Do you have any advise for marble cake? If you don't have any vanilla extract, be extra sure to use high quality butter since that will be the flavor of your cake. As for the exact time, it will depend on your electric mixer, but there are plenty of online video for whipping egg whites should you need them. I’m using a normal oven and bottom lamp, bake it at 42mins at 185celcius. You can, but make sure the 7x7 inch pan has a 3-inch depth to prevent overflow. I've tried the recipe thrice and it always cooks quickly on top, almost burning it but uncooked inside all lumpy and moist. It tastes great when well made, and it can be dressed up with a simple whipped cream, fresh berries, your favorite fruit preserves, and all the way to frosting if need be. Hi Jynnie, please use only the bottom heat, and the cake pan should be placed on the middle rack. Thanks for the advice, Anita :). Bila hasrat ini disuarakan, Juita membawa balik sekeping kek Red Velvet dari Secret Recipe. Tq. Hi Elaine, please don't reduce the number of eggs for next try. Use a spatula to make circular motions to create swirls. If you don’t want to line the entire pan, I highly recommend lining just the base of the pan and grease the sides well. Next I would like to try making it into cupcakes. The middle part looked uncooked like my 1st attempt. The baking time is usually around 25 minutes for cupcakes with the same baking temperature. ... childhood memories :-). Hi Anita, Thanks for the recipe. You possibly also want to tent the cake for the final 15 minutes so the top doesn't brown too much. Barely tasted it. Add 1/3 of the meringue to the batter with the cocoa. I hope that this new Recipe Index will be able to help you find a recipe The categories are the same as before. The meringue seems separated from the batter even I tried to mix well. If I were to use paper muffin cups instead. Since I love this recipe loads, I made one recently – a Marble Butter Cake Hi Anita, I don’t have vanilla extract , is it a must to put vanilla extract? Hi Anita, I have tried your recipe and it was easy n the cake came out delicious. #buttercake #moistbuttercake #easycakerecipe This Super Soft and Moist Butter Cake is a very easy recipe with simple ingredients. Try using 125 grams of sugar at step 3, and keep the 50 grams of sugar at step 4. Why plain of course! First, add only 1/3 of the meringue and fold that into the egg yolk batter until fully incorporated. Now the cake batter is ready. Thank you for the recipe. Hi anita, i would like to know if fan assisted, top and bottom heat element were used to bake this cake? It usually takes about 7-8 minutes. Thank you for sharing the recipe. If you don't use vanilla, the cake will basically taste of butter and sweetened egg, which isn't too bad. https://nasilemaklover.blogspot.com/2015/02/marble-butter-cake-2015.html It is great with a cup of coffee or tea If you have orange extract or orange oil, you can add that too. Instead of 150 gram sugar, simply use 150 gram icing sugar (same weight). Mix just until all the flour has been incorporated into the batter. May I know how long the cake can keep in a room temperature after baking? This is incredible. And the bottom of the cake to be very oily. Buttery, moist and soft. God bless! The texture of your cake will be lighter and slightly closer to a sponge cake instead of a butter cake. When I want something more special, I use Kerrygold or Plugra or other European butter. I sold my stand mixer a while ago and still don't feel the need to buy one. Only coz thats what I have at hand now 😅 will act on your advise, thank you!! This butter cake recipe originated from one of the church members of Mrs Ng SK. So I decided to use a simple recipe for this video, and what other cake to use other than the famed Mrs Ng SK’s Butter Cake, well, made famous by Wendy. It has a pretty natural green color and has a strong fragrance of pandan and coconut. Replace 1 teaspoon vanilla extract with zest of 1 orange. Can I use this recipe to make cupcakes? Then make butter icing with it. This butter cake is soft, light, buttery and delicious (I splurged on Lurpak butter here). 11. Recipe source: Mrs Ng SK Method by WendyinKK 230gm butter (salted), softened (cool at 18-20C, not glossy) 200gm eggs, no shell (4 grade B eggs) 50gm + 150gm sugar 200gm self raising flour, sifted. I’ll make this again. I use large-size eggs for all my recipes. Mrs Ng SK's Butter Cake The recipe adapted from Wendyinkk's blog. There is also another recipe that I really keen to bake which is this famous Mrs Ng SK's butter cake by Wendy, Table for 2 which many Asians have baked this recipe in the form of marbled butter cake too. A cup/volume measurement for flour may lead to too much flour used, sometimes even a margin error of up to 50% more flour. I will use 1 teaspoon of orange extract or 1/8 teaspoon of orange oil. Hi Riya, it should be fine. I think you will only take about 35 minutes, but please double check just to be sure. 12. The texture and taste was perfectly fine. Every bite is chocolatey, sweet and decadent. Sonia, I baked this marble butter cake after so long not baking one.I have to say it is a very good butter cake recipe. My cake is almost perfect but it has some dense gluey spots/streaks in several places. I do this all the time . The silicon cake pan is 27cm High. Yes, you can use cake flour too. And as for tools, an electric mixer helps tremendously. 😊 How to make a variation of - orange butter cake with orange juice and zest? Replace 1/4 cup milk with 1/4 cup orange juice. My family love it alot. Then when you add the flour and milk (also step 3), lower the speed slightly so it is less than a medium. I love that you made this with all purpose flour because I never have self rising on hand! and let it cool completely on a wire rack. Hi, I’ve made this cake many times and loveee it. As tested by alot of baker, Mrs Ng SK's Butter Cake is the most rich, moist and buttery cake. Can you confirm that you were baking in a traditional oven and not a convection oven? I tested this recipe but did not add any form of milk or yoghurt and it turned out light and fluffy. The rest of the ingredients should be the same. Add the egg yolks, one at a time, and beat each one into the batter before adding the next. If it's 16 cup, then yes, you will need 2 batches of the recipe to fill the cake pan.As for the baking time and temperature, I've never worked with silicon pans before so unfortunately, I can't be sure. (Troubleshooting tip #1). I haven't tried it, but here is my best guess. :), Mine is a fan assist oven. Agreed. Hi Anita If I want to add durian puree and small pieces of durian, how much can I add? But from your pic, it looks taller. I finally got myself a hand mixer recently to try my hands at baking, and this is the first cake I've ever baked! And on it goes, for that missing something that comes up to scratch. Pour the batter into prepared cake pan, and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean. Method. I've baked this cake and it turned out so wonderful. Made the butter cake over the weekend and the cake has the right balance of buttery and sweetness! What a great cake! Hi Wensy, my best guess is you may have over-creamed your batter. During MCO, I prepare tea time daily, because we have early lunch. Even after so many years of baking, I only own a hand-held electric mixer, so never ever be discourage from baking and assume you need an expensive stand mixer to create marvelous and delicious baked goods. Even after you set the speed to low, or using a spatula to add the flour, you can still risk over-mixing and end up with a cake with gluey streaks. Usually around 30 seconds per egg yolk. This was a fantastic recipe .... I’ve already tried out this recipe for more than 4-5 times .... the flavors are extraordinary and really easy to bake ...would definitely recommend this recipe, Made this cake last weekend. And the best part is old-fashioned recipes are usually tried and tested and is definitely going to be a crowd favorite. Hi Michelle, do you mean 27cm wide? so how long should i put inside the oven again with loosely covered foil to prevent overcooked? Bake the cake at 170°C for 35-40 minutes, or until an inserted skewer emerges cleanly. :), HIE .. my oven is top and lower heat .. do I use both 180 celcius ? Mrs NgSK's Butter Cake - Butter Cake # 3 Table for 2 or More butter, milk, vanilla bean, self raising flour, sugar, eggs Super Moist Almond Butter Cake Baking Taitai Blog Hi Rita, you can mix 1 tablespoon of instant coffee powder with 1 tablespoon of hot milk/hot water into a paste. Hi Nana, a 9-inch round pan is a perfect substitute for an 8-inch square pan. But I’ve to admit mine look not very nice but taste so yummy lol. It gives a 2" tall cake. After reading the comments from your followers, I learnt a few tips here and there. Just made this cake and it’s so moist and lovely. Can you advice me on that? Hi, I have already tried your butter cake recipe but I added some choc chips and almond nibs into the egg yolk batter and it turned out so moist, fluffy & delicious! Thanks. For a coffee butter cake, mix a tablespoon of instant coffee powder with a tablespoon of hot milk/hot water to create a paste and mix it with the 1⁄4 cup of milk from the original recipe. Then sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chips on top of the batter and bake the cake. I bet the taste is amazing! Transfer 1⁄3 portion of the egg yolk batter to a separate mixing bowl, and add 10 grams of cocoa powder and stir/fold. Should I reduce sugar to 130gm egg yolk batter + 50gm for meringue since Nutella already sweet by itself?Many thanks for all the sharing👍👍🤗, Hi Polly, I have never owned a fan assisted oven, so I can't be sure how long you will need. This looks so moist and delicious! Do I use the same amount of ingredients? loved by all. And the rest of the flour. I tried this recipe yesterday and the cake is delicious and buttery with a really nice texture. For a marble butter cake, use 17 tablespoons/250 grams of unsalted butter instead of 16 tablespoons/230 grams for the egg yolk batter. Using fan-assisted oven?Wanna use nutella for marble cake recipe, how much to add to the ⅓ batter? On the other hand, butter that is too warm/soft won’t be able to hold on to the air when you beat it with sugar and the cake will become heavy, greasy, and soggy. I think plain flour is the same as all-purpose flour. It is so true that Mrs Ng SK's butter cake is super unhealthy but super delicious. Hi Selvii, if you want to use an 8-inch round pan, make sure it has a depth of 3 inches and not 2 inches or the cake will overflow. For marble effect I mixed some batter with cocoa powder. However the texture was very different from your pic. Thanks so much for sharing. Just 1.5 times the recipe below, bake 175 deg for 40 min in a 7″ round tin. It will still be delicious. If a recipe calls Besides baking the recipe as it is, some of my blogging friends (including Cheryl, Baking Tai Tai and Jess from Bakericious ) had baked this recipe with a few interesting variations such as baking it as a marble, chocolate or matcha cake. The pan retains the heat from the oven, and this heat bakes the sides further and causes them to shrink. I have melted butter sank at the bottom of my butter. Alternatively, add half of flour and half of milk, beat well with each addition, until all flour and milk are incorporated. Great recipe, will be making it again for sure! Hi Anita, I finally find time to try out the marble cake. Today, I came across a posting on FB by the ” Domestic Goddess Wannabe” that boasts a recipe for ” a butter cake that is as close to perfection as it can possibly be” from a Mrs Ng SK whose name is etched in the hall of fame for being the creator of the perfect recipe. Thanks. Hi Anita, I've made this orange butter cake last weekend by replacing the milk with fresh orange juice and orange zest. Can I replace the milk with the juice and zest? In a clean mixing bowl, whisk the egg whites until foamy. May I know if I can use a 9 inch round pan instead as I do not have a square pan. In Malaysia, it's 60gm for grade A size, use for baking. Namun ianya masih tidak menepati keinginan saya. Love the buttery taste and moist. Anyone has try reducing the sugar? Safe to say, I would use this recipe again if needed. (3) over-mixing the batter, especially when adding the flour at the end. I cant wait to try! It's such a weird size for a pan? I used cake flour instead of all purpose flour. I remember my pool of backlog posts, one of them is marble butter cake that I baked quite sometimes ago, good time for me to join in the event! Butter that is too cold/hard won’t capture enough air when you beat it with sugar resulting in a dense and heavy cake. Continue whisking until stiff peak. For a marble butter cake, use 17 tablespoons/250 grams of unsalted butter instead of 16 tablespoons/230 grams for the egg yolk batter. Pour these two batters into your cake pan to create a marble pattern and bake using the same temperature and time. This looks so delicious and moist. Old fashioned cakes are usually the best. Only yield 1" tall cake. Hi Anita. I baked them into cupcakes. Hi Sarah, did you mix the meringue in three batches, or did you try to do it in one batch? Please share how it goes if you decide to give it a try. Please set your mixer to medium speed when you beat together sugar, butter, and eggs. Cake Ingredients: 250g butter, softened (If it’s cold, let it come to room temperature or you’ll be mixng it forever to get it to cream with the sugar. In fact, it tastes more like butter sponge cake. Added slightly more butter in mine. I had tried this recipe and it so delicious.i had repeated a few time but i had reduced the sugar because it quiet sweet...overall,i love it so much.Not even me,my mom always request me to bake this cake since she is one of the buttercake lover.she likes it so much.Thanks Anita for the marvelous cake. Mrs Ng SK Butter Cake Recipe. She has made many mouth-watering muffins using this butter cake as the base and incorporated all types of variations. Thank you for your understanding, Marble Butter Cake (Mrs Ng SK's Butter Cake). If yes, what about the baking time? Thanks! In my opinion, the egg overpowered the butter. I'm sure its moist too. Would that Work too? Hi I tried the pandan version and it turned out superb. Prepare a 8 inch square pan. Indeed using small-size eggs can make the cake a little crumbly, so please use large-size eggs if you bake this cake again in the future. Hi Rachel, when a cake is too crumbly, the biggest suspect is usually wrong measurement of ingredients. Also, your baking time will be longer. Thank you for the shared recipe on the butter cake. Whisk together all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. It never fail on me and it always taste sooo yummy. I I'm a full time Stay-at-Home-Mum enjoying baking & cooking for my 2 children and hubby. I'm a big fan of old-fashioned butter cake! If you can’t make an indentation, the butter is still too cold/hard. thank you! Thank you for sharing and Happy New Year to … Possibly try with the same temperature and time first, and add more baking time as needed? It could be the pan was greased too much, or the batter was over-mixed, or the cake was baked too long and/or the oven temperature was too hot. Another possible suspect is egg size. I am unable to get the same results. Which would be the best temperature and duration for baking the butter cake according to your receipe measurement. Required fields are marked *, I am a Chinese Indonesian currently living in Minnesota with my husband. If you want to bake just half the portion, it is better if you use a smaller pan. 50gm is for grade B. Should I cut down the eggs during my next try? But....just a really quick disclaimer, I haven't tried with this particular recipe yet, I hope my previous experience is correct, but I cannot guarantee. :). Your comment is awaiting moderation. To this, add the egg yolks, one at a time, and beat this into the batter before adding the next. 200g self rising flour. Hi... Is it okay to use icing sugar for this recipe? When I was still a little kid, our birthday cakes are usually a butter cake, sliced in two halves, and dressed with buttercream frosting. https://wensdelight.blogspot.com/2015/06/mrs-ngsks-butter-cake.html I made this last night and my boyfriend declared this to be his new favourite cake. Hi Darshini, usually the top of a cake may crack if it is too near the heating element, in which case try baking the cake using a lower rack. Add the vanilla extract, and beat that into the batter. If no, what temp will be right for a fan assisted oven? Just a quick check, my bottom was burnt and top is slightly hard and brown. 3. I hope this will work out if you do give it another try. You can also use brown sugar, but the cake's color probably will become brown instead of yellow. It taste good with natural orange flavor. Hi Kalai, did the egg whites whip up at all? Thank you for your advice. So, here's the recipe that I love so very much as there's no food colouring involved.. all the flavour of the cake's from the pandan juice made from pandan leaves. My bf who does not fancy cakes, took a bite, then turned to me and said- I like it! This looks simple to make but so tasty. After knowing this month Bake-along theme is marble butter cake I knew this is the one I going to bake. I have a question though.. if I would like to bake a smaller cake, can I just half all the ingredients? So how do I enjoy my old fashioned butter cake? :). :). My guess is you will still be able to bake the cake, but it will be so much denser and the crumbs will be so much tighter than using all-purpose flour. Followed the recipe and I think I over-creamed the batter too. The remaining 2/3 of the batter can be set aside. The cake turned out soft and moist with the right amount of butter flavour. I always line my cake pan with parchment paper since it helps tremendously when removing the cake from the pan. Place spoonfuls of cocoa batter around the sides and middle of the cake. 3. It is worth the trouble. Once the egg yolks have been incorporated, add the dry ingredients and milk in the sequence Prepare the egg white batter as is, but fold 1/3 portion of egg white batter to the chocolate batter, and the remaining 2/3 portion of egg white batter to the plain (original) batter. Post a Comment Thanks for It is also a butter cake but using real pandan extract and bake with a water bath method. Thank you soooo much for the awesomely easy recipe. I also added 2 tbsps of condensed milk to give it a slight milky buttery taste. For most baking, I find that hand mixer is more than enough to handle the job. Always allow the cake to cool completely before storing. 2. Cake is fresh and warm as I’m writing this, again with the phone. We made this for Mother’s Day as requested by my mum and it was beautiful and delicious! Marble Butter Cake (Serves 8-10) Adapted from Mrs Ng SK. An 8x8x2 cake pan has a volume of 8 cups and an 8x4 loaf pan has a volume of 4 cups, so you should be able to divide the batter into two 8x4 loaf pans.I haven't tried baking this in two loaf pans, but since the height of the cake should end up the same, I would say you will need the same amount of time to fully bake the cake in the two loaf pans. 10. 60ml milk 1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped (or 1 tsp vanilla extract) 1. For the baking time and method, you can follow this recipe. In a regular oven, it should take 20-25 minutes for a standard size muffin pan, or 12-15 minutes for a mini muffin pan. creaming the butter (this is the butter I used) and sugar until the mixture turns light and fluffy. ), 2 stick (16 tablespoon/230 gram) salted butter, 2 stick (16 tablespoon / ~ 230 gram) unsalted butter, softened, Preheat oven to 180 Celsius (350 Fahrenheit). I have never tried doubling this particular cake, but when I do double other cakes, if the thickness of the cake is kept roughly the same (which is the case if you use two 8"x8" pans, or one 9"x13" pan), I start by keeping the same temperature and the same baking time. Just wondering if substituting with Wheat flour would make any difference? 9. Hi Anita, I don’t bake & this is the 1st time I tried doing it. If you want to use water bath method, please follow the recipe for pandan butter cake. I would like to check if there's any specific type of milk to be used or any milk will do? My cake is dense, greasy, heavy, and/or soggy. :). Tried this recipe yesterday, my husband who doesnt really fancy cake, took 3 helpings!Thank you for sharing it, i will definitely use your recipe again.PS- I baked at 180deg for 30 minutes in an oven that doesnt have the top/lower heat settings. Cooking made simpler and healthier with Tefal's latest kitchen innovation, designed and made in France. Thanks, Hi Merrie, for baking I usually use US large size eggs. Help! You can use salted butter, but please reduce the salt from 3/4 teaspoon to 1/4 teaspoon. The cake is delicious, texture is rich and soft.Just the top look a bit burn but inside was perfect.Thanks for sharing the recipe! Other than that it looks yummy 😋 as well as the taste. Your recipe is really good for slow eater like me as I can keep the pineapple tarts for much much longer period without needing to find a space in the fridge to keep. This is most likely due to over-creaming the batter. Is it because I used biscuit flour and salted butter instead of self-raising flour and salted butter?? This looks so tender, fluffy and moist. Basically replacing the first 4 ingredients with self raising flour and salted butter. This is the most delicious butter cake that I have ever baked. Thanks. Have fun exploring my 700+ authentic and easy Indonesian and Chinese recipes. Optionally, add a teaspoon of espresso powder to amplify the intensity of the chocolate flavor. If the top of the cake is browning too fast, cut a piece of aluminum foil and cover the pan with it to tent the cake. Home / All Recipes / Chinese / Mrs Ng Old Fashioned Butter Cake, Last updated: Apr 12, 2018 — Published: Apr 12, 2018 — By: Anita — 146 comments. You can use your measuring cup and pour water to figure out how many cups your pan can hold. For a 10-inch spring form pan, you can still use the same temperature, but your cake will bake faster. Tried this 2 days ago. How To Make Soft Marble Butter Sponge Cake(Homebake & Less Sweet)Subscribehttps://youtu.be/6f2P_x1iLFsIngredients(6 inches round pan)(A)1. Happy baking. I haven't tried with this particular recipe. Cream/ Heavy Cream – I use London Gold Dairy Whipping Cream (from Phoon Huat) for cooking and baking. Hi Rita, yes you can. You should be able to make an indentation on the butter with your finger and it will hold its shape. The texture, the taste, the look, the smell.... EVERYTHING! Beat until stiff peaks, set aside. :), Hi Anita,Thanks for your reply. Sep 22, 2017 - A 100 year old recipe for soft and fluffy butter cake ! Forgotten how good a butter cake can be! Thank you. Hi. It is best to cool the cake for only 10-15 minutes in the pan before gently removing it from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack afterward. Fold the remaining meringue to the batter without the cocoa powder. I played with the original recipe a bit so I can adapt it to use only all-purpose flour instead of self-raising flour. Hi Chian, yes. There is no need for egg separation, yet cake is still light and fluffy and not dense with oily patches. Hi Is there a way to add coffee to this recipe ? We also feel that the use of butter is important in this particular cake as it adds a lot of flavour to the cake without clashing with or overwhelming the orange blossom water. For a chocolate butter cake, remove 30 grams from 180 grams of all-purpose flour and replace it with 30 grams of cocoa powder and use 17 tablespoons/250 grams of unsalted butter instead of 16 tablespoons/230 grams. Moist and fluffy! You can also bake this in a loaf pan. Hi Jasmine, I'm trying to think why your cake only rise 1-inch in the 8-inch pan since I usually get a 2-inch rise reliably. Hi Jenny, my oven is a regular one without fan. 7. If my math is not wrong, you will need to use 1.5x everything for two 8-inch round pans. What temp and time do you think I should bake with? 1 tsp vanilla extract. Maybe cause I adjusted on the number of eggs. If other readers have experience baking this particular cake in a fan assisted oven, please share your experience. After step 5, fold about 1 cup of chocolate chips to the batter, then pour it into your cake pan. Separate the eggs, and place the whites into a medium sized bowl. Hi there, may I Asked why is my top portion Crack n brown easily instead of like yours so pretty ? Thanks. The flavors and textures are spot on! Both methods should work out fine. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and 150 gram sugar until pale and fluffy with a medium speed. I always use all-purpose flour for this recipe. Mrs NgSK's Vanilla Butter Cake This rich and delectable butter cake was highly recommended by my friend Meng Choo. ! If you have cake flour, I would suggest using cake flour instead of whole wheat flour, or even go with 50% cake flour and 50% whole wheat flour. Love that beautiful texture it has. Then set it to a slower speed, or use a spatula, when you start adding flour to the batter. If those were not the culprit, then it's just a matter of increasing the time and keep on whisking until it reaches stiff peak. What would you recommend? Will the chocolate chip sink to the bottom? Do take note if any recipes of my bakes or cooks is strictly from Cookbook, I will not be able to share it due to Copyright Infringement. While many have raved about the famous Mrs SK Ng’s butter cake, it didn’t quite hit the spot for me. This cake sounds really good. https://chelsweets.com/2019/01/30/easy-marble-layer-cake-recipe So soft and fluffy. I've tried your recipe and using water bath method. 200g of eggs (without shells and separated. 200g self raising flour, sifted. (8x8 pan). Ingredients: 250g salted butter, softened at room temperature - Use the best butter you can find for this!! Hello Anita! This cake takes about 15 minutes to prep and an hour to bake. A very easy adaptation of a classic butter cake recipe. I sure would love to try this recipe. Use an oven temperature to confirm that the temperature reported by your oven is the actual temperature and adjust as needed. For 9x9, try 190 Celsius (375 Fahrenheit) and bake for 35 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean. How long do I have to cook it? This is like a fail-proof recipe. My cake turns out beautiful. I just tried the recipe (using 9 inch round pan) out today with 110g of sugar for the egg yolk batter and it turns out fantastic! Preheat oven at 180C (conventional). Hi Priya, I use a normal oven without any fan, so I cannot say what temperature and for how long the cake needs to be bake in a fan assisted oven. If you love pandan and have access to fresh/frozen pandan leaves, you may want to try my pandan coconut butter cake recipe. After loading myself with Add vanilla extract and egg yolks, one at a time, and beat well with each addition. The original recipe uses 4 eggs for an 8-inch square cake so I scaled the recipe to 3 eggs so that I will still get a relatively tall cake. Subscribe to my mailing list to receive FREE email updates on the latest recipes. So moist and soft. Try using an 8"x4" loaf pan with the same temperature. Hi Anita, Does the size and weight of eggs matters? And since it’s Mother’s Day this weekend, (you know I actually doubt the cake would last till the weekend, I made on Thursday) it’s good to go back to basics to a simple butter cake.

Mallika Singh Age, Male Singer Actors, Does Vinegar Stop Fermentation, Woolworths Careers Sign In, White-lipped Snail Lifespan, La Bamba Translation Comedian,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *