Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. It's awesome you pointed out that we're dog friendly and we're thrilled knowing you enjoy our huge dog park- it's a great place for like-minded friends to get together. Share details of your own experience with this property. My favorite thing about this place is that it's very pet-friendly. View our frequently asked questions to learn more about the application process, utilities, pet policy, and more at Eastland Apartments in Grand Rapids, MI. Excellent place to live plus wonderful office staff. The solution was to use wire nuts after each time it was run over instead of properly running it through the building. I have never rented at such a place and will move out as soon as I can. Also, our landlord won't do anything about it. The apartment staff holds events every month, which you will meet a lot of people. Then they told us the wrong move in date - so we were given the wrong amount to make the check out to when moving in and the mix up would cost us an additional $75 dollars, which they did not waive even though it was an error made by one of the leasing ladies. Eastland Apartments. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us here at Eastland Apartments. How many units are available? 5 Star Review: The community has a ton to offer and the staff is very helpful. ... Grand Rapids, MI 49506 (616) 452-8396. Para ver los precios, fotos, virtuales recorre, los planos de piso, comodidades, políticas de mascotas, renta especiales, los detalles de la propiedad y la disponibilidad para los apartamentos en Eastland Apartments en ForRent.com. We apologize for any inconveniences or difficulties you've experienced. This building is located in Grand Rapids in zip code 49512. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. The events make this apartment feel more homey/like a community which is great. We want all of our residents (4-legged furry ones as well) to have an enjoyable experience, so don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you! Greetings! We would like to extend our most sincere apologies regarding the issues with your rental experience. They don't always give the advance notice they are supposed to give before coming into your apartment, and when they do, they just barge in anyway on my naked wife after 2 hurried knocks, without even waiting for a response. Good location, I can go for nice long walks when I want. Apply the same day as your initial tour to get your application fees waived! This was supposedly addressed, yet water is still accumulating and I still have no cold air. Love living here! Some more positives are our dog absolutely loves the dog park and we love having an enclosed area so close we can take him to wear off some of that puppy energy! We’re here for you! Very helpful during this hard time. Residents of Eastland Apartments enjoy a blend of neighborhood setting and ideal location for commute, travel, or checking out nearby entertainment. ! We count ourselves lucky for loyal residents like you and we're happy to have you for years to come. Eastland Apartments Eastland Apartments in Kentwood, MI features spacious studios, 1, & 2 bedroom apartment homes, with loft-style units and upgrades available. ? 4243 South Prospect Road. Residents of Eastland Apartments enjoy a blend of neighborhood setting and ideal location for commute, travel, or checking out nearby entertainment. Thank you for your feedback- while we are sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied as a resident, we greatly appreciate that you took the time to tell us about your experience. 5 Star Google Review: I've lived here for almost eight years and I just love the place! All of our residents have access to a range of apartment and community amenities, including our pool, dog park, basketball court, and more! I will miss living there. Our Team will utilize your feedback to improve community operations. Kentwood sits just eight miles south of the city of Grand Rapids, … See photos, floor plans and more details about Eastland Apartments in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Our first apartment we lived in didn't do that so we didn't expect that but we absolutely love it. The Asst. It is our honor and privilege to have you as a member of our community, and we look forward to continuing to serve you for years to come! I did not receive a letter from them that I needed to renew my lease 2 months in advance (lease just says 2 months if moving out). The city of Kentwood sits immediately west of the Gerald R. Ford International Airport in Grand Rapids. It’s also in the perfect area and close to everything. Be the first to add a review on this property. Best regards. Overall It's not too bad as cheap apartments go, the neighbors are noisy and smoke like chimneys, but you get that at any apartment. Our amenities are just some of the reasons our community is so special- we're thrilled knowing you and your grandchildren are making memories at the pool! They do not do anything for my family and I to deserve so much money each month. I'm still waiting for several maintenance requests to be addressed (it won't happen, but maybe before the next victim moves in). The Asst. The apartment is decent for the price and the location of the complex is great, close to shopping, attractions, etc. And now they raised the prices again and do not cover amenities within the rent. The community is so friendly, if you have a question they are more then willing to answer or find out the answer. It’s gotten so bad some people have created a neighborhood watch. As of November 2020, the average apartment rent in Grand Rapids, MI is $892 for a studio, $974 for one bedroom, $1,178 for two bedrooms, and $1,550 for three bedrooms. The property is well-cared for and maintenance has always been quick to address any concerns or issues we have had in the past. This apartment community was built in 1973 and has 3 stories with 457 units. I now have to pay OVER market value to stay. Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review. They have had a lot of workers in the leasing office come and go within the year that we had been there - which caused a lot of unclear communication on their side of things. Don't move here, it's a waste of money and bad for your health.

Han Geng Movies And Tv Shows, Where To Buy Fregola, African Pygmy Falcon Diet, Camshaft Locking Tool Near Me, How Do I Prepare Monkfish, Supply Chain Analytics Examples, Fort Worth Access Control Permit, Brazilian Portuguese Grammar Book Pdf, Gibson Memphis Es-les Paul Special, I Could Make You Care New Vegas,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *