More so, 25 years ago, in the era the show’s flashbacks take place. 6:03 am, Very upset Game of Silence won’t be coming back for a second season, especially after the way it ended. All content copyright 2011-2020 CarterMatt.com, This site uses cookies to track and store data. June 6, 2016 @ I hope NBC reconsiders and brings it back for a second season. Extremely disappointed NBC canceled this series.. I am beyond annoyed ! The, Beth Holt What an excuse to stay up past 10. I agree the show should come back on. Scheduling – Despite getting a solid lead-in for the premiere, the show eventually landed on Thursday nights at 10:00 p.m. Eastern for some of its run. So upset, I will boycott NBC for this unless they bring it back. What I find funny is that you didn’t hesitate to advertise this show every chance you got and when it finally shows and viewers got hooked you cancel it. I hate when networks do this. I’m not too happy with the fact that the show will not be returning. OMG! Copyright © TV Series Finale. Very very disappointed!! Privacy Policy. I remember reading that Aquarius was going to get the boot after its first season but It was brought back for a second season . Cast was excellent. BTW, go to IMDb > Game Of Silence > trivia to learn the true story/novel ‘Sleepers’ is the basis (in a round-about way) for the movie, as well as Game Of Silence 2012 & 2016. Too good to cancel, Tammy ImabeMe Wise MAKE SOMETHING OF IT! Status of Cable & Streaming TV Shows (A-D), Viewer Votes Ranking for the 2020-21 Network TV Shows, FOX 2020-21 Season Ratings (updated 12/3/20), NBC 2020-21 Season Ratings (updated 12/3/20), ABC 2020-21 Season Ratings (updated 12/3/20), CBS 2020-21 Season Ratings (updated 12/3/20), 2020-21 Season Ratings for New TV Shows (week 10). Right from the beginning it captured and held our attention. Great writing and acting! Such a shame that it won’t continue to entertain us. You need to give it another season. Moving the show to a better day and time would be a smarter move than cancelling a series altogether; especially one that has a really terrific cast and superior writing/storytelling. I think this is a HUGE mistake. 12:44 pm. I will not miss this show at all. 160 Ended or Cancelled TV Shows for the 2015-16 Season, NBC 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 9/18/16), 42 Ending or Cancelled TV Shows for the 2020-21 Season, 158 Ending or Cancelled TV Shows for the 2019-20 Season, The CW 2020-21 Season Ratings (updated 12/3/20), Cancelled or Renewed? 11:13 pm. The title – Yes, it sounds stupid to blame the name of a show for it not doing particularly well, but if you say this out loud, does it really elicit any particular reaction? I’m not a big TV watcher but I was hooked on this show! Come on NBC! It was trending on Twitter Sunday night during the finale…in spite of being up against NBA finals, Miss USA, & Game of Thrones broadcasts! Clearly NBC didn’t give this show a chance by airing on Thursday nights Monday nights would have been great but maybe this show should air on cable channels to loosen the story telling. I thought this was a really good show. But I’m used NBC making sure the audience and followers are let down. The series revolves around five childhood friends who have kept a dark secret … 4:54 am, I’m very upset with NBC for cancelling one of the best shows on TV. June 6, 2016 @ I want more !!!! Some network! I can not believe it canceled !!!???? CANCELLED, Lisa Aaron This is the best show on television and the cast is great. The series first aired on April 12, 2016. I enjoyed Game of Silence Tremendously. You can also watch Game of Silence … Netflix Amazon Amc FX WGN, Yvette Rothweiler Game of Silence Season 2 DVD Photos. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It then debuted in its regular Thursday at 10:00 PM timeslot on April 14, 2016,Game of Silence Season 2and … Game of Silence Season … I can’t wait for season 2!! The show has great potential and needs to be continued. Angela Marie Game of Silence Seasons 1-2 DVD Overview The series premiered as a preview on April 12, 2016. Amazon! "Game of Silence" season 2 was not confirmed by NBC, and fans are not very pleased with their decision to cancel the new series. 4:23 pm. June 6, 2016 @ Great job NBC! June 6, 2016 @ June 6, 2016 @ Horrible decisions all around on this show. The ending was something else and really needs to continue. 12:24 pm. Awesome show! It was announced that Game of Silence will not be renewed for a Season 2… Worse yet, to give fans a lousy ending. Get your act together NBC. Game of Silence is available for streaming on the website, both individual episodes and full seasons. I wish we had more shows like this one. Kept me on the edge of my seat. NBC has cancelled Game of Silence after one season. Another show that got us all hooked to just drop it with no ending. 3:38 pm. Will you miss “Game of Silence”? July 19, 2016 @ I can’t stand not knowing what happens next. We had graduations, weddings , going out to eat, setting down to have dinner,work,getting up early and many more things people have to do in every day life. Sara Starkey Dave Auger Game of Silence was awesome. Are YOU hearing us NBC? Deadline reports NBC has cancelled their new drama Game of Silence during its first season. Hey if we are lucky enough another network will pick it up and all will be good. Why ???? They should continue with season 2 or I hope another channel does. I don’t do that for any show. This was the best show I have seen in years and am bitterly disappointed that it wasn’t renewed. It makes me not want to watch any more shows. And that cliffhanger. NBC would be stupid to not continue this show, the actors and story line are amazing. Until you have been in a situation you can not say what lengths ppl would go to for payback. This is one of the best series I have seen in a very long time. I LOVED “Game of silence” It was a show that addressed an issue which is NOT really talked about often.This show captured the true emotions and the way a man would handle such a situation. It then debuted in its regular Thursday at 10:00 PM timeslot on April 14, 2016,Game of Silence Seasons 1-2and aired until June 5, 2016. Very disappointed, this is an excellent show that didn’t get a chance. This show is by far worth watching, excellent cast and storyline. Such a shame … Truly liked Game of Silence and thought the cast, story, and pace of the show are great. 8:15 pm. I faithfully watched it and I was really in to it and looked forward to it, every episode. Don’t leave us hanging. "Game of Silence" is executive produced by Carol Mendelsohn, David Hudgins, Julie Weitz, Tariq Jalil, Timur Savci, Deran Sarafian and Niels Arden Oplev (Pilot). June 6, 2016 @ I was always looking forward to its telecast! What a shame. Watch the latest episodes of Game of Silence or get episode details on NBC.com. Can’t believe they canceled this. So upset that NBC made this the series finale last night. I am sorry to .guess we will get another reality show.every good show is taken off. This was better than prison break. It then debuted in its regular Thursday at 10:00 PM timeslot on April 14, 2016, Game of Silence Season 2 and aired until June 5, 2016. You obviously do and want to ruin it for those of us, and there are thousands, who enjoy it. I just watched the series final and was thinking at the end why did they show Jackson wife dies now that they show that I want to see season 2 of game of silence please bring back…. But we all came home at some point and turned on the recorder to watch this show. Tom Absolon They cancelled Betrayal a while back and this was a great show too! According to the vote it looks to me that “Game of Silence” was seen by more people than your dam rating states. Dorothy Malanowski Brady June 6, 2016. they are very good !!! 6:40 am. Game of Silence Season 1 Episode 2 " Hurricane Gil " On Game of Silence Season 1 Episode 2, Gil goes rogue and his behavior causes Jackson to question whether he can be a part of the revenge plan. Cause of the show having low rating at the end came with people recording it. Among the better network shows I’ve seen since the following. All rights reserved. Game of silence is very good TV show and I love the all casts !!! On Thursday night, "Game of Silence" season 1 aired its finale episode with … 9:14 pm. Tiger Mom Jackson, Gil and Shawn make an emotional return to Quitman in search of answers about the disappearance of a former inmate. After that finale, we’re just left hanging with such an incredible ending. Why cancel Game of Silence? Larry Charles Instead of flat out cancelling it, why not try it on another night/different time slot. Unfortunately, we don’t think that translated well to a network promo. #GameOfSilence FB/Twitter. Does Ray Carroll really go down? Hodgins spoke about the new drama with TV Insider, and he spoke in detail about the finale of this first season. What is wrong those idiots at NBC?? Husband and I were hooked on the game of silence 5 minutes into the first episode. Tom Mihalics Game of Silence, TV News The writing and acting are eexcellen! Share below, and head over here to get some further TV news on all we cover, sent right to you via our official CarterMatt Newsletter. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Please consider a Season 2. Is his brother really taking over? This makes about five or six shows (over about the same number of years) in a row that I’ve watched that didn’t make it to season 2. Here’s to hoping ! Christopher Price Did Terry really get away? 2. They seem to pick a lot of the good shows to take off. Bad decision!!!! Good story with everything you could ask for in drama: suspense, revenge, mystery, great acting! I absolutely loved Game of Silence..,,how could they cancel it? June 10, 2016 @ I sure hope it gets picked up somewhere because it need to go on from the finale ending and not let those two get away with what they did. It’s truly unfair. They are total idiots at NBC. Houston cops have no place digging up bodies in LA. I’m hoping it gets picked up by another channel or Netflix/Hulu. 5:15 am, I can’t believe NBC isn’t bringing Game of Silence back….. Shame on you NBC. Great point I dislike sitcoms. Visit our. I would have loved to see where they would go with this. “Game of Silence,” currently in the midst of its run, will finish out its season, despite the cancellation. anyway, I love all of casts ! (Photo: NBC.). Hoping NBC will bring it back and not replace it with some trashy series or “politically correct” sitcom. My husband and I are really disappointed that they aren’t going to continue another season. Please!!! Did it ever occur to you that there were viewers who had no idea what Sleepers was? June 7, 2016 @ Absolutely addicted to this show! There were some critics who liked the premiere, and took notice in the interesting moves that the NBC series was making. Hopefully, another network will pick it up. Just bring the show back in another time slot and let us prove you were wrong in removing it in the first place. June 7, 2016 @ I can’t wait to see season two. View All Game of Silence: Season 1 News Episodes. I look forward to watching it!!! Maybe if enough people write in and complain, it will convince them to change their minds. Thank you Matt. This was an intense, edge of your seat show from beginning to end. I will TRULY miss this show.I really do hope another network picks this show up, Alice Buther 8:30 am. Shame on you! :(, Really enjoyed the show its a shame they are cancelled it, Very upset with NBC this was a one of the best series I have seen in a long time. On May 13, 2016, NBC cancelled the series after one season. Status of Cable & Streaming TV Shows (S-Z), Cancelled or Renewed? I am very disappointed! Game of Silence Seasons 1-2 DVD Photos. 10:34 am. He said: “Look, the finale has some incredibly shocking twists and some incredibly shocking reveals that were, I feel, earned and will pay off the story. Meanwhile, Marina is excited to land a big new client Diana … Après une saison 1 si réussie, si captivante… Je ne peux pas y croire…. And after watching the finale, I’m about 20x more upset!! Hulu! Some of us wants to see drama and comedy shows. Breaking bad. 100 x agree also hoping Netflix or Amazon picks up the show worth saving. It then debuted in its regular Thursday at 10:00 PM timeslot on April 14, 2016, Game of Silence Season 2 and aired until June 5, 2016. You always end the good shows and leave us hanging. 2:28 pm. Hopefully some other network, cable etc. Twosportref Lorne Bellazer Just finished watching the last one. WOW. It would probably help if you all submitted something as well. I am upset and disappointed in this show being cancelled! 3:54 pm. I think, sometimes, NBC is a pilot hatcher. Find the right slot and the right term in the schedule for this excellent story. The game is over. You at least get a sense of what they could be about. I really hope another network picks it up!! will grab that show! I think the show was on at the wrong time and day. 2:19 pm, Wow the great NBC f’d us over once again smh i told myself i wouldnt watch their station after “the event” was cancelled but this one here won me over wow. This show really pulled me in…sigh. June 6, 2016 @ FettyWomp Can we start a petition to save this show. On Game of Silence Season 1 Episode 2 Gil decided to confront Bobby Marks by himself. June 6, 2016 @ Game of Silence aired twice this week, and the premiere performed well with a lead-in of The Voice, but the second episode saw a 38 percent drop in viewers. Come on NBC , have a change of heart ! June 6, 2016 @ Sometimes networks need to stop and think before they pull a show off the air due to low ratings. Did Jackson go through all that just to lose Marina after all? I loved Game of silence. From the jump here, it was clear that NBC really did not want to invest too much in making this happen. What do I need to do/say? 11:48 pm. However, the title ‘Game Of Silence,’ is just as descriptive as the others listed IMO…” You at least get a sense of what they could be about.” Bullying, abuse, and corruption ARE a mind game of silence. Andrew McNeely June 6, 2016 @ Game of Silence was the best show on TV in a very long time. Love this series and I truly hope netflix or amazon picks up the show it is worthy of seasons to come. ‘Game of Silence’ season 2: Should it have happened? Assia Ummu Jouwayria 12:47 am. I just googled Game of Silence hoping to get some info on the cliffhanger & season 2, only to find out IT WAS CANCELLED!! It really makes me mad. 1. They should at least let them have a ending to the and let the bad guys get caught. Come on NBC! We LOVE this show!! This was the best show ever. Elisa Gonzalez This is one of the few shows where I didn’t mind re-watching episodes over and over again. Game of Silence Season 2 DVD Overview The series premiered as a preview on April 12, 2016. It was one of the best series we’ve seen. Crossing my fingers that Netflix or Hulu has more faith in this show than NBC ever did. June 6, 2016 @ The series, which stars Michael-Raymond James and David Lyons, is a bit darker than the usual programming seen on network television, but Hodgins is hoping that the series brings in viewers because of the characters and their story. We hope they change their mind or another network would continue with it. I’m looking forward for season 2 please don’t cancel. 4:12 am. Gail Theriot Hate that such a good show has been cancelled!! This show was one of the best shospws I’ve seen in a long long time wtf, Best show ever! VERY UPSET WITH NBC BEST SHOW IN A LONG TIME CAN’T BELIEVE IT WAS I’ll tell you, Act 5 of the finale just sort of reorients the show in such a shocking way that I really think and hope people are going to watch it and go, “Oh my God, I did not see that coming. I was left with my jaw dropped. June 8, 2016 @ This is a great show ! The way the show ended you would think that they are coming back for another season. Law & Order: SVU season 22 episode 4 return date: Barba returns!

Remote Social Work Faculty Jobs, Install Sddm Arch, Butcher Bird Canberra, All Iron Maiden Songs Sound The Same, Types Of Touch Screen, Dates And Almonds, Properties Of Mahogany Wood, Ubp-x800m2 Vs Ubp-x700, P2 Buoy Port Phillip Bay, Via Napoli Delivery Surry Hills, Widow Rockfish Taste, Voice Of Barbie In Toy Story 3,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *