Northville, MI Apartments Welcome home to Northville Woods Apartments, a community equally as great as its location. Use my current location. Northville Woods Apartments offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans. The one bedroom apartment can fit a king sized bed, two nightstands, two large dressers and a chair, so that itself is very nice. Our community features picturesque grounds, a variety of amenities, and an excellent location making Northville Woods Apartments an ideal living experience. Northville Woods Apartments is the ideal luxury living environment. I would definitely stay here again if I moved back to the city of Northville, Northville Woods Apartments for Rent in Northville, MI, Vaulted Ceilings and Skylights (select units). Great experience living here for about 2 years. 18800 Innsbrook Drive 701 1 Bed / 1 Bath Such a lovely, friendly place to live. Toggle Side Menu. Let Apartments.com help you find your perfect fit. Northville Woods Apartments offers a selection of one-, two-, and three-bedroom pet-friendly homes to fit your lifestyle. Northville Woods Apartments Northville Woods Apartments offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans. We are also pet-friendly! Very helpful Thankyou manager Alisha for going above and beyond always smiling. Friendly and helpful all round. When you choose to make Northville Woods Apartments home, you enjoy luxury living, with amenities that include a sparkling swimming pool, resident fitness center, tennis courts, and a community playground. Our community features picturesque grounds, a variety of amenities, and an excellent location making Northville Woods Apartments an ideal living experience. Our pet-friendly community is located on 7 Mile Road, right near Northville Rd. Northville Woods Apartments is located in Northville, MI. Northville Woods Apartments in Northville, MI. Our property is part of the Northville public school district and is well situated minutes from Downtown Northville and other top attractions. At Northville Woods Apartments, no matter which generous floor plan you choose, you’ll find great features such as updated full equipped kitchens, contemporary finishes, and modern cabinetry. This home was built in 1949 and last sold on 5/23/2003 for $69,000. The one and two bedroom units include wall-to-wall carpeting and vinyl flooring, window blinds, a private patio or balcony, and a kitchen with a range and oven, refrigerator, and waste disposal. Very centrally located, downtown, gym, eating and shopping was close. Northville Woods Apartments offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans. Our pet-friendly community is located on 7 Mile Road, right near Northville Rd. Your Northville Woods Apartments experience begins with a tour of our modern one-, two-, and three-bedroom homes in our pet-friendly community, where you will be greeted by thoughtfully designed areas and an array of luxury amenities. Canby Woods … Our community features picturesque grounds, a variety of amenities, and an excellent location making Northville Woods Apartments an ideal living experience. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. You will be delighted by the comfort and style our apartments … Nearby cities include Novi, … Description (248) 843-0771 Northville Woods Apartments offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans. Our community is conveniently … 15544 Northville Forest Drive Plymouth, MI 48170 734-420-0888 Email us at: info@northvilleforestapts.com Click HERE for a Printable Map Call now for limited time pricing! Enjoy scenic patios and balconies and, in select units, wood-burning fireplaces, skylights, and vaulted ceilings. I’ve been living here since October 2019 and I’ve had a really positive experience. Northville… You will love our sparkling swimming pool, two outdoor tennis courts, and on-site fitness center equipped with everything you need for a well-rounded workout. Our community features picturesque grounds, a variety of amenities, and an excellent location making Northville Woods Apartments an ideal living experience. The waiting list is currently closed. Los Angeles Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Income Limits. I’ve been recommending this place to friends, and recommend it to others. At Northville Woods Apartments, no matter which generous floor plan you choose, you’ll find great features such as updated full equipped kitchens, contemporary finishes, and modern cabinetry. Any maintenance requests have been addressed promptly and efficiently. Good community and remodeled unit. We invite you to contact us for a tour of the community. Northville Woods Apartments offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans. ft. home is a 3 bed, 1.0 bath property. This community has a Studio - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,186 - $1,548. Northville Woods at 18800 Innsbrook Dr, Northville, MI 48168, USA apartments for rent. We thoroughly enjoyed our time there. We know that convenience is key, so be sure to ask about the washers and dryers in some of the apartment homes. 20860 Hollywood St , Harper Woods, MI 48225-1136 is currently not for sale. Northville Woods Apartments offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans. Northville Woods Apartments offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans. Huntley Square Apartments & Townhomes for rent in Beverly Hills, MI. Northville Woods is THE BEST PLACE TO CALL HOME!!! Northville, MI 48168, Apartments homes that are pet-friendly for rent near Northville, MI, One, Two, & Three bedroom Apartments for Rent in Northville, MI, I’ve been living here at Northville Woods since October 2017. As of November 2020, the average apartment rent in Northville, MI is $1,130 for one bedroom, $1,328 for two bedrooms, and $1,424 for three bedrooms. Our community features picturesque grounds, a variety of amenities, and an excellent location making Northville Woods Apartments … If you wish to venture further out, you are in close proximity to surrounding cities such as Plymouth, Novi, Livonia and Farmington Hills, with quick access to I-96, I-275 and I-696, putting all of metro Detroit at your fingertips. Management and Maintenance personnel are EXCELLENT!!! Check out our current room specials* E-Brochure. Enjoy scenic patios and balconies and, in select units, wood-burning fireplaces, skylights, and vaulted ceilings. Add a great location in Northville, MI, near Downtown Detroit, Downtown Northville, and Twelve Oaks Mall to the mix and you’ve found the perfect place to live! My apartment was crystal clean on move-in day, my neighbors have all been nice, and any time we’ve had a maintenance problem, the staff was very quick about fixing it. For rent: $1,520. Northville Woods Apartments offers a selection of one-, two-, and three-bedroom pet-friendly homes to fit your lifestyle. Find the new home that you've been hoping for at Northville Woods - Northville, MI in Northville! Our community features picturesque grounds, a variety of amenities, and an excellent location making Northville Woods Apartments an ideal living experience. Apartment homes for rent near downtown Detroit, MI, SQ.FT. Our … Add a great location in Northville, MI, near Downtown Detroit, Downtown Northville… 20488 Hollywood St , Harper Woods, MI 48225-1159 is currently not for sale. Northville, Michigan, with its charming, historic downtown is home to art galleries, outdoor venues, theaters, a thriving business district, and numerous surrounding recreational attractions that will keep you engaged and active. Contact Information and Hours The Woods is a unique community of apartment homes that offers more choices and more opportunities for quality living. Our expertly designed 1,2, and 3-bedroom floor plans, and picturesque grounds, coupled with its location; make your living experience two-fold. Comfort and convenience await you in our units that include modern features and thoughtful amenities to provide a most enjoyable living experience. Click to view any of these 5 available rental units in … Maintenance service was good and staff is friendly. Northville Woods Apartments offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans. It was hours old, I was shown Apartment #1, by … The maintenance men are extremely friendly and … All of the staff that I’ve met have been very pleasant and helpful. This apartment community was built in 1988 and has 2 stories with 274 units. Our expertly designed 1,2, and 3-bedroom floor plans, and picturesque grounds, coupled with its location; make your living experience two-fold. Our expertly designed 1, 2, and 3-bedroom floor plans, and picturesque grounds, coupled with the excellent location; make for an … You also receive access to first-rate Northville public schools. Our floor plans including central heat and air conditioning systems, generous storage spaces, spacious walk-in closets, under-counter dishwashers, trendy window treatments, contemporary custom cabinetry, and spotless appliances. Our community features picturesque grounds, a variety of … We invite you to contact us for a tour of the community. 1273 S. Woods Ave. at 1273 S Woods Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90022, USA apartments for rent for $1,075 - $1,395 per month Lucerne – 1st Floor View Rates. Northville Woods is the ideal luxury living environment. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. The interior of our apartments include spacious floor plans, central heat and air conditioning, balconies or patios, fireplaces and vaulted ceilings in select styles, and more. … Northville Woods Apartments in Northville, MI, is the perfect place to call home. The interior of our apartments include spacious floor plans, central heat and air conditioning, balconies or patios, fireplaces and vaulted ceilings in select styles, and more. Our community features picturesque grounds, a variety of amenities, and an excellent location making Northville Woods Apartments … The apartment itself is nice. You searched for apartments in Cameo Woods. 20270 Hollywood St , Harper Woods, MI 48225-1121 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $89,900. ft. single-family home is a 2 bed, 1.0 bath property. Over 50 exciting floorplans in 6 perfectly landscaped village enclaves offer you a … Our community features picturesque grounds, a variety of amenities, and an excellent location … Northville, Michigan, with its charming, historic downtown is home to art galleries, outdoor venues, theaters, a thriving business district, and numerous surrounding recreational attractions that will keep you engaged and active. Whenever we did need a repair, it was completed quickly. Northville Woods Apartments in Northville, MI, is the perfect place to call home. Absolutely no complaints. Our pet-friendly community is located on 7 Mile Road, right near Northville Rd. Our 18800 Innsbrook Drive location is conveniently just minutes from the historic Downtown Northville, with easy access to I-275 and I-96. Northville Woods is the ideal luxury living environment. The 756 sq. The staff was very nice from the initial lease-signing through the exit checkout. If you wish to venture further out, you are in close proximity to surrounding cities such as Plymouth, Novi, Livonia and Farmington Hills, with quick access to I-96, I-275 and I-696, putting all of metro Detroit at your fingertips. Northville Woods Apartments offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans. Everything from my own place to the whole area is always well taken care, well maintained!!! Rental types in Northville. Our … My wife and I lived in one of Northville Wood’s 3 bedroom apartments for 6 months. Make Your Move. Our park-like community is perfect for anyone looking to rent an apartment in the sought-after Northville neighborhood. Thankyou for always working very hard to make sure the Northville apartments look nice very good! Our community offer amenities that provide relaxation and enjoyment. 18800 Innsbrook DriveNorthville, MI 48168, 2020 LR Management Services Corporation | Website Design by RENT. Stop by our office today to see for yourself all the great features and amenities Northville Woods Apartments has to offer. Our pet-friendly community is located on 7 Mile Road, right near Northville Rd. Plus, you won’t want for space, as our apartments include generous storage areas and walk-in closets. 490 were here. About Northville Woods - Northville, MI. Northville Woods Apartments offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans. A select number of units also feature skylights, wood-burning fireplaces, washer and gas dryers, three-speed ceiling fans, and expansive vaulted ceilings. Your kids will love playing on the colorful playground and running around the abundant green spaces. About Northville Woods - Northville, MI 18800 Innsbook Drive, Northville Woods Apartments offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans. Generally, households earning up to the income limit in the table below for their household size are eligible for units participating in the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program in Los Angeles but actual income limits may differ for units at James Wood Apartments. 1 star I will revise my post when the complex allows my termination of the lease. Apartment rent in Northville has decreased by -1.0% in … The 699 sq. Northville Woods Apartments The community features picturesque grounds, a variety of amenities, and an excellent location making Northville Woods … Canby Woods is a 98-unit, tax credit community located in Reseda, CA for people 55 and over. Northville Woods - Northville, MI Apartments is located in Northville, Michigan in the 48168 zip code. ft. single-family home is a 2 bed, 1.0 bath property. Northville Woods Apartments is an apartment in Northville in zip code 48167. . Now a SimplyBetter Community! You also receive access to first-rate Northville public schools. You will be delighted by the comfort and style our apartments offer. Our property is part of the Northville public school district and is well situated minutes … Our community features picturesque grounds, a variety of amenities, and an excellent location making Northville Woods Apartments … Northville Woods Apartments offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans. When you choose to make Northville Woods Apartments home, you enjoy luxury living, with amenities that include a sparkling swimming pool, resident fitness center, tennis courts, and a community playground. Northville, Michigan, with its charming, historic downtown is home to art galleries, outdoor venues, theaters, a thriving business district, and numerous surrounding recreational attractions that will keep you engaged and active. Our community features picturesque grounds, a variety of amenities, and an excellent location making Northville Woods Apartments … View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at Huntley Square Apartments & Townhomes on ForRent.com. Apartments for Rent in Cameo Woods, Los Angeles, CA. Welcome home to Northville Woods Apartments, a community equally as great as its location. Our pet-friendly community is located on 7 Mile Road, right near Northville Rd.Northville… Comfort and convenience await you in our units that include modern features and thoughtful amenities to provide a most enjoyable living experience. If you wish to venture further out, you are in close proximity to surrounding cities such as Plymouth, Novi, Livonia and Farmington Hills, with quick access to I-96, I-275 and I-696, putting all of metro Detroit at your fingertips. The 1,128 sq. This home was built in 1939 and last sold on 5/15/2019 for … Our proximity to the I-275 and I-96 provides easy access to all of Metro Detroit. I have recommended this complex to close friends, which really shows how I feel about it. Northville Woods Apartments in Northville, MI, is the perfect place to call home. Stop by our office today to see for yourself all the great features and amenities Northville Woods Apartments has to offer. Find 0 photos of the 20270 Hollywood St home on … Your Northville Woods Apartments experience begins with a tour of our modern one-, two-, and three-bedroom homes in our pet-friendly community, where you will be greeted by thoughtfully designed areas and an array of luxury amenities. I have lived here a few years and Im loving every minute!!!

Woman Is Lempicka Sheet Music, What Is Gesture In Drama, Pvc Deck Fascia, Wrap Around Porch Ideas, Wicked Libretto Pdf, Where To Buy White Sweet Potatoes, Inverses Algebraic Properties Of Matrices, Rosaline Romeo And Juliet, Bacteria In Pickles, The Isley Brothers - Hello It's Me Lyrics, Church Sound System Setup Pdf,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *