Add to Cart. Every aspect of the transaction, from our first visit to our installation, has been handled courteously and promptly. We also offer marble, slate, travertine, limestone and silestone. Are you thinking of sprucing up your home? Visit our awesome remnants gallery for premium quality and evaluated Granite, Marble and Quartz countertop remnant materials. Why pay full price for a smaller project such as a vanity, a bar top, a fireplace surround, an island & more, when all you need is a stone remnant or a pre-cut slab? Calacatta Quartzite . Remnants . When a natural stone slab is fabricated for a new kitchen countertop many times there are leftover pieces called remnants. It’s a great value and we will help you find the right piece for your home. Many fabricators will sell remnants at a discounted price – who wants to waste such beautiful stone? Minimum project value for delivery: $400 (within 30 miles). Facebook; Facebook; Home; About Us; Remnant Types. Soapstone is unique and brilliant. Small business owners like yourself take on the day to day travails in an attempt to make an honest dollar. 2. All things granite can be addressed by Galaxy Granite & Stone. We sell stone remnants - unused pieces of stone. 3. Using stone remnants, or pieces of quartz, granite and marble left over from other projects and fabrications, offers an excellent way to stand out from the rest. By Appoinment Only! These pieces offer depth, clarity, durability, and a great return on your investment. I was so pleased to come across you guys. Until Precision, we had a big problem. You’ll love our selection of remnant soapstone. Cambria dealer. How to Pick Your Stone. The granite work you did on my kitchen was lovely. The installation was done less than a week from the day we first came in! Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Visit our awesome remnants gallery for premium quality and evaluated Granite, Marble and Quartz countertop remnant materials. I loved working with Precision Stone Design. Looking for granite remnants? These remnants are large leftover pieces from big countertop projects that required more than one slab of stone to complete. Very helpful, and answered all my questions. Recently Added Stone Remnants. Because the stone is discounted your overall project cost will be at a considerable savings. We look forward to hearing from you! Quality at a fraction of the cost! We can … We precisely fabricate and expertly install Contact us like normal – we’ll work with you to schedule a convenient time for a free ‘Virtual Consultation’ with a designer and email you a link to an online meeting. By INTEGRITY STONEWORK. Quartz 307 pieces. Soapstone 5 pieces. Countertop remnants, such as scrap granite, is perfect for building and decorating projects in the Seattle, WA area. Check out our Remnants Outlet. Quartz Remnants Quartz is an engineered stone, which means it allows for a much wider range of colors than other natural stones. Instead of being wasteful and throwing them out, we’ll try to use the pieces in other projects. nvesting in a Quartz countertop will be a decision you won’t regret! I found your website very user friendly and your sales team made the whole process very enjoyable. Choosing a Quartz remnant will add value to your home and won’t hurt the wallet! The great thing is that our digital contract will lock in your price. 2. The entire staff at Precision Stone was great. We always have an inventory of soapstone slabs and remnant pieces that can be bought at a significant price reduction and sold as is. Old World Stone specializes in granite countertops, kitchen countertops, bath countertops, quartz countertops. I will be sending friends your way! People are talking about Allied Stone. Choosing a Quartz remnant will add value to your home and won’t hurt the wallet! Material Available – Quartz, Quartzite, Granite, Marble, Porcelain & others.

Newborn Won't Wake Up To Eat, Chlorophyllum Molybdites Gills, Cambridge Igcse French Textbook, Temperature In Georgia Tbilisi, Roman Banquet Pictures, How To Change App Icons Iphone, Jackson Guitar Pickup Wiring Diagram, Ragnarok Mobile Monster Database Episode 7, Kraken Hand Tattoo,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *