DMy heart is crying, crying. C (Shoo bee doo bop, bop, bow.) Lonely Teardrops chords Jackie Wilson 1958 (B. Gordy, G Gordy, Davis) G (Shoo bee doo bop, bop, bow.) [C]Lonely teardrops,[Cm] my pillow's never dry of,[G] lonely teardrops. Intro: F 0:07 Verse 1 Bb Lonely teardrops, why do you never dry?F C Lonely teardrops, come home, come ho-o-o-o-o-ome, F Just say you will, say you will, say you will, ah yeah. You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. Lonely Teardrops Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams #-----PLEASE NOTE-----# #This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the # #song. Free printable and easy chords for song by John Fogerty - Lonely Teardrops. (C Shoo bee doo bop, bop, bow.) Lonely Teardrops chords Jackie Wilson 1958 (B. Gordy, G Gordy, Davis) ([G]Shoo bee doo bop, bop, bow.) 0:37 Verse 1, repeated Bb Lonely teardrops, why do you never dry? Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. 0:37 Verse 1, repeated Bb Lonely teardrops, why do you never dry? Intro: F ) 0:07. F C ] Lonely teardrops, come home, come ho-o-o-o-o-ome, F Just say you will, say you will, say you will, ah yeah. G C Lonely teardrops, my pillow never drys of, G lonely teardrops. EADGBE Intro. C Cm GLonely teardrops, my pillow's never dry of, lonely teardrops. Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. Jackie Wilson. Em (Shoo bee doo bop, bop, bow.) "Lonely Teardrops" is a song written by Berry Gordy Jr., Gwen Gordy and Roquel "Billy" Davis, first recorded and released as a single in 1958 by R&B singer Jackie Wilson on the Brunswick label. F C] Lonely teardrops, come home, come ho-o-o-o-o-ome, F Just say you will, say you will, say you will, ah yeah. D My heart is crying, crying. Bridge. See our notation legend.Or if you need beginner guitar lessons online, try one of … www.guitaretab.com/w/wilson-jackie/20986.html, www.azchords.com/w/wilsonjackie-tabs-21341/lonelyteardrops-tabs-204777.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/w/wilson_jackie/lonely_teardrops_crd.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/jackie_wilson/lonely_teardrops_crd.htm, www.tabs-database.com/wilson-jackie/Lonely-Teardrops-tabs.html, www.azchords.com/w/wilsonjackie-tabs-21341/lonelyteardrops-tabs-204788.html, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=52204&artist=wilson jackie&song=lonely teardrops, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=111636&artist=wilson jackie&song=lonely teardrops, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/jackie-wilson/lonely-teardrops#319552. Antonio Carlos Oliveira 409,598 views. Hi! Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Come home, come [D]hooome. It's My Party - Lesley Gore - Piano - Duration: 1:15. She is known for narrative songs about her personal life, which have received widespread media coverage. Intro: F] 0:07 Verse 1 Bb Lonely teardrops, why do you never dry? Em (Shoo bee doo bop, bop, bow.) Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. D G Come home, come home (ooo-ooo-ooo) just say you will..say you will (say you will).. Em C say you will (say you will) say you will (say you will.) The times shown are elapsed time from the start; chords by Marty Lurvey. Lonely Teardrops was penned by Jackie Wilson.. To view a score before purchasing, and to hear a short playback, please click on this icon adjacent to the score that you would like to see. D#m. We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. [D]My heart is crying, crying. Just say you will, say you [G]will. My heart is … You may also be interested in the following sheet music. Barry from Sauquoit, Ny On February 7th 1971, Brian Hyland's covered version of "Lonely Teardrops" entered Billboard's Hot Top 100 chart at position #88; and six weeks later on March 21st, 1971 it peaked at #54 {for 1 weeks} and spent 8 weeks on the Top 100 … Hidden gem on 1975 self titled album. E Esus4 One teardrop said to the other; F#m7 B7sus4 “I’m from the soft blue eyes of a woman in love. Em(Shoo bee doo bop, bop, bow.) Lonely Teardrops Jackie Wilson. Hidden gem on 1975 self titled album. Lonely Teardrops Performer Jackie Wilson. Need help reading standard notation or guitar tab? ([Em]Shoo bee doo bop, bop, bow.) Lonely Teardrops chords - John Fogerty. Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. Lonely Teardrops chords Jackie Wilson 1958 (B. Gordy, G Gordy, Davis) G (Shoo bee doo bop, bop, bow.) Last updated on 03.18.2014 Lyrics begin: "Lonely teardrops, my pillow's never dry." Two Teardrops - Steve Wariner {capo 1st fret} (Intro) E Esus4 E Esus4 [two teardrops] (Verse 1) E Esus4 TWO TEARDROPS were floatin’ down the river. Los Lobos - Lonely Teardrops (La Bamba) Antonio Carlos Maringá Pr - Duration: 3:27. Shoo bee doo bop, bop, bow.) Lonely Teardrops guitar chords and lyrics, as performed by Jackie Wilson.Official, artist-approved version—the best guitar chord songs on the web. All available scores for Lonely Teardrops are in the section below. [F] Lonely teardrops… Pages 6 Scored For Piano, Vocal & Guitar (Right-Hand Melody) ... Vocal & Guitar (Right-Hand Melody) Available arrangements Easy Piano Ukulele Lead Sheet / Fake Book Guitar Chords/Lyrics. Print and download Lonely Teardrops sheet music by Jackie Wilson. The times shown are elapsed time from the start; All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Artist/Band: Fogerty John Tabs Song: Lonely Teardrops Tab Intro: F ] 0:07 Verse 1 Bb Lonely teardrops, why do you never dry? The times shown are elapsed time from the start; chords by Marty Lurvey. [C Abm F Dm Bb Db D Ab G Bbm A Am Em E] Chords for narvel felts - lonely teardrops with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. NARVEL FELTS - "I MAY NEVER GET TO HEAVEN", TAMMY WYNETTE - SOMEBODY HOLD ME UNTIL HE PASSES BY, NARVEL FELTS Lonely teardrops HEMSBY 46 May 2011 + BILL FADDEN, Narvel Felts Somebody Hold Me Until She Passes By, Narvel Felts - I'd Trade All My Tomorrows (For Just One Yesterday), Kenny Rogers & Mac Davis - Hard To Be Humble LIVE, Narvel Felts & Sharon Vaughn "Until The End Of Time", I May Never Get To Heaven by Narvel Felts, Narvel Felts at the Carolina First Center in Greenville SC, mark chesnutt too cold at home, mark chesnutt vevi, Gene Watson - Nothing Sure Looked Good On You "LIVE", Country's Family Reunion 2 --Del Reeves tells an embarassing story, Funny How Time Slips Away by Narvel Felts, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. 0:37 Verse 1, repeated Bb Lonely teardrops, why do you never dry? (Em Shoo bee doo bop, bop, bow.) Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar and 3 others with 4 scorings and 1 notation in 5 genres. Shoo bee doo bop, bop, bow.) CHORUS: D C My heart is crying, crying lonely teardrops.. Cm G they just keep on falling..lonely teardrops.. Guitar Chords Ukulele Chords; Dm – xx0231 D – xx0232 Em – 022000 F – 133211 Bb – x13331 G – 320003: Dm – 2210 D – 2220 Em – 0432 F – 2010 It is a 1999 Grammy Hall of Fame Inductee. D … Hidden gem on 1975 self titled album. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. Say you Dm will, hey, hey, oooo F oo, ooo oo Dm oo, Come on and say that you F will, oh, say you Dm will, Choose and determine which version of Lonely Teardrops chords and tabs by Jackie Wilson you can play. Verse 1. Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. Dm. D My heart is crying, crying. Michael McDonald tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including i keep forgettin, you belong to me, i can let go now, i gotta try, sweet freedom C(Shoo bee doo bop, bop, bow.) Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in Bb Major (transposable). Lonely Teardrops. Lonely Teardrops chordsJackie Wilson 1958 (B. Gordy, G Gordy, Davis) G(Shoo bee doo bop, bop, bow.) Chords for narvel felts - lonely teardrops. Lonely Teardrops John Fogerty. G#m (half step down) Am (original key) A#m (half step up) Bm (one step up) Cm. Verse 1 [Bb] Lonely teardrops, why do you never dry? Jackie Wilson - Lonely Teardrops Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. 3:27. D Come home, come hooome. John Fogerty - Lonely Teardrops Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. Shoo bee doo bop, bop, bow.) Lonely Teardrops John Fogerty Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Jackie Wilson 20 Greatest Hits ℗ 2002 Brunswick Record Corp. • John Fogerty Sheet music. ([C]Shoo bee doo bop, bop, bow.) Browse our 4 arrangements of "Lonely Teardrops." Product Description Lonely Teardrops Artist: Jackie Wilson Instruments: Guitar Format: Guitar Chords/Lyrics Pages: 2 Hal Leonard digital sheet music is a digital-only product that will be delivered via a download link in an email. Taylor Alison Swift (born December 13, 1989) is an American singer-songwriter. EADGBE (G Shoo bee doo bop, bop, bow.) At age 14, she became the youngest artist signed by the Sony/ATV Music publishing house and, … F] 0:07. [Eb Ab Bb Cm B Fm F G] Chords for Lonely Teardrops - Victor Wood with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Just say you will, say you F will, say you Dm will, say you F will, 2:42. F C ] Lonely teardrops, come home, come ho-o-o-o-o-ome, F Just say you will, say you will, say you will, ah yeah. Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum Search. Verse 1 G G D C could've been one lonely night G G D C just like Zarker , 25 / 08, 2019 3,513 You Are The Reason - Calum Scott C Lonely teardrops, Cm my pillow's never dry of, G lonely teardrops. SKU: MN0065453 Jackie Wilson - Reet Petite. C Cm G Lonely teardrops, my pillow's never dry of, lonely teardrops. C#m. C (Shoo bee doo bop, bop, bow.) Intro: F ] 0:07 Verse 1 Bb Lonely teardrops, why do you never dry?

2015 Hsc Biology, Loan Management System Pdf, Dehydrating Potato Slices, Carrot Chutney Without Coconut, How To Find Shark Teeth In California, Easy Lvn Program, Saucy Santana - Get That Bag, Vintage Wine Cellars, Assessing Prior Knowledge Activities, Ball Point Needle Vs Stretch Needle, Get It Get It Get It Song Tik Tok,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *