All natural is always best. Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2020. At first I was going to use it for the summer on my legs but I tried it on my hair for a twist-out and it left my fine natural hair buttery soft. I wanted to order more for me and my mom nut sale is over. Rejuvenique S™ – it’s an oil that hydrates hair correctly. This is really great for my hair. The natural hair … Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2020. I was pleasantly surprised the quality is exceptional with light almond smell and texture is buttery but not unpleasant. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Most butters leave a greasy after feeling but not this one. The Okay bottles that are in local stores seem to be much easier to squeeze; thereby assisting with use. All in all, I really do like the entire Cantu for Natural Hair line of products. The best deep conditioners make it easier to manage hair… I use it for massages as well as on my hair sometimes at night before I go to sleep. Now I'm curious about the other butters they have available (which are easier to find). Sports Research Biotin Infused With Organic Virgin Coconut Oil. I have also started using it for my skin and I LOVE this stuff even more. After years of natural hair products being shoved into one limiting "multicultural" section in mass drugstores, the options have finally expanded. Shame it's no longer available. I agree with the other reviewers that stated the plastic bottle is not pliable enough. It was only 7$ on sale so I gave it a try not expecting much. For clean, healthy and vanilla smelling hair, you’ll love the vanilla scented Allafia Everyday Shea Moisturizing Shea Butter Shampoo… OKAY Coconut Hibiscus Anti-Frizz Detangling Hair Smoothie Deep Moisturizing - For Styling & Curl Enhancing- For Smooth, Glossy, Frizz Free, Strong & Well Defined Curls - Alcohol, Sulfate, … Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2020. It smells great. OKAY provides nourishing, self fulfilling, healthy, and NATURAL beauty products to help enhance your natural beauty. Why add anything for scent? I use it as a deep conditioner for my dry hair. A sulfate-free 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner with a higher ratio of conditioning ingredients,… I did not like the smell of this product. OKAY provides nourishing, self fulfilling, healthy, and NATURAL beauty products to help enhance your natural beauty. Tyla-Lauren Gilmore, 26, New York City. Takes cAre of dry skin right away. Here are 10 of the best natural hair products for growth: Disclaimer: Caring for Natural Hair is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program … Joico amazon.com. It got to my head and caused tingling-pain in my head. OKAY | Natural Cocoa Butter | For Skin & Hair | Moisturizes & Softens Skin | Conditions & Nourishes Hair | 100% Natural | 7 oz. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Get the latest updates on new products … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. OKAY | 100% Pure Coconut Oil | For All Hair Textures & Skin Types | Moisturize - Massage - Condition | Excellent Source of Vitamin E | All Natural | 6 Oz. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. As a self-professed natural hair product hoarder, I scoured the web (and my bathroom cabinet) to find the 35 best natural hair products for every hair type, length, and concern. Fision KeraVeg 18 – it’s a vegan alternative to keratin (strengthens hair). OKAY. Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2018. Also used it after I got a sunburn and it seemed to help with the peeling. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. The scent is way too strong and not all natural. Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2018, I loved the good SMELL OF COCONUT AND THE OIL GO ON WELL AND RELIEVED DRY SKIN ANDHAIR.THE PRODUCT WAS GREAT I CAN GO ON FOREVER ABOUT, OKAY 100% COCONUT OIL . Monday-Friday 9am-5pm ***** Or you can also email us: sales@okaypurenaturals.com Subscribe to our newsletter. ... It’s a safe bet for all hair types, including wavy, curly, or kinky natural styles. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for OKAY | Olive Butter | For Skin & Hair | Restores Moisture to Dry Damaged Skin | Heals, Nourishes & Conditions Hair | 100% Natural | 7 oz at Amazon.com. This gives me a severe head ache. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The smell is fantastic and when I mix with a little oil, it's not as thick and intense. 1. Scent is great it's like a faint almond not overpowering. I love the actual oil but hate the bottle it comes in! Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2015. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. My clients love this! After using this product my hair feels so soft moisturized, and not to mention that it smells so good too. For a wash-’n’-go, I start by leaving the Philip Kingsley … When I first received the product it looked kind of grainy that's why I deducted a star, but I have to say that it keeps me moisturised all day long. Wonderful cream. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. This page works best with JavaScript. If choosing a natural product is still an overwhelming concept, we feel you! I love this product. Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2015. 12$ not bad. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2019. View … Hair Dye Reviews Check out the latest hair dye reviews and coloring trends from the Good Housekeeping Institute and our beauty editors. Shampoo & Conditioner (Fine Hair): Virtue Full Shampoo and Conditioner. After I wash my hair it feels so smooth and healthier. A once a month intensive treatment for dry and brittle hair works wonders. I love this mango butter, it works great on my 4B/4c hair. I bought it in June and I put it away until now,thinking that the smell would be more bearable. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for OKAY | 100% Pure Coconut Oil | For All Hair Textures & Skin Types | Moisturize - Massage - Condition | Excellent Source of Vitamin E | All Natural | 6 Oz at Amazon.com. I've tried many coconut oils but this one takes the cake! This stuff is fantastic!! The disappointment is with the fragrance - or lack thereof. Adds a nice shine to my hair and makes it more manageable. All natural, no artificial ingredients. Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2018. I bought this same oil at a different store and the plastic bottle was different. OKAY Pure Naturals DC 3121 NW 125th Street Miami, FL 33167 ***** Call us at 1-305-622-7474 Extension 0 for Operator. If the seller would change the type of plastic bottle used I would give 5 stars. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. OKAY Black Jamaican Castor Oil Coconut Curls Shampoo - Helps Condition, Strengthen, And Regrow Hair - Sulfate, Silicone, Paraben Free For All Hair Types and Textures - Made in USA … I could tell right away it's not natural. We've been taunted by … This brand is a safe choice to experiment with if you’re looking for something new from a hair … I am not able to use this on my hair because I have baby fine hair, but I love it for my skin and nails. Not to mention the cherry almond scent is what drew me to want it in the first place! Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2016. If not eventually I’ll buy again. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … There's a problem loading this menu right now. I much prefer the OKay mango butter. This is an honest review. Oat Milk Blend Shampoo. I could not handle the fragrance in this mango body butter. I ordered Honey almond one. Love this product. This bottle is terribly hard. 550 talking about this. This bottle does not work with the consistency of the oil! This is very frustrating and makes me dread using the product due to the hassle that comes along with it. The overpowering smell was just too much. See all details for OKAY | 100% Pure Coconut Oil | For All Hair Textures & Skin Types |... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I apply it as a deep conditioner and leave it on for a while. RAVE REVIEWS. During the winter my hair becomes dry and brittle. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Adds suppleness to both body and hair. Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2016. Murumuru Seed Butter … I had to dump it. You smell absolutely awesome after putting it on!! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2017. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. In conjunction with the conditioner, celebrity hairstylist Leslie Wisdom says this shampoo is great for bringing your curls back to life. It has the same moisturizing qualities with a light, pleasant fragrance. Now it’s 12$ so I’ll wait and see if it goes down again. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I bought this as an add on item. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, I will definitely continue to purchase this product, Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2019. 3. OKAY. I put little on my legs elbows and hands and a lot on my feet. 632 talking about this. OKAY Mango Revitalizing Anti Breakage Leave In Conditioner – Helps Revitalize, Repair, And Restore Moisture to Hair - Sulfate, Silicone, Paraben Free For All Hair Types and Textures - Made in USA 8oz 237ml. This is my third time purchasing this product! I bought this item last as it was the cheapest from other Shea butters I was looking for my dry feet worn out by the beach. Great stuff. See all details for OKAY | Natural Cocoa Butter | For Skin & Hair | Moisturizes & Softens... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I can’t squeeze this bottle at all. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I literally have to liquify the product for every use or beat the side of the bottle on the counter top until the solidified pieces fall to the opening. Customer reviews indicate that lots of Prose shoppers love adding this product line to their hair routine, but others thought it under-delivered and was more hype than substance. OKAY. It was softer plastic so you could actually squeeze it out. These serums, mousses, gels, and sprays tame and define curly, coily, and wavy hair. Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2017. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for OKAY | Natural Cocoa Butter | For Skin & Hair | Moisturizes & Softens Skin | Conditions & Nourishes Hair | 100% Natural | 7 oz at Amazon.com. I use it on hair, face and body just what I needed. Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2015. While shampooing and regular conditioning is a good start, trust us when we tell you that subbing in a deep conditioner regularly can help natural hair reach its full potential. 10 Best At-Home Hair Dyes, According to Hair Care … I recommend it to anyone. NOT NATURAL at all - Fragrance added and it's very chemical, Reviewed in the United States on November 23, 2020. For those who love washing their hair with conditioner, or co-washing, Collington recommends the Oribe Cleansing Crème. Sadly, no change in the annoying smell. The best curly hair products, whether hair is fine and frizzy or thick and coarse. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The product is a good alternative to Vaseline - it is a smooth moisturizer that lasts the entire day. Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2019. I could not even use this "Natural" mango butter. Ingredients really play a key role in having healthy hair, so I tip my hat off to Cantu for creating a line of products free of sulfates, … I discovered this at a couple of different beauty supply stores but much to my dismay someone had "tested" every single one, the only place I could find this product with a decent price was Amazon. Ahead, the best box dyes and colors that are safe for your hair and body (plus, the ingredients you should avoid). Looking for a natural and non-toxic hair dye? Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2017. The only con to this product is that when it's cold it is hard to get out of the container and takes quite a bit of rubbing between your palms to get it to "melt", but it's not that big of a deal. You only need a little. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Herbal Henna Hair Color Black- Natural Hair Coloring Solution- Free Of Harmful Chemicals -Provides Rich Vibrant Color- Adds Nourishing Properties - Leaves Hair Soft And Shiny- For All Hair Types & Textures- Made In USA 2oz ... Get the latest updates on new products … Great for daily moisturizer and shine. Fiber Rescue™ – reconstructs every strand from the roots. This page works best with JavaScript. Sports Research Biotin Infused … Alaffia EveryDay Moisturizing Shampoo, Top For 4c Hair. Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2020. OKAY Black Jamaican Castor Oil Coconut Curls … I did not receive this product for free or discounted so this a legit review. "The Oat Milk line puts back … This stuff is fantastic!! I've definitely seen improvement in my hair and skin overall since using. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Curly girls in need of the best products for natural hair, you just came upon gold. This is a very good oil for skin and scalp, I use it everyday.

Autumn Eladrin 5e, Best Sounding Bluetooth Speaker, Microsoft 365 Icons Vector, Cheap Apartments In Kalamazoo, Greenworks Hedge Trimmer 60v Tool Only, Julius Caesar Act 3, Where To Buy Taralli Near Me, Reindeer Meaning In Arabic,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *