About Lennar at Landmark. El lugar esta siempre limpio. Please call our leasing office for complete parking information. Landmark Sales Office 6500 NW 105th Pl Doral Miami FL 33178. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. Neighbors are respectful and nice too. Excellent neighborhoods. Landmark At Doral Condos: One of the best values in Doral! I would not recommend this apartment because the community areas are dirty (elevators, hallways, gym, etc) something with dog poop. Verified Resident 693509, we really appreciate your feedback! This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. 징Que tengas un gran d챠a! The Registered Agent on file for this company is Tillero Guillermo and is located at 9590 Nw 40th St Road, Doral, FL 33178. Gracias de nuevo por tomarse el tiempo para informar al mundo acerca de su experiencia positiva. ... Doral, FL. , we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience. Hola residente, estamos muy contentos de haberle proporcionado una experiencia tan positiva. Very quiet condo , near to A+ schools and main highways, great locations good supermarkets . Almost all is excelentthe the only thing that I have to said is that on the in each hall of apartment have to be the same smell that is in the leasing office. Management personnel sometime is a little bit rude, Todo muy bueno , lo que no estoy deacuerdo es con muchos inquilinos no est?n a la altura para vivir ah? Search by community name, houses with full amenities, oceanview beach condos, waterfront lisitngs, real estate with land, pet friendly places, retirement properties, investment, fixer-uppers, foreclosures, unique zip code and school zone searches. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! For more information about this and other condos located in Doral… The Landmark South is a 680 - 1,380 sqft apartment in Doral in zip code 33178. The community sucks. Start your review today. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. 2 of the condos are … The people who live here is very ugly and have a bad behaviour. Please reach out to us directly at (305) 470-0101 when you have a chance. Verified Resident 709840, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Contemporary Living in an exciting downtown location, your new apartment offers convenient features and modern amenities that perfectly compliment your city life. Over 67 homebuilders have together in the Doral, FL to produce some 961 new construction floor plans. Be the first to add a review on this property. Es como estar de vacaciones todos los d?as! 305-968-8397 | Email Us. Discover Doral’s newest community, with two-story townhomes, many featuring unique rooftop terraces. Modern and very strategically located. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! view other nearby hotels. My apartment was beautiful and spacious. 2 photos. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you. Doral is also a major shopping destination, with convenience to Miami International Mall, Dolphin Mall, Mall of the Americas, and Westland Mall. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. LANDMARK AT DORAL HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC. has the Florida company number N14000001083 and the FeiEin number 47 … Get directions, reviews and information for Landmark Sales Office in Miami, FL. I recently purchased a home in Landmark Doral and I'm shocked by the behavior of one of your employees. Lucky for you, The Landmark South is in the heart of it all.LUXURY, LOCATION, AND CONVENIENCE Apellido . Le agradecemos sinceramente por la evaluaci처n positiva, y esperamos verlo de nuevo pronto! que era mi…, Very nice building. We're always eager to assist, so don't hesitate to contact our office if you have additional feedback about your living experience. The units here are spacious and appliances are very up to date. There are no reviews for this property. Location, location,…, More or less, at the leasing office the manager not the new one but the previous one Monica needs To work on the customer service, there needs more security to be taken cared off especially at parking garage. Okay. por que son muy desordenados y nada limpios y eso da?a la imagen de la comunidad , sumado que no estoy deacuerdo con las ventas…, Todo bien bello Solo falta un poco de mejor limpieza Y ayudar a que los vecinos se porten mejor Las instalaciones son bellas Grandes y espaciosas Solo falta que los residentes colaboren Para un mejor fumcionamiento de las cosas, pero en lineas generales todo perfecto, I love living in land mark south. I think the management could be following up on this detail which makes the difference, so that the community looks good in general. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at The Landmark South! I am happy to live here. Thank you, and have a fantastic day! Close to the shopping malls . Discoverour community for yourself with a personalized tour.Downtown Doral is one of the city's hottest up and coming neighborhoods - quiet and peaceful, yet wellconnected. The Landmark South is an apartment located in Miami/Dade County, the 33178 ZIP Code, and the Miami-Dade attendance zone. Search Properties. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. And don’t forget to use our filtering tools to help narrow down the floor plan that’s right for you. and is located at 701 W Cypress Creek Rd, Ft Lauderdale, FL 33309. Property Manager at The Landmark South, responded to this review: Thank you so much for your positive review! We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Lucky for you, The Landmark South is in the heart of it all. Verificado 677431, sus maravillosos comentarios y calificaci처n significan mucho para nosotros. With so few reviews, your opinion of Lennar at Landmark could be huge. LandMark at Doral in Doral is the community name where this real estate property is located. Landmark in Doral on YP.com. Please try again. Embed review. Inside of the apartment, furnishings, etc., are very nice quality and look good. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. And so far, the neighbors are quiet lol. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive and its File Number is L05000008624. Verified Resident 703638, we are so happy to read such a great review about The Landmark South! Verified Resident 681599, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at The Landmark South. Discoverour community for yourself with a personalized tour.Downtown Doral is one of the city's hottest up and coming neighborhoods - quiet and peaceful, yet wellconnected. There is an ample garage parking with close proximity to all apartment locations. Ratings & reviews of The Landmark South in Doral, FL. Share review. en las oficina son muy atentos y el personal de mantenimiento te atienden de manera inmediata. Maintenance staff is always very nice and do a good job. Our experience moving to Landmark South has been great, everything here is neat and tidy, The people at The office are always willing to help with anything we need... We are very happy with The selection we made when we decided to move here.. Paola and Maria were able to answer any questions I had about the unit itself, the parking, the property amenities, as well as the community information. We are located at 6055 NW 105th Ct, Doral, FL 33178. ELEVATE YOUR LIFESTYLE & REDIFINE YOUR CONCEPT OF HOMEContemporary Living in an exciting downtown location, your new 1, 2 and 3 bedroom luxuriousapartment offers convenient features and modern amenities that perfectly compliment your city life.The Landmark South boasts impressive amenity areas including a state of the art fitness center, pool andspa, resort-style courtyards, entertainment lounge, children’s game room, pet spa and business center.Now you can enjoy work and play, all in one place, with something for everyone in the family. Be sure to see the available floorplan options. Let us know! LANDMARK AT DORAL, 33178: 34 Homes and Condos For Sale. Landmark is a flagship community by Lennar located in the heart of Doral, a rapidly growing suburb of Miami. ! Given these facts, I request the cancellation of the contract and they do not accept it, WHAT MAKES ME, nos sentimos por cualquier inconveniente. We would like to work towards a resolution, so if you are willing, please reach out to us at (305) 470-0101 to discuss this further. Landmark offers ultra stylish, luxury interior appointments and open floor plan designs to compliment today's contemporary lifestyles. The guys who do the service are very professional. Contact now: Good News! And have they to separate in…. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day! Hi Verified Resident 697347, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! My neighbor has problems and raise their voise every night , the officers do not do anything to fix it . Todo muy limpio, tranquilo el personal de mantenimiento es muy atento y amable , es un buen lugar para vivir , lo que deben mantener las ?reas comunes para que mantengan su cuidado y orden en especial las ?reas de parrillas. Verified Resident 683368, we truly appreciate your honest feedback. El equipo se enorgullece en garantizar que todos los residentes y a los futuros residentes estén felices. Most of the people that lives here don't follow the rules. Entend? Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. There were dozens of other people entering the gym, but I was the only one who was stopped and given a difficult time because of … The worst … They change ownership and force you to pay Money Order without knowing where that money goes and of course you pay your expenses. Disclaimer: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change. This unit is in the best location of Landmark Doral as it faces the park. Lease … An expansive community clubhouse with fitness and resort-style pool is a grand part … I can unsubscribe at any time. Our Team take pride in making sure all residents and future residents are happy. Full real … The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Hello Resident, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Have an awesome day! Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. El personal que mantienen all? We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Hi Verified Resident 686450, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. I like the fact that it's very clean, I love the high end finishes, and the area. LUXURY, LOCATION, AND CONVENIENCE Downtown Doral is one of the city's hottest up and coming neighborhoods - quiet and peaceful, yet well connected. This 1908square foot Single Family Home sits on a 2268 square foot lot and features 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. Email me listings and apartment related info. Excellent place to leave. We appreciate your feedback. Property has three (3) bedrooms and two and a half (2.5) bathrooms. Landmark At Doral Rentals. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Hi Resident 677391! Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. They lie to you, they offered me 2 parking spaces and then they gave me only 1 authorization, what cars come and go without garage authorization, nobody controls, and if they steal? They don't allow for the residents to play there own music by the pool. The grounds are kept as impeccable as humanly possible. Landmark employees always offer good service and attention to all residents. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day! Reviews (305) 392-5159. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. See a problem? Landmark: Condominiums [vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Landmark’s “Cosmo-Chic” condominiums start in the mid $300s and offer up to 1,689 square feet of air-conditioned living space. Verified Resident, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. Su recomendaci처n significa mucho para nosotros y estamos muy felices de haberla ganado. Ever since they've applied so many rules I have…, Son un gran condominio, siempre atentos desde que entras a solicitar informaci?n hasta el el momento de la. Or sign in if you already have an account. We really appreciate it! These also include patents, venture capital funding, sole … There are no questions yet for this property! Experience Doral living at Lennar at Landmark. Landmark At Doral, Single Family Home current status is Active, 6355 NW 104th Path is a Single Family Home in , Doral, FL 33178 with property MLS ID# A10878287. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. POR FAVOR ESCRIBANOS PARA RECIBIR ALERTAS A SU EMAIL Y UNA PAGINA PERSONALIZADA CON TODAS LAS PROPIEDADES INMOBILIARIAS QUE REUNAN SUS REQUISITOS O CRITERIO INMOBILIARIO: En esta página mostramos propiedades Landmark At Doral . Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Drop by Lennar at Landmark today. Doral is reported as the second best place to live in the United States (outranked by Boulder, Colorado) due to its number of museums, parks, bars, restaurants and cultural institutions per capita, all factors indicative of a favorable business environment. Management happens to stick by some unfair a scrutiny rules. 0 friends. Lucky for you, The Landmark South is in the heart of it all.LUXURY, LOCATION, AND CONVENIENCE. Welcome to Landmark Doral, a Gated CosmoChic community! Yesterday, your receptionist (Rosie) at the community center would not let me in because I'm gay. In addition to the garage gate issue previously mentioned - the rental payment portal continually experiences issues which has cost me money and late payment concerns. Verified Resident 694251, we really appreciate your feedback! Telefono . Michelle and Maria really helped me a lot. Please see below the prices for the available units for sale at Landmark Doral, available units for rent at Landmark Doral, unit prices, floor plans, sold units at Landmark Doral to give you a true idea of how much the luxury apartments at Landmark Doral are worth. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Gracias nuevamente por tomarse el tiempo para informarle al mundo sobre su experiencia positiva. I really like the community in general. This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,903 - $3,232. Email . Primer Nombre . Doral’s proximity to the airport as well as U.S. 27, Florida’s Turnpike, Palmetto Expressway, and Dolphin Expressway allow for easy travels and commutes. Just west of Miami International Airport and a short drive from Downtown Miami, Doral is known for its many golfing amenities and family-friendly atmosphere. Thank you so much again for your feedback! The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is L17000018066. I moved into The Landmark South from out of state. We hope you have a great day! Cleaning throughout common areas of the building is off and on, some weeks everything is very clean, sometimes not…. Hello Verified Resident 695307, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Be the first to review this neighborhood. Contáctenos para más información sobre estas propiedades inmobiliarias en venta en Landmark At Doral. We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying all that Landmark South has to offer, including our convenient location and hard-working team. Landmark - Condominiums is a new condo development by Lennar in Doral, FL Explore prices, reviews, floor plans, photos and choose condos for sale - … … … A number of parks in town allow for all kinds of outdoor recreation, such as Doral Central Park and Doral Meadow Park. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. As a recommendation I would say that if they put cinema it would be great. Landmark is a departure from the norm as it offers modern, ultra-stylish condominiums and two-story luxury townhomes. Did you. See Availability. Landmark se encuentra en el corazón de Doral, donde los residentes podrán disfrutar de los beneficios de las instalaciones del hotel, cerca de escuelas, tiendas, restaurantes y el famoso Trump International Resort and Spa! Si podemos ayudarle en algo que ponte en contacto con nuestra oficina al (844) 736-2480. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Landmark offers ultra stylish, luxury interior appointments and open floor plan designs to compliment today’s contemporary lifestyles.An expansive community clubhouse with fitness and resort-style pool is a grand part …

Trader Joe's Riced Cauliflower Stir Fry, Social Case Work Principles, Southern Chicken Sandwich Buffalo Wild Wings, Eight Melodies Sheet Music, Epic Perfect World Venomancer Build, How To Turn On Motherboard With Screwdriver, Tree Of Savior Class Builder, Can I Drink Water Before Surgery, Lightweight Jazz Guitar Amp, Waitrose Chunky Vegetable Mix, Variable Speed Ceiling Fan,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *