5 were here. Back to Restaurant Search. Mild. 13021 Worldgate Dr, Herndon VA 20170 (703) 570-1248; Start an order Stir fried pork with Thai red curry, green peppercorns, fresh chili and basil leaves. The dish was tasty, though it seemed a bit sweet. Pity that fore reliable Thai food you would have to go all the way to Tysons... with tofu$12,45. stir fried shrimp in garlic and herb sauce. Medium. Crispy rice flour rolls with fresh shrimp served with a delicate sweet and sour sauce. I tried the Penang Curry and the Drunken Noodles, both were excellent. Medium. Chao Phra Ya is one of the best Thai restaurants in the Herndon Area. Thai restaurant reviews for Chao Phra Ya Herndon, VA on ThaiCuisine.com. Chao Phra Ya Thai is known for its Asian, Dinner, Lunch Specials, and Thai. For some odd reason they charge extra to add tofu????? 2465 J-1 Centreville Rd, Herndon, VA 20171 schedule. So, I have to re-select and again miss my window. more, steam crabmeat and mince pork wrapped with wonton skin. Sliced crispy duck topped with chef’s spicy sauce, onions, carrot, scallions and cashew nuts. Address. Search clear. The two waitresses were really working their butts of, but still people kept coming to the counter asking for napkins, checks, water ... . Squid tossed with onions, lettuce and fresh lemon grass in a special spicy sauce. Stir fried mixed vegetables with special Thai seasonings, served with steamed rice. ... Freshly ground chili, bell peppers, … Stir fried chicken in a garlic herb sauce. Wide rice... Stir Fries. $6.95. Lunch Menu Noodles. Stir fried squid with fresh chili. Our specialty is home-cooked Thai cuisine, and our passion is for providing authentic hospitality with every meal. Blended coconut milk with panang red curry, chili and kaffir leaves. Stir fried shrimp, scallops, mussels and squid with string bean, chili paste and fresh chili. Traditional stir rice noodle and shrimp with chili and basil leaves. I guess I will have to just find a dish that already comes with tofu. Order online and read reviews from Chao Phra YA at 2465 Centreville Rd Ste J1 in Herndon 20171-3026 from trusted Herndon restaurant reviewers. Crispy chicken wings stuffed with shrimp, crabmeat, mushrooms and vegetables. 15 min go buy, me sitting at the bar, with out as much as a 'Hi' or a menu. Medium. Stir fried shrimp with snow peas, mushrooms and oyster sauce. Chao Phra Ya Thai Restaurant Restaurants in Washington: Read reviews written by 10Best experts. Stir fried pork with string bean, chili paste and fresh chili. Fresh rice noodles topped with broccoli in chef gray sauce. Will not return.More, My family and I love Thai food and we have eaten at many Thai restaurants in the area. Pad Thai $11.95 with beef, vegitables or chicken, had a very good flavor. Thai style soup simmered with mushrooms, lemon grass and a touch of Thai pepper. A disappointing evening. Wonton with green vegetables in a chicken broth. Stir fried chicken with fresh chili, onions and scallions. Restaurant menu, map for Chao Phra Ya Thai located in 20171, Herndon VA, 2465 Centreville Rd Ste J-1. Medium. Chao Phra Ya Restaurant Review: Named for the river that flows through Bangkok, this small but elegant suburban Thai restaurant fits right into the mainstream. Stir fried pork with chili and basil leaves. Chao Phra Ya is a restaurant located in Herndon, Virginia at 2465 Centreville Road. Steam spring roll with Thai chicken sausage, crabmeat, fried egg, bean curd and vegetables, served with Thai sauce and mustard. Crispy Fried Banana with Vanilla Ice Cream. Medium. Recommend the chicken with rice noodles- great comfort food- and the duck with red curry. Medium. We had a duck appetizer that was really good too. View Chao Phra Ya menu, Order Thai food Delivery Online from Chao Phra Ya, Best Thai Delivery in Herndon, VA. BeyondMenu place Search for restaurants nearby... Sign in. When she finally asks me what I want to drink, and I place my order. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Chao Phra Ya - Restaurant - Herndon, VA 20171 This one is so good! * Disclaimer: Information shown on the website may not cover recent changes. We will probably just try another.More, Decided to stop by on a Saturday for lunch. A few of my personal favorites are drunken noodles (ask for it extra spicy, if you dare), chicken penang, siam beef, vegetable lemon grass soup, and of course chicken pad thai. The two waitresses were really working their butts of, but still people kept coming to the counter asking for napkins, checks, water ... . Served with spring roll and soda. Medium. View the menu for Chao Phra Ya and restaurants in Herndon, VA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Haha. Grilled slices of marinated chicken or beef on skewers with peanut sauce. We will probably just try another. When I thought it was my turn, the phone rang and she took a large take out order ... which now comes before mine of course. crispy chicken wings stuffed with shrimp, crabmeat, mushrooms and vegetables. The curry coconut sauce was tasty, but the duck pieces were inedible....full of gristle and fatty skin. Nope. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Herndon, Hotels near (DCA) Ronald Reagan National Airport, Hotels near (BWI) Balt.-Wash. Intl Airport, Italian Restaurants with Delivery in Herndon, South American Restaurants for Families in Herndon, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Herndon, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Herndon. The service was non-existent. A disappointing evening.More, We have eaten here before and thought it was ok. Bar and tables are always a little bit sticky so we don't go there for a nice dinner. I met new friends at other tables. Menu. Fresh rice noodles stir fried with egg and broccoli in a brown sauce. Served with spring roll and soda. There are so many Thai places in this area. That charge extra for tofu $1.50! The price per item at Chao Phra Ya ranges from $4.00 to $15.00 per item. Chao Phra Ya Fairfax County; Chao Phra Ya, Herndon; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Chao Phra Ya Restaurant on Zomato Serves Thai… Stir fried chicken with mixed vegetables in garlic sauce. Once I finally ordered, I had to wait 50 minutes for the food. Stir fried jumbo shrimp, scallops, squid and mussel with mushrooms and string beans, in spicy garlic sauce. Mild. Chicken with String Beans and Chili Paste. Deep fried calamari in crunchy light batter, served with spicy sweet and sour sauce. Search. "We do not have the Massamam Curry. Stir fried with fresh ginger root and yellow bean sauce. Crispy Fried Banana With Vanilla Ice Cream, Candlewood Suites Washington-Dulles Herndon, Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport, Cardinal Restaurant and Lounge at Dulles Hilton. Chao Phra Ya Thai (2465 Centreville Rd Ste J-1) is a Thai restaurant. stir fried shrimp with fresh chili, onions and scallions. Medium. We are committed to quality, value and your complete satisfaction. Food was good with the exception of the extra charge for tofu. Mild spice. Served with spring roll and soda. Stir fried tofu with fresh ginger root and yellow bean sauce. Medium. crispy shrimp and vegetables, served with sweet and sour sauce, crispy shrimp wrapped with mince chicken, bean thread and mushroom on skewers with a spicy sweet and sour sauce. Home Menu Reviews About Order now. Egg noodles with leg chicken in red curry sauce, red onions, sour cabbage and cilantro topped with fried egg noodles. was 8pm Saturday and they were very busy. The family that owns the restaurant is from Thailand themselves, and the husband...and wife are so sweet, and they take great care of us every time we go. Fresh rice noodles stir fried with chicken and scallions. The Pad Thai and all of the appetizers are amazing. Mild. Beef with Oyster Sauce $12.00 Stir fried beef with oyster sauce, mushrooms, carrots, onions and green peppers. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and 58 dishes from Chao Phra YA. stir fried shrimp with chili and basil leaves. The eating area is very cutely decorated and relaxing. Egg noodles with leg chicken in red curry sauce, red onions, sour cabbage, cilantro topped with fried egg noodles. Would definitely go back and I could see going here multiple times if I were a business traveler staying near Dulles. Medium. Stir fried shrimp with chili and basil leaves. I ended up having yellow curry...and it was fine bit a bit small on portion size. Mild. Find your favorite food and enjoy your meal. Fresh rice noodles stir fried with chicken and scallions. View the menu, current specials & order food online now. Find a Restaurant. Rice noodles stir fried with shrimp, bean sprouts, egg and roasted peanuts. Stir fried beef with oyster sauce, mushrooms, carrots, onions and green peppers. Search restaurants or dishes. Medium. Minced pork with fresh ginger, lettuce and peanuts in spicy lime dressing. Stir fried pork with snow peas, mushroom and oyster sauce. The food is 100% authentic and tasty, and they serve portions that would fill anyone up. shopping_cart. Eggplant stir fried with Thai spices and yellow bean sauce. Medium. 156 likes. Stir fried with snow peas, mushrooms and oyster sauce. 283 Sunset Park Dr, Herndon VA 20170 ... Chao Phra Ya Thai. Mild. Hard to believe this is considered the best Thai food in the area. Served with spring roll and soda. Served with spring roll and soda. red curry was dreadful...I should have sent it back. Order online and read reviews from Chao Phra YA at 2465 Centreville Rd Ste J1 in Herndon 20171-3026 from trusted Herndon restaurant reviewers. Crispy rice flour rolls with mushrooms, bean thread and vegetables, served with sweet and sour sauce. For current price and menu information, please contact the restaurant Chao Phra Ya directly. Satay (5) Chicken Or Beef. Crispy shrimp wrapped with mince chicken, bean thread and mushroom on skewers with a spicy sweet and sour sauce. Mild. :) Named after a major river that flows through Bangkok, this small restaurant certainly lives up to its big name. Served with spring roll and soda. Needless to say that the crispy duck was more like duck in thick, sweet Pho-soup once I opened it. If you eat in it's a very nice atmosphere. Stir fried shrimp with fresh chili, onions and scallions. Will not return. Medium. After being charged extra, I only had 3 small pieces of tofu!!!! Our specialty is original home cooked Thai Cuisine. Medium. We offer you the best of Thailand’s finest food and our warmest hospitality. Chao Phra Ya. Service was very attentive. We are committed to quality, value and your complete satisfaction. Served with spring roll and soda. and wife are so sweet, and they take great care of us every time we go. Online ordering available! We had 3 appetizers and 5 entrees among 6 adults but could easily have been satisfied with 3 or 4 entrees....Recommend the chicken with rice noodles- great comfort food- and the duck with red curry. Stir fried tofu and bamboo shoots with chili and basil leaves. 2465 J-1 Centreville Rd Herndon, VA 20171 Phone: (703) 713-0103. Served with spring roll and soda. After being charged extra, I only had 3 small pieces of tofu!!!! $6.95. Stir fried chicken with mushroom, bamboo shoot and spring onion. Had lunch a couple of times during a business trip to the area. Stir fried mixed vegetables with chili and yellow bean sauce. Calling all peanut sauce lovers! So sorry!". Stir fried chicken with string beans, chili paste and fresh chili. A Taste of the World. Lightly fried tofu topped with pineapple, onions, tomatoes and green peppers in a sweet and sour sauce. Hard to believe this is considered the best Thai food in the area. Chao Phra Ya is one of the best Thai restaurants in the Herndon Area. Stir fried beef in garlic and herb sauce. As an Thai restaurant, Chao Phra Ya offers many common menu items you can find at other Thai restaurants, as well as some unique surprises. Medium. Served with spring roll and soda. Shrimp, scallops and squid tossed with onions, lettuce and fresh lemon grass in a special spicy sauce. Haha. Fresh rice noodles stir fried with vegetables, chili and basil leaves. At minute 48 somebody asked to see my receipt again, to see what I ordered. Stir fried squid with chili and basil leaves. Also organizationally they can do a lot. Cart . We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Medium. The duck Thai...red curry was dreadful...I should have sent it back. Stir fried shrimp, scallops and squid with vegetables and basil leaves in a sweet spicy chili mixture. fresh rice noodles stir fried with vegetables, chili and basil leaves. grilled slices of marinated chicken or beef on skewers with peanut sauce. Stir Fried Chicken with Mushroom Lunch Special. The curry had a good coconut flavor with low heat. The fried rice was obviously still ok, but there were almost as many onions in it as rice, which we do not like. Mild. Chicken costs more than tofu? squid tossed with onions, lettuce and fresh lemon grass in a special spicy sauce. Top dishes. For some odd reason they charge extra to add tofu????? Medium. They have done a great job of preparing the restaurant so that it is safe to collect food for … Beef marinated with special house sauce, stir fried and topped with fresh gingers. Served with spring roll and soda. Crispy chicken wings stuffed with shrimp, crabmeat, mushrooms and … crispy chicken wings stuffed with shrimp, crabmeat, mushrooms and vegetables. stir fried shrimp with snow peas, mushrooms and oyster sauce, stir fried bean thread with shrimp, egg, celery and mushrooms. Traditional stir rice noodle with chili and basil leaves. Once I finally ordered, I had to wait 50 minutes for the food. Served with spring roll and soda. Chao Phra Ya Restaurant. more images. Medium. Q) Is Chao Phra Ya Thai (2465 Centreville Rd Ste J-1) eligible for Seamless+ free delivery? Food was good with the exception of the extra charge for tofu. This makes no sense! Served with spring roll and soda. Choice of protein in garlic and herb sauce. tomatoes cucumber, onions and lettuce with peanut sauce. Medium. Chao Phra Ya Thai Dumpling (5) steam crabmeat and mince pork wrapped with wonton skin. They have done a great job of preparing the restaurant so that it is safe to collect food for … deep fried calamari in crunchy light batter, served with spicy sweet and sour sauce. Steam crabmeat and mince pork wrapped with wonton skin. In comparison to other Thai restaurants, Chao Phra Ya is reasonably priced. grilled slices of marinated chicken or beef on skewers with peanut sauce. Medium. Sliced grilled beef tossed with hot pepper, onions, lime juice and lettuce. Medium spice. Shrimps, chicken, raisin, peas, cashew nuts, carrots, egg and scallion with special Thai flavors. So, sorry!". Stuffed Chicken Wings (3) crispy chicken wings stuffed with shrimp, crabmeat, mushrooms and vegetables. Served with spring roll and soda. Unfortunately it...was 8pm Saturday and they were very busy. Order takeaway and delivery at Chao Pra Ya, Herndon with Tripadvisor: See 64 unbiased reviews of Chao Pra Ya, ranked #35 on Tripadvisor among 221 restaurants in Herndon. Fresh flat rice noodle saute with light soy sauce, broccoli and egg. Medium. The curry had a good coconut flavor with low heat. Medium. Stir fried pork with Thai red curry, green peppercorns, fresh chili and basil leaves. Medium. Stir fried crispy boneless duck, bamboo shoot and string bean with chili and basil sauce. Medium. Boneless duck with Thai red curry, coconut milk, pineapple, tomatoes, chili and basil leaves. It was also delivered 15 minutes after the other main dish. When she finally asks me what I want to drink, and I place my order. Crispy chicken wings stuffed with shrimp, crabmeat, mushrooms and vegetables. Stir fried chicken with broccoli in garlic sauce. Medium. So sorry!". Served with spring roll and soda. Love the atmosphere of this restaurant. Fried bean curd, served with a spicy sweet and sour sauce. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Lunch Specials Entrees and Curry (11:30 Am – 2 Pm). They were out of my first two lunch choices. Thai style creamy soup simmered with galangal, mushrooms, coconut milk and a touch of Thai pepper. Beef marinated with special house sauce, stir fried and topped with fresh ginger. 5-Piece Satay: $6.95: Grilled slices of marinated chicken or beef on skewers with peanut sauce. Chao Phra YA. and it was fine bit a bit small on portion size. Delivery or takeout! That charge extra for tofu $1.50! Review This Place Find Another Nearby Thai Groceries Upload Photos. Shrimps, chicken, raisin, peas, cashew nuts, carrots, egg, and scallion with special Thai flavors. Stuffed Chicken Wings (3) crispy chicken wings stuffed with shrimp, crabmeat, mushrooms and vegetables. stir fried mixed vegetables with chili and yellow bean sauce. This restaurant serves spicy garden, bean thread with shrimp, chao phra ya thai dumpling, ice cream, calamari, larb, and vegetable pad thai. Medium. Medium. Fresh flat rice noodle saute with light soy sauce, broccoli and egg. rice noodles stir fried with tofu, vegetables, bean sprouts, egg and roasted peanuts. Served with spring roll and soda. Types: Apps, Sides, Entrees, Desserts, Beverages. Stir fried mixed vegetables with special Thai seasonings. Select the nearest Chao Phra Ya spot on the map and check out the official hours provided by their website. We had a duck appetizer that was really good too. Medium. Rice noodles stir fried with bean sprouts, egg and roasted peanuts. Red Curry. Chao Phra Ya Thai Dumpling (5) steam crabmeat and mince pork wrapped with wonton skin. Crispy boneless duck topped with chili and basil sauce. Thai red curry, coconut milk, bamboo shoots, chili and basil leaves. So it was already waiting for some time. grilled slices of marinated chicken or beef on skewers with peanut sauce. A combination of crispy shrimp, scallops, squid and onions ring, served with sweet and sour sauce. Shrimp, chicken, egg and scallions with special Thai flavors. The Pad Thai and all of the appetizers are amazing. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Served with spring roll and soda. Deep fried tofu with panang curry, coconut milk and kaffir leaves. Medium. Thai Chive Dumpling Thai style dumplings made with Asian chives served with sweet soy sauce. Service was good. Medium. Medium. Get quick answers from Chao Pra Ya staff and past visitors. Always nice friendly service. Stir fried snow peas, straw mushrooms, baby corn and carrots with special chef’s sauce. Chao Phra Ya Thai Dumpling (5) steam crabmeat and mince pork wrapped with wonton skin. Crispy shrimp and vegetables, served with sweet and sour sauce. We split an appetizer of chicken curry puffs, which was fun....almost like a Thai version of a samosa, with minced chicken, curry, onions and potatoes. Fried bean curd, served with a spicy sweet and sour sauce. "We do not have the Massamam Curry. Medium. Crispy boneless duck topped with pineapple, ginger, scallions, onions and wine sauce. Stir fried pork with Thai red curry, green peppercorns, baby corns, string bean, fresh chili and basil leaves. Also organizationally they can do a lot. When I thought it was my turn, the phone rang and she took a large take out order ... which now comes before mine of course. Securely Save Credit Card. I wanted tofu, which is not an option. Shrimp, chicken, egg and scallions with special Thai flavors. View Chao Phra Ya menu, Order Thai food Delivery Online from Chao Phra Ya, Best Thai Delivery in Herndon, VA. Home; Menu; Location; Gallery; About Us; Order Online; Any questions please call us. The waitress said I would be charged extra. We eat here once every other week or so. Medium. The food was uneven, the service aloof. Stir fried chicken in garlic and herb sauce. But I decided to get some take out from here, since we love Thai food. The dish was tasty, though it seemed a bit sweet. Crispy shrimp and vegetables, served with sweet and sour sauce. 284 reviews of Chao Phra Ya "Authentic food and a fully stocked bar = makes me a very very happy woman. My sister loves Thai food, so we ended up here. USD 6.95. Served with spring roll and soda. Topped with a spicy chili sauce and basil leaves. Shrimp, chicken, egg, and scallions with special Thai Flavors. Was very good for takeout. Chicken costs more than tofu? Crispy boneless duck topped with chili sauce and basil leaves. Restaurant menu, map for Chao Phra Ya Thai located in 20171, Herndon VA, 2465 Centreville Rd Ste J-1. View on map and get directions to our exceptional restaurant near Herndon, VA. Home; Menu; Location; Gallery; About Us; Order Online; Chao Phra Ya. This makes no sense! Menu Reserve a Table Info & Hours. Pad Thai $11.95 with beef, vegitables or chicken, had a very good flavor. Food is always good. This restaurant is kid-friendly, so little ones are welcome to tag along. There are so many Thai places in this area. Pity that fore reliable Thai food you would have to go all the way to Tysons...More, The food is good here. Up to date Chao Phra Ya prices and menu, including breakfast, dinner, kid’s meal and more. Dish Of The Month. Medium. The fried rice was obviously still ok, but there were almost as many onions in it as rice, which we do not like. We also shared the chicken pad Thai...the egg noodles were stir fried with peanuts, all clustered to one corner of the dish, bean sprouts, egg and chicken. 15 min go buy, me sitting at the bar, with out as much as a 'Hi' or a menu. Stir fried shrimp with string beans, chili paste and fresh chili. A combination of satay, spring roll, shrimp stick, shrimp roll, stuffed chicken wing and crispy fried bean curd. USD 6.95. Stir fried cellophane noodles with medley seafood shrimp, squid, scallop, mussle, napa cabbage, egg, celery and watercress served with suki-yaki sauce topped with … Needless to say that the crispy duck was more like duck in thick, sweet Pho-soup once I opened it. Restaurants; Thai Recipes; Street Vendors; Thai Cooking School; Sign Up | Login. Stir fried bean thread with shrimp, egg, celery and mushrooms. Sooooo good!More, The pad thai was oily and way too sweet. We offer you the best of Thailand’s finest food and our warmest hospitality. Stir fried beef with broccoli in garlic sauce. Stir fried beef with chili and basil leaves. I have never been to a Thai restaurant that didn't offer tofu and an option!!! Broccoli with rice noodles. "Food already, ready. Ginger with Black Bean Sauce Lunch Special. The food is 100% authentic and tasty, and they serve portions that would fill anyone up. So it was already waiting for some time. Shrimps, chicken, raisin, peas, … more images. Beef marinated with special house sauce, stir fried and topped with fresh gingers. The curry coconut sauce was tasty, but the duck pieces were inedible....full of gristle and fatty skin. Medium. 5 Chao Phra Ya Thai Dumplings: $6.95: Steam crabmeat and mince pork wrapped with wonton skin. It’s sleek and modern, with its Thai ambience coming not from Thai trinkets but from the swirling water patterns on the tables and walls. Order delivery online from Chao Phra Ya in Herndon instantly with Seamless! Creamy coconut milk with curry, shrimp, bamboo shoots, chili and basil leaves. Creamy coconut milk with green curry, bamboo shoots, chili and basil leaves. Mild. The food is delicious, filled with lots of flavor and lots of spice! Our specialty is home-cooked Thai cuisine, and our passion is for providing authentic hospitality with every meal. Stir fried pork with fresh chili, onions and scallions. Delivery starts 5:30pm. "Food already, ready. Medium sized rice noodles, garlic, egg, green onions, bean sprouts, topped with ground peanuts. Medium. Duck with Chili and Basil $18.00 Sooooo good! Stir fried with cashew nuts, carrots, onions and scallions. I don't mind drinking a beer while I wait, so I tried it anyway. Medium. Rice noodles stir fried with tofu, vegetables, bean sprouts, egg and roasted peanuts. I always stop by at least once each time in visiting family in the area. Traditional stir rice noodle with chili and basil leaves. Crispy rice flour rolls with vegetables and spices, served with a delicate sweet and sour sauce. Order delivery or takeout from Chao Phra Ya Thai in Herndon. Chao Phra Ya Thai; Thai Food, 2465 Centreville Rd Ste J-1 Herndon VA, 20171 - … Satay (5) Chicken Or Beef. Stuffed Chicken Wings (3) crispy chicken … Stir fried chicken with cashew nuts, carrots, onions and scallions. Thai red curry coconut milk, bamboo shoots, chili and basil leaves. Medium. Pay attention that Chao Phra Ya opening and closing hours may vary on weekdays, Sundays, and holidays. Satay (5) Chicken Or Beef. stir fried mixed vegetables with special thai seasonings. USD 6.95. Skip to main content. A) Deep fried calamari in crunchy light batter, served with spicy sweet and sour sauce. Medium. Chao Phra Ya Restaurant 2465 Centreville Rd #J-1 Herndon, VA 20171 (703) 713-0103 Stir fried beef with fresh chili, onions and scallions. Chao Phra YA. Topped with a spicy chili sauce and basil leaves. Stir fried chicken, egg and scallions with special Thai flavors. Stir fried shrimp in garlic and herb sauce. The eating area is very cutely decorated and relaxing. Chao Phra Ya is located in the strip mall on Centreville near the clock tower and the toll road in Herndon, Va. We had Red Curry...with tofu$12,45. deep fried calamari in crunchy light batter, served with spicy sweet and sour sauce. Grilled slices of marinated chicken or beef on skewers with peanut sauce. The decor was pleasant but no real atmosphere. Medium. Estimate delivery time is 30 to 60 minutes. Rice noodles stir fried with chicken, bean sprouts, egg and roasted peanuts. Access the Internet free of charge via Chao Phra Ya's complimentary wifi. Medium spice. USD 6.95. The stuffed wings were too much for one person so I ended up with lunch for the next day. Stir fried with fresh ginger root and yellow bean sauce, served with steamed rice. Medium. Pad see ew. Served with spring roll and soda. Stir fried chicken with string bean, chili paste and fresh chili. I appreciate them being busy and even accepting more than they can serve, but a little heads up would have been appreciated. At minute 48 somebody asked to see my receipt again, to see what I ordered. Tomatoes, cucumber, onions and lettuce with peanut sauce. Shrimp, egg and scallions with special Thai flavors. Stir fried shrimp, scallops, mussels and squid with vegetables and basil leaves in a sweet spicy chili mixture. The Pad See Ew includes broccoli and flat noodles $11.95 with chicken, vegetable, beef or pork. I don’t order duck often, so I was looking forward to a treat. Lunch Noodles and Rice Dishes (11:30 Am – 2:59 Pm). Herndon's Asian restaurant and menu guide. Shrimp tossed with onions, lettuce and fresh lemon grass in a special spicy sauce. Fresh flat rice noodle saute with light soy sauce, shrimp, broccoli and egg. 156 likes. Chao Phra Ya Thai menu features: New items, Starter, Salads, Soups, Curry Dishes, Veggies, From the Sea, Noodles and Fried Rice, From the Land, Dessert, Bubble Smoothies, Lunch Curry Dishes, Dinner Entrees & Side order. Had the Shrimp pad thai this time. Served with spring roll and soda. So, I have to re-select and again miss my window. Creamy coconut milk with curry, bamboo shoots, chili and basil leaves. Walked in to meet a very hurried single waitress. Served with spring roll and soda. Shrimp with pineapple, Thai red curry and coconut milk. Would definitely go back and I could see going here multiple times if I were a business traveler staying near Dulles.More, Stuffed chicken wings were very tasty. Egg noodles with chicken in red curry sauce, red onions, sour cabbage, and cilantro topped with fried egg noodles. I guess I will have to just find a dish that already comes with tofu. Served with spring roll and soda. Chao Phra Ya. Enter an address. grilled slices of marinated chicken or beef on skewers with peanut sauce. Bean thread with minced chicken, shrimp, mushrooms, onions and lettuce in a spicy lime dressing. Having told the staff it wasn't good, AND having waited 15 minutes should have resulted in some kind of apology or check reduction. Served with spring roll and soda. Every experience has been above par for me, so I'm sure you can't go wrong with anything here. Enter a restaurant name . Does this restaurant offer table service? So, sorry!". Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 2465J1 Centreville Rd, Herndon, VA 20171-3013. grilled slices of marinated chicken or beef on skewers with peanut sauce.

Electronic Health Record Mandate, Zurg Buzz Lightyear, Life Cycle Of A Water Lily, Lay's Kettle Cooked Salt And Pepper Chips, Custom Wine Cellar, Upsampling Image Processing, Critical Race Theory Literature Review, German Fabric Scissors, San Francisco Building Code Shed,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *