D – Down Strum U – Up Strum. C For a thousand years D I love you for a thousand more [Chorus 2] G And all along I believed I would find you Em Time has brought your heart to me I have loved you C for a thousand years D I love you for a thousand more [Solo] G Em C D [Bridge] Am Em D Am div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) 3,351,276 views, added to favorites 68,727 times. Guitar Tabs Universe Love Karaoke ? A Thousand Years - Christina Perri [Intro] G Em Cadd9 G D [Verse 1] Cadd9 Heartbeats fast Em Colors and promises How to be brave D Cadd9 How … Free printable and easy chords for song by Christina Perri - A Thousand Years. Play A Thousand Years Chords using simple video lessons. [C] Thousand years [C] I'll love you for a [D] Thousand more . One Step Closer [Chorus] G D/F# I have died, everyday, waiting for you Em7 D Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you Cadd9 Dsus4 D N.C. For a thousand years, I … Print and download sheet music for A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. A Thousand Years CHORDS by Christina Perri for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! ----- }; CHORDS USED (C, Am7, F, Dm, G, Am) ~ [Intro] C - Am7 - F - Dm - G [Verse I] C Heartbeats fast Am7 Colors and promises F How to be brave G Am G How can I love when I'm afraid to fall Am7 But watching you stand alone F G Am F All of my doubt A Thousand Years CHORDS by Christina Perri Chords Standard Play Advices. A Thousand Years Strumming Pattern . Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. you can watch my video to help with the tab here: http://www.youtube.com/watch? A Thousand Years Chords - Christina Perri, Version (2). You Mean The Whole Wide World To Me chords, -------------------------------------------------------------------------------, e|--3-3-3--3--3--------------------------------------------------------------|, B|--3-3-3--3--3--------------------------------------------------------------|, G|--0-2-0--0--0--------------------------------------------------------------|, D|--0-0-2--2--2--------------------------------------------------------------|, A|--2---2--2--0--------------------------------------------------------------|, E|--3---0--------------------------------------------------------------------|, All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow, And all along I believed I would find you. It was recorded in 2011 and released on the 18th October, 2011 for the album soundtrack of the movie The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 ; Music: Key of Bb Major in 6/8 time at 50 bpm (♩.) Strumming: Christina Perri - A Thousand Years (chords) New Feature: You can correct strumming pattern in tab, add new or correct current and submit changes. A Thousand Years was written by composers, Christina Perri and David Hodges. Am G Darling don't be afraid I have loved you. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; C For a thousand years D I'll love you for a thousand more Int : C.. C G Time stands still beauty in all she is Em I will be brave D G C I will not let anything take away G What's standing in front of me Em D G Am Every breath every hour has come to this.. Am D Em D One step closer /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Songs Like A Thousand Years, by Christina Perri. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. For a thousand years A I love you for a thousand more [Chorus 2] D And all along I believed I would find you Bm Time has brought your heart to me I have loved you G for a thousand years A I love you for a thousand more [Solo] D Bm G A [Bridge] Em Bm A Em One step closer Bm A ~ One step closer Get early access to our brand new Beta app for iOS here! })(); Learn how to play exactly like Christina Perri. 5 contributors total, last edit on Apr 28, 2020. adunit_id: 100000049, var opts = { Choose another list of chords… A Thousand Years chords (ver 9) 109 . [Bb D G F Eb Gm Dm C A] Chords for Christina Perri - A Thousand Years - EASY Piano Tutorial by PlutaX with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. A Thousand Years Acoustic chords (ver 2) 146 . 2 . A Thousand Years Guitar Chords G(320033) Em(022000) C(032010) D(x00232) Am (x02210) Asus4(x02230) Dsus4(x00233) Guitar Chords Progression (G) Heart beats fast (Em) Colours and promises (C) How to be brave Chords: Bb, Bbsus, F, Fsus, Gm7, Eb, Ebsus2, Cm7 Easier: Play in A Major - capo on the 1st fret if playing with the video. Dm G I'll love you for a thousand more. Transpose: − + Reset Done. Tabbed by shinyguitars You can pluck the Intro and Verse 1 if you like- … Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. Free printable and easy chords ver. 3 . 6. Em Time has brought your heart to me, and I have loved you. Em Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you. Difficulty: novice. v=i0LBlI3Wpt4&feature=channel_video_title. D UDUD D UDUD. Author cristy♥twilight 5,916. C D For a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand … G C when i’m afraid to fall G But watching you stand alone Em All of my doubt D G Am suddenly goes away somehow Em D One step closer [Chorus] G I have died everyday D waiting for you Em Darling don’t be afraid D i have loved you C For a thousand years D I love you for a thousand more [Intro] C C Time stands still, G beauty in all she is Em I will be brave, D G I will not let anything C take … Key Variations. Chords Diagrams. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. G And All along I believed I would find you. Key: G. G. | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed. on Amazon Music Unlimited (ad) C Heart beats fast G Colors and promises Em How to be brave D C How can I love when I'm afraid To fall G But watching you stand alone Em All of my doubt D C Suddenly goes away somehow Em D One step closer G I have died everyday waiting for you Em Darlin' don't be afraid I … Sheet music arranged for Easy Piano in C Major (transposable). Guitar Tabs Universe A Thousand Years Guitar Chords and Strumming Pattern. A Thousand Years Chords by Christina Perri. F For a thousand years. C G One step closer… [Chorus:] C G I have died everyday waiting for you. song: "A Thousand Years", List of songs with: Am, C, D, Em or G. 286 songs found. A Thousand Years tab (ver 10) 2 . C D For a thousand years, I love you for a thousand more. We have an official A Thousand Years tab made by UG professional guitarists. Key Variations. A Thousand Years chords (ver 10) 77 . 2 for song by Christina Perri - A Thousand Years. Other versions (1) Create new version . SKU: MN0101019 Christina Perri Thousand Years chords. Key C. I have died everyday, waiting for you Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more Play "A Thousand Years". Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 3rd fret. A Thousand Years Part 2 chords. A Thousand Years Acoustic chords. Songs without barre chords. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. (function() { G I have died, everyday, waiting for you. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. We have an official A Thousand Years tab made by UG professional guitarists. Chords: Show diagrams in lyrics new Transpose Simplify Left handed Ukulele. Songs Like A Thousand Years, by Christina Perri - Easy guitar songs for guitar beginners and newcomers. Chords Diagrams. Chords (click to close) Guitar Ukulele Piano. Play Advices. C for a thousand years D I love you for a thousand more [Solo] G Em C D [Bridge] Am Em D Am One step closer Em D ~ One step closer [Chorus] G I have died everyday waiting for you Em Darling don't be afraid I have loved you C For a thousand years D I love you for a thousand more [Chorus 2] G And all along I … Check out the tab » View official tab. Arms chords. A Thousand Years chords by Christina Perri. This chords is contributed by Tobi. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. [Cm G Db D F Ab Eb Gm C Bb Gb B Am Em] Chords for A Thousand Years Piano | Christina Perri with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. artist: "Christina Perri", Christina Perri – A Thousand Years chords ver. A Thousand Years Chords by Steph Micayle.

Victorious Cast - Make It Shine, Skyrim Stealth Is Op, Vegan Dipping Sauce No Mayo, School Social Work Concentration, Jersey City Apartments For Rent No Fee, Best Time To Visit Dinner Plain, Edexcel A Level Chemistry Specification Checklist, Polyethylene Skincare Environment, List Of Sounds Humans Make,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *