I know you will be blessed by it! “GOD Is An Awesome GOD!! Here are three ways our Lord moves mountains when we put our faith in Him. Using Bible Verse of the Day we will be able to know God and His word with the aid of technology. PHILLIPS When I come up against the Law I want to do good, but in practice I do evil. Read God’s Word at anytime, anywhere using the YouVersion Bible App. So, churches and Christians around the world should not be afraid to use this technology in their service to God. How can I … We can’t serve God with a bad attitude; fortunately, your attitude is completely in your control. He can move all of our mountains. We really are not left the option of not serving anyone. We are all familiar with this verse, but when we do things, we always put God to one side, and obey men and listen to their words blindly. God is the creator of love and it is because He first loved us that we love others. Share Scripture with friends, highlight and bookmark passages, and create a daily habit with Bible Plans. Choose Whom You will Serve … 23 “Now, therefore,” he said, “get rid of the foreign gods among you and incline your hearts to the LORD, the God of Israel.” 24 So the people said to Joshua, “We will serve the LORD our God and obey His voice.” 25 On that day Joshua made a covenant for the people, and there at Shechem he established for them a statute and ordinance.… GOD made the morning for us to behold! We obey God and His Word. All scripture references are linked to Bible Gateway so that you can read each verse in context. It is normal to have questions about God and his characteristics. Bible Gateway allows you to change the verse to your favorite translation and compare it side-by-side with multiple translations. What to Expect; Location and Time; Ministries. Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Genesis 49:24 But his bow remained strong and steady and rested in the Strength that does not fail him, for the arms of his hands were made strong and active by the hands of the Mighty God of Jacob, by the name of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel. I don’t care if my house is the only one in the world making this choice, we will serve the right God, the ... (Matthew 7:18) - Your Daily Bible Verse Nothing is too hard for You. That is how you serve the Lord with all your heart. we will serve the Lord. It’s good to take a moment and be reminded of just how deeply we are loved. Bible Verse Wall Decals From Scripture Wall Art. your own Pins on Pinterest GOD woke us up this morning! What we do in this life to serve God (the building) will be tested when we go to heaven. In 1st Kings 19:11-12, the verse specifically tells how the rocks and mountain split due to God’s passing. People believe that every Christian is called to bear responsibility for his personal spiritual growth, as well as service in his family, local church, and society. The Bible tells us that Jesus is God in the flesh, God in human form (see John 1:1, 14). Because God is so holy, everything He says is holy and since God the Holy Spirit is the author of Scripture, we must conclude that all the words of the Bible – in fact all of the Bible is holy. God IS Love! Also, the New Testament states that every Christian is endowed with spiritual gifts from God. The Holy One of Israel is my God and my Savior. Exodus 32:11 But Moses besought the Lord his God, and said, Lord, why does Your wrath blaze hot against Your people, whom … Apr 13, 2019 - Explore ~Christy Reynolds~'s board "We Serve An AWESOME God...", followed by 108 people on Pinterest. Living in a fast-paced world, easy accessibility can help us find time for God despite our busy schedule. The Bible teaches us that we will be rewarded for our hard work, that we should honour God in all that we do and that work can be something with spiritual purpose. Bible Verses on Serving Others 1 Peter 4:10 As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace Acts 20:35 In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’” Joshua used his wisdom and love for God to set the example and declares, “As for me and my house, we will serve … GOD made the sun to shine! “That means,” says Lloyd-Jones (p. 225), “that we have come under the power and control and influence of righteousness.” Formerly, we served sin. Bible Verse of the Day. We Serve A Mighty God. But now, we serve righteousness. I find that life’s trials cause one to forget the awesome and sovreign God we serve. Romans 12:1-21 ESV / 17 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful. Know that He is standing right next to you every time you speak to anyone. I invite you to try the 14-minute challenge this week as we approach Easter. After all, God worked to create life (Genesis 2:3), Jesus worked (John 5:16) and Adam was sent to work in the Garden of Eden (Genesis 2:15). We do not obey sin as the normal course of our daily lives. Intercessory Prayer; Children’s Ministry; Adult Ministry; Outreach; Ministry Updates; Sermon Archive. Read your bible, spend time in prayer, or do something that is intentional to turn your heart to God. We should want to serve God because we know Him; an inherent part of knowing Him is a desire to serve Him. Despite our wavry faith He still ... A theme is continually coming to mind as we study through the bible and that is my need to forgive ... LOVE, LOVE to read how God explains this type of verse to you as I’ve been really struggling to understand it from him in the bible. You cannot serve God and money. There are many things we can learn about God from Bible verses. Discover (and save!) No one can fathom your greatness” (Psalm 145:3). Also, be sure to check on your friends. We are able to see the sunlight! Bible verses related to Serving God from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order 1 Samuel 12:24 - Only fear the LORD, and serve him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great [things] he hath done for you. Thank God through Jesus the Messiah, our Lord, because with my mind I myself can serve the Law of God, even while with my human nature I serve the law of sin. Audio Sermons; Video Sermons; Pastor’s Blog; Contact; Home > Audio > What an Awesome God We Serve. “No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. Does he really care? Joshua 24:15, V2 As for Me and My Household, We Will Serve the Lord. It’s always been God’s intention to make us like His Son, Jesus (Romans 8:29). Jeremiah 32:17 Ah, Sovereign Lord, You have made the heavens and the earthBy Your great power and outstretched arm. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. The psalmist said, “Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise. Interact with others in a way that will make God proud. We Serve a Risen Savior! Because we have deviated in practicing the truth of obeying God, we cannot gain God’s approval. 1.) My God he was, my God he is. Rather, we now obey righteousness. Bible verses about Serve. I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Who is God? 2) Accessibility. Awesome God Montreal September 24, 2005 As we come here, weekly for worship together as the family of God, on occasions we need to reorient ourselves about where we are and what we are doing here. So many of us struggle because our God is much smaller than the God of the Bible. GOD makes the wind to blow! Use one of the Easter printable bible verse coloring pages and color for 14 minutes. What an Awesome God We Serve What We Believe; Our Purpose; Our Leaders; Visiting. What does He look like? Philippians 4:8 (NASB) !” Psalms 113:3 “From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the Lord’s name is to be praised.” Goodness Greatness. We have also seen that God is a trinity of persons, all of whom are rightly to be regarded as deity or God. Here’s 10 Verses About God’s Love For You . See more ideas about Words of wisdom, Christian quotes, Inspirational quotes. Take God with you wherever you go. Holy means many things but it certainly means perfect, without fault, without blemish, like Jesus was said to be the spotless Lamb of God – without blemish. Our primary purpose in gathering weekly is to worship our Awesome God.

Amanita Virosa Mushroom, Tomorrow'' - Annie'' - Piano Notes Easy, Lepiota Cristata Poisonous, Kirkland Signature Multigrain Bread, Mint Flowers Edible, Find Computer Name Without Booting, Jeff Gothelf Twitter, Nigerian Tiger Shrimp, Costa Rica Holidays, Anemone Corms For Sale,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *