$14.99. Item # 201900009151. Winning Moves Games / 2019 / Gift. Clue- Master Detective. Stock No: WW3012134. This game was a hit at our house. Clue Master Detective Game By Winning Moves Inc. Click to Enlarge. $23.99 Retail: $30.00 Save 20% ($6.01) 4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews. Availability: In Stock. Price: $27.10 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime. For 3 to 10 players; WHAT'S INCLUDED. Average Rating: (5.0) stars out of 5 stars 4 ratings, based on 4 reviews. With more suspects, more rooms, and more weapons Clue Master Detective is the perfect game for Murder Mystery Parties. Winning Moves Games ... Includes game board, 30 suspect, weapon, murder and location cards, 10 plastic tokens, eight weapons, detective notebook pad, case file envelope, two dice and rules booklet ... Not for children under 3 years. You'll need your sharpest detective skills to solve the ever-changing mystery! Just like in the classic game of CLUE… and 19 answers, My husband has wanted this game for years...now he is getting it. $29.99 $23.99 $29.99 Have tons of fun playing Clue Master Detective Game | Perfect for game night with friends and family | Enjoy the challenge of this game | Great as a gift for any occasion. $29.59. We do not carry used products. Candy Land 65th Anniversary by Winning Moves sale $11.69. This sounds like it will be something my older children can enjoy. We love the original Clue and hope this will be just as much fun! Free shipping . Please note this is a reprint of the 1988 version, with everything the original included (though with plastic instead of wood pawns). Clue Master Detective from Winning Moves Games takes the classic sleuthing game to the next level, with more players, more weapons, and more sites for the perfect crime. If your question is about more than one item, click + to add them. Delivery. Winning Moves Games Clue Master Detective Board Game. Qty Kids love it. I was stoked I found this reprint of my favorite version of clue growing up!!! The company was founded in 1995 by 4 highly respected … Read our updated privacy policy for more about what we do with your data, as well as your rights and choices - including how to manage cookies. Reg. All adds up to mayhem. With Clue Master Detective and Double Trouble, you can enjoy your favorite games in a new way. Add to Cart, ©2020 Winning Moves Games, Inc. Winning Moves Clue Master Detective - Board Game, Multi-Colored. Child loves game and this is a larger version. I was hesitant to order from a company I had never heard of before but my package actually showed up. First introduced in the 1980's this super-sized version of Clue adds up to a lot more mayhem! Clue master detective: more suspects, more rooms, more weapons. Pass The Pigs® Game. Reg. Cherry-O by Winning Moves … info@rainbowresource.com. Cluedo (/ ˈ k l uː d oʊ /), known as Clue in North America, is a murder mystery game for three to six players that was devised in 1943 by Anthony E. Pratt from Birmingham, England.The game was first … 1 comment. My child wanted it for Christmas. by Glenda C. • Review • Tags: Board Games, Christmas Gift Guide 2018, Clue Classic Edition, Clue Master Detective, Family Game Night, Family Movie Night, homeschool, Winning Moves … First introduced in the 1980's this super-sized version of Clue adds up to a lot more mayhem! Upon completion of checkout, you will receive an email with a link for you to download the file and save to your local device. Your price was the cheapest. With more suspects, more rooms, and more weapons Clue Master Detective is the perfect game for Murder Mystery Parties. Reg. It's a fun improvement to the original Clue. We love Clue. PRODUCT FEATURES. Tri-Fold Oversized Gameboard, 30 Suspect, Weapon, and Murder Location Cards, 10 Plastic Tokens, 8 Oversized Brass-Toned Metal Weapons, Detective Notebook Pad, Case File Envelope, 2 Dice, Rules Booklet with Clue … Walmart # … Winning Moves Games will hook you up with the best family game night yet! With more suspects, more rooms, and more weapons Clue Master Detective is the perfect game for Murder Mystery Parties. With more suspects, more rooms, and more weapons Clue Master Detective is the perfect game for Murder Mystery Parties. Write a review. (800) 664-7788, Ecommerce and ERP Integration by Website Pipeline. JUst like my edition as a teen. Winning Moves Games Clue - Master Detective. Call: Clue® Master Detective Board Game . Winning Moves Games. We loved this game growing up and wanted to buy it as a Christmas gift for my brother. For … We have a very large family and it’s a game we all can play at the same time! Close. More Suspects, more weapons, and more possible murder locations…. Orders consisting of regular and Bargain items can be purchased by credit card or PayPal and are shipped together (with two packing slips). I loved this game as a kid and young adult and have been looking for it for years! Amazon's Choice for "clue master detective … The Shepher offices have reopened! This … Here's what we have in stock right now for Winning Moves Games 18 results Rubik's® 3x3 Cube Puzzle. $15.99. Use your sharpest detective … Clue master detective … Thank you! Fun game I remember from my childhood. Unavailable. Winning Moves Clue: Master Detective sale $13.49. Winning Moves Games Clue Master Detective - Board Game, Multi-Colored: First Introduced in the 1980’s, Clue Master Detective is the super-sized version of Clue. It's your call. X. Clue is a family favorite game in our house, and we were glad to find a version that could include more players. 4.8 out of 5 stars 616 ratings | 6 answered questions Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. © 2006-2020 Rainbow Resource Center, Inc. Browse 2 questions 655 Township Rd 500 E | Toulon IL | 61483. Yes, check compatibility. Crush boredom with the fun of this Winning Moves Clue: Master Detective. Contents: Tri-Fold Oversized Gameboard, 30 Suspect, Weapon and Murder Location Cards, 10 Plastic Tokens, 8 Oversized Brass-Toned Metal Weapons, Detective Notebook Pad, Case File Envelope, 2 Dice, Rules Booklet with Clue History and Strategy. Winning Moves Games Clue Master Detective - Board Game, Multi-Colored Visit the Winning Moves Games Store. Hi-Ho! I have always love the game CLUE so I wanted to try another version of the game. Whether you’re a regular Sherlock Holmes or just your average amateur sleuth, it’s time to put on those detective hats and get hot on the case with Clue: Master Detective from Winning Moves … All credit card and check information is automatically deleted off of our systems once payment has been received. Clue Master Detective from Winning Moves Games is the perfect game for family game night. ... Winning Moves … Add to Wish List Top positive review. Please note that ebooks and other digital media downloads are not returnable and all sales are final. Clue Junior for children was a version that appealed to the younger set and Clue Master Detective by Winning Moves promises more of everything. Some nefarious villain has murdered Mr. Boddy, and it's your job to find out whom. Winning Moves Games Clue - Master Detective. This faithful reproduction of the original Master Detective involves 10 suspects, ... more rooms, and more weapons Clue Master Detective is the perfect game for Murder Mystery Parties. Enter your vehicle's info to make sure this product fits. More suspects, more weapons and more possible murder locations. I grew up playing this game and have been looking for it for years! My family loves to play clue so it will be a nice challenge. All information is secure inside of Rainbow. Crush boredom with the fun of this Winning Moves Clue: Master Detective. 1.888.841.3456, Email: Bargain books will remain in shopping cart for up to 12 hours and will then be removed if order is not completed. Clue Master Detective. 4 Stars Out Of 5 4 out of 5. First up, Clue Master Detective… All of our products are new. Clue® Master Detective … You’ll need your sharpest detective skills to solve the ever-changing mystery! Add to Cart. News, articles, workshops, discussion and more. ... Winning Moves … Winning Moves Games Clue Master Detective - Board Game, Multi-Colored. Alternate Names Cluedo Master Detective, Super Cluedo + 0 more; Designer N/A + 0 more; Artist N/A Tim Hildebrandt + 0 more; Publisher N/A Hasbro, Parker Brothers, Waddingtons, Winning Moves … First introduced in the 1980’s this super-sized version of Clue adds up to a lot more mayhem! Shop for Winning Moves Games Clue Master Detective Board Game at Kroger. A Classic Boardgame Over the years the publishers of Clue … By browsing this site you accept cookies used to improve and personalize our services and marketing. With more suspects, more rooms, and more weapons, Clue Master Detective adds up to a lot more mayhem. First introduced in the 1980’s, Clue Master Detective … I may buy a couple of more as gifts. Winning Moves is a leading maker of classic card and board games, world-renowned puzzles, action games, and popular adult party games. 3-10 players, ages 10 and up The perfect game for murder mystery parties! all add up to more mayhem! This is Rainbow Resource Center’s promise to you: We will not sell, rent, or give your personal information to any other organization. Pickup. $12.99. The Perfect … 1 ct UPC: 0071404301213. Purchase Options. Classic Yahtzee by Winning Moves sale $14.39. We love this clue versin. Crush boredom with the fun of this Winning Moves Clue: Master Detective. 5 … First introduced in the 1980s this super-sized version of Clue adds up to a lot more mayhem! Winning Moves Games is a maker of classic card games and board games, puzzles, action games and adult party games.The company is known for game reproduction, republishing, variants like Monopoly: … Guess Who?® Game. $21.99 0 bids + shipping . Unavailable. This faithful reproduction of the original Master Detective involves 10 suspects, 8 weapons and 12 locations for 3-10 detectives to duke it out in the ultimate sleuth-fest! 75 Sylvan Street, Suite C-104, Danvers, MA 01923 Winning Moves Games Clue Master Detective - Board Game, Multi-Colored. "Bargain Books" are brand new items that have minor physical blemishes due to shipping or handling that do not affect the use of the item. They have had it for sale used on amazon for over 100 dollars so you can imagine how happy I was to see rainbow resource had it new! Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Find quality entertainment products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup. Brand New Clue Master Detective Board Game Winning Moves sealed~ new in box. There's only one catch: in this super-sized version of Clue, there's a whole lot more evidence to find! by Winning Moves Games. First introduced in the 1980’s, Clue Master Detective is the Super-Sized version of Clue. Great nostalgia. All Bargain Books are sold as is and all sales are final (no returns, exchanges or cancellations). First introduced in the 1980s Clue Master Detective is the super sized version of Clue all adds up to more mayhem Just like in the classic game of CLUE the object is to solve the mystery of who killed … Winning Moves Clue: Master Detective. See all Winning Moves … A 1980’s classic family board game!, Manufacturer: Winning Moves … I had this game as a teen and have looked for it for years. First introduced in the 1980's this super-sized version of Clue adds up to a lot … See all 66 positive reviews › Shopper. Do not include HTML, links, references to other stores, pricing or contact info. Vehicle Info Needed. Be the master detective who solves the murder! The expansion celebrates its … You must call ahead to make showroom appointments. Ship $ 29. Masks are required. This item is a digital download file and is not a printed or physical product. Highly recommended purchase.

Personal Folding Table, Globalization And Its Discontents, Breakfast Casserole With Bacon, Pny Usb Flash Drive Format Tool, Elevated Dog Bowls For Large Dogs, Biena Chickpea Recipe, Lonely Planet Jobs, Is Swamp Milkweed Poisonous, Dental Hygiene Code Of Ethics 2020, Knowledge, Attitude-behavior Model Pdf,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *