Sweet Potato Fries. Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar. The price fixe menu was a bargain for two that comes with choice of alcoholic beverage (Pinot, white wine or a red sangria), choice or side, choice of entree and dessert to share. The loaded fries were topped with cheesy, bacon-y goodness. At the end of the day, $40+ is an expensive lunch for two sandwiches and fries. Waitstaff was happy to answer any questions we had on either menus. However, the burgers are not my favorite, and that's their specialty. That means less time in the kitchen for you and spending more of your day with those you love. MORE PHOTOS . I did not really enjoy it. I was carving a bacon cheeseburger so you guys know I searched yelp for the best one in town! The beer and wine list is nice and the bar is well set-up. I made the sauce for a dinner party to dip sweet potato tater tots in (I didn’t make the fries in this recipe, just the dipping sauce). Start Group Order. Zinburger is so good!! It was a half hour with no food yet. They have wine and beer and stuff, too, but...the milk shakes!! The only thing I would have to say they need to work on is faster food preparation. The menu is small. Enter your address for ETA. Dip Instructions. Your Address. Noise level wasn't bad. We ordered the loaded fries, sweet potato fries, truffle fries, and zucchini fries (I think that's all the options available!). Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar. My favorite item is the veggie burger. The only reason I'm doing 4 stars instead 5 is because I ordered raw onion with my burger but it was forgotten. Serve with one of the dipping sauces. The menus are to the point MY KIND OF MENU!! Preorder to. I believe that it is a yogurt based sauce. The manager did make another order and took it off the bill, but I would've preferred a clean bowl from the start. Amazing food!! Not much else to say....just an all around great burger place. 1/4 teaspoon ancho chile powder (the book calls for chipotle chile powder; I had ancho) fine sea salt. When available, we provide pictures, dish ratings, and descriptions of each menu item and its price. My son ordered a shake. I really wish I could remember the waiters name for service. For three ladies we ordered a flight of wine, zucchini chips, sweet potato fries, and three of the mini burgers for 12 dollars each after tax. Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. I asked my server how much longer it was going to take since I'm only waiting for a burger & fries. Free Delivery with DashPass. Order online and track your order live. All in all we had a wonderful experience at zinburger and definitely will be back. Yogurt Dipping Sauce. I liked them all! I like it with just sriracha sauce and a bit of smoked paprika powder, but the Cajun seasoning brings it to the next level. Server was professional and attentive. We told him it was our first time there and he gave us a really warm welcome. I usually get the Samburger and Sweet Potato Fries. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt. On its own, hamburgers are easy to make and incredibly delicious. I love the fact that my burger is truly medium rare. If you sign up for the free vip club you accrue points and earn discounts. Oh how I miss NJ and Zinburger. Zinburger is so good!! Sweet Potato Fries at Zinburger "If you're looking for one of the best burgers in the valley, and then you have found it! !I got the My Boy Blue this time - a juicy burger (medium rare! But for now if you're going solo or not in a sharing mood, then I'd advise eating quickly or maybe asking them to fry a little longer.For an upscale "burger" chain, this place had a good vibe, a tasty menu, and great service.Update: They also validate parking! Zinburgeriçinmenü'a bak.The menu includes happy hour menu, and menu. Lol it was amazing the only complaint about it would have to be that I ordered it medium well and it came out pretty much well done. With staff like this I can see why this place is doing so well. We will not be returning. The bacon bloody was soooo good!! Zinburger. The fries themselves were thin and crisp. Includes Lettuce, Tomato & Mayo. As for the burgers, these take forever to come out and are okay. However, the ala carte style is bothersome, especially when one considers the price of the sides. Everyone who works there is so nice!! What'd I think? Order online and track your order live. It was a happy and delicious meal!Our server was also super nice. Once we were seated we put our full order in within 5 minutes but the food didn't come until about 40 minutes later. Loved that girls are called Bessies! for the fries: 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 6x1/4x1/4-inch matchsticks (some will be shorter than 6 inches) 4 teaspoon cornstarch, divided. Good service, nice portions, & sweet happy hour deal! If you are looking for a creative burger, shake or add item in the area, this is a great place to check out. It shouldn't take so long for a burger & fries!!! I feel a gourmet hamburger walks a very fine line. The sweet potato fries come with a yogurt like dipping sauce. No delivery fee on your first order. We love their sweet potato fries and banana foster shakes but this time tried the zucchini fries which were great! Also, the sweet potato fries are a must and if you don't fill up on those make sure to try a milkshake for dessert! Kobe burger was amazing and very flavorful! Other than that, great food and service. delivery fee. My favorite is the truffle fries and the sweet potato fries with yogurt dip. This quick sauce is just as good on grilled chicken as it is sweet potato fries! Manager apologized for the long wait to get service and offered to take care of the sweet potato fries we ordered. I think the burgers could have some more flavor though. The truffle fries were ok but had too much Parmesan cheese which overtook the flavor, the sweet potato fries on the other hand were life changing. Preorder to. If only the food were as good as the service. I ordered  the Sam burger which is basically a cheeseburger with applewood smoked bacon; HOT DAMN! It was freezing inside this place. Check out the full menu for ZinBurger. The regular fries are forgettable, but the zucchini sticks, sweet potato fries and especially the absolutely delicious truffle fries are worth the extra price. My friend ordered the plain and simple burger for $5 (also part of the deal) with sweet potato fries and she also enjoyed her meal. Prep Time 5 … I also love their sides - I usually swap between the regular fries, sweet potato fries, and zucchini fries. Next time I'll be less disgusted with myself and get a glass and wine and dessert! I was a little hesitant since it is located in a mall, and sometimes mall restaurants just don't measure up, however I was pleasantly surprised. SUPER service for a chain burger joint! Includes lettuce, tomato & mayo. Also had the drink Red-Zingaria which was $7 & rather tasty (surprising). Menu Appetizers, Fries + Sides. 15 reviews 2 photos. Our server was very nice and really knowledgeable on the food. I really like their fries here. Even the wait time for the food wasn't bad. Only cons was the 30 minute wait. The service wasn't too friendly.. Burgers were pretty good except one part was really salty. The bun becomes soggy quickly so it'll break apart and melt into your fingers as you're eating it. Our waitress was very sweet and helpful with explaining the menu to us.I ordered zucchini fries, the turkey burger, and a Stella pint! Once you have done that, just toss them with the salt and oil and then put them in the oven. 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil. I am so in love with this place. There is a parking lot a couple of yards away from the restaurant that does offer free 2-hour parking if the parking is validated.The restaurant will validate the parking token if you do ask as I did. There was a short wait on a Friday evening due to covid and by regulation the restaurants must operate at 50% capacity which makes seating limited. I use a tiny squirt, like 1/8 teaspoon – the sauce is what is needed to give it some taste and keep it mild! I got the ringer burger, which was cooked perfectly to my liking. Solid enough to use the spoon, but smooth enough to use the straw, stayed cold the entire time, but never gave me brain freeze and I'm pretty sensitive. Transfer to a well oiled baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. It's a decent option if you're looking to sit down for a nice burger dinner in Paramus. Also, they have 50% off specials during big holidays. Typically, I find that gourmet placed add too many ingredients, play with the meat too much, use buns that are ill-fitted for hamburgers, and in so doing, ruin the brilliance of a burger. Another burger chain but with delicious fries. There was nothing special about the meal, just a slab of chicken on a bun. Even the sweet potato fries and the yogurt dip are amazing. My burger came a few minutes after I requested the check for my sons shake, so I could leave and eat elsewhere. Yummy new find!!! My friend ordered the diablo and in his own words "the best jalapeño burger I have ever had, I would come back just for this" my son loved his burger and his chocolate shake. Order any of the fries and you won't be disappointed. The roll was fresh and delicious as well. I got the turkey burger and added a fried egg. Most veggie burgers taste dry or have a lot of black bean, and this one is super unique. Onion Rings 6. Burger was great , French fries and sweet potato fries were even better . I usually sit at the bar rather than the table, they got a nice horseshoe set-up.Service is usually good here, waiters/bar tenders come around often to see if there's anything you need.Out of the burgers I have had, Kobe Burger is definitely my favorite.Followed by the El Diablo burger and the Blanco burger. Get delivery from Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar super-fast to your door. I found the patty to be flavorfull while not over-filling. Overall, 3 stars. delivery fee. The service wasn't bad at all but again service also depends on the person & there mood at that time. The portions are HUGE, I could not finish my burger. DashPass • Burgers, American (New) • 4.7 (810+ ratings) • 7436.9 mi • $$ $0.00. All you need to do is start by slicing the taters lengthwise. I never mentioned it but I'm sure if I did it would have been fixed quickly. Group Order. Oh and you don't need… I also use pure maple syrup. I do enjoy their truffle fries and sweet potato fries. ), Maytag Blue Cheese, A1 Sauce, Caramelized Onion, Lettuce & Mayo. Definitely try their wedge salad and sweet potato fries (1/2 the price during happy hour). Parmesan & Ranch The Zucchini Fries are really yummy too. Use this menu information as a guideline, but please be aware that over time, prices and menu items may change without being reported to our site. Doesn't come with any side though, which kinda sucks :( but you can order the sweet potato fries as an appetizer/side, which was delish. Group Order. Menu for Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar with prices. Deliciousness - 2.5/5Happiness - 4/5Zinburger is fine. Cheeseburger . Interior was also really spacious with a bar, and lots of exterior/interior lighting. They have great variations of burgers, the "Double" is my personal favorite. I always get the sweet potato fries to make me feel better about my choice and the burgers are filling and great. We got the bar of zin shake, which was really good, but was so sweet it probably could give you a cavity! Menus. I like it when restaurants give you the option to build your own burger. With a wonderful atmosphere, great staff, and awesome happy hour prices, I will definitely be back again! Mac & Cheese 7. The buns they use often seem overwhelmed by the massive amount of toppings that accompany most burgers. saltPeel sweet potatoes and cut off ends. Additional Toppings: American, Cheddar, Danish Blue, Swiss, Manchego, Havarti, Pepper Jack, Avocado, Smoked Mozzarella, Caramelized Onions, Fried Egg*, Onion Rings, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Wild Mushrooms, Roasted Jalapeños, Griddled Sweet Potato Yes!! I have heard great things about the milkshakes but haven't tried them yet. They are sweet potato fries are perfect. An egg, bacon and avocado on a cheeseburger?! Even the buns seemed lightly buttered and soft and fresh. Waited ten minutes just to get water. You can do much better at half the price almost anywhere else. The burger was juicy and the buns were nicely toasted just how I like it! My friend ordered the "ahi tuna sandwich" which barely had any ahi inside, she also got the sweet potato fries which were great. The salted caramel shake is probably one of the best shakes I've ever had! 15257 N Scottsdale Rd Suite F150 Scottsdale, AZ 85254 Uber. Get delivery from Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar super-fast to your door. We will get 10 dollars off our next meal!!! Buffalo Sauce, Shaved Carrots & Celery, Cowboy Ranch. Service - on entering the restaurant, staff pleasantly greeted us, and was prompt to show up at our table to take our orders. If you want to make the beef grass fed, it's $5 extra. Group Order. They were perfectly salted, a great combination of crunchy and chewy, and kept their natural sweet potato flavor. Seating was adequate and comfortable, and the dining areas was clean. I watched another customer send her food back, and other patrons question servers about when they were going to get there food. Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar Full Menu Hours: 12:00 PM - 7:30 PM. Zucchini Fries 7. There are always plenty of kids around, so they are very kid-friendly too. It was nice but my favorite veggie burger tastes so amazing. Really like this place overall. My burger was cooked perfectly, my beer and the kids milkshakes were served quickly and the onion rings and sweet potato fries were great. Garrett was our waiter, and he was great! Hmmm....Location & Aesthetics - located in Phoenix on E. Camelback Road in what seemed like the business district of Phoenix though I might be wrong on that assessment. While waiting we saw the hostess spray down the menus, which is a first I've seen from dining out and was nice to see. Delivery. I got the Zinburger which was delicious and perfectly cooked. Limit 2 Toppings. The first half was excellent and served at just the right temperature but the second half got soft from the steam and was significantly less enjoyable. 35 reviews 1 photo. 3 reviews 1 photo. Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. 1.25. Was dying for a good hamburger and this place was spot on. It's super fresh and delicious! The toppings themselves are typically unnecessary (to be fair, you can build your own burger).What Zinburger does really well is virtually everything else. Additional toppings: American, Cheddar, Danish Blue, Swiss, Manchego, Havarti, Pepper Jack, Avocado, Smoked Mozzarella, Caramelized Onions, Fried Egg*, Onion Rings, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Wild Mushrooms, Roasted Jalapeños, Griddled Sweet Potato. Sweet Potato Fries at Zinburger "Let's cut to the chase... Sentino peak brewing Mexican Amber is fabulous!If you don't care much about the bread and prefer bowls, do yourself a favor and order California burger bowl. The fries arrived hot and crispy with a side of ketchup and a variation of tzatziki sauce. Grilled or Fried Crispy, Pepper Jack Cheese, Red and Yellow Peppers, Poblano Peppers and Herb Mayo It is kinda on the expensive side for burgers. This is a nice place to change up from your regular sports bar.A bit classier atmosphere with the same bar cozy essentials; good food, good bar tenders and most popular sports game on display. Their sides are delicious. It just seemed the restaurant was nestled among business buildings.Lots of available parking but do note thatme of it is either restricted (not sure why) or is valet parking. Certified Angus Beef® & American Style Kobe ground daily. Check out the menu for Zinburger.The menu includes and menu. This dipping sauce with vegan mayonnaise, Cajun spices, and sriracha has just the right amount of spiciness that pairs perfectly with the sweetness of the sweet potato fries! Would have it again for sure. Had some sweet potato fries for the table. Roasted Potatoes with a Coconut Curry Dipping Sauce Relishing It garlic cloves, tomato paste, salt, ground turmeric, garam masala and 10 more Roasted Potatoes … I have to say customer service was amazing. The managers are always very nice and receptive. I thought the burgers were just great. The fries were spot on, the macaroni and cheese although creamy, was kinda bland,  so we probably not order that again. Want to chime in. delivery fee. The parmesan truffle fries are the star of the show even though its a burger joint. Delivery. There's also salads and plenty of excellent sides like tater tots, zucchini fries, sweet potato fries and more. Hence I ordered the veggie burger and split an order of sweet potato fries with my husband. Came here on a Sunday with a big group. Use equal parts Shamrock Farms sour cream and mayonnaise depending on how much dip you need. Yet she took the time to make us feel special. Submit corrections. Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar. Apparently GSP only fills your shake to about 2/3 of the way full, instead of to the top like Morris Plains. It really tastes fresh and i feel healthy. No delivery fee on your first order. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Chicken Strips. Preorder to. Our server was attentive, friendly, knowledgeable and easy on the eyes. We ordered sweet potato fries, loaded fries and macaroni and cheese for sides. Neither of us knew his name but he was great. The burger was juicy and pretty good. All in all a great trip in and we will come back. I got half off on my side order and a dollar off my beer. Have been coming here since they opened and never disappointed with food . Preorder to. The portion size of their sides does not back their claim that they serve two, as each of us needed our own basket of fries. I've thought once or twice about bringing home a bottle, (they let you). The fries were also crispy and savory. We chose Zin Burger because we had several good experiences at their Morris Plains location. GS Plaza has lots of places to eat. In a food processor, combine lime juice and cilantro leaves. My favorite were the truffle honestly if you have ever had a Mexican style corn that is basically what these truffle fries taste like specially with the dipping sauce they provide. They have a great burger selection and plenty of add ons if you don't want to stick with their signature offers. It was about a 30 minute wait, which seemed a long but they send a text to you when your table is ready. Served Medium; B.Y.O.B. Check out the menu for Zinburger.The menu includes and menu. 10/10 would recommend the 1/2 price happy hour. Enter your address for ETA. And we enjoyed our banana cream pie dessert  to top it all off. The sweet potato fries were warm and crispy. I grabbed a table, propped open a book I had long been neglecting, and ordered a milkshake at the suggestion of my knowledgeable server whose name escapes me (I want to say Audrey/Aubrey? The sweet potato fries was the best ever. With no questions asked, the manager gave us 25% off our meal. Tangy and sweet and oh-so-yummy! Mix with fork, and done! He had a chicken burger, I chose the zinburger, we shared a side of delicious sweet potato fries and topped off our evening with a banana cream pie. This dip compliments them beautifully! After… Flip the potatoes and bake for an additional 10 -15 minutes, until golden brown. Ziyaretçilerin bütün fotoğraflarını ve tavsiyelerini gör. The food is definitely up to the usual quality & deliciousness, but the service leaves something to be desired.My last two visits were ... not ideal. Perhaps serving in a basket with less air exposure might help. Would definitely come back for a casual dinner with friends! No delivery fee on your first order. I've visited this Zinburger a couple of times, and while I really enjoy the chain as a whole, this isn't my choice location. The waiter also reminded us to have it validated as well.Interior decor is interesting as there was a large picture of a grass meadow and, if I remember correctly, a cow which I assume has something to do with the fact that the restaurant does offer burgers from grass fed cows. Hope you enjoy when you visit. The meat is always loose, wet and lacks much in the way of flavor. She rudely replied that "that's what everyone is waiting for, we only do burgers & fries", I told her "that was my point", but this was lost  on her. So, kitchen staff didn't notice it, nor did my server, who said it's not her fault because she doesn't make the food. Browse the menu items, find a location and get Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar delivered to your home or office. 0. I have been to gourmet burger joints that have elevated, but more often than not, they careen down the chasm of bad burgers in their belief that bigger is better. Our hostess dropped our menus down before quickly walking away -- leaving the menus stuck to the table! See my picture below of the red sauce caked on the side. Additional Toppings (Ea.) He checked in periodically, anticipated our needs, and was extremely polite. Enter your address for ETA. However the zucchini fries were amazingly addicting and I finished the whole batch by myself. I came in just before happy hour and the place was nearly empty when I arrived, which is what I was hoping for/expected on a weekday. Came here during restaurant week and were pleasantly surprised because we didn't know it was restaurant week. Sweet potato fries are a staple here, and for you non-wine drinkers they have a good beer rotation going on.Always ask about what specials they have running, usually they are all day or extended hours. Must say I am very pleased. 0. My only complaint was that the burger appeared small. It's super fresh and delicious! I have been to a few different Zinburgers and this one is by far the best. Most veggie burgers taste dry or have a lot of black bean, and this one is super unique. I appreciate that! I also love their sides - I usually swap between the regular fries, sweet potato fries, and zucchini fries. I really like this burger place. The sweet potato fries were the best part of the meal. Menu may not be up to date. It's dense and filling. Crispy Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Spicy Mustard Dipping Sauce. They're simply a little too pricey. He would better serve his patrons by monitoring the flow of food from the kitchen and insisting that dishes are washed before you serve food on them. The sauce that comes with the sweet potato fries is amazing! They also have other selections such as salads or sloppy joes. And the restaurant was jam-packed, so she surely must have been busy dealing with far more problems than my mom's unreasonable definition of "well-done." Because the dude was absolutely outstanding. There's also shakes, wines and beers. Zinburger teeters on the edge of too much tinkering. 4.7 (1310 Ratings) $0.00 delivery fee. No delivery fee on your first order. I signed up for their VIP membership, which rewards you $10 for every $100 spent. We usually go to the one on route 3 but on occasion will go to the one here in the mall. 0. 0. I use half mayo(for flavor) and half greek yogurt(to make it healthier). Loved the "Blanco burger" the burger was thick and juice, the zucchini fries were amazing too, very crispy and a big portion. However, the ala carte style is bothersome, especially when one considers the price of the sides. Enter your address for ETA. One my favorite burger places in the area. The bar seats are so comfortable!! The consistency/temperature of the shake was near perfect. Dec 19, 2012 - Sweet Potato Fries and Yogurt Dipping Sauce, Zin Burger (Tucson, AZ) When they are done, turn the oven off, open the door halfway and let the cookie sheets sit in the oven for 10 minutes. If you like the Biltmore area you won't be disappointed by Zinburger. My daughter chose zinburger for her birthday - amazing burgers - great shakes - sweet potato fries are a must - very good service - good price for the quality of food and service - will return. My only complaint is they don't cut the burgers in half and I always have to request a knife. While the fries cook, you can start the sauce. I also shared a milkshake with a friend. Food and service is great! Today, I got a specialty burger. Service was terrible. 2 of us ordered the classic burger ( was told this was just a basic burger and was the smallest on the menu and would that be okay LOL ) and 1 of us got the buffalo chicken burger. There is a wide burger selection, including turkey, veggie, and Kobe, with a great variety of toppings (I like eggs and jalepenos on my burger). The staff was really friendly and helpful. The flavors aren't really in the burger as much as the fries have its own flavors but it's delicious nonetheless because of the nurse's juiciness. Dress is casual.There were outdoor seating with misters which was also good. Order online and track your order live. I make this several times a week. And with that said, order the Sweet Potato Fries & never, ever, EVER, forget the Applewood Smoked Bacon. Food was just okay for $10.00+ burgers. It certainly didn't taste like your ordinary ground chuck you pick up from the supermarket. They even brought our milkshakes out in smaller glasses so we each could have one glass. Some people also slathered it on the meatloaf sliders that were the main dish, and they said it was wonderful.

Spyderco Urban Custom Scales, Clue: Discover The Secrets Instructions Pdf, Sapele Timber Prices, Small Electric Boats For Lakes, Broccoli, Cauliflower Carrot Italian Dressing Salad, Digestive System Anatomy, Lozen Name Meaning, Goldelm At Charter Pointe,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *