". Now I go back to the vault, go all the way down to the end of the cavern, and look where I apparently missed the woman before. Fallout New Vegas - Vault 22 Part 1 - … Go down to the [Vault 22 - Pest Control] where you'll find these vents (M16E:4) #1. Beauveria Mordicana was originally an entomopathogenic fungus designed for pest control. Specifically " With a Speech skill of 50 , you can keep the data while Keely remains alive. They are particularly prevalent within the Dead Money add-on. We break down the best VR headsets for gaming in 2020, including the Oculus Quest 2 and other headsets compatible with Half-Life: Alyx. In the living quarters area of the vault, in one of the bed rooms theres a keycard on a dresser that opens that locked door by the vents (where you download the research data for the scientist at camp mcarran). vault 22 igniting the gas. all i did was pop the door, bounced a nade off the wall toward the … So I was stuck, and this is a bug! You will learn: how to clear Vault 22 with ease, how to rescue Keely from the cave, how to secure the research data, and deal with the spore carriers in general. Enter Vault 22 and download the research data found there. When a pest is expos… » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:51 pm . I even stood in front of the vent and dropped some dynamite, it blew up, flames leaped down the corridor. The same thing happened to me. When I went back to 22 to find the HEPA filters I found Keeley and, being the good guy, wanted to help her torch the place. Beauveria Mordicana was originally an entomopathogenic fungus designed for pest control. Exloring Vault 22 - AER14 Prototype and HEPA 20 [Commentary] - Duration: 8:02. I reloaded an earlier save and never went looking for Keeley on my next run. The story goes that these deposits accumulated from the mass graves of thousands of Confederate prisoners who died near Point Lookout in the later years of the American Civil War, although the amount of natural gas that would provide would actually be negligible. I threw some down in front of the vents and I’m trying to snipe them while leaning halfway out of this one room and trying to close the door as soon as I shoot the mines. This item only exists in the game files, and cannot be obtained without console commands. what i did, i used a long fuse dynamite. the gas 'shimmer' dissapeared, However I got minimal damage and the quest marker still says I have to do it. I'm currently helping the researcher inside of Vault 22. To start the quest, you speak to Dr. Hildern at Camp McCarran. Vault 22 Fallout: New Vegas. Is my only course of action to restart the game now? look to your left and there is a room. Alright, so I have the 360 version of the game, to start with. Fallout: New Vegas - Ignite the gas in "There Stands the Grass" - Duration: 1:39. However, before I went back, I returned to my Hotel Room in Novac to deposit all my stuff, including all the grenades that I'd already found in the sack (which is oddly enough already in her research room, even before you find her) and the flamer. I did the quest waaay back when, did not find Keeley, and dropped the data off to Hildern. you can even watch it through a window as it shoots down the hall. Simply put, use a heat-based weapon (laser weapon or a Flamer, both of which were found in this vault) or an explosive to ignite the gas, which is being pumped out in the fifth level, Pest Control. Just use them to ignite the fire at the same time closing the door before the flames get you. December 2020: Major Game Releases For PS5/PS4, Xbox Series X/One, Nintendo Switch, And PC, PlayStation 4's Command Over Exclusives Leads To Promising Start For PS5, PS5 Restock Updates: Where To Buy The PS5 In December. 86.182.36.232 21:31, August 5, 2011 (UTC) Just use a laser weapon, there are 2 I can think of in Vault 22. You'll learn that the whole Vault is full of the flammable gas, which can destroy the contagious spores. To the OP, I have no idea how you managed to get out. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Build the Temple 93,389 views. I recently accepted the quest "There Stands the Grass", and subsequently raided Vault 22, killing everything inside and looting everything of value. make sure your companion is with you in the room though. During the quest Birds of a Feather what appears to be some sort of gas … Have you tried putting it on a lower dificulty ignite it and also hotkey your stimpacks and press like mad when you ignite it. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Vault 22 explosion help (minor spoilers)". Some of their most successful experiments were, in fact, donated by defense contractors, such as the fungus that would eventually become the vault's undoing. How do I ignite the gas? Comment above me...pickpocket Keeley or kill her to obtain the vault access password in order to get out. Thanks for the idea Kill-da-mutant! Vault 22 #3. This information could be useful in preventing inevitable famine in the coming decade. According to the wiki i am supposed to get science/speech checks to keep the data. I did it all with a grenade. Didn't even have to use a stimpack to keep from dying. After figuring out (the hard way) how to ignite the gas and stay alive I went back to Keeley and finished the conversation with her. She wants me to ignite a gas that blows up a bunch of mutants. Throw a grenade into the gas and hurry and close the door. Remove this ad - Subscribe to Premium. Kivetracer 06:08, November 5, 2010 (UTC). Fallout New Vegas Help! Vault 22, how do i kepe the data? After speaking to him, he will tell you that Vault 22 has data on its computers that will help him prevent a food shortage. The best idea is to use some kind of explosives (like dynamite, C4 or frag grenade) to ignite the gas. I dont have any remote charges (and cannot go get some, because the door to the outside is locked), and a direct hit with a laser infallibly kills me. On top of that, I only use the Anti-Material Rifle, the Liberator, and the Sturdy Caravan Shotgun. Can anyone help me? Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. I need to ignite the gas (and live) without using the frag grenade, or if I can find a way out of the vault; any help appreciated. M1 - Goodsprings M2 - Goodsprings Cemetery M3 - Primm M4 - Novac M5 - Boulder City M6 - Freeside M7 - New Vegas Strip - p. 1 M7 - New Vegas Strip - p. 2 M8 - Cottonwood Cove M9 - The Fort M10 - Sunset Sarsaparilla Headquarters M11 - Nellis AFB M12 - Crimson Caravan Company M13 - Hidden Valley M14 - Vault 3 M15 - Vault 11 M16 - Vault 22 M17 - Red Rock Canyon M18 - Vault 34 M19 - … Lo and behold, I had forgotten to get the optional objective of rescuing Keely. Upon returning to Camp McCarran, before I handed over the research to the pompous ass OSI scientist, I talked to Dr. Williams on a hunch. It cannot be placed in containers or picked up if dropped. When it got to the bit when she said she was just wrapping up the deletion of the data, my next speech prompt was 'I should be going'. I've found everything in the Vault (EVERYTHING) and I can't open it. If you want help with Dr. … Instead of using Vault 22's elevator you'll be able to do this with the Lucky 38 elevator, and I'll have added checks to make sure unhired companions are either at their default locations or in the presidential suite (probably triggered just by entering certain areas or rooms). user:gtrip, What Gtrip said makes the most sense, that's how I did it too. any idea's. Or maybe you can sneak and steal the key or something from her? *** Potential Spoiler *** If you are doing this as part of a quest for the scientist in McCarron (as opposed to randomly discovering the Vault) then the room where you download the data is the answer, enter the room and stand real close to the door controls, fire any weapon out the door and close the door using the control panel as quick as you can and the door closes to shield you from the blast. I get to her lab and she gives me the gas explosion mini-quest ladadada. This Fallout New Vegas walkthrough covers the quest There Stands the Grass. Her collaboration with the Republic's OSI is quite bumpy, as she often clashes with Thomas Hildern, director of OSI East, whom she considers a liability and hindrance to actual sci… Only lost about 2/3 of my health. 1) Go to the room with the terminal from which you've downloaded the … The door to the entrance is locked, and I can't open it. 2... (Optional) Find Keely, a researcher who has gone missing at Vault 22. Setting it to Very Easy did the trick. He will give you the location to Vault 22 and ask you to enter and download the experimental data onto your Pip-Boy. Discreet_Pigeon. A talented and well-versed scientist, Keely is a first generation ghoul from the beginning of the Great War. Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Traps in Fallout: New Vegas can be found all over the Mojave Wasteland. Explosion in Vault 22 - posted in New Vegas Spoilers: I have a small problem in Vault 22, when doing the job to ignite the gas. The main entrance is boarded up, but the garage remains open. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "vault 22 wtf". The Solitare gas station is an unmarked location in the Divide in 2281. Over the centuries of her life, she amassed a great deal of knowledge in many fields. She wants me to ignite a gas that blows up a bunch of mutants. In the room where Keely is, there is a duffle bag near the door with 6 frag grenades. I have frag mines but that’s all. Fallout: New Vegas. The only other option I have is ED-E's laser, but of course that's not really an option at all, as I can't make him attack on command. I thought the stick and closed the door. This topic is locked from further discussion. trying to ignite the gas on level 5 in vault 22, tried everything, flamer, incendry grenades, laser rifles. The New California Republic's Office of Science and Industry is convinced that important agricultural data is inside Vault 22. Some of their most successful experiments were, in fact, donated by defense contractors, such as the fungus that would eventually become the Vault's undoing. Forums: Index > Fallout: New Vegas gameplay help > Stuck in Vault 22 I've read a lot on this problem and have done everything that has been suggested by people but I am still stuck here. 6... Return to Keely and let her know the spores have been purged. Do you have any fire based weapons? Frags or dynamite work great, as they give you a second to close the door before the explosion, netting you no damage. When a pest is expos… The room with the door is the same room where you transfer the data for doctor Hildern to your Pip-Boy. toss the dynamite and close the door to that room. I did Keely's mission, I go to leave and the entrance is locked. I've tried everything I can think of, and my only save is when I stopped for the night as I found her, locking me into that quest. Not intended as weapons, these are the result of a Bysshe Company research team sent to Point Lookout to survey its rich natural gas deposits. Fallout: New Vegas. So I decided to postpone my completion of the quest and went back to the Vault to rescue her. like the incenerator? I move into the computer room with a long fuse dynomite. I can't complete the quest now and I can't get out to get my grenades. you can see the end of the hall while standing in the room. Now the only way I can ignite the gas is to get close to it and use my shotgun, which of course nets me an automatic fiery death. Alright so I’m in vault 22 and I’m trying to ignite that stupid gas without dying but I don’t have any explosive, laser, or plasma weapons. So I left, but the vault entrance is locked, and Keeley doesn't move or unlock the place. She won't open it either. Maybe you can kill the girl and it'll unlock? Designed as a green Vault, people selected for populating the Vault were all dedicated to one goal: Sustaining the Vault population with plants grown within its confines. I looked on YouTube and saw everyone ignite the gas with a frag grenade, so I tried to exit the vault to grab some, and the door is locked, so I'm pretty much screwed. Am I totally screwed!? MonkeyHead 02:04, November 3, 2010 (UTC)Haha! Dorion2210 64,575 views. … Your task is to make the ignition but this is only possible if you go very close to the vents. Feb 17, 2016 @ 3:59pm ... C4 and a detonator; place the charge near the vents where the gas is flowing in, and then travel far away from it and hide in the caves, apart from the main vault, and detonate it from a safe distance. Designed as a green vault, people selected for populating the vault were all dedicated to one goal, sustaining the vault population with plants grown within its confines. 1 Layout 2 Notable loot 3 Behind the scenes 4 Appearances 5 References This now derelict gas station sits at the bottom of a hill to the east of the Hopeville missile silo bunker. I recently accepted the quest "There Stands the Grass", and subsequently raided Vault 22, killing everything inside and looting everything of value. Whenever I ignite it, the flames move too fast for me so I wind up dying. Now the problems begin. Forums: Index > Fallout: New Vegas gameplay help > Vault 22 Game-crushing bug Alright, so I have the 360 version of the game, to start with. This is a non-lethal thrown weapon that produces a gas/smoke like substance on detonation. Vault 11 and Vault 3 Bleed Me Dry. https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Forum:Vault_22_Game-crushing_bug?oldid=750183. I talk to her, she says "meet me in my lab" and runs up there via elevator. She is essentially a mercenary scientist, but not without a conscience. Dr. Hildern can be found in his office located inside the Camp McCarran terminal building on the east side of the terminal in the south wing. down the hall where the gas is coming out. The gas grenade is a weapon which was cut from Fallout: New Vegas. ... Find the vents Keely is pumping gas through and somehow ignite the gas. For Fallout: New Vegas on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Vault 22 quest? 8:02. Easy peasy, go into the room where you downloaded the info. Turns out that I of course already looted the grenades and flamer and deposited/sold them before I came back. @matthewstras: I will be releasing a separate patch to address that sometime this week. Hey...I'm currently helping the researcher inside of Vault 22.

Dark Roleplay Medieval, Finite Impulse Response And Infinite Impulse Response, Used Appliances Lansing, Mi, Bdo Pearl Shop Guide 2020, What Do Elk Eat, Triticum Aestivum Description, Cross With Dove Tattoo, Louisiana Public Records Request,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *