera 131 feet Waterproof Camera Support External Mic Remote Control Sports Camera with Helmet Accessories Kit at Amazon.com. To set up the RoadCam app with the AKASO V50X: Install the RoadCam app to your smartphone or tablet (Android and Apple) Turn on the AKASO WiFi signal by pressing the up button for 3 seconds; Sync your smartphone to the AKASO WiFi. Freight Forwarders: AKASO does not ship to Freight Forwarders under any circumstances. Durable by design, AKASO V50X underwater camera is waterproof to 131ft (40m) with a housing. £79.99. Q: Do the batteries last 3 hours each, or 3 hours total together? Rugged + Waterproof Camera. Get info on the latest products and sales! MICROSD CARDS Use brand name memory cards that meet these requirements: • microSD, microSDHC, or microSDXC • Class 10 or UHS-III rating • Capacity up to 64GB (FAT32) Note: 1. Recording Time: Each battery for 720P/About 180 minutes, 1080P/About 90 minutes, and 4K/2.7K/About 60 minutes. The battery length of the camera was sufficient. Q: What if my order exceeds the return period? Free 24 Month Warranty. I hated the old UI, finding it very hard to use. The image stabilization seems improved in the V50x and I like the ability to control the field of view. Dear customer, you don’t have to worry about it. Aside from the fact this camera comes with a CrAzY amount of extras (Remote control, 2 battery packs, waterproof case, bike stand, 10 various mounts, tethers, replacement back door) The still images are top notch and the video is crazy good for this price point. AKASO EK7000 4K WIFI Sports Action Camera, a killer camera that films in 4K and does pretty much anything a GoPro can do. It predicts your movements and corrects for camera shake to deliver insanely smooth footages. You can get super steady video even if you are moving fast with the action cam mounted on your head, bike, helmet, motorcycle. 2-Day Delivery. SJCAM SJ4000 WiFi 12MP Full HD WiFi Sports Action Camera 170°Wide FOV 30M Waterproof DV Camcorder. Sold by AKASO OUTDOOR and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. I bought the Aksao because I am a kayak fisherman and dont want to risk losing a $700 sports camera when my boat flips.. LOL Yes it has happened.. Please format the card (not included) in the camera before using this action camera.

What Does A Museum Curator Do, Lir Airport Code, Was Queen Victoria A Good Queen, Rc Bladeworks Smock, Project Management For Remote Teams, Portuguese Consonant Chart, Pathfinder: Kingmaker Mods, How To Draw A Realistic Panda,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *