if it was like 100$, maybe, but I'd argue a watercooled, overclocked black could trump the ftw3. ELITE Member. Additionally, to prevent the spread of potentially incorrect information or fake rumors, there will be no standalone discussion regarding specific rumors. Started 16 minutes ago I'm not trying to sell snake oil here. By NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER (8GB founder) We review the GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, NVIDIA has launched a new Super graphics cards, as in super-charged in a super range of what they deem super … Is the Card like a faulty version of the 2080ti chip with lower fps? Hey everyone, I was wondering if the 2080ti Black edition would be worth it. Started Just now Rule 12: Other Situations - Life is not black and white and neither is this community. I still think it's kind of luck of the draw since some have reported getting cards that don't overclock well and/or ones that run very hot. If I were to acquire this card, I would keep it as is. EVGA Features. ", [–]spbgundamx2 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (1 child). No problems. Memory sits at 7880. I am getting 84c max with the RTX 2080 Ti FE in my Dan Case v2. EVGA … I am not a fan of noise, but I'm ok with some unobtrusive background noise (my computer has 9 140mm fans - 2 intake, 4 push-pull on radiator as intake, 3 exhaust). [–]d0m1n4t0ri9-9900K / Asus ROG Strix 2080 Ti / ASUS Z390-E / 16GB 3600CL14 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children). They don't, it's been done and tried, nope, nadda. One point of consensus among most reviewers is that it tends to run loud when under load. I bought this with the same mindset that you have right now and so far have no regrets. I can't seem to find any. https://turbofuture.com/computers/EVGA-nVidia-RTX-2080-Ti-Black-Edition-Gaming-Graphics-Card-Review-and-Benchmarks, https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/EVGA/GeForce_RTX_2080_Ti_FTW3_Ultra/8.html. That’s nothing to worry … Moderators reserve the right to remove posts and comments that may not break the rules but were deemed inappropriate. Edit: Now I understand your desire to defend your decision to splurge for the high end card. Either way at this price I still think it's worth the gamble with the EVGA warranty and the fact that these make great AIO/water block cards, [–]fuddyduddyc 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children). EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition Gaming The graphics card contains two graphics processing units (GPUs). Started 19 minutes ago the 500$ difference, Hmmm, interestingly the turbo review shows it getting avg 115fps on GTAV 1440p, while the FTW3 had 187. While the FE cards are totally within spec temp wise I find them to be too hot and loud. [–]Bulletwithbatwingsi9-9900k, 32GB 3200Mhz, RTX 2080Ti, 1TB NVMe, 35"3440x1440 100Hz 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children). Does anyone have any on hand experience with this card? it doesn't bother me at all, and putting up the speakers a little more will drown it out, or wear a headset and you won't hear it at all. In an interesting move EVGA EVGA is now outting a 999 USD GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition Gaming. [–]phildo0890 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago (10 children). Can I go higher? Posted in Troubleshooting, By The card IMO is very good. im between 1900-1950 sustained during heaven and valley (hitting power limits at 1900 or so). Based on my experience, you'll be just fine without any additional cooling, given that you have decent airflow in your new rig. The hybrid cooling kept the card much cooler than other cards, but the … And you will have a better performing card. I should also mention that I am not looking to replace the stock cooler with a liquid / hybrid cooler. May have just made history. Do you have any concerns about the cards potential temps during the summer time? if you miss a chance you need to reapply. Not the same due to different testing methods. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC BLACK EDITION GAMING, 11G-P4-2282-KR, 11GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans, RGB LED, Metal Backplate 1560MHz Boost Clock 424.3GT/s Texture Fill Rate no, 70 and even 80 is fine. The BE is audible but I wouldn't say obnoxious or even as loud as my prior EVGA GTX 1080 SC ACX or EVGA GTX 1080 Ti iCX. Nope. This card from EVGA … My current OC profile is stable @ +200 core clock and +900 memory with a max temp of 77c(100% fan speed). Auto-Notify will probably be your best bet. I can go up to 4.8 but the voltage increase puts my temperatures around 80C with my noctua NH-D15. Considering its price, I am willing to tolerate that so long as I can actually stably overclock the thing to around 2000MHz. [–]ProtoflareX[S] 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago* (6 children). And even in the winter I dont skimp on heating so my house is always 22c+. MSI GeForce RTX 3080 VENTUS 3X 10G out of production? Redux254 - I found the card to be loud. Started 4 minutes ago You clearly got a higher binned card, but now I know that the Black Edition is capable of that kind of performance. The EVGA RTX 2080 Super XC Hybrid performed well, averaging over 100 fps at 1440p ultra and 60 fps at 4K ultra. Latest thread is linked in the sidebar or pinned on the front page. At these resolutions and refresh rates the bottleneck is gone so it is not an issue for me. And my own results on my system are MUCH higher than either one of those, not OCed. [–]PSThrowaway3i7 7700K OC // eVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children), Give us an update.. have temps went up or down now that the card has been used a good but and "broke in. In this review, we have with us the EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Super Black, which is the company's entry-level model for the RTX 2080 Super lineup. I did some research on the card and have come across some pretty split opinions over it. Posted in General Discussion, By I set an aggressive fan curve since I game with headphones on and don't notice it when I'm in the zone. Cooling solution may not be as great, but at that price you could watercool that bad boy (although I doubt you'll feel the need), Edit: what monitor do you have? You and your PC will both benefit. I have a 5820k overclocked on 4.6ghz and 32gb ram @ 2666 MHZ. Power Meter. Rule 6: No Self Advertising - Self advertising is not allowed here. I7 9900K, Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula, EVGA RTX 2080 TI Black, EVGA 1600T2 psu, Thermaltake Tower 900, Samsung 970 EVO MVMeM2, G.Skill Trident Z 16GB DDR4 3600 CL15, EKWB D5 rgb pump res combo with 400 mm reservoirs. Now I consider the XC as a mistake. No Religion or Politics - Be nice, civil and follow rediquette. [–]ProtoflareX[S] 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (4 children). I would say while gaming it is slightly louder than a XBOX One X at max. I'm thinking about grabbing the EVGA hybrid cooler to see if I can cut down on the temps and noise levels even further but that has a hefty price tag of $170. At that price, I'll have to take a chance and see what i end up with. [–]Bulletwithbatwingsi9-9900k, 32GB 3200Mhz, RTX 2080Ti, 1TB NVMe, 35"3440x1440 100Hz 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (2 children), I just played 2 more games, 3 rounds each of Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Apex Legends and I was getting GPU clock in the 1950's and up to 74c, [–]ProtoflareX[S] 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (1 child). Bought one, no regrets. It's the exact same thing. Don’t buy another card for the extra $200-400, [–][deleted] 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (3 children). Additionally the noise with defiantly louder than the XC Ultra but nothing obnoxious and with the mixture of the right case, headphones, or right volume noise isn't an issue. Look at Jay's Two Cents Video were he actually tested it and knows what he is doing. Looking at a few of these 1440p results for the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti EVGA Black Edition 11GB we get the impression that it is a very strong choice of graphics cards at higher resolution gaming. This was way too close to being another case swap. The performance decrease going to the Black is negligible...  I'm getting 2145 mhz OC'd (7700 for memory) - water cooled. I went through 2 of the ASUS cards, both died - without me doing anything to the stock OC settings.  Had a EKWB Vektor water block on it that was sexy AF, but expensive AF too. EVGA 11G-P4-2281-KR GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition Gaming, 11GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans & RGB LED Graphics Card Visit the EVGA Store 4.6 out of 5 stars 715 ratings | 253 answered questions [–]Flopes63 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children), did you get the hybrid cooler, considering it myself, [–]KingFlatus -1 points0 points1 point 1 year ago (6 children). Those temps aren't bad at all. On his channel just search 2080Ti and a bunch will be listed. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. © 2020 reddit inc. All rights reserved. use the following search parameters to narrow your results: Welcome to /r/NVIDIA. I haven't overclocked it yet but based on temps a lone it seems like I didn't get a weird one that spikes up to 84+ degrees. Absolutely no begging for anything on the subreddit. Under heavy load it will hit power limit and drop to 1850 ish though. This is the exception not the norm and only applies on very small number of cases. Rule 9: No Editorialization - News/Reviews/Benchmarks related posts should not have editorialized titles and should be posted in whole. Ain't happening dude. Wifi adapter not being detected in virtual box. Glad to hear they go back in stock often, I wasn't sure how long I was gonna have to wait. They don't, it's been done and tried, nope, nadda, they are too power limited and the chips won't do it anyway.Â. It's easy! I could hear the card with headphones on while gaming, as the fans had to run quite fast to keep the temps at 75C - stock clocks (I think this was just around 60% fan speed). I have an EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC Ultra in my other computer and that thing is dead silent so anything compared to that is louder. I will happily go into the topic more if he reply’s and will also happily show proof from my personal bench marks that I did myself and will re do them and I will also compare the FTW3 to the Black with a water cooling solution. My gaming temps are 70-75 at stock fan speed and it’s still rock solid. window. I wish I could go back in time and tell you not to bother, this guy is an absolute tool. Rumor posts are allowed but it must link back to a reputable source. Extreme skepticism with regard to that core overclock. Though the ASUS was more expensive, I didn't have to worry about fan noise - even on its performance setting, the STRIX fans are nearly inaudible and keep the card around 65C. Rule 4: Be Nice and Civil. The FTW3 Ultra boosts a good bit over 2000 MHz out of the box STOCK. Story in comments. Temps 75C ish at 50% fan speed. idle 45 degrees and max temps have been 74 degrees at stock. https://www.3dmark.com/spy/6229861 This Subreddit is community run and does not represent NVIDIA in any capacity unless specified. The best price:performance is the 2080 ti black, the cooler/bad bin will likely limit you to 1950 core clock. Please use suggested title for link submission or copy the title of the original link. Started 19 minutes ago (black benchmark is at 1440p). The only reason to pay 1400-1500usd for a ftw3 hybrid atm is if you don't want to change the cooler yourself or for looks, even still you risk a bad overclocker. This became an issue when the fans constantly cycled at around 45-50C. The card runs above 1700mhz stock, without overclock, under load, and hits about 76c or so after 10 minutes of running Heaven Bench.I added a Barrow waterblock that I previously bought for my 2080 … A place for everything NVIDIA, come talk about news, rumours, GPUs, the industry, show-off your build and more. Please delete and repost your comment without the link. I am still in the top 60 in the world in Superposition 1080P Extreme..... With my Air Cooled 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra. if it was like 100%, maybe, but I'd argue a watercooled, overclocked black could trump the ftw3. There is a reason these continually sell out. It was readily available on the EVGA website when I wanted to buy it. I would say that this is not too bad for a low binned chip. I'm just hoping I can overclock this gpu to similar mhz as a the FTW3, About the overclocking though... the 2080ti black uses basically a 2070 cooler, so I doubt you'll be overclocking a whole lot... but at that price delta I wouldn't think twice. Brief review as follows: - In terms of graphics performance, the card was great. (self.nvidia). adiobe It's completely down to silicon lottery what overclocks you're gonna get. That card might be an overkill if you're just gaming 1080@60. ZonalThrone They are the same chip and from the same B bin, he has claimed on other threads that the black can’t hit 2000mhz when oc’d.. well actually out of the box it hits 2170mhz I know this because I’ve seen it with my own eyes, unlike this fool who has only seen a single YouTube video because there simply are not to many reviews on the black on YouTube, performance wise the black is a 2080ti founders edition same thing. However I must say noise levels are on the louder side. I’ve seen him on multiple threads on here slamming the black edition, complete idiot and uneducated. I gave up after my 2nd card and got the black, with a Corsair Hydro block on it.  Saved a total of about $600 and like I said if there's a difference in speed I couldn't tell you where it is. As for the acoustic which he makes sound like jet engines they are actually very silent even more so than the FE, and the fans are the exact same fans that come on the FTW 3 just one less, they are great fans for low noise they have the E logos all over them and not for some tacky look but actually because the raised bumps cut the wind and make the fans more seilent, with the black I set the fans to 60% and never seen it go higher than 60 degrees. Out of the box boost clock of the Black is around 1750 MHz in gaming. Duplicate contents will be removed. i9 9900K @ 5.0 GHz, NH D15, 32 GB DDR4 3200 GSKILL Trident Z RGB, AORUS Z390 MASTER, EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1TB, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q 27", Steel Series APEX PRO, Logitech Gaming Pro Mouse, CM Master Case 5, Corsair AXI 1600W Titanium.Â. Started 12 minutes ago I like the sound of that. As a result of that, I've developed an interested in the cheapest RTX 2080 Ti model I could find, the EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition. I'd get it if it's cheaper. [–]darxder 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (1 child). I can understand the skepticism but not the hostility. If you don't mind my asking, where did you purchase it from? GPU under load is at 1860MHz, memory at 7690MHz, temp at 70c. I'd imagine the other cards with larger heat sinks and 3 fans to be similar. my m.2 was getting close to 70 as well, [–]PSThrowaway3i7 7700K OC // eVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (1 child), [–][deleted] 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children). Corsair LL120 X 4, LL140 X 2, NOCTUA NF-f12 X 3, EK XE 480 and black … rock solid stable, had the benchmarks looped for 45 minutes a piece no issues. Coming back to the review card, the rather large XC Ultra, it's clear that EVGA … So the black is a amazing option really is. I still get 100fps+ in all games at 1440p, so I'm not worrying. REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc. π Rendered by PID 10946 on r2-app-012380b778262e5e4 at 2020-12-04 14:48:55.056175+00:00 running a7f2daa country code: US. Thanks will have a look at this. It's actually more than that really, not sure what the testers were doing. #Evga #2080ti #Overclocking Many of you have requested a 2080ti Evga Black overclock video. The EVGA website? All in all, I'm very happy with my card. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition Gaming, 11GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans & RGB LED Graphics Card 11G-P4-2281-KR: Graphics Cards: Amazon.com.au I totally get it. [–]KIS33i7-9700K / 1080 Ti SLI / 16GB RAM 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children). DiscussionAnyone here own the EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition? EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming, 8GB GDDR6, ICX2 Technology, RGB … I did some research on the card and have come across some pretty split … i7 8086K, AORUS Z370 Gaming 5, 16GB GSKILL RJV DDR4 3200, EVGA 2080TI FTW3 Ultra, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB, (2)SAMSUNG 860 EVO 500 GB, Acer Predator XB1 XB271HU, Corsair HXI 850W. If your goal is overclocking, you're going to have to spend more. With my i7 8700k stock the FTW3 would only draw 70% power at 1080p. Hey everyone, I was wondering if the 2080ti Black edition would be worth it. I purchased the card (rtx 2080 ti black edition) a month or two ago. For non-English submission, please use generic titles for ease of searching. Definitely not a deal breaker of any sorts but worth mentioning since you are concerned with noise levels. How did you leave out temps? In benches the FTW3 tops out at 69c and the XC at 85c. Using URL shorteners causes your post to be automatically deleted by reddit's anti-spam measures, so other users cannot see it. I’m at 1900-1950 boost clock with +200 to core and 1000 to memory with zero stability issues. I have both cards the FTW 3 and the Black, the black all though the cooling is not as good which is this guys only argument it’s not worth the price difference. Subsenie Jay is showing the overclocked FTW3 Ultra as around 10% faster than a stock 2080ti. Started 1 minute ago So many games have over 100 fps on my 3440 x 1440 display that i often leave the overclock off. They sell out fast but reappear often. Small problem with that being that the $500 price gap is lie 30% more money (I'm going off of Canadian pricing, because that's the price gap here in Canada and we're the only country I know of outside of the USA that uses the "dollar"), AND the other cards can overclock too which would likely put them within ~5% of the FTW3. ngrayhaas As much as we'd like to make detailed rules for everything, there will be situations where human judgment is needed. EVGA MODS RIGS. The best overclockers are the founders editions directly from nvidia. Associate Program. Linus Media Group is not associated with these services. [–]wardreri9 9900k@5.2GHz | NZXT G12 RTX 2080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz -1 points0 points1 point 1 year ago* (1 child), Dont give us some dubious screenshit give us 3dmark links like this Timelesscow The spec sheet is misleading. I'm considering upgrading from my 980ti to a 2080ti and initially I was looking at the 2080ti FTW3 and the MSI Gaming X Trio, but then I noticed the cheaper black edition, a savings of $480 before tax. I have the card. Leid_n My last card, a blower Vega 64 - that was loud and I still tolerated it. temps get a bit toasty with a 9700k and a 2080ti in such a small enclosure. RTX 2080 Ti (2) RTX 2080 Super (4) RTX 2070 Super (1) GeForce 16 Series Family. The EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 is powered by the NVIDIA Ampere architecture. My Vega 64 was constantly at 84c with no problems. Built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and high-speed G6 memory, it gives you the power you need to rip through the most demanding games at 1440p resolution. 2000 MHz in Apex is feasible. Seems like the black edition might be what I'm looking for. This item EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 BLACK EDITION GAMING (8GB) Graphics Card PCI Express 3.0 DisplayPort/HDMI. Ideas for mounting monitor without mount. Benchmarks. The card comes at clock speeds matching the NVIDIA Founders Edition… Rule 11: No Buying/Selling/Trading - No buying/selling/trading on this subreddit. - My card also had the clicking issue, where whenever the fans started up, they made a clicking/grating noise. Noise was fine, nothing especially loud. Be smart and get one - don't spend a penny more unless you have cash to burn and just don't care. So for that card to actually make financial sense, you'd need it to be magically 30% faster. I still have like 20 days to return the FE to BestBuy, so if the EVGA XC model can perform better, I'll definitely exchange it. This means the article must be talking specifically about Nvidia as a company, Nvidia's product, or other products using Nvidia's technology. If you get a 2080Ti get one with a good cooler like the XC Ultra or FTW3 or you will regret it. The EVGA card I got at 73 degrees while gaming is surprisingly very cool since I heard that some people had it also hitting mid to low 80s but noise is without a doubt louder than the XC and Ultra cards but not as loud as a FE card. Look man, I'm just trying to help a brother who is interested in purchasing this card. To me bottlenecking is just a good reason to upgrade and I am so happy to stop using that underperforming i7 8700k. This might sound like a bit of a contradiction given the outlay required to obtain a 2080 Ti, but I'm not looking to spend what I don't have to. EVGA 11G-P4-2281-KR GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition Gaming, 11GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans & RGB LED Graphics Card 4.5 out of 5 stars 524 5 offers from $1,518.95 AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core, 24 … The XC is too noizy so the black would be as well. Also, I already registered for the in-stock e-mails. Well, EVGA has bucked the trend with its GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition.The Black Edition SKU (11G-P4-2281-KR) is listed on EVGA's website for $999.99, making it the most 'affordable' … I also set my fans to 80% in the OC profile, pretty noisy, but so is the rest of my rig. My experience with it was mixed and I ended up returning it for an ASUS 2080 ti Strix. EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Black Edition w/ iCX Cooler The graphics card supports multi-display technology. I already have an EVGA RTX 2080 Ti and have been very impressed by the lack of noise and that it never goes above 68 degrees at 3440x1440 on ultra. CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated, RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics, Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red, CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5, RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980, CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX, RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970, PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX, Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red, I have a 2560x1440 IPS 165HZ Gysnc ASUS monitor (forget the name). I have a bit of a strange question for you, though. And I won’t factor it the fact that when I put water cooling on the black which you can do which the money you would save with the price gap between the two and actually still save money going with a black card with water cooling. Mem clock +695, GPU clock +195, zero stability issues. I'm pretty sure I got lucky with the timing. That said, for most people they'd be better off not spending that extra 30% and putting it towards something else.Â, I don't have first hand but I do have an EVGA XC and a FTW3.Â. One of the few around that actually does have a clue. Please follow Rule #10 regarding low quality content when posting your build and please only post builds with Nvidia products clearly visible. He simply is uneducated and seems to be in love with his FTW 3 and has a passionate hatred for Black cards not sure why logic isn’t there and he provides no real evidence but I will and I’ll happily do so. Not sure why he hates blacks so much maybe he’s racist, Lol. Rule 5: No Referral or Affiliate Links - Referral or affiliate links are not allowed here. With this being in stock again with EVGA I would say I guess I got a decent deal since the EBAY vendor I got mine from had free shipping and no tax and EVGA charges $18 shipping and charges NY sales tax.

How To Get To Chasm Of The Abyss, Should Patio Be Flush With Grass, Crescent Roll Cheesecake Bars, Vsco Transparent Background, Bren Mar Apartments, Trex Starter Clips Near Me, Best Selling T-shirt Designs 2020, Is There Sugar In Espresso Vodka, Viburnum Edule Highbush Cranberry, Vermont Fishing Maps, Buxus Sinica Var Insularis Tide Hill,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *