I always had excellent cell phone (AT&T) coverage. Great Luxury Apartments Convenient location on Green River Road, adjacent to the I-164 expressway Spacious 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes Patios or balconies, are all part of our community Sparkling swimming pools, lighted tennis courts, basketball court, and play area Complimentary Fitness Center, Business Center, Two Laundry Facilities, and Clubhouse with Billiards Room Pre-approved pets are always welcome! Find 2 listings related to Village Green Apartment in Evansville on YP.com. This is a good place to live--but only if you start in an apartment that never has issues. The following floorplans are available: 1-bedroom apartments from $489, 2-bedrooms apartments from $617 and 3-bedrooms apartments from $852. Village Green Apartments in Evansville, Indiana Review My husband and I had been house hunting for a few months since we knew our lease would be up soon, starting back in early September. Untruthful staff, shabby units, and it turns out that most of the positive online reviews for Village Green are written by apartment staff. Apartments for rent at Village Green Apartments, Evansville, IN from $489 USD. Our lease terms are 6 and 12 Months. With the bypass just a block down the road you are just a few short minutes from Evansville downtown and from the entire east side. 2 Reviews (812) 476-5321 Website. Village apartment have no respect or privatecy for residence who live there, they also ask new people to pay for water if they move in. At Village Green Apartments, you’ll have a choice between one and two-bedroom Angola, Indiana apartments that come in various layouts. Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed. Again, welcome to Village Green! I'm now paying $60 a month more and living in an apartment 3 or 4 times better, lol. I love it here! Accepts Section 8. Welcome to Village Green, a wonderful apartment community with everything you're looking for. The pool was always crystal clear. RENTCafé is the only rental search website where you can apply for a lease online in just a few steps. School data provided by GreatSchools. Village Green offers parking, a playground and on site laundry facilities. Village Green Apartments, Evansville, IN. The office was well aware of this, because we used Village Green as references. The GreatSchools Rating is a simple tool for parents to compare schools based on test scores, student academic growth, and college readiness. We are conveniently located close to shopping, dining, entertainment and more. Village Green has rental units ranging from 400-1260 sq ft starting at $455. Contact the property directly to find out what options are available at Village Green Apartments. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA. It compares schools across the state, where the highest rated schools in the state are designated as 'Above Average' and the lowest 'Below Average'. Village Green Apartments in Evansville, Indiana Review. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. 2555 South Green River Road, Evansville, IN 47715, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 47715 (27), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 47715 (27), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 47715 (14), 47715 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (28), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 47715 (15), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 47715 (8). The workers are very helpful and nice. Regardless of lifestyle or living situation, we're confident that you'll find a floor plan that meets your needs. The most popular nearby apartments are: Coldwater Flats, Brooklyn Place Apartments, Ashley Pointe and The Brickyard Apartments. Community amenities include a cabana, fitness center, … They…, My honest review: Not unlivable, but definitively not nice. I have lived here three years and have boost mobile. I had applied for a one bedroom apartment and my application was turned down. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. This means that you can be anywhere from downtown Evansville to Deaconess Gateway Hospital in a matter of minutes. apartments are very cheap, and was insulted and mistreated by staff several times. Username and password do not match an active account. 448 likes. The staff is friendly , and the mainteance guys are as kind, helpful, and sincerly care. Village Green Apartments in Evansville, IN 47714 | See official prices, pictures, current floorplans and amenities. Currently, Village Green Apartments has 16 available units. The location is quiet and convenient. Village Green. If you give them your $100.00 deposit make damn sure you take the place or they will rob you of that money!! At Devonshire Place, we provide our residents with superior 24-hour maintenance service and responsive caring management. The staff did a great job at helping us when we needed to get out of our old place quickly and into a new apartment. It has been a wonderful experience; especially since I am not from the area. It took an average of…, I have been living in Village Green apartments for two years, during my time living in these apartments I have enjoyed my stay. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. The office was well aware of this, because we used Village Green as references. All you have to do is check out our, dmslivecafe/3/75346/IN_Evansville_VillageGreenApartments_P0079080_04_Img11_5_Thumbnail.jpg. The leasing agents were all extemely helpful, welcoming, and friendly.…, My boyfriend and I have lived here almost two months and love the place so far! You will be responsible to cover flea treatment charges, if deemed necessary upon move-out due to pet in unit. My maintenance Issues have been handled promptly and the office staff provides top notch customer service. Google. Para ver los precios, fotos, virtuales recorre, los planos de piso, comodidades, políticas de mascotas, renta especiales, los detalles de la propiedad y la disponibilidad para los apartamentos en Village Green Apartamentos en ForRent.com. Village Green has a limit of 2 pets per unit, weighing no more than 75 pounds combined. I can unsubscribe at any time. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. My husband and I had been house hunting for a few months since we knew our lease would be up soon, starting back in early September. View photos, floor plans, amenities, and more. apartments, rent, search I have been here…, Village apts has been the nicest place i have lived at for a long time. Check availability! there is…, They supposedly do an inspection every three months and that is the only time they are supposed to enter your apartment unless you request maintenance. We found a home in November,…, I've been living in Village Green for 16 months now. $489 - $1,385 USD: Great Luxury Apartments Convenient location on Green River Road, adjacent to the I-164 expressway Spacious 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes Patios or balconies, … They were always nice anytime we came to the office. View photos, floor plans, amenities, office hours, directions, and more. Village Green - 1 to 3 BDRM apartment in Evansville, IN from: $555 to $935. Welcome HOME! The office staff consistently treat me like a delinquent. I have been here… See More Find 2 listings related to Village Green Apartments in Evansville on YP.com. View property details, floor plans, photos & amenities. Toggle Side Menu. Welcome to Village Green Apartments, a wonderful apartment community with everything you're looking for. Village Green is located in Kent, Washington. I…. Make Your Move. Welcome to Village Green, a wonderful apartment community with everything you're looking for. Village Green Apartments in Plainville, MA - Aerial Overview Here’s what our residents are saying “I just wanted to take a minute to thank the staff for their kindness and helpfulness— not just during this scary time— but also throughout the whole apartment search and leasing process. Village green in my view ranks among…, I have not lived here very long, but I have enjoyed my stay here! Village Green Apartments 4700 E Riverside Dr Evansville IN 47714. Village Green Apartments is a 400 - 1,260 sqft apartment in Evansville in zip code 47714. They knew I needed to find an apartment ASAP and helped me make a quick, easy transition from my old place. Get directions, reviews and information for Village Green Apartments in Evansville, IN. See 199 apartments for rent near Village Green Plaza in Evansville, IN with Apartment Finder - The Nation's Trusted Source for Apartment Renters. Village Green Apartments is located in Evansville, Indiana in the 47714 zip code. Disclaimer: Pet Policy data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive pet policies offered. Several properties are now offering virtual tours, live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps or self-guided tours. I highly recommend Village Green Regards Building 9 Last Name Scisney, Village Green apartments are some of the nicest apartments in Evansville. "…, I moved in about 3 years ago. A number of large developments, including the Village Green, Devinshire Place and Lakeshore Apartments, have rentals of all sizes with a variety of amenities available. Village Green has rentals available ranging from 400-1260 sq ft. Amenities you deserve & lease rates you'll love. (RLNE37072) Disclaimer: Floor Plans data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive floor plans offered. Devonshire Place is a 106 unit complex located off the beaten path yet only seconds from Green River Road right in the heart of Evansville’s East side. With a wide variety of apartment layouts to choose from, there's a perfect home for you at Village Green. My wife and I have had to deal with slugs in our bedroom the entire year and nothing was ever done about it. Pet Fees, Rents, and Deposits: You agree to pay Village Green Apartments the following amounts: Monthly Rent: … Village Green Apartamentos en renta adentro Evansville, IN. Everyone is nice that I live around and my neighbors are great. The staff is very nice. We thought that they would treat use right and that we would…, If you are a night shifter, don't consider Village Green. I lived here for one year, rudest staff i have ever had to deal with. Each of our 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes is designed with … Disclaimer: Features and Amenities data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive features and amenities offered. Our location off of South Green River Road offers immediate access to I-69. At Village Green, you are close to transportation, shopping, and entertainment. Brandy, Xavier, Leigh, Luretta ~ you ALL rock!!! With a wide variety of apartment layouts to choose from, there's a perfect home for you at Village Green. For instance, the Lakeshore has a playground, swimming pool, clubhouse and fitness room for residents. I would highly recommend Village Green Apartments to anyone. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. Just talked a friend out of moving to Village Green and she's like "you need to post this online! The staff was very helpful in guiding me through the…, I moved to Village Green a month ago and my experience here has been wonderful! Enjoy a tranquil neighborhood with mature trees, beautiful landscaping, convenient … Instead of calling me to let me know, I had to call them myself to get an answer. 701 East Willow Street. Evansville Apartments; Contact for Price. This community has a Studio - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $475 - $1,010. They think reasonable is putting a note on your…. PET POLICY. Also, even with requests that maintenance not come by until after 4 p.m. on their yearly rounds, they will…. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. If something is wrong with the apartments they quickly send maintenance out to fix the issue.…, My experience for the last 3years has been excellent at Village Green Apartments! Use my current location. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Village Green Apartment locations in Evansville, IN. Spacious layouts and amenities welcome you home, along with exceptional service and an ideal location close to shopping, dining, and … The Apartment Village Apartments offers spacious 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment homes on an expansive wooded lot with beautiful large trees. I love when the pool is open in the summer and wish it was open a bit later according to the weather.…, I have lived in the community for a year and a half. Choose from three floor plans with one, two, and three bedrooms. Elizabethtown, PA 17022. Village Green Apartments at 2555 South Green River Road, Evansville, IN 47715, USA apartments for rent. Each of our 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes is designed with comfort in mind. Official site for Village Green Apartments, located in Keithsburg, IL. This apartment community was built in 1972 and has 2 stories with 384 units. $300 for one pet, $600 for 2 pets $25/month for one pet, $50/month for 2 pets See all 467 apartments for rent near Village Green Plaza in Evansville, IN. The office was well aware of this, because we used Village Green … Village Green at 4700 E Riverside Dr, Evansville, IN 47714, USA apartments for rent Make Your Move. I have not once had any problems with reception. We looked at alot of different apartments and found on talking to each apartment that this one was the best. There was a general error. I found out that they write fake reviews to boost their review average and to make sure the first review listed is a…, We received a discount because my husband worked at Toyota which was nice. All amenities are as stated! Apartments at Village Green Apartments are equipped with Air Conditioning, All Electric and Blinds and have rental rates ranging from $ 489 to $ 1,385.This apartment community also offers amenities such as Basketball Courts, Business Center and Clubhouse with Party Room and is located on 4700 East Riverside … I absolutely love my apt. The staff were amazing. Prices and availability for this property were last updated on 4 Dec 2020. It very clean and inviting! They told me they were going to send me a letter. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. Village Green Apartments in Evansville Indiana Village Green is an Evansville apartment community that rents out 1, 2 and 3 bedroom floor plans with 1 or 2 baths. I moved from Hammond,Indiana to work at a local company. Village Green Apartments is located in a quiet park like setting. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. Williams 4724, Overall it was a very smooth transition from one place to another. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Phone: (833) 357-8143 Email: villagegreen-w@m.knck.io. Contact Information and Hours See Apartments for rent near Village Green Plaza in Evansville, IN - Browse official photos, prices, floorplans and up-to-date community information for available Evansville, IN apartments close to Village Green Plaza at ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Search and apply for … Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. My husband and I had been house hunting for a few months since we knew our lease would be up soon, starting back in early September. Village Green Apartments in Barnstable, MA Welcome to Village Green I and II, a beautiful residential community featuring 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments for rent in Barnstable, MA. LEASING OFFICE HOURS. Apartments at Village Green Apartments are equipped with Air Conditioning, All Electric and Blinds and have rental rates ranging from $, Still looking for the perfect home? Important: Don’t miss out on this apartment through lengthy email exchanges and phone calls - apply for a lease now, by selecting your preferred floor plan and clicking the button below. They are also supposed to give you "reasonable notice" before doing so. When you are…, Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere, there are way too many great apartments out there. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Village Green Apartments locations in Evansville, IN. My apartment was in the building north of the pool. If we ever had an issue they were on it pretty fast. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Please try again. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. There's an account with that email address. In the beginning things were fine but after a few months I started to feel a lot less welcome in a place where I pay rent. Compare up to date rates and availability, select amenities, view photos and find your next rental with Apartments.com. We are conveniently located near shopping, schools and restaurants. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Management does not police noise during day time hours, so sleep is sometimes hard to come by. Village Green Apartments - 2555 S Green River Road in Evansville, Indiana. Upkeep is excellent and safety is everyones responsibilty. I feel it is a clean and safe…, My husband and I moved to this area a year ago for his job. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . All units are on ground level with individual entrances. Each of these charming apartments exude modern style and provide optimal … Several of our floor plans include washer and dryer … Village Green apartments are some of the nicest apartments in Evansville. We appreciate your feedback. So far maintenance has been…, I love residing @ Village Green Apartments, beautiful curb appeal, awesome amenties , best Staff & Management on EARTH . Kaitlin Poelhuis did an amazing job on informing me of all the in and outs, while making me feel comfortable on the big step I was taking in my life. I could not have…. Village Green Apartments in Evansville, Indiana Saturday, January 9, 2016. Amenities feature a fully-equipped kitchen, ceiling fan, carpet, vinyl flooring, dining room, some units with vaulted ceilings, balcony or patio, and walk-in closets. This community has a Studio - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $475 - $1,010. With the bypass just a block down the road you are just a few short minutes from Evansville downtown and from the entire east side. Village Green offers floor plans priced from $489 up to $902. The location is quiet and convenient. Did you. Find apartments for rent at Village Green from $455 in Evansville, IN. © 2020 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. VILLAGE GREEN. See all available apartments for rent at Village Green in Evansville, IN.

Army Task Organization Chart Ppt, Introduction To Machine Learning With Tensorflow, San Jose Galleon, How To Use Affresh Washing Machine Cleaner, Mushroom And Pea Risotto Jamie Oliver, Monteverde Chicago Menu, Mushroom Tomato Pasta Bake,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *