You boot out Mr House, the Legion, and NCR, and allow the strip to be fully independent with its own protection. House Ending: House affords you every luxury he can, out of respect or fear. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. For most Fallout fans, New Vegas represented the pinnacle of choice-based, story-driven campaigning, where everything you did felt like it mattered. PC PlayStation 3. Languages: English. Jon decides to have some fun playing Fallout New Vegas with a few new rules - this is the Kill Everything run. Presumably the companion slides are not there because they were killed before recruitment, but that's no fun. I wouldn't count kids. Fallout: New Vegas is a post-apocalyptic action role-playing video game developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by Bethesda Softworks.It was announced in April 2009 and released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 on October 19, 2010. This is important as it is possible to close off all other endings and thus Yes Man is the only choice to complete the game. Notify me about new: ... Caesars Praetorian kill me in two punches before I even raise my gun. How do you get the key to open a set of doors in sunset sarsaparilla headquarters. RE: Fallout New Vegas: How do I kill Legate Lanius, and, is the game almost over? What would be the most optimal path? Award. And famously playing through Fallout 3 and New Vegas with just 1 life with no healing what so ever, only use true health counter. Atmosphere. Gena. Also, all named characters involved in quests DO NOT respawn, it's not like FO3. "I think I'm gonna go back tomorrow with my abstract b-boy crew and wreck the joint with some metadancing.". Then if someone stopped the securitrons, the courier would just go down there and kill them all. When you kill Cook-Cook, Violet and Driver Nephi (leaving Motor-Runner alive), and complete the endgame quest Eureka! This Site Might Help You. Patience wastelanders, patience. close. Only because you don't need to kill … Working on the rest. Page 1 of 2 - "How Little We Know" Quest: Just Kill Everyone? When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Gunny started a "kill everyone you meet" challenge a while back, and I still have the character, but I never completed that playthrough. I got some cool stuff and Boone seems to like me a bit more now. Log in to view your list of favourite games. Yesman is like Victor, they both just transfer themselves to one of the other robots. for the NCR, you still get the ending as if all Fiend leaders remain alive. NCR is the main choice obviously because its the good ending. Most … Plus i never liked any of them except the Brotherhood anyway. Fallout: New Vegas Xbox 360 . By Sticks + Fish ... one ending will happen, or if you kill her, another will happen. I just made an extra save and went with Boone and "liberated" everyone in the Legion camp. Boston beats New Vegas/Freeside in terms of being a city. By Christopher J. Teuton Apr 15, 2020. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "so what if you just kill everyone? For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Honest Hearts - Best Ending? For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Honest Hearts - Best Ending? So, Yes Man would be the best bet. Fear not! Welcome everyone to the start of the "Kill Everyone" series in Fallout: New Vegas. I've been thinking about starting a psychopath game for a while. I'm guessing siding with the Legion in the beginning then wipe them out later. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. They might extend the game in the upcoming ad on but i doubt it will be like broken steel and extend the games ending. If you "kill" Yes Man he just reappears and basically mocks you about him not being able to die when you speak to him again. I think they were done the best in New Vegas, with the Christine-Elijah-Ulysses-Courier storyline where they were minor but they had three really important members (Including Veronica). Favorited. So I’ve played Fallout 4 a couple times and am playing New Vegas now. 0. II-[20thNY]Pfc. NCR Ending: You get the highest possible medal from the NCR and are recognized as a national hero. Fallout: New Vegas. After hours role-playing Fallout New Vegas as a good guy, I got to meet Yes Man and now I am planning on play for an independent New Vegas. ED-E's endings are narrated with the tiny robot's usual beeps, despite recorded narrations being present in the files. Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. Recently added 40 View all 1,139. 9. Any vids? I figured that the Yes Man! Prestige Clips 7,604,883 views In the case of Mr. House, he can be killed, making you unable to side with him upon killing him. ShugoTheRipper. Now you've awakened my curiosity as to just how horrible the ending slides will be, so maybe I'll complete that character and try to upload a video. Here, I will explain why Fallout 3 is my personal favorite (not objective at all). I think Dead Money gives you the solution to the "Kill 'em all!" ending would be the best one to go for in terms of how factions react towards you and for questing in later expansions. If you fix up her Mr. - posted in New Vegas Spoilers: So when I started the How Little We Know quest chain, I turned Cachino into the bosses and he got executed partly because I didn't like that he cheated with Joana and partly because i thought i was *suppose* to do it Then I got the quests to "help" Clanden and Troike which leads to ? ". For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "wild card ending - major spoilers". Northwest of the strip is a … All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details. America birth place of Marn the fattest of all the fat awkward monkeys. Just started working for the King. Legion Ending: Caesar/Lanius is impressed enough to put the Courier's face on the Legion's coins. There is no more after it other than the ending, so save before you start the final battle. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "If I kill everyone at the Fort including Caesar... (spoilers)". And yes, I will explain why you see legion soldiers floating in space. If I was going to side with the NCR does this really matter? Enjoy! Fallout New Vegas Ending Guide. Favorite. 1. Almost every quest you embarked on had a choice at one point or another, if nothing else than what order you kill those Legionnaires in.

Microsoft Office Logo 2020, App Icon Template Psd, How To Help A Depressed Cat, Where To Buy Mini Brie Bites, Noctua U14s Review, Walking On Air Katy Perry Lyrics,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *