Chainsawauthority.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.ca. See more ideas about Greenworks, … … Still use a small 8" electric for small limbs under the 2" range. Check out Expert's recommended alternatives for another top electric chain saw. this thing came as a 10.5 amp as opposed to the 9 amp advertised. Greenworks 14.5 Amps 18-in Corded Electric Chainsaw Item # 728009 Model # 20332 14.5 Amp Electric Motor starts within seconds and delivers powerful torque to complete the job Still, overall, it’s an excellent tool for many cutting jobs. Michael has been providing handyman services for the last 14 years. I have 20 years of chainsaw experience and this one was by far the worse chainsaw I've come across. And only cost $67.00 OUTSTANDING product. I just need to cut up one large tree branch in my back yard. The 20332’s design isn’t much different from other Greenworks chainsaws. in GreenWorks, Reviews. Also easy to assemble, it won’t take more than 5 minutes. GreenWorks are well known for their cordless battery ranges of power tools. The side case is easy to remove and its a separate piece than the tightener so its … This might have been just a defect was the one I received but I also believe it to be an issue with how the blade and chain are tightened. ok guys, I spent over an hour reading reviews. This arrived within two days, which I was very happy about. diameter limbs like butter. I was very impressed with this thing. Corded models such as this one aren’t particularly known for their portability. your nearest GreenWorks™ service dealer. With an 18-inch-long bar and cutting chain, the 20332 can saw through thick logs and fell trees of up to 17 inches wide in a single cut. It cuts very quickly and easily. So Remington RM4214 Rebel tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than GreenWorks 20332 14.5 Amp, as seen on the chart below. Thank you so much Amazon for selling this amazing chainsaw. then finally I said lets do it, rather than pay someone hundreds or rent one. There is no excellent design here. Not only is the handle grippy, but your grip around the tool will not be compromised by flying pieces of debris. On the side of the tool, there’s a large dial that, when turned clockwise, will tighten the cutting chain around the length of the bar’s edge. I read enough good reviews to convince me to go ahead and make the purchase. It’s made almost entirely out of a plastic composite that, though durable, is prone to cracking if not stored properly. I'm right handed but need to switch sides depending on the application. When it comes to power, the GreenWorks 20332 14.5 Amp 18-Inch Corded Chainsaw is right at the top of the range for an electric saw. For its price, there’s very little reason for homeowners, DIY-ers, and even professional loggers would not want a piece of this machine. The 18-inch bar and chain make slicing through thick tree trunks a breeze. If you have questions or concerns, you can contact a customer service rep at 1-800-90WORKS or by leaving a message on www.greenworkstools.com/contact. Maybe somebody can fix that? the saw cut through the smaller 3-5 in. Again. It took me awhile, but I finally put together my review for the Greenworks 20312. I would let it rest for a few seconds on the big ones and tighten the chain a tiny bit after each cut. It did cut a couple of small branches nicely but since I have a few dozen to cut and no desire to reassemble the saw each time - back it went. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Remington RM4214 Rebel is a more popular chainsaw, based on its reviews… Pull on chain once in a while to make sure it's not too loose, and tighten it with the round wheel if needed. Item Number: 20332… The 20332 is a 14.5-amp chainsaw that comes with an 18-inch bar and chain for cutting through thick pieces of lumber. Best of all, it’s less than $100! I might have received defective chainsaw, but could be design flaw, Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2018. Reviews & Ratings. The 20332 is a corded-electric chainsaw that draws power from wall outlets or generators. It's made of plastic, but it is intended to turn internal gears made of metal. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Greenworks 18-Inch 14.5 Amp Corded Electric Chainsaw 20332, See all details for Greenworks 18-Inch 14.5 Amp Corded Electric Chainsaw 20332, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Once again, if you get this chainsaw, consider swapping out the stock chain with a standard one. It has much higher power than the 10-amp saws and sports an 18-inch bar, matching the size of the best battery-powered chainsaws out there and giving you the most cutting versatility. This page works best with JavaScript. This saw is adequate, but that is all. I paid $69 on Amazon in July. In Brief: Greenworks 20332 Chainsaw Review The corded-electric 20332 chainsaw is equipped with a large 14.5-amp motor that spins the 18-inch cutting chain at a rate of up to 8,000 … Users should check the chain’s tension and tighten it before pulling the trigger. More Details. This system allows operators to tighten the chain without the use of screwdrivers or spanners. It was a mess! I've have a gas chainsaw that is staying in the shed for sure now. Today, we’re looking at one of their corded-electric chainsaws. Even with a rigorous retightening schedule of every minute or so the chain would still eventually pop loose in the middle of use. I took it out and it seemed to be a pretty solid machine. Write A Review. At the moment a 16-inch chainsaw (Model 20232) is (incorrectly) being shown as the product photo. You’re getting powerful, deep-cutting performance in a compact model. [Check prices on Amazon now…] This … Assuming you’ve never tampered with the tool or replaced any components with non-brand parts, the warranty should remain valid for the entire four-year duration. GreenWorks 20332 14.5 Amp . good and bad. The 20332 is an exceptional corded-electric chainsaw. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I easily cut off the branches as shown in the attached photo. The BIGGEST issue with the chainsaw is the tensioner knob. The advantages of such a large motor become apparent as soon as you activate the motor. It even offers a "bonus gift" of a safety switch that needs to be held so firmly in place that it makes left-hand usage impossible. The cutting chain spins at a rate of up to 8,000 RPM to cut through soft and hardwood logs cleanly in two. but it is a small price to pay. I mean amazon has the best return policy on the planet, what could go wrong? This beats the Remington chainsaw this one replaced. Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2017. wow! the only one thing that they were right about is the oil goes quick. Also no maintenance, noise or vibrations typical for gas trimmers. I got the 18 inch model, but the other ones could suffice, too. I really liked one feature... but hated everything else. The Greenworks G-Max DigiPro (16-Inch) 40-Volt, Lithium-Ion Cordless Chain Saw (No Battery-Tool Only) 20322 has been discontinued. It’s an absolute bargain when you consider everything you get. Shop online for barbecues, mowers, garden tools, generators, snow blowers and more at Amazon.ca Greenworks 18-Inch 14.5 Amp Corded Chainsaw 20332… Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2015. A single cut with the 20332 will send trees of up to 17 inches wide careening downward, and the long chain will make quick and easy work out of turning rough logs into firewood. It is one of the best electric chainsaws in the review. Here's some reviews so you can see how our #ecofriendly #lawncare and home care tools work in action!. Later I cut off the 12-inch trunk, about 2 inches from the ground; I didn't time it but I think it took less than a minute, certainly less than 2 minutes. The Greenworks 20312 offers serious performance for the money! Check Latest Price. However, in a reasonable person’s hands, the 20332 is an entirely safe chainsaw for light- and medium-duty cutting jobs. We’ll quickly go over the maintenance issues with the 20332 and its four-year limited warranty. Now that it's less it's an even better deal. in GreenWorks, Reviews The GreenWorks 20362 24V Cordless Chainsaw is part of the company’s 24-volt family of tools which includes almost everything from hedge trimmers to hand vacuums. Perfect … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Greenworks 18-Inch 14.5 Amp Corded Electric Chainsaw 20332 at Amazon.com. Tension rod is a joke. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This cuts almost as good without the noise, pulling forever etc. GreenWorks 20332 14.5 Amp - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives . Unfortunately the reason you are releasing the power switch 9 out of 10 times is because the chain fell off the bar. The GreenWorks 20332 14.5 Amp 18-Inch Corded Chainsaw is a tool that is loaded with numerous significant features. thank you Greenworks and Amazon! After each use, l wipe it down with a towel to keep it clean, put the safety cover on and put it back in the secure sturdy box it came in :-) l am sooooooo happy with my powerful 12 amp chainsaw by green works, yeh!!!! Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2019. The first one I broke was a Poulon Pro gas powered one. Show More Reviews. Electric Chainsaw Details The all electric operation of the Greenworks' line of tools provides not only reliable performance and dependability, but also offer a … Find products from Greenworks at low prices. However, the cutting chain will need constant tensioning to ensure that it doesn’t pop off of the bar blade. By customer reports, you can expect the 20332’s motor to last for more than five years before experiencing its first sign of trouble. I say this because several of the plastic teeth broke off when trying to tighten the chain. those bad reviews were garbage and I am so happy that I decided to just go for it. It's weight is nice without being to heavy and it will still slice threw a log on it's own. I guess it's good that those gears are not made of plastic, eh? Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2017. GreenWorks 20332. Notable Amazon Review(s) Bought the Greenworks 20332 chainsaw to replace the electric Craftsmen 16" that just died taking on a large mulberry tree. Day One. Greenworks 24V Cordless Impact Driver, Battery Not Included 37032A. It doesn’t feature a chain brake, and the cutting chain will continue spinning even after releasing the trigger. Either the chain flies right off the bar, or it comes loose off the bar after going through one branch. received it two days after placing the order, opened it up, read the quick instructions, filled it with bar/chain oil, and just went to work. As somebody mentioned in a review of the previous model, the oil reservoir is still difficult to see into (white plastic), so I just slosh it a little to see the oil move inside or unscrew the cap and look in. Greenworks 18-Inch 14.5 Amp Corded Electric Chainsaw 20332 Review Product Link. Just make sure to use the savings to pick up the right outdoor-safe extension cord to increase your range of movement. It is lightweight and quiet enough, there are slight vibrations but nothing serious. Interested to know about its features? skeptical of buying my first chainsaw. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. For any questions or suggestions, please contact us at contact[at]chainsawauthority.com, In Brief: Greenworks 20332 Chainsaw Review. 90% of Reviewers Recommend This Product. I cut through this large branch in less than an hour. Shipped fast and it just got put through the cutting of various limbs from 3" to 12". After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. You’ll find tool-free tensioning systems in almost every modern corded-electric chainsaw model, and the 20332 is no different. This item Greenworks 18-Inch 14.5 Amp Corded Electric Chainsaw 20332 Oregon CS1500 18 in. • Check for damaged parts, misalignment or binding of moving parts, broken parts and mountings, and any other condition that may affect the operation of … Received it on 08/28/18 and what convinced me to buy it was the video on Amazon by an older female demonstrating how she used it. I went to Walmart to by chainsaw oil for $1.37 and used it and couldn't stop cutting small trees and branches :-). They start to loosen after just a few moments of use. Mar 4, 2016 - Curious about GreenWorks #powertools? the saw did get hot as they do. S. McGee in Colorado :-), Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2015. Easy to use, great instructions, even comes with a safety cover for the blade and l use safety glasses as recommended which l brought at Walmart for $2.00. The shape and design of the handguard play a role in how much debris it blocks. the 6-10 in. 8.7/10. Show listings Show reviews . The wrap-around style of the front handle keeps twigs and foliage hitting your hand. Meanwhile this same tensioner (supposedly) holds the bar with a tiny knob of metal the size of a lentil. Greenworks 18-Inch 14.5 Amp Corded Electric Chainsaw 20332. I got a replacement and even that was not cutting through the wood. The 20332’s cutting performance—though elite—is not at the same level as gas-powered models. Corded-electric models are generally used by homeowners and DIY-ers for simple cutting and trimming tasks. A simple fix is to swap out the stock low-kickback chain with a standard one. Greenworks 20332 Corded Electric Chainsaw Greenworks aims to provide earth-friendly gardening equipment, and this 18” chainsaw is one of the flagship tools in their range. Just make sure to have a portable generator on hand if you plan on felling trees deep in the forest. Apart from the chain releasing from the bar, the 20332 is safe to use. 10 … All that’s left to do is ensure that the cutting chain is taut around the edge of the bar and that there’s enough lubricant in the tank to keep the chain adequately slick. Show all Images . Great chainsaw out performed all the gas ones I have owned in the past. Though I hate being tethered with a cord, I hate … I have had bad luck with chainsaws. Rated 5 out of 5 by imderrickjed from My review 18" electric chainsaw This is a very strong chainsaw. The automatic chain oil feature is real nice (no pumping bulbs while trying to cut) and it does work good with 30 weight motor oil. It will use up slightly more oil than one you manually oil but the view gauge helps compensate for that. We don't yet have enough review information for GreenWorks 20332 14.5 Amp . You have to try to hold the bar in place over the lentil with one hand, hold the chain over the gear wheel with the other, and somehow replace the cover with your foot or other appendage of your choice. Unfortunately it's too late for me to return. which is easier than it sounds. Although I'm slightly ashamed to suggest this, the electric chainsaw from Harbor Freight was a better choice and was safer. The metal kicker feet to engage the log are really nice. 0 - 3000 RPM. (remember to tighten it every so often, easiest thing in the world, its a nice little convenient knob.) Wonderful. As other one-star reviewers have already stated, the tensioner is truly horrible. This chainsaw has an excellent braking mechanism - the moment you release the power switch, it stops immediately. Be the first to ask a question. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Last update on 2020-12-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. Pro Tool Reviews decided to take on a couple of Toro Self-Propelled lawnmower reviews to test out the line. If you're a Lefty, run away from this chainsaw at the onset. I was very skeptical of this purchase, for one it is an online tool purchase, which I typically stay away from. It's lightweight, well-built, and easy to use. N/A . Joey (prior reviewer) got it exactly right. No question, the GreenWorks 20312 is one of the best selling cordless chainsaws on the market — and has been for years. I think it too was broken or the chain was dull. Check out Expert's recommended alternatives for another top … Argh! The GreenWorks 21332 shares all the advantages of cordless weed whackers – complete freedom of movement, no messing with the cord (and winding it up after trimming) or switching outlets. This chainsaw review will give a … 1,095 global ratings | 580 global reviews, The manufacturer commented on the review below, The manufacturer commented on this review. We encounter yet another big and power chainsaw, the Greenworks 20332 Chainsaw. Greenworks has carved a name for itself in the heart of DIY-ers and homeowners across the globe for producing some of the best battery-powered outdoor tools. I have wasted so much time with this thing. The 20332 … It comes with a tough plastic chain cover, not shown in this photo. This video will show you what to expect out of your brand-new 20332 chainsaw: Below, you’ll find a table containing a summary of the 20332’s key specifications: Let’s see what unique features are in the Greenworks 20332. Of the choices Greenworks has, we like their 14.5-amp saw as our top choice. I love it soooooo much! Was about to replace it with a new one until I figured out the problem. A majority of customers haven’t experienced this issue, but enough have that it’s worth warning future buyers. Updated on September 9, 2020 by Michael Adams. The corded-electric 20332 chainsaw is equipped with a large 14.5-amp motor that spins the 18-inch cutting chain at a rate of up to 8,000 RPM. BUT would it not be nicer to have metal on metal? With this much power and speed, felling trees and sawing logs in two isn’t just easy—it’s quick! The next day, I easily cut up this tree, 12 inches in diameter in some spots. absolutely nothing went wrong! However, without a portable generator, the 20332 will most likely limit your work to sawing logs for firewood and trimming hedges. It looked so easy and it was easy! Still, in terms of power output, the 20332 outshines most cordless models by a wide margin. Most notably, the chain keeps popping loose from the blade. Secondly, it was very inexpensive, so that sent off a red flag. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The model 20222 is a 14-inch chainsaw, as correctly described in the text. Greenworks 20332 14.5 Amp 18 in. The Greenworks (18-Inch) 14.5-Amp Electric Chain Saw 20332. has been discontinued. Feel really confident this will take on a two or three foot diameter tree (being careful on how it's done) and get the job done. Not only does the chain fly off but sometimes the bar goes cockeyed also. We brought in both the Toro 22″ Personal Pace Recycler Lawnmower (20332… It comes with a nice nylon type of storage bag that has padding to protect it and and with the flexible strap handles it carries extremely well balanced. I like the adjustable chainsaw tension turn knob (others I had you had to carry a screw driver and/or wrench). It may help it to use a larger sized extension cord, but I didn't have one and no problem using a standard size 50 ft. long cord. Taking care of a chainsaw is paramount to performance and longevity. Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2018, Love this 16 inch chainsaw from greenworks!!!! the chain never came off once. GreenWorks 2000219 40V 12" Cordless Chainsaw, Includes Battery and Charger – 8.7. The 18-inch bar plays a pivotal role in felling wide trees. Considering that the 20332 comes with a long 18-inch bar and a powerful 14.5-amp motor, professionals would also benefit from this tool. Based on our personal review, we found this Worx WG305.1, 8 Amp 14-inch Corded Electric Chainsaw with Auto-Tension, Chain Brake best in our list. 0 - 3600 BPM. You can only finger tighten both using plastic dials. The 18-inch bar is a huge benefit for those that need to fell thick trees. However, if you are looking for a product with a … Electric chainsaws generally require less maintenance than gas-guzzling models. They also provide a very … diameter limbs took a bit more time but this thing got the job done. The 20332 is protected by a four-year limited warranty that covers the costs of repairs and replacing defective parts due to manufacturing problems. Like I said, less than an hour, easy to clean, no leaks, no chain slips, those bad reviews are bogus! $57.00 free shipping made it an easy choice. It’s unfortunate that there aren’t very many safety features and that the stock chain can pop off of the bar constantly. Tension knob is useless without the help of plyers! 15 Amp Self-Sharpening Corded Electric Chainsaw Greenworks Pro 80V 18-Inch Cordless Chainsaw, … It is arguably the best corded electric chainsaw on the market. Review … Greenworks … He also contributes as a writer sharing his experience and experience for design projects. Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2018. Consumer Score . Here, we’ll describe how the 20332 performs, how well it’s built, and what safety features are in place. If you need a chainsaw for basic trimming or felling large trees, the 20332 is worth considering. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. For a plug-in chainsaw, it's hard to complain, Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2019. should I splurge for a gas powered? There was a tree that had fallen from a hurricane that I was wanted to cut up for firewood for quite some time. I could never get the chain tight by hand and had to use a plier on the plastic knob. I really liked one feature... but hated everything else. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Deckfast Fascia Tool Near Me, Aquilegia Flabellata Seeds, Pathfinder: Kingmaker Rogue Archer Build, Face To Face Volunteering, Careers Log In, Cca Timber Treatment Nz, Deep Sea Bottom Fishing Techniques, Best Drugstore Leave-in Conditioner For Curly Hair,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *