For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Our LavaBalls featured on Food … To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Fine … Ingredients. I bought one bag of a similar candy at target under a store brandname and tried to find more only to learn that target discontinued the candy. Please try your search again later. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Sour Lovers features the largest Sour Flavor assortment currently available, with many new flavors never before available in a Sour candy including Pomegranate, Sour Blueberry, Georgia Peach, Bing Cherry, Watermelon, Baja Margarita, Mango, Fuji Apple, Meyer Lemon, Grapefruit, Tangerine and Strawberry Daiquiri. Before these, I was indifferent to sour candy. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Ingredients. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please try again. Made with real fruit juice. Gimbal's Sour Lovers Chewy Candy deliver the delicious flavor of real fruit juice in twelve mouth-watering flavors: Pomegranate, Mango, Fuji Apple, Strawberry Daiquiri, Watermelon, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Baja Margarita, Sour Blueberry, Bing Cherry, Meyer Lemon, and Georgia Peach. I have a feeling that the candy is probably tasty, but mine (all SIX bags) were inedible. If given … They are the best sour gummi ever! Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2013. Gimbal's Sour Lovers The Original Gourmet Sour Chews Made With Real Fruit Juice. Thanks to the good people at Gimbals for sending us three different candies. Gimbal's Sour Lovers review by Walking The Candy Aisle http://www.walkingthecandyaisle.com/ BUY GIMBAL'S SOUR LOVERS ON AMAZON - … Contact Us Find Our Candy customerservice@gimbalscandy.com 2330 Courage Road Fairfield, CA 94533 M-F 9-5 PST There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. If you like sour candy, you’ve got to get your hands on these! Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2012, I ordered these, as a sour candy addict would, expecting 'gourmet' sour gummies. You might also be familiar with LavaBalls, chewy cinnamon candies that really pack the heat. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I didn't really care for the flavors beyond that either, but my four year old thinks they're delicious. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2014, Best sour gummies ever. Scottie Dogs Black Licorice; Scottie Dogs Strawberry Licorice; CONTACT; STORE LISTINGS; Gimbals … Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. About This Black Tie Mercantile Signature Gift Box: When it comes to allergen-free candies, Gimbal's Fine Candies does not disappoint! re-sealable bags. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. GIMBAL’S FINE CANDIES. First off, Jonny gave me a bag of these Cherry Lover’s – Nine Cherry Favorites, Lavaballs and Gourmet Jelly Beans – all made by Gimbals. Now, …you know us here at Candy Gurus. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. More reviews to come but here we have Gimbal’s Cherry Lover’s – Nine Cherry Favorites. Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2014. 1. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The gummis were brightly colored and sweetly heart-shaped. The coating on the outside of this type of candy is what makes them sour and tasty. Lately they’ve been introducing a new themed-flavored “Lovers” product every year. Our brand new Sour Lovers featured on Kid in a Candy Store. Product description. Gimbal's Sour Lovers. Gimbal's Gourmet Jelly Beans were featured in the Showcase Showdown on The Price is Right! There was a problem adding this item to Cart. What I received was a wet globby mess. After searching many stores, I found that this is the manufacturer of the sour target hearts. Sour Lovers Gummy Heart Shaped Candy 5LB Bag Made with real fruit juice, Gimbal's Sour Lovers gourmet gummy hearts feature a wide assortment of fruit flavors to suit anyone's sweet tooth. 6. Based out of San Francisco, CA, Gimbals … Please try your search again later. These flavors include: Baja Margarita, Bing Cherry, Fuji Apple, Grapefruit, Georgia Peach, Tangerine, Strawberry Daiquiri, Watermelon, Sour … Available 7 oz. Tags:apple, blueberry, cherry, Gimbals, grapefruit, lemon, mango, margarita, peach, pomegranate, Sour Lovers, strawberry, tangerine, watermelon I’m just going to come out and say it, Gimbal’s Sour Lovers Mix is the absolute BEST sour … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2014. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Sugar, Corn Syrup… From gummi scotty dogs, to heart shaped gummies, gourmet jelly beans, sour stars and even more, you'll find an incredible supply of candies that you and your family will love. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Sour Lovers is high in Antioxidant Vitamin C. With external sour sanding and sour centers, Sour Lovers delivers a lasting 'Sour' taste that is perfectly balanced with delicious real fruit flavor. Because of these, I am now a sour candy convert. It was not in original packaging. He is a huge fan of sour and sweet candy, so the Sour Lovers were right up his alley. New to Chowhound? Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I was reluctant, since I'm particular about sour gummies (they often disappoint in the sour department). High in antioxidant Vitamin C. 12 flavors. It reaked of curry. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Description. Also they taste very fruity and reminds me of jolly ranchers. Most sour gummy candies come in a handful of flavors, but not Gimbal's Sour Lovers, which pack a whopping 12 flavors ranging from meyer lemon to mango in … Sour Lovers features the largest Sour Flavor assortment currently available, with many new flavors never before available in a Sour … Assorted Sour Gourmet Chews Get ready to pucker-up! However, I was elated when I realized that these are without a doubt, the best sour gummy candies that I have ever had the pleasure of eating. Gourmet Jelly Beans; Sour Gourmet Jelly Beans; Assorted Cherry Gourmet Jelly Beans; Cinnamon Gourmet Jelly Beans; Assorted Sour Gourmet Chews; SCOTTIE DOGS. Let’s welcome the new kid, “Sour Lovers” mix: The fine folks at Gimbals sent us some of these to try out. Then there's their Lovers line, candy pieces in Cherry, Cinnamon, and Sour … There was a problem adding this item to Cart. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. We take one box and portion the other out to relatives (her idea--I'd eat the whole 2 lbs if I had my way). My Hubby's all time favorite! Made with real fruit juice. Lately they’ve been introducing a new themed-flavored … Please try again later. Highly recommended! Founded in 1898 by Alexander Gimbal in bustling San Francisco, Gimbal’s Fine Candies has refined a family tradition of all natural confections over four generations. Should have asked for a refund, but for some reason I felt like it was my fault for not knowing that they'd get nasty in shipping when it's warm. Now get a Black Tie Mercantile Signature Gift Box for any occasion featuring one 1 lb bag of Gimbal's Sour Lovers Chewy Candy. Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2014. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. These are so tasty! and 9.8 oz. Not now! There was a problem completing your request. Unlike most sour gummies, the gummy part is still tangy after the outershell dissolves. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Made with real fruit juice, Gimbal’s Sour Gourmet Jelly Beans bring sour to a whole new level. ... Gimbal's Gourmet Jelly Beans were featured in the Showcase Showdown on The Price is Right! Sour Gourmet Chews are deliciously Sour through and through - from their chewy centers to their sanded exterior. The Lovers Line comes in 3 flavors: Cherry Lovers, Cinnamon Lovers, and Sour Lovers… Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Their gourmet jelly beans are quite famous, available in 41 flavors and made with fruit juice. They’re a new set of sour gummis that come in 12 flavors. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Each flavor has it's own unique kick to it :). I received these Gimbal’s Sour Lovers as free samples for review. Sour Lovers are perfectly sour; not over powering, but not so weak as to be unnoticeable. 4. Our brand new Sour Lovers were enjoyed by Adam Gertler on Food Network’s Kid in a Candy Store. Overall the Gimbal’s Lovers … Please try again. And to top it off, the one package that was the right flavor was so stale that I couldn't eat one. I have learned the hard way...Only order direct from Gimbals!! Delicious sour gummi candy shaped-like lips comes assortment delicious flavors including cherry red, pink watermelon, and strawberry, sugar sanded to enhance sour pucker-up taste.Gimbals Sour … Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2014. Every holiday I order him some Gimbles...Sours are not available here!!! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. The first year it was a heart shaped Cherry Lovers… There's a problem loading this menu right now. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. My wife asks for these a few times a year. … Unable to add item to List. GIMBAL’S FINE CANDIES. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. 1. We were very impressed. As promised, here is a fun little raffle for those fabulous Gimbal’s Fine Candies Sour Lovers and Cherry Lovers Candy–plus a bright and darling Allermate’s Allergy/Health Awareness Band.. We finally … Made with Real Fruit Juice, Sour Lovers has twelve deliciously sour, pucker-up, mouth-watering flavors. Twelve juicy flavors. Please try again. Please try again later. There was a problem completing your request. We’re all ABOUT getting free candy, but we’re also … Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. With each scrumptious bite, Sour … Recently, I sampled two flavors of their 'Lovers Line'. Item is no longer available. Gimbal’s Sour Lovers Gimbal’s is a Californian candy company that specializes in sugar candies and boasts a low allergen facility. They come in twelve deliciously sour flavors including Pomegranate, Fuji Apple, Grapefruit, Watermelon, Meyer Lemon, Tangerine, Baja Margarita, Sour Blueberry, Mango, Bing Cherry, Strawberry Daiquiri and Georgia Peach. Experience mouthwatering sour fruit flavor. Gimbal’s Sour Lovers Gimbal’s is a Californian candy company that specializes in sugar candies and boasts a low allergen facility. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Sugar, Corn Syrup, Food Starch Modified, Dextrose, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Apple Juice Concentrate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Color Added, Red 40, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1, Blue 1 Lake, … I'm ordering them again because they are soooo good! Gimbal’s … Gimbal's Sour Lovers Chewy Candy deliver the delicious flavor of real fruit juice in twelve mouth-watering flavors: Pomegranate, Mango, Fuji Apple, Strawberry Daiquiri, Watermelon, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Baja Margarita, Sour Blueberry, Bing Cherry, Meyer Lemon, and Georgia Peach. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Gourmet Jelly Beans; Sour Gourmet Jelly Beans; Assorted Cherry Gourmet Jelly Beans; Cinnamon Gourmet Jelly Beans; Assorted Sour Gourmet Chews; SCOTTIE DOGS. Was hoping for a shockingly sour taste... the kind that causes involuntary cringing... unless someone wasn't expecting sour there is zero shock factor. Thinking back, I now think the company should have known and either not shipped them, or found a way to counteract humidity. I ordered them here and couldn't have been more pleased. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. There's a problem loading this menu right now. :(, Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2014. Gimbal's Sour Lovers Chewy Candy, 2 lb Bag in a Gift Box, Gluten Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Includes one 2 lb bag of Gimbal's Sour Lovers Chewy Candy, Gluten Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Fat Free, Gelatin Free, Soy Free, In a Black Tie Mercantile Signature™ Gift Box (Pictured). Unable to add item to List. My brother suggested I buy these at a local Meijer in Michigan. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Then again, it might be because they produce many lines of excellent candy. Gimbals Sour Pucker Lips Candy (1 Lb - 68 PCs) - Gimbals Sour Pucker Lips Delicious sour gummy candy shaped lips with assortment flavors: cherry red, pink watermelon, and strawberry, sugar sanded enhance sour taste. So disappointed. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

Digitization Of Healthcare And Big Data, What Is Gesture In Drama, Mi Goreng Hacks, Weather In Yemen Today, Upsampling Image Python, New Treatment For Neuropathy 2020, New Years Eve Fancy Dress Themes,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *