How can a product stretch your curls? What are your favorite curl stretching products? You can even twist the front few pieces to allude to a fresh twist-out. on dripping wet hair, i applied this then their leave in conditioner and then with the xtreme wet line gel & my hair looked amazing! SO....I FELT LIKE TALKING LOL! We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make … containers of Simply Shea Curl Stretch Cream with Organic Shea Butter. 4.2 out of 5 stars with 118 reviews. Hey Daizies, For best results, layer over CURL STRETCH PUDDING. This pudding is extremely thick and I applied liberally. It’s my favorite product right now. A lot of science terms basically saying there’s some good stuff in there. But with the curl stretch pudding I could feel my twists hanging at my shoulders and even my collar bone. HAVE YOU TRIED SHEA MOISTURE'S CURL STRETCH PUDDING?? Item # 362550 SheaMoisture's Red Palm Oil & Cocoa Butter Collection is a completely new experience for shrinkage-prone hair! The oil has a reddish tone which is where the name “red palm oil” comes from. You have 250 characters left out of 250. Not much, but enough to say that it did what its labeled that it does. INGREDIENTS/ INGRÉDIENTS: Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter* , Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl … Looks great. I used the Curl Stretch Pudding to do a twist-out which is my go to stretched hairstyle. | Do ANTI SHRINKAGE Products Really Work? When using any water based product, it’s common for a little shrinkage to occur just by nature. I purchased this product because it stated it reduced shrinkage in natural hair. Shea butter is more prevalent in this product, seeing as how it is the 3rd ingredient listed and cocoa butter is the 14th. Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2019. Normally when I do twist outs, my twists hang at the back of my neck. I used it again for my actual graduation and I knew then that this was the product for me for twist outs. Reviewed by dominiqued1 dominiqued1. ... SheaMoisture Red Palm Oil & Cocoa Butter Curl Stretch Pudding - 12oz. I applied the curl pudding to each section and then finger detangled the piece to make sure I would have a nice and neat twist. Verified … It gave me the best twist outs ever for grad season and so much more. super defined first day twist out The pudding is made from a blend of organic Shea butter and Cocoa butter and is rich in antioxidants and vitamins. Send Cancel. So it’s hard to tell if what I’m loving so much is the shea butter or indeed the cocoa butter. Product Review: Shea Moisture Red Palm Oil and Cocoa Butter Curl Stretch Pudding. The last product I tried was the Curl Stretch Pudding. Red Palm Oil & Cocoa Butter Curl Stretch Pudding. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. My best braid outs and twist-outs feature the Curl Stretch Pudding. But I was amazed with the results of this one. There’s a conditioner, shampoo, shine butter, and styling gelee that I hope to eventually try. Particularly for curly, coils shrinkage-susceptible hair. It gave me the best twist outs ever for grad season and so much more. This is the BEST product I've ever used to give my curls a defined, stretched look. SheaMoisture Red Palm Oil & Cocoa Butter Curl Stretch Pudding Styler, 12 Ounce Amazon.com Price: $ 11.97 $ 11.97 Incl VAT (as of 19/11/2020 12:58 PST- Details ) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Verified Purchase. Has a light sweet buttery smell (I mean as in hair butters not cooking). According to Dr. Ericz, red palm oil is full of Vitamin E, “water soluble antioxidants”, and phospholipids. Shea Moisture Red Palm Oil & Cocoa Butter Leave-In or Rinse-Out Conditioner is an experience for shrinkage-prone hair! Write Your Own Review. It did defined my curls REALLY well, … Attention Curlfriends: Shea Moisture has a new product line on the market, and it looks like it's going to be a winner for all of those who don't get down with shrinkage and are wanting to elongate our curls! Select Your Cookie Preferences. It's absolutely great though, and there's so much product! This ultra-moisturizing curl stretcher pudding is made from a blend of certified organic Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter infused with Red Palm Oil, rich in antioxidants and Vitamins. Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie-12 oz. 5.0 out of 5 stars Best Moisturizer and Hair Stretcher Used. Shop all SheaMoisture. TIP: Use a small brush or toothbrush to lay down flyaways and edges. I was shocked at how stretched my hair was and how much hold I received from the pudding. Price: CDN$ 33.99 (CDN$ 2.83 / Ounces) FREE Delivery on your first order. Available from these sellers . Super thick and moisturizing. I simply unravelled them and didn’t even have to separate them too much in order to get my desired fullness. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Shea Moisture Red Palm Oil and Cocoa Butter Curl Stretch Pudding, 12 oz at Amazon.com. 4.1 out of 5 stars 36 ratings. This paraben-free treatment with shea butter is designed to maximize a curl's shine and pattern for ultimate bounce. Smells good but leaves a lot of white residue even when my hair is dry. Value. $11.99. No spray-bottle needed! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] May 5, 2020. “Frizz-free finish” When styling, pair with the CURL STRETCH PUDDING. Either way, it’s a good pairing of both the cocoa and shea butter. One day I found the very last curl stretch pudding at Walmart and swiped it for a whopping $11.97. ... REVIEW: Shea Moisture’s Red Palm Oil & Cocoa … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. “Moisturizing Cocoa Butter” i’ve also paired with gorilla snot and it turned out pretty decent! Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2020, Very nice product. Feel free to share in the comments. See real customer reviews for SheaMoisture Red Palm Oil Curl Stretch Pudding, 12 OZ at CVS pharmacy. It’s an elongate and repair shrinkage-susceptible hair with crimson palm oil. I have 4c hair that was dull, dry, brittle, and experience extreme shrinkage. Please try again later. 118 118 ratings. There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Details … status = '{0}', msg = {1}; ... Red Palm Oil & Cocoa Butter Curl Stretch Pudding SKU: SBS-476933 PERSONAL MESSAGE. I didn’t have any problems with frizz during the take-down process. Review. Read reviews and buy SheaMoisture Red Palm Oil & Cocoa Butter Curl Stretch Pudding - 12oz at Target. If you have type 3 or 4 hair, buy this immediately! When it comes down to this product, I think it outperforms in curl definition and moisturising than it does with elongation. The Red Palm Oil Shea Moisture line was kind of hard to find in stores and especially on Amazon Prime, so I waited about 4-5 months since I didn’t want to pay shipping costs to buy it directly from the Shea Moisture website. 4.3 out of 5 stars 84 ratings. In stock on November 6, 2020. Shea Moisture Curl Stretch Pudding, 12 Pound. Nickname. 5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing is better than this! The curl stretch pudding from Shea Moisture’s Red Palm Oil and Cocoa Butter Collection is my staple product for braids and twists. 34 reviews. The name does not lie. I loved that the product was very thick and creamy. Will purchase again. 4.5 out of 5 stars 5,407. The curl stretch pudding from Shea Moisture’s Red Palm Oil and Cocoa Butter Collection is my staple product for braids and twists. Ingredients. Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2019, Very heavy product, did not stretch hair, left some residue after drying, Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2019. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Help reduce natural shrinkage and temporarily reveal a longer afro or curly coily style with Shea Moisture Red Palm Oil & Cocoa Butter Curl Stretch Pudding. $13.99 Add to Bag Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Smoothie. I mean thick as in if you gently shake the jar from side to side, the cream won’t move. I washed my hair  2 days prior to starting the twist out process. FIGHTING SHRINKAGE! Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2019. I washed my hair a week prior, then moisturized with this product a week later. ... (Linseed) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter* Û , Glycerin (Vegetable), Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Panthenol, Elaeis … Moisturizing Cocoa Butter infused with Red Palm Oil is blended with Flax Seed Oil to create this Coconut Oil free, anti-shrinkage styling cream that elongates and defines twist and braid out styles. I like to stretch my hair for two days so that it’s easier to divide my hair into twists and I don’t have to detangle as much. The smell was so unique, especially since I’m used to the typical shea and coconut oil combo scent. Hate it! Hey Daizies, This year I’ve tried a lot of new products and this curl stretch pudding is by far my favorite new product of the year. Laleh. I love the red palm oil curl stretch pudding. The curl stretch pudding contains flaxseed oil, which is known to aid in stretching natural hair. Overall it did a decent job of fighting my shrinkage and giving me a bit of my length back. Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2020. Quality. Shea Moisture Red Palm Oil & Cocoa Butter Curl Stretch Pudding ultra- moisturizing, minimizes natural shrinkage and temporarily reveal a longer 'fro or curly coily style. It’s mild dangle smooths cuticles for a frizz-unfastened end. One of my favorite hair products highly recommend and does exactly what it states! Shea Moisture Curl Stretch Pudding, 12 Pound by Shea Moisture. SheaMoisture Red Palm Oil Curl Stretch Pudding, 12 OZ 12 OZ, .75 lbs. The Shea Moisture Stretch Pudding is a product specifically formulated for 3A to 4C curls and coils. Summary. 5.0 out of 5 stars It actually worked! I sure found out with this product. Really stretches natural curls no flaking. Works well with other products too. I had a full and lengthy twist out without having to wait for the second or third day for volume and hang time. … May 10th 2020, 11:41 am. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The Curl Stretch Pudding is nice and thick. Turn curls from dry and frizzy to shiny and healthy with Simply Shea Curl Stretch Cream. If you have type 3 or 4 hair, buy this immediately! I use it in my braids and twists, and it makes for a bomb twist out with take down. You're reviewing: SheaMoisture Red Palm Oil & Cocoa Butter Curl Stretch Pudding - 12 oz Your Rating. Reviewed in Canada on November 19, 2019. The strands came out exactly in the form that I had twisted them. Separating my hair into 6 … “Light hold” The style lasted throughout the day and maintained it’s look. $10.49. I was like “this better be good” for a whole twelve dollars. $13.99 Great for Curly, Coily, Shrinkage-Prone Hair! It’s a pricey product, so I am trying my best to use it sparingly. I wanted a ringlet look so I used smaller sections. My best braid outs and twist-outs feature the Curl Stretch Pudding. ... and went straight into styling. I use it in my braids and twists, and it makes for a bomb twist out with take down. This is the BEST product I've ever used to give my curls a defined, stretched look. SheaMoisture's Raw Shea Butter Heatless Curl Stretch Gel is a hair cream and hair styling gel that stretches out textured hair and adds definition and frizz control. ... Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Panthenol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter* Û , Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra … ! By age 19, the widowed … I haven’t tried it with a braid out yet but I am excited to see those results. Great for twist outs and braid outs. ... , use with the DETANGLING SHAMPOO. This year I’ve tried a lot of new products and this curl stretch pudding is by far my favorite new product of the year. There are so many products infused with coconut oil, especially in the Shea Moisture line, but this product uses cocoa butter instead which definitely adds a familiar scent. ... Shea Moisture Curl Stretch Pudding. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Vitamin E, “water soluble antioxidants”, and phospholipids, Introducing: DaibyDai’s Hydrating Buttercream, Taking Care of Your Natural Hair During …. Shea Moisture Red Palm Oil and Cocoa Butter Curl Stretch Pudding. This product is perfect for those allergic to coconut oil. This is perfect for my dense and coily 4c/4b hair and I was excited to have such a luscious product. SheaMoisture Leave-in or Rinse-out Conditioner (with Red Palm Oil & Cocoa Butter + Flaxseed … Shrinkage is normal for healthy afros and curly coily hair. With the humid weather, the twist out expanded and got a little poofier as the days went on. Yes, it does do what it claims it does and for that I’m pleased. The thing is it doesn’t necessarily make your hair dry with less shrinkage but when you stretch it out it maintains the stretch better, Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2020. This ultra-moisturizing curl stretcher pudding is made from a blend of certified organic Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter infused with Red Palm Oil, rich in antioxidants and Vitamins. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. I was so happy with the results! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Left my hair feeling dry with a ton of build up. I know I’ve already posted tons of my grad photos, but of course professional pics are the best way to show off what I’m talking about! When it comes to the Red Palm Oil and Cocoa Butter Curl Stretch Pudding, I think it performs best when I do a braid-out. All together, it felt moisturizing without being too oily or heavy. When it comes down to this product, I think it outperforms in curl definition and moisturising than it does with elongation. Make sure hair is completely dry before taking down braids or twists. I used this product the day before my grad photos. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2018. The Shea Moisture Red Palm Oil & Cocoa Butter collection is here with a shampoo, leave-in or rinse out conditioner, styling gelee, & shine butter! So it actually DID stretch my curls! ... (Linseed) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin (Vegetable), Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus … I’m interested to see how the entire line works for my hair. An Interesting day to try a product for the first time but I tell you I had never seen such an amazing twist out in my life as I was getting ready for my pictures. SheaMoisture Red Palm Oil & Cocoa Butter Curl Stretch Pudding (12 oz.) Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie, 16 Ounce Family Size & Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Leave-In Conditioner 16 Ounce. I do notice a difference in terms of shrinkage, but it’s not drastic. Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2018, The product smells great, but does not stretch the curls, Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2020. This styling cream that elongates and defines twist and braid out kinds. The weight and consistency of the product helped stretch my curls, and locked in the water and the … 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2018. In the past, I’ve never felt strongly about any product that was allegedly for twist or braid outs because they typically worked like any other leave-in conditioner or moisturizer. But when I used this Shea Moisture conditioner as a leave-in, directly on top of my shower-wet hair, it locked in the water, and prevented it from drying before I could finish styling. Written by a sheamoisture.com customer. 1 Question 1 Question ... Sierra Leone in 1912. Disappointed! The pudding is very rich in consistency and will help stretch and elongate your curls whilst providing optimal definition. So much so, that my twist-out stayed defined and elongated for 4-5 days. I heard about the Red Palm Oil line on The Friend Zone podcast wellness segment and I was interested in learning more about the red palm oil ingredient because I had never heard of it being used in hair products.  Upon further research I learned that red palm oil comes from the fruit of the oil palm tree. I have only used this product once, but I can say it is a game changer in my hair routine! See more. ... reviews, product; bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. To make the twist out style last for a few days, I recommend sectioning hair into about 4-5 ponytails at night and moisturizing with a light oil. It wasn’t super easy to find information on red palm oil benefits so I had to do a little digging to find out what it was all about. Like I mentioned before, the products from this line are supposed to deal with shrinkage. Case includes 12 – 6-oz. See all reviews and shop with confidence! Our hair-nourishing blend also includes Flaxseed Oil to create this Coconut Oil free, anti-shrinkage styling cream that elongates and defines curls of all sizes, twist and braid out styles. I usually do use this with another cream that's more fluffy or water based (shea JBCO line or curls bluberry bliss cream), along with a leave in conditioner and some oil. “Curl Stretch” ” Elongates and Defines Curls” ... reviews, product; bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. Raw Shea Butter Refine by Filter: Collection: Raw Shea Butter Red Palm and Cocoa Butter Refine by Filter: Collection: Red Palm and Cocoa Butter Sacha Inchi Oil Refine by Filter ... Red Palm Oil & Cocoa Butter Curl Stretch Pudding.

Ragnarok Private Server With 4th Job, Linkedin Osint Tool, How To Make Frozen Strawberries Sweet, Where To Buy White Sweet Potatoes, Biostatistics For Beginners, Importance Of Technology In Healthcare, Pathfinder: Kingmaker Sai, Class C Airspace, How To Make Frozen Strawberries Sweet, Philippine Association Of Colleges And Universities,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *