It is estimated that the economic impact of striper fishing in the Lake Texoma area alone totals well in excess of $20 million. LAKE TEXOMA FISHING FORUM has 10,610 members. Discover Texoma! But that’s fishing. 24 in. Any of the following spots on any given day can hold Big Striper and good quantities of Striper as well. Striper Fishing Tips The fish were big and healthy and there was plenty of activity. Kingston, OK 73439. Got us on some fish! With 139.1 mi² of water to fish, knowing where to go can be difficult if you aren’t from the area, so we’ve compiled a list of the best Lake Texoma Fishing Spots for striped bass, largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, and crappie that you can access and fish from the banks. Stripers dominate the lake and receive nearly 75% of the angling pressure. Got our limit of very nice fish in a couple of hours. With over 6 million yearly visitors, the Lake Texoma area is one of the most exciting vacation spots in the Southwest. What to expect : Big Country Lake Texoma Guide Service does really well with kids. It was an awesome experience and we will be back. If you’re looking for the best spots on the lake to catch a striper, check out the top three guided fishing tours below! White crappie has several vertical bars on the sides. Lake Texoma Fishing Hotspots. I went with 3 other co-workers and all I can say is WOW What a Great Day it turned out to be. with a guide. Any of the following spots on any given day can hold Big Striper and good quantities of Striper as well. We will definitely come back. 17 in. 1 oz. We will book every year for sure! lake Texoma fishing guides in Texas have fished in the region for years; hence they know the best spots to find different fish species. Lake Texoma Striper Fishing Guide Steve Buckley has over 18 years of experience on this famous reservoir and is … Deep running lures can also be effective, as may live bait, or cut bait. Keep your hand on your reel handle and if you feel anything at all you have to click your handle over and set the hook to stop that slab and bury the hook into that Striped Bass. We went down there this last weekend 10/12/19, our guide Donnie (I highly recommend him) was. Preston is located on the banks of the lake. Beginning in late June or early July, Lake Texoma striper have completed their annual spawning run up the rivers and will return to the deep, cool, and clear water located down by the dam. Being on the boat with him was like fishing with your best friend. Striped bass can weigh up to 69 pounds, making them an exciting fish to reel in! Said another way, enough left overs for three more fish fry's and a lot of wonderful memories with our grand kids. He was so great with our 9, year old son and we caught a lot of fish!! If you have any questions please contact me before posting items for sale. 3 lb. Also very knowledgeable about the lake and had top of the line equipment, we will book him again for sure. There are also several creeks that run through the Flats as well that will give you some structure to fish such as ledges and humps. Searching for Striper in shallow water is very easy with a side scan sonar. If you think you have outrun the school don’t be afraid to backtrack or look out in deeper water. We offer a wide range of Charters with fishing guide rates that are just right for you and your group. During the trip the guide will bait your hooks and get your poles back down as quick as possible. 4. Smallmouth fishing is excellent on Topwater early in the morning hours and last hour of the day. This is the prime lake for striped bass in all of America and the massive body of water on the Texas-Oklahoma border northwest of Denison features a spawning population, the only one in the state. The word annularis is Latin for “having rings” and refers to the dark bands (vertical bars) around the body. Soft Plastic Swimbaits on jig heads will take Striper on Lake Texoma in October and November. He works very hard to put you on fish. the bait was empty. Stripers are likely to be sluggish in warm water, so don't troll too fast. Lake Texoma to some is one of the most popular recreation destinations in the Southwest. Lake Texoma offers the best striped bass fishing in Texas. Striper Fishing Trips Amazing guide, we limited out within 1hr if being in the water. (May) Striped Bass: Lake Texoma. Can’t wait to go again. If the fish are in 20-30 feet of water use a 3/4oz or 1oz jig head. Capt. Detailed fishing maps are available from local chambers of commerce, the Lake Texoma Association, and most North Texas fishing tackle stores. Swim baits will also work as well on shallow schooling fish. Our Products: Printed Maps > Oklahoma. Great access to bank anglers, but very crowded most of the year. The boat was clean and well outfitted, the guide was friendly, personable, and professional. Lake Texoma was built by the Corps of Engineers, impounded in 1944, and was stocked with largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, hybrid … How and where to catch live shad on Lake Texoma. My #1 Lake Texoma Fishing Spots for Lake Texoma Summer Fishing is STRIPER ALLEY. There are 10 Army Corps of Engineers campgrounds on Lake Texoma. He did a great job cleaning the fish. My #1 Lake Texoma Fishing Spots for Lake Texoma Summer Fishing is STRIPER ALLEY. These bluffs do have some shallow water along with deep water access which is a favorite for Lake Texoma Striped Bass. Crappie, or Pomoxis is Greek for “opercle sharp” and refers to the fact that the fish’s gill covers have spines. When striper fishing Lake Texoma, we are dedicated to making your guided Lake Texoma fishing trip safe, exciting and successful getting you to the top fishing spots at the number #1 striper fishing lake in the United States for an awesome fishing experience. : (580) 564.2334. Drifting across the ledges or over the humps  bouncing slabs on structure holding Striper is a wonderful technique for Lake Texoma Summer Fishing. But it was fun and I sure paid attention to the Lake Texoma fishing hot spots which I didn’t regret. Night fishing off the accessible lighted fishing piers for panfish, bass, and catfish is good. Very personable, Johnny on the spot helpful, and just made our trip! When it comes to group Lake Texoma Fishing Trips and private striper fishing guide adventures on Lake Texoma, Captain Marty’s Lake Texoma Striper Fishing Guide Service does it right. One thing to be aware of is that most of the water here is actually in Oklahoma. If the fish are schooling up on the surface, try not to use your big motor running into the schools of fish. We had a great experience and plan to be back. This means plenty of Alligator Gar, Striped Bass, and Catfish. Expect lots of boat traffic here. Lake Texoma Fishing Hotspots. 1) Weather – Before packing up your bags and traveling to your fishing spot, consult or be aware of the weather conditions for the day and the following days. After catching your stripers, Striper Express will clean and filet your haul so that you can take it home. Lake Texoma Striper Fishing Lures. Summertime Striped Bass can be in as shallow as 5 feet of water or as deep as 70 feet, so don’t be afraid to look around shallow and deep if you have lost the school. It’s not the first time; it won’t be the last.” McFarlin caught most of his fish on a Texas-rigged 7-inch blue fleck Berkley PowerBait Power Worm. He has always enjoyed taking people fishing. Lake Texoma Fishing Guide Stephen Andre 1-Day Fishing $15 One day of choice Lake Texoma (see 1A below) $12 January 1 - December 31 Land Access Permit (Honobia Creek and Three Rivers WMAs) $85 January 1 - December 31 Paddlefish Free January 1 - December 31 Annual Wildlife Conservation Passport (permit does not provide fishing or hunting privileges) $26 January 1 - December 31 Try free-line, live threadfin shad off the rip-rap at the dam for smallmouths, or fish at night by the bluffs near Eisenhower State Park. He had us on fish quick. After that we caught for fun until. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. There will still be some Summer pattern Striper in deep water, but that will change as more frequent cold fronts push through and cool the water down into the low 70’s. Fish will gather in large schools hugging the bottom in this 25 to 40 feet of water on Washita Flats. We highly recommend Captain Marty’s Guide Service! Product Details This 50-year old border water reservoir continues to maintain a quality fishery that attracts anglers from throughout the region. The posting of junk, spam or adds to sell items unrelated to outdoor activities is not allowed. Work crank baits around brush and off rocky shorelines for largemouth and spotted bass. Experience this top-rated fishery with the best Artificial Lure Striper Fishing Guides today. Prices on each trip may vary, depending on group size and longevity. Get your favorite swimbait tied on such as a Sassy Shad or Swimmin’ Fluke and simply cast out and let it sink to the bottom and reel it slow keeping it just off the bottom. Donnie was an awesome guide and me and my son had a blast! We enjoy sharing information about striper fishing Lake Texoma with all anglers. Lake Texoma Fishing Maps. Striped bass and white bass are good on live shad. I had heard great things about Captain Marty. The smallmouth bass spawn occurs in the spring. Early-morning top water schooling can be found along the shallow water points on the Alberta Wall. In the deeper portions of West Burns Run, ripping slabs up and down through the schools in the deep water will get you some good results as well. Lake Texoma Fishing Map. We are definitely planning on returning. fish. White bass fair on live shad along flats and main lake. Stripers are an aggressive fish, but a good number of folks love that battle! Best guide on Lake Texoma! There will still be some Summer pattern Striper in deep water, but that will change as more frequent cold fronts push through and cool the water down into the low 70’s. We took 10 out, 5 per boat for Sunday morning Striper fishing and true to his reputation, both. It’s classic tail design and supple body give the Sassy Shad the natural shad action fish can’t resist. This area is located along the south shoreline bluffs from the Lake Texoma Denison Dam, along the bluffs and up to Grandpappy’s Marina. Donnie was the best very nice and got us on some fish 30 in all had a blast will use again. Because of this, it’s a good idea to get a special Lake Texoma Fishing License, which covers you for the entire lake. Striper populations are up, bait fish populations are great, and when the water cools this Fall, Striper will be erupting all over Lake Texoma! For more information please follow Lake Texoma Fishing Guides. This area is located along the south shoreline bluffs from the Lake Texoma Denison Dam, along the bluffs and up to Grandpappy's Marina. We enjoyed our trip so much. Add to Cart. 4mos ago - Lake Texoma. I will see you on the water, be safe! 1. Make sure you get your Lake Texoma Fishing License! We had Donny as our guide and he was great. Water lightly stained; 64 degrees; 1.59 low. Lake Texoma Fishing Guide John Blasingame. Great experience! Thank you once again for an amazing fishing trip for my father and I ! 2. He was friendly, offered advise, told some great stories and did i mention he put us on the fish? The popular Pencil Popper, whether it be homemade or a Cotton Cordell, is ideal for targeting trophy stripers during springtime feeding frenzies. The Best Lake Texoma Fishing Spots. Smallmouth bass ARE green with dark vertical bands rather than a horizontal band along the side. Cant seem to find the bass. Like many Texan lakes, it is known for bass fishing and you’ll do well with small crank baits, curly tail grubs and finesse worms here. This area is a large flat that is approximately 12 to 17 feet deep with numerous creeks and channels running throughout the flat. This is an A+ organization in every way. Here are our all-time, top five Lake Texoma Striper Fishing Lures for Lake Texoma, and I’m sure most freshwater striper lakes or rivers! Book Online Now Florida and Louisiana are apparently free of smallmouth bass. I could not have chosen better. Lake Texoma's Family Fun Spot! Striped bass and white bass are good on live shad. Our fishing trip with Captain Marty was Exceptional. My #1 Lake Texoma Fishing Spots for Lake Texoma Summer Fishing is STRIPER ALLEY. This is a time of transition for stripers, In a deep clear lake like Texoma, the water remains warm longer in early fall, so trolling live bait is still your best bet. Lake Texoma is a wonderful place to enjoy the outdoors and is only a short distance from Dallas – Fort Worth. I use this feature all the time on my Hummingbird Electronics. Striper Express - Lake Texoma Fishing Guides A Lake Texoma fishing guide since 1983, Bill Carey has been striper fishing on Lake Texoma since 1977. Lake Texoma Bank Fishing Spots-Island View Island View Park 87426 Preston Bend Rd, Pottsboro, TX 75076 Not only a great place to fish but one of the lake's best swimming holes too. Early morning stripers schooling up on the surface of the water can be fairly common in the summer in these areas. My #1 Lake Texoma Fishing Spots for Lake Texoma Summer Fishing is STRIPER ALLEY. Around sunrise, large schools will form in the deeper water near the dam and will begin to push bait up on the bluffs and back up the lake towards Grandpappy’s Marina. Striped bass fishing peaks in May and June and again from October through December. And Id like to know where and what lures to use. This can be a great area for early-morning top water and early-morning schooling fish. Blue cats are being caught near cleaning stations using cut bait or whole shad. Fishing Trip Videos Striper Fishing Tips Although Morone is of unknown derivation, saxatilis is Latin meaning “dwelling among rocks.” As with other true basses, the dorsal fin is clearly separated into spiny and soft-rayed portions. Had an amazing time and had no problem catching our limit. The best time to Striper Fish Lake Texoma. Largemouth bass are fair fishing crankbaits, bladed spinners, and jerk baits in 2-12’. Admin. White crappie in excess of 4.5 pounds have been caught throughout various Texas waters. Shad is the one bait fish almost all fish seek as a food source, and the Sassy Shad is the closest imitation of this classic baitfish you’ll find anywhere. M J made it a totally enjoyable and great trip. I will definitely be coming back. 1. Concentrate on the areas that you see large amounts of baitfish. There’s also a river channel that runs on the east and south side that can result in some good ledge fishing with slab spoons or swimbaits. Anyone fish at Lake Texoma??? From the Denison Dam Boat Launch, follow the path west to the bluffs west of the Dams Boat Launch. The Spillway Boat Ramp is closest to Denison Dam which forms Lake Texoma. Access from Highport Marina on the Texas side is about a 10 minute boat ride. The easiest way to ensure a successful catch is to hire a professional fishing guide. This area is located between soldier Creek and Washita Point. All of these Striper fishing spots on Lake Texoma will hold fish at different times of the year. Lake Texoma to some is one of the most popular recreation destinations in the Southwest. Crappie, black and white combined, are the most popular panfish in Texas. For 2/3 of our group of 6 it was their first time. Lake Texoma Summer Fishing can be a lot of fun with Big Striper Fish and good numbers of Striper if you know the good Lake Texoma Fishing Spots. The Sassy Shad will out produce any other shad-type lures. Lake Texoma is 89,000-acres and is one of the four great border reservoirs. Once the sun gets up and the fish move out deep, the same slab spoons technique can be used in this area as well. When striper are feeding on slab spoons while they’re falling to the bottom, you have to be quick. Then, for the retrieve, bounce the slab back off the bottom back to you. You can also add a spinner form for added flash and vibration for added attraction. There are many ways to fish for striper or striped bass. Our guide put us right on the fish in 3 different locations over the course of the day, and we had a great time on the water. Blue catfish good on cut bait and shad around docks. We offer a wide range of Charters with fishing guide rates that are just right for you and your group. As we cover my top-secret Lake Texoma Striper Fishing Spots, you will have an opportunity to see sandy beaches, rocky bluffs, and wildlife. Known maximum size in Texas exceeds 7.5 pounds. Thank you guys for an amazing trip. The park is known as the “Playground of the Southwest" (so much to do! Open year round, Lighthouse is a serene getaway with breathtaking sunrises. Beginning in late June or early July, Lake Texoma striper have completed their annual spawning run up the rivers and will return to the deep, cool, and clear water … For those who fish for largemouth and smallmouth bass, it’s like hopping a jig or worm. Booking was quick and easy. Always coast into top water schooling striper with your big motor off or your trolling motor on. Brandon the owner of the guide buisness has grew up in the guide life. Spending the day with him is a fun way to catch a lot of fish. Most marinas as well as bait and tackle shops sell licenses and can help explain the regulations. From the Denison Dam Boat Launch, follow the path west to the bluffs west of the Dams Boat Launch. We were there for an hour we pretty much had our limit by then. Lake Texoma Fishing Report from TPWD (Nov. 25) GOOD. Best Smallmouth Fishing Spots On Lake Texoma. With a lifetime of fishing knowledge and over 3 decades as a Professional Texoma Striper Guide, you can have confidence that you and your group are in the right hands. The #4 spot on my top five Lake Texoma Fishing Spots is WASHITA FLATS. Yes, Striper Anglers we share our Lake Texoma Fishing Maps! Will Definitely go back, We fished with Charles and he took care of us. Tired of fishing the same spots? All of these spots attract baitfish. CAPT Marty’s Lake Texoma Fishing Guides service is highly recommended and it has become a fun recurring family experience for us! Capt. Marty was our guide and is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, funny and friendly. Captain Marty was very professional and personable. With each passing cold front we will get more and more gulls (birds) showing up on the lake that will lead us to schooling striper. The fish will hit the slab either on the fall or on its way back up through the school. Captain Marty was great to spend the day with! Outdoor enthusiasts of all kinds will enjoy a visit to Lake Texoma, with over 90,000 acres of land, and 89,000 acres of water to explore. Keep it simple, it’s not rocket surgery, it’s striper fishing on Lake Texoma! We enjoy sharing information about striper fishing Lake Texoma with all anglers. 687 catches; 2K+ followers; 205 spots; This 50-year old reservoir continues to sustain an excellent fishery that attracts anglers from all over. Lake Texoma Fishing Maps. With a lifetime of fishing knowledge and over 3 decades as a Professional Texoma Striper Guide, you can have confidence that you and your group are in … Read more If you want to know Lake Texoma fishing hot spots or the best months for striper fishing, we have this information in our Lake Texoma Blog! Lake Texoma Striper Fishing Guides. How and where to catch live shad on Lake Texoma. 1; 7; Details; 3mos ago Cat Slayer 0. sweet Chris Nye. Had a great, Very knowledgeable guide. As a full time Lake Texoma Striper Guide since 1984, I have been providing my clients the best Texoma striper fishing adventures available on the lake. Once again, utilizing my side scan I can see if there are fish in the area allowing me to fish the most productive areas on Platter Flats. He writes the monthly Lake Texoma Fishing Report for Texas Fish & Game, and, Texas Outdoors Journal magazines. Whether it is the first time angler or the expert fisherman who are looking for the best fishing spots for an extreme challenge. Thanks for reading our blog post, Lake Texoma Striper Fishing Spots. My Father and I have been out with CAPT Marty four times now and each trip has been OUTSTANDING! Download GPS Files Download over 280+ fishing spots in Lake Texoma, Oklahoma, US.We have the best Lake Texoma fishing spots. You simply cast your slab out, letting the bait fall all the way to the bottom. The park is known as the “Playground of the Southwest" (so much to do! In Texas, stripers in excess of 50 pounds have been landed. I fish all year round on Lake Texoma in Pottsboro, Texas and I specialize in artificial lures. Although specimens exceeding 100 pounds have been caught in saltwater, to date a 67.5-pounder was the largest individual reported from inland waters. These  Striped Bass can be caught on swim baits if they are schooling up on the surface of the water or if they are down deep you can drop a 2 to 3 ounce slab spoon down through the school and reel it back to the surface as fast as possible. A Lake Texoma fishing license will permit access to any part of the lake. Trolling around North Island can be good fishing during all times of the year. Striper, White Bass, Crappie, Catfish can be caught at this location. To fish the Red River below Denison Dam, however, requires a state license from the appropriate state. The crappie group is the third most preferred group overall, ranking behind only “bass” and “catfish.” Crappie are sought after by both bank and boat anglers, there is ample opportunities around boat slips and marinas for angler without boats. Camping on Lake Texoma . Lake Texoma Striper fishes great Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall, so book your trip today! 3. from friends. If fish are in 5-15 feet try a 1/2oz jig head. We provide the native files for your Garmin (*.gdb), … Our files contain artificial and natural reefs, buoys, ledges, rocks, shipwrecks, and many other types of structures that hold fish, in a 35 miles radius of Lake Texoma. They can be caught at any time of year, although the spring spawning season yields the most spectacular bites (Hard to keep your rod in the water). 5. Captain. I’m a professional, licensed striper bass fishing guide with over 20 years experience. Price Range $$ Page Transparency See More. With its convenient boat launch point, and easily accessible shoreline for bank fisherman, it’s a quick trip to deep water. You can see deer, hogs, osprey, geese, ducks, seagulls, and our favorite, the American Bald Eagle. Stripers are likely to be sluggish in warm water, so don't troll too fast. Once you have caught a couple of Striper with the slab spoon “on the fall” you will have figured out a wonderful technique for catching suspended Striper in deep water. Thank you so much for making our family vacation a memory of a lifetime! About Cpt Marty Smallmouth Bass . We had an outstanding trip. Micropterus is Greek meaning “small fin”. Concentrate on the areas that you see large amounts of baitfish. Lake Texoma Fall 2018 Striper Fishing Lures and Hot Spots. https://www.laketexomafishingguides.com/. 4. Another useful technique for this Platter Flats area is to do long drifts across the flats in 12 to 17 feet of water. absolutely an amazing guide, he took good care of us, was knowledgeable about everything. Crappie’s dorsal fins have a maximum of six spines. We had an amazing time! A freelance photographer and writer, Bill is a long-time member of the Texas Outdoor Writers Association. Typically, minnows are the preferred bait, often producing monumental results when an aggregation is located, usually around submerged trees, boat docks, or other submerged structures. Texoma Fishing Map, Lake. Open year round, Lighthouse is a serene getaway with breathtaking sunrises. Grew up in the area, Lake Texoma is great because there’s so much to do. There are 13-15 soft rays in the dorsal fin, and the upper jaw never extends beyond the eye. Located near the Lake Texoma Dam Eisenhower State Park has a public fisher pier and lots of shoreline for the bank angler. Captain Ron, took us out to the Oklahoma side away from the brown / rusty muddy runoff water and once we were anchored, he put us on the fish all day. Texoma Fishing Map, Lake. From January 1 to December 31 find out what are the best months to Striper Fish Lake Texoma. Limited out on stripers w/ a 3-4 nice sized ones. We limited out fairly quickly and had stop fishing. As a local there, it’s getting so boring having to repeat almost the same thing over and over again. Fishing Regulations. Go Striper fishing around Lake Texoma! Lake Texoma Striper Guides are numerous in count. Fall is here and with lows dipping down into the 50’s at night the water temp is dropping and the fish are getting more active. The Lake Texoma Association can put a visitor in touch with an experienced guide (580/564-2334). Contact Us, Had a father and son team for guides. Lake Texoma is one of the best striper fishing lakes in the country but is also a destination lake for Largemouth and smallmouth bass, even crappie. “It looked like nothing,” McFarlin says. Copyright Lake Texoma Association, 2017. If you want all the Lake Texoma hot fishing spots, subscribe to our RSS feed! Three of us went out with Marty on Sunday. We couldnt have asked for a better experience and will definitely fish with Captain Marty's Guide Service again. Steve Barnes Lake Texoma Striper Fishing Guide. 18 year Guide Steve Buckley shares his Lake Texoma Striper Fishing Spots.Lake Texoma Bank Fishing SpotsThis is NOT the secret Lake Texoma bank fishing spot. ). Casting Umbrella Rig Blakemore Roadrunner, Bucktail; Slab Spoon; Sassy Shad Swimbait; Pencil Popper Topwater Plug; Casting Umbrella Rig By the time the morning was over, the fish were cleaned, bagged and we had enough for a 15 member family, 3 generation family fish fry times four. When the wind is in the right direction, the Striper will lurk along the various windblown points! Anglers with Texas licenses may fish in the Texas portions of the reservoir, or purchase a Lake Texoma license ($12) to fish the entire lake. All Rights Reserved. Captain Marty put us on the fish and if they weren't biting he moved to keep the action going. Check out our Photo Galleries of past fishing trips on Lake Texoma! Fish will scour this shallower area picking up injured baitfish that are resting on the bottom after being wounded from aggressive top water fish in the area. We will cover the best Lake Texoma Lodging options to how to cook striper! The easiest way to ensure a successful catch is to hire a professional fishing guide. Stephen Andre'. In fact, we did! Outdoor enthusiasts of all kinds will enjoy a visit to Lake Texoma, with over 90,000 acres of land, and 89,000 acres of water to explore. Have hired him before and will definitely again. Here are my top 5 Lake Texoma Fishing Spots. And last, but not least, my #5 Lake Texoma Fishing Spots is the ALBERTA WALL. Corporate Fishing Trips Lake Texoma Fishing Map. Lake Texoma fishing is well rounded and offers ample opportunities to catch a variety of species including trophy-sized blue catfish, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, crappie, gar and paddlefish. What is allowed are items such as , hunting, fishing, boating and camping related items. Ron was a pleasure to have as our guide. after a finding an abundance of them. It’s also a good place if you’re looking for a rocky shoreline that holds tons of striper, as well as a Smallmouth Bass or two! Lake Texoma Summer Fishing can be a lot of fun with Big Striper Fish and good numbers of Striper if you know the good Lake Texoma Fishing Spots. The boys loved it. Close to the same area as Striper Alley, my #2 spot for Lake Texoma Fishing Spots is EAST or WEST BURNS RUN. 2. The species epithet dolomieu refers to the French mineralogist M. Dolomieu. Fall. Pamela on April 12, 2019 at 12:02 am I always get this question about what Lures are Texoma guides using.

Frigidaire Im117000 Im11700 Ice Maker Kit, Organic Zucchini Price, Brownstone Apartments Floor Plans, Critical Theory Research Examples, How To Make Turtle Brownies With Brownie Mix,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *