I have collected and analyzed multiple Kernel Panic reports. Any other ideas? Enter your email address below: Hallo Robin, ich hab auch das Problem mit dem Spit user und kann leider garnichts dazu im Internet finden, nur diesen Beitrag hier. Mine just says: Thu Sep 15 22:05:37 andrew-pulidos-imac-2 kernel[0] : Wake reason = EC. If your Mac is currently connected to the Internet, it is possible that it … If you are unfamiliar with the command line, it is best not to use it. document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a0db0bfb0234231168f258bc1e417cbd" );document.getElementById("ae564017ee").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); About OSXDaily | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Sitemap. Shop on Amazon.com and help support OSXDaily! Beware that cutting and pasting will put in the wrong double quotes. 24.01.2011 12:40:42 kernel pages 567743, wire 74756, act 176978, inact 893, spec 177, zf 3026, throt 0, could discard act 55041 inact 74176 purgeable 19300 spec 163396 Sun Jul 16 18:25:28 MacBookPro kernel[0] : Wake reason = OHC1. But prior to making the method useful, you first need to know the password of the sleep timer so that you can enter it at least upon being asked. iMac:~ ciarrai$ syslog |grep -i “Wake reason” I had problems with sleep on every Mac I owned until I got my current computer, a 2013 27″ iMac. 24.01.2011 12:40:34 kernel Opened file /var/vm/sleepimage, size 4294967296, partition base 0xc805000, maxio 400000 ssd 0 I’m definitely no expert. All trademarks and copyrights on this website are property of their respective owners. But only when connected to power, That means any external factor like Bluetooth or Keyboard or wireless or usb are not the problem( Though I do not use any of them), Nov 25 13:12:28 AaronsiMac kernel[0] : Wake reason: ? Signing off… These were the easy ways to keep your macOS device from sleeping. By MacLife 10 August 2011. 2. For example, Mac laptops […]. For those of you aren’t getting any response, the right string (on Lion, I suppose) is “Wake reason :”. Sun Aug 22 13:13:14 IgorMacBook kernel[0] : Wake reason = UHC3. sudo pmset -a lidwake 0. I should have see a sleep message at 12:36 PM, because it is set for sleep 2 minues in Energy Saving settings. 24.01.2011 12:40:42 kernel encryptStart 80dd200 48 thoughts on “ How to fix your Mac not waking from sleep ” B. Jefferson Le Blanc May 8, 2015 at 12:46 pm. Mac Mini 2020 keeps waking from sleep. When you wake your Mac up from sleep, you might find that it disconnects from Wi-fi. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. To set the amount of time that should pass before your computer goes to sleep, drag the “Computer sleep” and “Display sleep” sliders. 24.01.2011 12:40:42 kernel encryptEnd 1b343de0 The command line requires exact syntax otherwise the commands will not work properly. Literally. HOWEVER, I’ve found that EHC could also mean when your macbook is with the lid open and in sleep mode. For example, Music accesses your disk to read the songs it plays, and DVD Player accesses the optical disc drive to play movies. All of them give me no response or the no file in directory thing. (User) 24.01.2011 12:40:34 kernel hibernate image major 14, minor 2, blocksize 512, pollers 5 I’m running Terminal and it’s telling me “: Wake reason = USB7” or sometime with “USB4.” However, I have no USB elements plugged into my laptop. I am trying to find out if my iMac wakes when I am not in the house, I type in wake reason in Console and get nothing just a blank page How can I get this to show me what I want. 7/21/10 12:18:31 AM kernel System Sleep When I opened it the screen stayed blank, like the computer crashed in some weird way. Wake reason=us I dont know what this means by the way it is a 2006 MacBook Core Duo, […] of the time since that alone can give you the information you’re looking for. This usually happens when you’ve connected your Mac to other Wifi networks in the past. Ran across this sleep/wake problem just this year and I am so thankful that this article and it’s comments are still up. Find my Mac is off. For example, if you don’t want your Mac to go to sleep on weekdays when you’re at home, you could set your Wi-Fi network and a particular time range. My computer is a macbook with Leopard 10.5.8. I’m having the same issues with my iMac. Connected storage and devices: Malfunctioning USB and Thunderbolt storage and devices may keep your Mac from going to sleep. Re-joining a network every time you wake up your Mac is one irritating thing. None of those strings are getting me any results …. Apple Icon to > Sleep – Hit key or move mouse = KP 3. 24.01.2011 12:40:42 kernel IOHibernatePollerOpen(0) The reason was the printer driver: It had gotten into a state where a print job that was polling for my printers supply-level state had stalled. Thanks for this post, just wanted to post in case it helps others out. In the middle of the night I heard the disk making its humming sound when the lid was closed. How can I solve this problem ? Note: You can also monitor the Wake Reason codes by looking at the Console if you are not comfortable with the command line. Close lid and let the Mac Sleep – Open Lid = KP 2. Launch the Terminal, found in /Applications/Utilities/ and type the following at the command line exactly, depending on your version of MacOS system software: For MacOS Sierra, Mojave, Catalina, and newer, with the new logging system, use the following command: log show |grep -i “Wake reason” Check to see if something else is waking your Mac: Check any of the following: Unexpected keyboard presses or mouse and trackpad clicks: Key presses and mouse or trackpad clicks can wake your Mac. How to Start & Join Video Meetings from Gmail, How to Remove Background Noise from Voice Recordings on iPhone, How to Disable Automatic Updates for Apple Watch, Fix & Troubleshoot macOS Big Sur Problems & Issues, Beta 2 of MacOS Big Sur 11.1 Released for Testing, iOS 14.3 Beta 3 & iPadOS 14.3 Beta 3 Available for Testing, Security Update 2020-006 for MacOS Mojave & High Sierra, New MacOS 11.0.1 Build Available, iOS 14.2.1 Update for iPhone 12 Released with Bug Fixes, How to Turn a Voice Memo into Ringtone on iPhone, How to Fix Slow Lagging Keyboard on iOS 14, How to Quickly Turn On Low Power Mode on iPhone via Control Center, How to Block & Unblock Someone on Instagram, How to Unenroll a Mac from Developer & Public Beta of Big Sur, How to Start Mac in Recovery Mode (Intel), How to Run Homebrew & x86 Terminal Apps on M1 Macs. response: grep: reason:”: No such file or directory. 24.01.2011 12:40:42 kernel writing 254650 pages If you don’t want this to happen, choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then do one of the following: If you’re using a Mac desktop computer: Click Energy Saver, then deselect “Wake for network access.”, If you’re using a Mac notebook: Click Battery, click Power Adapter, then deselect “Wake for network access.”. Then after about 30s to 1min it realises it's meant to be in sleep mode and then goes back to sleep. Retail? try this one with macOS High Sierra: log show –style syslog | fgrep “Wake reason”. Its def an RTC. If it does, reconnect each item, one at a time, until you find the one that’s malfunctioning. Might have to remove or found out how to disable this…. Close. OSx Lion 10.7.3. This was often due to the use of third party … See log(1) for more information. A few Mac users have recently been complaining that their MacBooks/Pros/Airs keep waking from sleep. Will be unplugging them one at a time until (if) the problem goes away. Modifying this control will update this page automatically, Change the picture for you or others in apps, Make it easier to see what’s on the screen, Insert photos and documents from iPhone or iPad, Sync music, books, and more between devices, Manage cookies and other website data in Safari, Use Sign in with Apple for apps and websites. grep: reason”: No such file or directory. After I uninstalled HP Printer and WD External Disk programs, now my MBP sleeps but it goes to sleep very late. I hope this saves somebody out there and a lot of frustration. Once found, I saw that in the print dialog the printer was marked as something like “Idle, Processing”, which seemed odd. Disconnect those devices and see if your Mac goes to sleep. So if you’re wondering why your Mac is waking from sleep, read on to learn how you can help determine the cause. Open 'System Preferences' on your Mac. Could it have something to do with the wireless (Bluetooth) mouse and keyboard? As you can see from my original log it was waking up continuously and seemingly at random intervals. So I’m not quit sure where to go from that information. OS X has two main sleep modes. Nov 27 18:32:55 AaronsiMac kernel[0] : Wake reason: ? Alternatively, you could set up Amphetamine to keep your Mac awake anytime your download manager is open. After switching to a new mac mini i encountered a problem i had before when my mac was awakening itself with no reason or any applications applied…Finally ,after reading lots of unhelpfull remedies i remembered what was causing the problem,In System Prefs go to Bluetooth and uncheck “Allow Bluetooth devices to wake-up this computer”.This should solve 99,99 % problems with waking up bu itself, in my opinion.To wake up you just need to press the power button and wait a little longer for the bluetooth mouse response ,but there are programds which can speed it up… :), Thank you majec, unchecking this bluetooth box solved the problem. This is killing me. Select the Apple menu and move to System Preferences. The computer woke. So the old terminal command didn’t work, but the new one you gave didn’t work either. Ran the terminal and. In Lion, try typing this: Not a single one of these has provide a clue that fixed my issue. How to Find Out Why a Mac is Waking From Sleep. Check your system’s sleep settings: Make sure the sleep settings are set the way you want. Contact that device’s manufacturer for more information. Has anyone else seen anything like this? The first is standard sleep, in which the system keeps the contents of its memory active by providing power only to the RAM chips. Every day it wakes up at 2 am, does some things, goes back to sleep then wakes up again 1 minute 50 later and keeps doing that until 4.30 am. Method #1: Lengthen the Sleep Timing This method would help you to avoid the iterating feature of wakeup password every time the device goes back to sleep. I recently bought a 27″ iMac. Why does my computer wake up after I put it to sleep? (User) Still wakes up for no reason. Click finder - Sleep, Screen goes black, between 3 and 10 seconds later : machine is back on. My Mac constantly wakes itself up from sleep. So what do these wake reason codes mean? Apple said the computers will also be a lot more snappy to use, launching Apple’s own apps almost instantaneously, and waking up from sleep immediately, just like an iPhone or an iPad does when you press the wake button. Connected storage and devices: Malfunctioning USB and Thunderbolt storage and devices may keep your Mac from going to sleep. Yes it is slightly technical and uses the command line in Mac OS X to look through system logs, and you’ll then need to compare a multiple character ‘wake reason’ code to a list shown below indicating what the actual sleep reason is. Wake for network access is off. NOTE: Most system logs have moved to a new logging system. I cannot guarantee this worked with 100% certainty because it hasn’t been 2 weeks since implemented, but try it and if it doesn’t work change it back if you prefer. 24.01.2011 12:26:46 [0x0-0x3c03c].com.apple.systempreferences[378] Couldn’t find any matches. 24.01.2011 12:40:42 kernel hibernate_page_list_setall found pageCount 255830 Open Spotlight  to see if it’s indexing. One can put an Apple computer to sleep after a specified continuation of inactivity. Paste the script into Script Editor, and save it as an application bundle, using Script Editor's "Stay Open" option, then run the app whenever you want the Mac to go to sleep. I’m desperate!!! Do know there are many reasons why this can happen, sometimes it’s a hardware event that causes the Mac to wake from sleep, sometimes it’s software, and sometimes it is something else. Spotlight indexing: If Spotlight is indexing your hard disk, your Mac won’t go to sleep. For example, they may be using a printer connected to your Mac or accessing shared files stored on it. Indexing can take several hours, depending on the number of files on your Mac. My Mac turns on by itself with a black screen sometimes, but when I put it to sleep it goes to sleep but then the screen lights up about a minute after. Sat Aug 21 10:50:59 IgorMacBook kernel[0] : Wake reason = UHC3 Getting rid of this is easy although the solution is a little quirky. Looked at WiFI, Energy Saver, But Tooth, Network, Desktop & Screen Savers. (User) any suggestions? 24.01.2011 12:40:42 kernel image1Size 135123456, encryptStart1 2e270, End1 4979820 It did a Hum-Hum-Chime sequence twice before successfully rebooting. For some reason my macbook keeps waking itself whist in sleep mode. The KP can happen with the MacBook Pro Plugged into Power or not. (User). 24.01.2011 12:27:23 Firewall[57] Stealth Mode connection attempt to UDP 192.168.1.5:60251 from 208.67.222.222:53 24.01.2011 12:40:42 kernel encryptEnd 4979820 24.01.2011 12:40:42 kernel all time: 6005 ms, comp time: 1761 ms, deco time: 0 ms, Which extra kexts are you using? This is usually because the default string match search in Console will look through all of your system and applications logs, including those from third parties. We've heard reports of Macs falling asleep and having trouble waking up after an install of Lion. And I’ve tried the Terminalcommand. If anyone knows a way to disable waking on keyboard input, please let me know at this support forum thread: http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=11593780. See log(1) for more information. Do like me: avoid the Terminal and search in the Console. Thanks, Caspar! Never had any wake-up problems before, but this new iMac, with Snow Leopard, regularly wakes up: last night, according to the log, it woke up four times. I have the same. Nov 27 22:41:37 AaronsiMac kernel[0] : Wake reason: ? My Core Duo macbook has USB7 wake reasons which can be cross referenced with the USB section of the Apple Utility “System Profiler”. The syslog indicates two reasons, EHC2 and RTC, but these don’t say how to correct the problem, of course! Type the command in by hand or replace the quote characters only and it should work. The problem turned out to be an extra keyboard that I had connected directly to the back USB ports of the MAC. 1. It’s common for Mac users to be taken unawares by an apparent failure of the sleep-wake functionality of their Macs. syslog | grep -i “wake reason” is the correct command! It makes sense that you don’t want your computer shutting down in the middle of a print job, but this one was never going to complete. I am running Lion 10.7.2 on a Mac Pro. You can also deselect “Prevent computer from sleeping automatically when the display is off” in the Power Adapter pane. iMac:~ ciarrai$ 24.01.2011 12:34:57 configd[13] PowerManagement configd: tty sleep preventer: /dev/ttys000 Reason 8 (Disassociated because station leaving). What new logging system? In my case, the culprit was a hard drive docking station that was turned on, but did not have a hard drive plugged into it at the time and was not making any noise so I had no idea it was still on. When i run the terminal script, I can see the times when it woke up. Launch the Terminal, found in /Applications/Utilities/ and type the following at the command line exactly, depending on your version of MacOS system software: For MacOS Sierra, Mojave, Catalina, and newer, with the new logging system, use the following command: For MacOS El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, and older, with the traditional syslog command: Hit return and you will then see a report from the system logs in Mac OS X that looks something like the following: Sat Jul 10 08:49:33 MacBookPro kernel[0] : Wake reason = OHC1 This website and third-party tools use cookies for functional, analytical, and advertising purposes. In this console log, I leave alone my MacBook Pro at 12:26 PM and first time I see a message about Sleep at 12.34 PM. All Rights Reserved. My new MBP + cinema display is waking from sleep, but my 2007 MBP was doing this as well for over 2 years. Although i have no scheduled back ups, sleep timer, alarms or anything of the sought. 24.01.2011 12:40:34 kernel hibernate_alloc_pages flags 00000000, gobbling 0 pages Sat Aug 21 12:12:42 IgorMacBook kernel[0] : Wake reason = UHC3 24.01.2011 12:40:42 kernel wired_pages_encrypted 39896, wired_pages_clear 33745, dirty_pages_encrypted 181074 Help :(. If that doesn’t work, something may be waking your Mac. When I look in console the same times are there, and the first line says: The command must be inputted correctly into the Terminal. NOTE: Most system logs have moved to a new logging system. I reset the SMC and the NVRAM and changed the hibernatemode from 0 to 25 but it keeps waking. Good info, but my current issue with waking gives a blank wake code, as in: Since there was no actual job in the print queue, I could only solve the problem using “Reset printing system…” (Right-click or control-click in the list of printers window). Why wasting time with so abstract things that are Unix commands? Open a Finder window, then go to Applications > Utilities > Activity Monitor. Did you find this useful for tracking down why a Mac woke from sleep? what is that? I had found the problem by firstly noticing that there was a CPU spike every minute or so, and then wrote a quick program to capture the output of “ps” every 10 seconds. 24.01.2011 12:40:34 kernel hibernate image path: /var/vm/sleepimage Check your system’s network access setting: Other users may be waking your Mac remotely to use its shared resources. Check your system’s activity: Processes running in the background can prevent your Mac from sleeping. On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Energy Saver.. Open Energy Saver preferences for me. See log(1) for more information. […] OS X daily provides a detailed article on what the different wake reason short codes mean. KP Can also happen while connected to a Dock or Monitor. Ok so I am slowly narrowing down the cause of the RTC alarm that keeps waking my Mac. Found the culprit as one of the printing processes. While I’d like to find this article useful, none of the commands mentioned are working at all. The response I got was: Help! And the loop is end less. RELATED: How to Keep Your MacBook Awake While Closed. “grep: reason”: No such file or directory”. Question. […]. In a previous situation the computer woke while closed, and the fan was running furiously as if it were hot. In Lion the terminal commando is: syslog | grep -i "wake reason" Determine Why Your Mac Wakes Up From Sleep Tell us how you install? Retrying in 3600 seconds. If you’re looking for a way to configure when your Mac sleeps after a certain period of time, you need to visit the “Energy Saver” panel in “System Preferences.” The best thing you should do is to contact Apple’s support team or bring your Mac to the nearest Apple Store for service. What is the command to see the wake reason??? I also had no idea that it would try to communicate so actively with my computer. Question. If you have trouble figuring out which device is the problem, remove all your USB devices the next time you put your computer to sleep, and see if it wakes up on its own. Not sure why, just saying. (User) I’ve run into this mystery of a randomly waking Mac a few times, and with a few terminal commands you can help track down what caused your Mac to wake from sleep. Disabling wake-on-usb is not an option as i want to be able to wake up my computer when i press a key on my keyboard. Click Advanced, then deselect “Allow Bluetooth devices to wake this computer.”. 24.01.2011 12:40:35 kernel [0f96a980][AppleMultitouchDevice::stop] entered Check Your Network Activity. Do you have any other tips or suggestions for discovering similar information? Anyone know of any settings in Music program that could be causing this issue? 24.01.2011 12:34:58 kernel PM notification cancel (pid 13, configd) I had the airport off and bluetooth off, and my Imac still wakes immediately after I put it to sleep. Now you can peacefully continue to download big files, backup the Mac, or prevent the screen from dimming when you are not watching a video in full screen. (User) How To Fix a Mac That Won’t Wake Up. m.skype.skype[188] WirelessAttach’: IOServiceOpen error: e00002c7. Should I use another command after “syslog”? I want to disable my mouse's ability to wake up my computer. If you don’t want a Bluetooth keyboard or mouse to be able to wake the Mac, choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then click Bluetooth. Fix Internet Not Working Issue After Waking Your Mac Up From Sleep. Hi everyone I am on snow leopard and am getting this syslog does provide a log, but it doesn’t have any entries for “wake reason” even during the time when it did wake up. Intel Mac :: Keeps Waking From Sleep After 10 Seconds Mar 13, 2012. This started after i downloaded the newest operating system Like wakes then sleeps every 30 seconds. 1. I had the same problem with an early 2009 Mac Pro. NONE of the commands work on lion!!! no response, syslog |grep -i “Wake reason:” […] the wake reason is. Schedule your Mac desktop computer to turn on or off, Share your Mac resources when it’s in sleep. When on power and the lid is closed, the sleep light goes on and off exactly 6 time and it wakes up by its own and goes back to sleep again. Disconnect those devices and see if your Mac goes to sleep. I don’t know of any other way to discover that (even System Information doesn’t tell). What does it mean? Some other great apps that keep your Mac from sleeping are: Owly; Anti Sleep; That’s all, mate! Nov 26 03:58:09 AaronsiMac kernel[0] : Wake reason: ? Enjoy this tip? Thanks from 2016 for the knowledge from 2010! 24.01.2011 12:40:42 kernel hibernate_page_list_setall start 0x44409000, 0x44428000 I am getting this and have not idea why. To check to see that you’ve enabled the right set of sharing preferences, choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then click Sharing. In Lion (10.7) something changed. To view sleep settings, choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then do one of the following: If you’re using a Mac desktop computer: Click Energy Saver. Just “EC” nothing more. Thanks for this tip. Share with us in the comments below. This time, the issue can happen in mulitple situations. 7/21/10 12:18:55 AM kernel Wake reason = 24.01.2011 12:40:42 kernel sleep, Hi there! YMMV. © 2020 OS X Daily. If you install Apple Developer Tools, you’ll have two apps for figuring out which it is. 24.01.2011 12:40:42 kernel encryptStart 2e270 The “Wake for ethernet network administrator access” is set, but nothing is plugged in the ethernet. We’ll have to wait and see how fast apps not made by Apple … Turn on your Mac. Nov 27 10:58:50 AaronsiMac kernel[0] : Wake reason: ? iSights are mostly USB. Click on the Energy Saver option. My MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) with OS X El Capitan version 10.11.2 (15C50) keeps waking from sleep. Power nap is off. Now you can set up a series of conditions that will automatically keep your Mac awake. I’ve tried the following commands: syslog |grep -i “Wake reason =” Sleep can be continent when you aren't going to use your computer for a while and you want to save everything that is open, but it can also cause problems. For other’s reference, USB devices include iSight, IR port (remote IR receiver), keyboard and trackpad, and bluetooth. It is possible to specify when the computer should wake up as well. Now you’re going to want to look at the code next to the “Wake reason=” text, this is what is going to help to tell you why the computer is waking out of sleep. 7/21/10 12:18:55 AM kernel System Wake. open up your Terminal and enter: :-(. It can also cause problems with waking up from the Sleep Mode. However, if your Mac keeps waking itself up seconds or minutes after EVERY time it goes to sleep, this script won't be of much use. I’ve having the same problem as you John, did you find a solution to this? Furthermore, by reading the wake reasons you’ll be able to see how the Mac was woken up and by what method. Once you find out these codes, you can really narrow down what is causing your Mac to wake up from sleep seemingly at random. If it does, reconnect each item, one at a time, until you find the one that’s malfunctioning. I am facing the same problem, but it happens only when on power and not on batteries. But it gives me this response: syslog: unknown option “|grep” I have wake on lan turned off, bluetooth turned off, wifi turned off. Something would have to wake it up through the airport. 4. 24.01.2011 12:40:42 kernel hibernate_write_image done(0) Contact that device’s manufacturer for more information. quick update, seem to have figured this out – in /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.PowerManagement.plist, changing keys called “TTYSPreventSleep” from 1 to 0 solved my issue. Though it rarely happens, it is possible that a hardware problem is keeping your Mac from waking up from sleep. 24.01.2011 12:40:35 kernel System SafeSleep This problem of randomly waking only started after installing Lion. What is the following? Subscribe to the OSXDaily newsletter to get more of our great Apple tips, tricks, and important news delivered to your inbox! So I did a cold reboot. In my case this is the bluetooth module which is failing and giving weird on/off issues and of course making the computer wake up. 24.01.2011 12:40:42 kernel image 456408576, uncompressed 1043312640 (254715), compressed 454224304 (43%), sum1 32212469, sum2 e1de75ed To set the amount of time that should pass before your computer goes to sleep, drag the “Turn display off after” slider. You can manually look around in your “Console” application as well, found via Spotlight or in Utilities folder. how to solve it? What does the message AM kernel: Wake reason: SPIT (User) mean?? This will stop your laptop from waking up when lid is lifted – you will have to push your keyboard, but it worked for me and I’ve tried all solutions I could шватв – doubt 20 all together. Maybe it’s a peripheral that doesn’t play nice, but I am not optimistic. Shares. I just updated to OS X High Sierra. Any joy with a remedy? This machine will simply not go to sleep. Find Command (⌘), Option, P, and R on your keyboard. Nov 27 20:38:28 AaronsiMac kernel[0] : Wake reason: ? Click the CPU button at the top. My problem is that when I close my computer the apple goes dark then turns back on and the drive starts spinning until I open it in which case it goes into sleep mode for about a minute. RTC stands for the […]. You can also try the console or log command. I ran into that same thing and was just about to post about it. And thank you to Matt for providing this awesome tip idea! 24.01.2011 12:35:37 Firewall[57] Stealth Mode connection attempt to UDP 192.168.1.5:61473 from 208.67.222.222:53 By continuing to browse the site, closing this banner, scrolling this webpage, or clicking a link, you agree to these cookies. If your Mac wakes when you’re not present, something may be pressing the trackpad or mouse button, or keyboard keys. Resetting the SMC The System Management Controller (SMC) is responsible for low-level functions like battery management, keyboard backlighting and so on. I have had exactly the same problem over the past couple of days! This is really annoying, my mouse keeps waking my computer from S3 sleep everytime it is slighty moved. Sun Jul 11 08:34:20 MacBookPro kernel[0] : Wake reason = EHC2 24.01.2011 12:40:42 kernel PMStats: Hibernate write took 6005 ms Just in case someone’s searching for this, I found one reason why my Mac Pro was not going to sleep: the display would shut down, but the keyboard/mouse would stay powered up, and the power light on the Mac would not switch to “sleeping”. No bluetooth devices are present. UHC3 is one USB port of your Mac. 24.01.2011 12:40:34 kernel sizeof(IOHibernateImageHeader) == 512 Before changing … Been all over System Preferences. Check your system’s sharing preferences: People using shared services on your Mac can prevent it from sleeping. Sat Aug 21 12:20:07 IgorMacBook kernel[0] : Wake reason = UHC3 See log(1) for more information.” message. For example, I set Energy Saving to 2 minutes to sleep. I was having this same problem and the wake reason that I was getting was XHC1, which appears to be related to the USB ports on my MacBook Pro. Having a MBA mid 2012 with Mavericks, Keeps on waking 1 or 2 times each minute with Wake Reason: EC. EHC2 seems to be a BT trigger, so EHC1 covers my USB devices. Nothing is connected to the machine except a power supply. If your Mac doesn’t go to sleep when you expect it to, or if it wakes up unexpectedly, you may need to change your sleep preferences. I get XHC1. It had to be rebooted then as well. Under the “Turn on Do Not Disturb” section check the box for “When the display is sleeping”. Mein Mac wacht ständig auf.. Hast du damals eine Lösung dazu gefunden? How to Remotely Sleep a Mac from Anywhere with SSH or an iPhone, How to Set Sleep Timer in Podcasts on iPhone to Automatically Stop Playing, Mac Won’t Sleep?

Digital Marketing Executive Job Description Pdf, Chickpeas In Tamil, Folic Acid 400 Mcg, How To Use Gel On Low Porosity Hair, How To Show Dog You Are Pack Leader, Power On Laptop With Wireless Keyboard, Quartz Toaster Oven Reviews, Millionaire's Shortbread Jamie Oliver, Yellowtail Rockfish Eating, Whispering Winds Apartments - Rochester Hills, Mi, Commercial Ice Machine Parts, Turn On Laptop With Lid Closed, Graduate Cambridge Engineering,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *