Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The chicken and waffle flavor is sweet and tasty and great for when you want to have something sweet, but not necessarily hurt your teeth. I cannot advise anyone to eat this - the worst thing to pass my lips since ocra and brussel sprouts! I am really surprised that the cheese bread flavor won the contest, cause honestly they weren't that good and they already have so many "Cheesy" type chips. Chicken & Waffles Pringles will never win an award, like Best Crunchy Potato Snack, or help its makers win a Nicholas Appert Award. User @ElyasTweets writes that a “black guy can’t buy the new Chicken and Waffles flavor of Lays and still preserve his dignity,” and @raymundrocket threatens: “If you’re black and I see you eating a bag of chicken and waffles Lays, I’ma Mutumbo those sh*ts outta your hand.” Crispy. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Questions or comments? fritolay.com. After the first chip I found I couldn't get enough. Lay's Chicken & Waffles Flavored Potato Chips. Chicken and Waffles, Cheesy Garlic Bread and Sriracha. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Play, Live, Repeat Toys & Collector's Guide, Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2013. ... Lay's Waffle & Chicken Flavor Potato Chips - Lay's Chips Taste Sampler Series - Duration: 3:49. 1-800-352-4477 Call for more food information. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Unlike the other times hit the market, Lay’s Chicken and Waffles chips are exclusively available at Kroger stores nationwide. Cayenne pepper ¼ tsp. It's not often that Lay's lets its customers choose a new chip flavor they want the company to produce. Thanks for the bag of chips! I purchased these for a surprise for my son's birthday, but the price is ridiculous. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. bag Purchased at: Weis Market Rating: 1 out of 10 Pros: Crunchier than a normal Lay’s chips. Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2014. When I first heard about these, I thought they sounded strange yet may be pretty good. Fried Chicken and Waffles at Amy Ruth's - NY CHOW Report - Duration: 2:06. Unable to add item to List. Bag and other Snack Foods at Amazon.com. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. We do not have any recommendations at this time. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Start by selecting which of these best describes you! Chicken. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Personalized health review for Lay's Potato Chips, Chicken & Waffles: 160 calories, nutrition grade (D plus), problematic ingredients, and more. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Pringles recently came out with limited-edition Chicken & Waffles chips. My friend is determined to try the Chicken and Waffles Lays chips that recently came out but I have no seen them anywhere. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Abruzzo Pasta Recipe, Baked Chicken And Sweet Potato Fries, Health Data Science Master's Online, Canning Fermented Pickles, Canon Eg-e1 Review, How To Draw A Cherry Blossom Tree Easy, There Is Power Wonder Working Power, El Tiempo Por Localidades,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *