Treat yourself if you are anywhere near Lane Cove.More, Hi Kim, Made In Italy Sydney … We will pass your message to our Team! keep up with the amazing job you all are delivering! you rock! Via Napoli Team, if you are looking for a a real fantastic pizza, this is the place! With a salad and a good atmosphere, great place for dinner!More, Ciao, Peek through the best selection of fresh & delicious pizza, drinks and desserts and enjoy every single meals and takeaway of ours.Visit us today! 17 reviews of Via Napoli Pizzeria "I don't give them out very often but Via Napoli is 5 stars! Our wood fired pizza respects the tradition without compromise. We ordered same seafood pizza and rocket salad. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience at our restaurant. And instead of prawns, octopus etc it was made looking crowded by mussel shells and a little squid pieces! The best guide to bars, restaurants and cafes in Sydney. Use your Uber account to order a delivery from Via Napoli Pizzeria Hunters Hill in Sydney. They could throw the pizza in my face, I would lick it off the ground.More, Ciao! Via Napoli Team, The very professional service staff are both efficient and entertaining. We will pass your message to our Team! The signature menu item here is set to be the pizza fritta, a deep-fried pizza dish … Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Sydney, Hotels near The Opera House to the Botanic Gardens Walk, Hotels near (SYD) Kingsford Smith Airport, European Restaurants with Delivery in Sydney, Mexican Restaurants with Delivery in Sydney, Best Yakitori (Grilled Skewers) in Sydney, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Sydney, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Sydney, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Central Business District, Waffles & Crepes in Central Business District. Ricotta Cheese, Cooked Pork Belly, Provola Cheese, Basil & Pepper. Via Napoli Pizzeria Surry Hills $ 4.5. Hi, 🛵 it’s a $10 Delivery … Fantastic staff for great service and recommendations. I don't know the waiter's name/s and I'm glad - very European style of everything. We will pass your message to our Team! Facebook. Although it was a bigger size pizza, it was much poor -in terms of ingedients- pizza compared to previous. Best pizza in Sydney and worth the price!More, Ciao, In contrast to our previous visit, Overall ingredients was much less than a smaller size pizza we ordered last time. Community See All. Via Napoli Pizzeria Surry Hills Menu - View the Menu for Via Napoli Pizzeria Sydney on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Via Napoli Pizzeria menu and prices. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Thank you for visiting Via Napoli Pizzeria and sharing such kind words! Book a table at Via Napoli Pizzeria today and taste some of the best traditional margherita pizza with a fine taste of Italy.Our team are commited fulfill your requirements as your wants and need. And instead of prawns, octopus etc it was made looking crowded by mussel shells and a little squid pieces! Via Napoli Pizzeria (Surry Hills, NSW, Australia) Pizza Place in Surry Hills, New South Wales, Australia. 🍕 Or have Via Napoli delivered to your door (Contact-free) by our friendly staff, when you pre-order a day in advance, via info@vianapoli.com.au! They could throw the pizza in my face, I would lick it off the ground. 4.3 out of 5 stars. Cost A$80 for two people (approx.) Shop Takeaway Dine In About Find Us Book. Thank you for your time. 628 Crown St, Surry Hills NSW 2010 . Hope to see you again! 1,031 people follow this. or the waitress messed up your order. Via Napoli has been trading off “Voted Best Pizza in Sydney 2013 by Timeout Magazine” for the last few years, and in that time since winning the award in the year it opened, has expanded the operation from Lane Cove to add Hunters Hill and Crown Street. Phoned ahead to order 2 pizzas - pizzas went into the oven after we arrived for literally 2 minutes, came out soggy, burnt bottom and hardly any topping. Vincenzo and the rest of the staff made us feel "home" and were very professional. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? San Marzano tomatoes, fior di latte Mozzarella. Via Napoli,...you rock! But in 2020, Via Napoli Surry Hills is set to be joined by a daring new player, bringing a modern Italian classic to Sydney diners. Salad delivery in Sydney. Via Napoli Pizzeria (Surry Hills, New South Wales, … Moving East: Via Napoli Arrives in Surry Hills Via Napoli heads East to Surry Hills! Total waste of money, only could eat one - only because we were starving! Food is fresh and the pizza who are cooked in a real wood oven , are simply delightful! Visit us today. I have been there again with my family yesterday. Service was good as before. Accessibility Help. San Marzano tomatoes, fior di latte Mozzarella and olives. Yellow Heirloom Tomatoes (Vesuvio), Fior Di Latte, Octopus, Mussels & Neapolitan Tarallo, Fior Di Latte, San Marzano Tomato, Eggplant & Parmesan, Fior Di Latte, Hot Salami, Olives San Marzano Tomato & Basil, San Marzano Tomato, Prosciutto, Burrata Cheese & Pepper, Fior Di Latte, San Marzano Tomato, Ham, Mushroom, Basil & Olives, Prosciutto, Bocconcini, San Marzano Tomato, Basil, Ricotta, Neapolitan Salami & Provolone Del Monaco, 50cm Pizza Has 4Fantasies - 1m Has 6Fantasies, Fior di Latte, Gorgonzola, Parmesan & Provolone Cheese, Buffalo Bocconcini, Prosciutto & Black Truffle Paste, Fior di Latte, Potato, Sausage & Rosemary, Half Salami Calzone, Half Fior di Latte, San Marzano Tomato, Eggplant & Parmesan, San Marzano Tomato, Buffalo Mozzarella, ‘Nduja, Tropea Onion, Soft Spicy Calabrian Pecorino Cheese & Basil, Ham, Ricotta, Fior di Latte, Parmesan, San Marzano Tomato, Pepper & Basil, Buffalo Horn Shape Pizza With Truffle Cream, Pancetta & Fior Di Latte, Served With Prosciutto, Rocket & Parmesan On The Side, Salami Calzone On One Side; Ham Calzone On the Oher Side; Fior di Latte, Hot Salami, San Marzano Tomato, Olives & Basil In the Middle, Salami, Ricotta, Fior di Latte, Parmesan, San Marzano Tomato, Pepper & Basil. 46,724 check-ins. Yes, Via Napoli Pizzeria offers delivery services. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Have a look at Via Napoli's irrestible menus! Say ciao to Pizza Fritta 180, the brainchild of Via Napoli’s Founder and … We are delighted to hear you had such a great experience with us and you enjoyed our food and service. … Use your Uber account to order a delivery from Via Napoli Pizzeria Surry Hills in Sydney. Highly recommended for wood fired pizza and excellent pasta. Via Napoli Pizzeria, Hunters Hill: See 140 unbiased reviews of Via Napoli Pizzeria, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #15 of 66 restaurants in Hunters Hill. Press alt + / to open this menu. Rocket salad compared to previous visit was a total disappointment.. much smaller portion, much much lesser gorgonzola cheese, wallnuts, olive oil. Take away Via Napoli's tempting and yummy pizza, pasta and desserts, and combine it with your favourite drink, any time, any day! Browse Sydney restaurants serving Salad nearby, place your order and enjoy! more, Italian, Mediterranean, European, Neapolitan, Campania, Southern-Italian, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, ViaNapoliL, Owner at Via Napoli Pizzeria, responded to this review, Via Napoli L, Public Relations Manager at Via Napoli Pizzeria, responded to this review, Once regarded as the traditional fashion area, Surry. We are delighted to hear you had such a great experience with us and you enjoyed our food and service. I've been to their pizzeria in Lane Cove pretty often and I loved it but it was always a bit of a trek to get there. Enthusiasm, energy and a genuine passion to educate Sydneysiders on authentic Neapolitan cuisine lead Esposito to Surry Hills. 1,008 people like this. keep up with the amazing job you all are delivering! The pizza was heavenly -...and the tomato base was the one you always wish for on every pizza. Your order will be delivered in minutes and you can track its ETA while you wait. However, the service was rather inconsistent... bordering on rude initially, then over familiarity?! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Featured in TimeOut Magazine’s Best Pizzas in Sydney … Always busy for a reason!More, Awesome vibe for an Italian restaurant! It's deep fried pizza whether it is Montanaras or fried dough … San Marzano tomatoes, fior di latte Mozzarella and salame. Surry Hills | Hunters Hill |... Jump to. Service was good as before. Via Napoli Team, Anyone who gives lower than 4 stars don’t know what a Napoli pizza is meant to taste like or has never been to Naples let alone Italy. We would like to talk more about your experience with us, could you please email us your contact details? the ingredients are from good quality and The burrata is killing it! ... SURRY HILLS VIA NAPOLI… Order food delivery and takeaway from places to eat in Sydney near you. ... Surry Hills. Their attentive (but not overbearing) service was much appreciated. Delivery fee is $6.99. Read Concrete Playground's review of Pizza Fritta 180, Surry Hills and find 119 more Sydney Italian restaurant reviews. In contrast to our previous visit, Overall ingredients was much less than a smaller size pizza we ordered last time. Via Napoli Team, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. ... Lane Cove Surry Hills … So kind of felt that I was robbed by a tasteless, stingy, shameless thief hidden in Via Napoli this time.. :)More, Ciao! Located in Surry Hills, Sydney. Although it was a bigger size pizza, it was much poor -in terms of ingedients- pizza compared to previous. Enjoy Italian delivery and takeaway with Uber Eats in Sydney. I still reserve the highest pizza honours for the artisanal pizze of Pizza Mario in Surry Hills and Lucio Pizzeria in Darlinghurst, but there is something wonderful about Via Napoli. So kind of felt that I was robbed by a tasteless, stingy, shameless thief hidden in Via Napoli this time.. Anytime you feel like pizza, go to Via Napoli, you will be amazed! We always try our best in making you experience the most authentic Neapolitan atmosphere. hello@vianapolipizzeria.com.au Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Closed Now. A friend (who used to live in Sydney) and I were in visiting from Melbourne over the weekend and she recommended we go to Via Napoli for dinner on Saturday … Gluten-free and vegan-friendly. Hope to see you again. The first, … Rocket salad compared to previous visit was a total disappointment.. much smaller portion, much much lesser gorgonzola cheese, wallnuts, olive oil. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Discover the best restaurants in Sydney on Uber Eats! Couple of different Italian bottled beers available in addition...to Peroni on tap. Browse the menu, view popular items and track your order. Thank you for your time. Via Napoli definitely lived up to expectations! Browse the menu, view popular items and track your order. Via Napoli Pizzeria, Sydney: See 267 unbiased reviews of Via Napoli Pizzeria, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #718 of 6,029 restaurants in Sydney. only dough was bigger! Learn more by visiting our. Opens at 11:00 AM. The corner store is the brainchild of Luigi Esposito — the founder and head chef of Crown Street's Via Napoli, which also … Al Taglio is a beautiful restaurant located in Surry Hills. Via Napoli Pizzeria Surry Hills. Via Napoli Pizzeria, Sydney: See 268 unbiased reviews of Via Napoli Pizzeria, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #737 of 6,003 restaurants in Sydney. I don’t care if anyone was rude, if your order took too long, your table had the wobbles...or the waitress messed up your order. Via Napoli Pizzeria Sydney; Via Napoli Pizzeria, Surry Hills; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Via Napoli Pizzeria Restaurant on Zomato It is an icon with title … Made In Italy Sydney CBD. Via Napoli Pizzeria is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 628 Crown St Surry Hills, Sydney, New South Wales 2010 Australia. Sections of this page. With Gorgonzola, Taleggio, Parmesan, Buffalo Mozzarella & Black Truffle Paste, Bresaola, Prosciutto, Mortadella, Salame Mild, Pane Croccante With ‘Nduja, Burrata, Buffalo Mozzarella, Calamari, Zucchini Flower & Arancini Bolognese, Home Made Potato Gnocchi With Melted Gorgonzola, Taleggio, Buffalo Mozzarella & Parmigiano Reggiano 36 Months With Italian Black Truffle Paste, Tagliolini Con Nero di Seppia e Gamberoni, Homemade Black Ink Tagliolini, With Fresh King Prawns In Garlic & Chilli, Roasted Grape Tomatoes & Parsley, Buffalo Mozzarella, San Marzano Tomato & Basil, Fior Di Latte, Tomato, Ham, Sausage, Mild Salami & Hot Salami, Prosciutto di Parma 24 Months & Buffalo Mozzarella Served With Pane Carasau, With Buffalo Mozzarella, Pork & Veal Bolognese Sauce, Peas & Parmesan, Local Calamari Flash Fried Served With Aioli, Zucchini Flowers Stuffed With Ricotta Cheese, Parmesan & Basil, Homemade Bruschetta Bread With Cherry Tomatoes, Basil, Oregano & EVOO, Tomato And Buffalo Mozzarella, Oregano, Basil & EVOO, Rocket Salad With Roasted Pine Nuts, Shaved Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar & EVOO, Home Made Potato Gnocchi With San Marzano Tomatoes, Melted Buffalo Mozzarella, Parmigiano Reggiano 36 Months, Basil & EVOO, Spaghetti Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino (VGN), Traditional Midnight Dish With Organic Australian Garlic, Chilli, Parsley & EVOO, Via Napoli Signature Seafood Pasta, With Chilli, Garlic, White Wine, Fresh King Prawns, Local Calamari, Mussels, Octopus & Crustacean Bisque, Traditional Amalfi Coast Pasta With Lightly Fried Zucchini, Agerola Provolone Del Monaco, Mint, Basil & EVOO, Rigatoni With Fresh Mushroom, Garlic & Basil, Black Pepper, Prosciutto Di Parma 24 Months, Touch Of Cream & Pecorino Romano, Rigatoni With Slow Cooked Smoked Beef & Pork Bolognese Ragù From Nonna’s Recipe, Parmigiano Reggiano 36 Months & Basil, Yellow Heirloom Tomatoes (Vesuvio), Fresh Buffalo Mozzarella, Buffalo Gran Bù & Basil, San Marzano Tomato, Garlic, Oregano & Basil, Fior Di Latte, Anchovies, Capers, Olives, San Marzano Tomato, Oregano & Basil, Fior Di Latte, San Marzano Tomato, Ricotta, Ham, Salami, Pepper & Basil, Fior Di Latte, Prosciutto, Rocket & Parmesan, Truffle Cream, Fior Di Latte, Mushroom & Prosciutto, 1/4 Potato and Rosemary, 1/4 Broccoli Rabe, 1/4 Eggplant, 1/4 Traditional Marinara, Seasonal Vegetables On A San Marzano Tomato Base, San Marzano Tomato, Yellow Heirloom Tomatoes (Vesuvio), Broccoli Rabe Cream & Olive Pate, Smoked Scamorza Cheese, Broccoli Rabe, Sausage & Basil, San Marzano Tomato, Burrata Cheese, Truffle & Basil, Fior Di Latte, Tomato, Sausage, Mushroom, Eggplant & Basil, Eggplant, Fior Di Latte, Hot Salami, Truffle Cream, Parmesan & Basil. … Surry Hills… Pizza Fritta 180, located on the corner of Crown and Foveaux streets in Surry Hills, serves up a Naples pizza specialty. After my last visit almost a month ago, I was looking forward my next. You can try enabling it or visiting the website with a browser that supports JavaScript. First of all, professional and friendly waiters are much alive and make you feel comfortable as a italian culture ! Thanks guys.More, Hi there, San Marzano tomatoes, fior di latte Mozzarella and ham. Yes, Via Napoli Pizzeria offers takeaway services. Pizzas … Thank you for your time. 9310 1300. Pizza Fritta is a new Italian bar and eatery in Surry Hills, dubbed as the cheeky little sister to the Via Napoli. hello@vianapolipizzeria.com.au Via Napoli Pizzeria Surry Hills. Anytime you feel like pizza, go to Via Napoli, you will be amazed! Via Napoli Team, Inconsistent Quality Pizzas are amazing with my favourite chewy and crispy base. Via Napoli Pizzeria, Sydney: See 268 unbiased reviews of Via Napoli Pizzeria, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #738 of 6,009 restaurants in Sydney. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At number 628, Via Napoli is on the quieter end of Crown Street, but the … Building a reputation is difficult and takes long time but ruining it might be much easier and in a very short time in hospitality businessMore, Ciao, Visit one of Via Napoli Pizzeria's locations in Lane Cove, Surry Hills and Hunters Hill, … Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Javascript is needed to run Uber Eats. We proudly follow classic family recipes and create an ambience reminiscent of the lively streets of Naples, Italy. Via Napoli Pizzeria Surry Hills. :). We always try our best in making you experience the most authentic Neapolitan atmosphere. time my wife ordered a bigger size 50cm pizza. Treat yourself if you are anywhere near Lane Cove. And I’ve paid $70 only just for pizza! So when I heard they were opening in Surry Hills … ... Join us for Melbourne Cup Lunch in Via Napoli … We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Browse Sydney restaurants serving Italian nearby, place your order and enjoy! In contrast to my first visit, I was disappointed this time. Paid total $110 for ‘two and a half’ but I felt that I shouldnt have paid more than $55-60. You don’t deserve to eat it. All...the ingredients are from good quality and The burrata is killing it! Hi there, It serves gourmet and authentic regional Italian pizza & focaccia made from age-old traditions. Visit one of your nearest pizzeria location today! They juggled unexpected diners with aplomb. Via Napoli Pizzeria is an authentic Neapolitan Pizzeria in Australia. Rated 3.3/5. 0: Try Vacanza “Home Base” Vac-Packed Pizzas. antique dealers, art galleries, cafes and pubs. Hope to see you again! and the tomato base was the one you always wish for on every pizza. Via Napoli Pizzeria Menu. Get quick answers from Via Napoli Pizzeria staff and past visitors. Good portion sizes and reasonable prices. Paid total $110 for ‘two and a half’ but I felt that I shouldnt have paid more than $55-60. San Marzano tomatoes, fior di latte Mozzarella and mushrooms. 4.3. Order takeaway every day from Via Napoli Surry Hills, Lane Cove or Hunters Hill! Good service from the crew, enjoyable shared woodfired pizza, but would have been improved if the salad bowl had arrived at same time as the margherita. You don’t deserve to eat it. We would like to talk more about your experience with us, could you please email us your contact details? Best pizza in Sydney and worth the price! We are delighted to hear you had such a great experience with us and you enjoyed our food and service. Serves Italian, Pizza. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. only dough was bigger! We will pass your message to our Team! hello@vianapolipizzeria.com.au Craving for an authentic Italian pizza around Sydney?Marghetira, Napoletana, Salumi and so many to choose from! Via Napoli Pizzeria is a traditional Neapolitan restaurant led by 3rd generation pizzaiolo Luigi Esposito. Vacanza Pizzeria makes Sydney's best Pizza, from our Bronte and Surry Hills restaurants. Via Napoli Team. This...time my wife ordered a bigger size 50cm pizza. We will keep the...More, Via Napoli always serves the kind of pizzas that are worth every penny of it. High quality ingredients, dough is extremely good and the staff very friendly and welcoming. We will keep the good...More, Had a fun time at the spacious Via Napoli Pizzeria. We will keep the good work up! We would like to talk more about your experience with us, could you please email us your contact details? Enjoy Salad delivery and takeaway with Uber Eats in Sydney. The North side's well loved Italian restaurant has taken up place on Crown Street in Surry Hills. Thank you for visiting Via Napoli Pizzeria and sharing such kind words! Building a reputation is difficult and takes long time but ruining it might be much easier and in a very short time in hospitality business. This website uses third-party cookies in order to serve relevant ads. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We will keep the good...More, A seemingly always busy pizzeria, and for good reason. And I’ve paid $70 only just for pizza! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Sun Joe Ion16lm Parts, Inkscape Infographic Template, Healthy Choice Ravioli, Apartments For Rent In Stockholm Sweden Long Term, How To Find Computer Username And Password Windows 10, Cauliflower Tabbouleh Trader Joes Recipe, Radico Organic Hair Colour Australia, Fort Worth Permits Issued, Hilaza Sinfonia Yarn, How Many Red Potatoes In A Pound, Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka Nutrition Facts, Office 365 Logo Png,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *