Also recommended for stretch woven materials, which are woven fabrics that have a little lycra added. Remember that Sandra Betzina recommends the Stretch needle for sweatshirt fleece. $5.95 $ 5. Jersey needles are even more rounded than stretch needles, and are more indicated for knits than for stretch wovens. In fact, I see them often at Joann and I have some in my stash too. When I finally succeeded stitching something, it’s a hot mess. Awesome and very informative. This combo needs to be tested because that’s what I did on my Paulina Top (when I sewed the binding, one layer of the binding is stitched to one layer of the sweatshirt fleece first). I used to sew costumes for a dance school. HA 1sp Needle Equivalent. Thanks to Michael S. Kendal for the detail info on older, vintage machines. For the Stretch needle one, I can’t even see the distinct stitches. Another tidbit on my industrial Singer 16-88 it takes an older needle but I can replace that needle (without the shank) with a newer needle with shank and get closer to the hook. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. I have found that stretch needles are helpful for sewing very stretchy materials such as elastic. Use this needle as long as there are stitches visible partially outside of your project to achieve a neat and clean appearance. So if you’re using lycra/spandex, I would go with the stretch needle. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. That’s a pretty basic test. Ball Point Needles are specially designed for knit fabrics, jerseys and interlocks. As a first step, remember this: new project, new needle! 49. The offending fabrics – slinky knit and sweater fleece. I am facing the same question right now and thanks to your post I can take a decision. Quilting Point Needle. .. Hi Sheila, I had a Singer 99 and there was skip stitch problem, but then I realized the thread that I used was a bit too thick for the hole in the needle. Stretch; Flexible needles are designed for fine and light knitting. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. The good ole’ narrow zig zag seems to work well on my older machines or if I’m sewing through many layers of knit fabric. The medium ball point … 2 modern, and 2 sergers. She recommends using the Stretch needle for many fabrics: alpaca, cashmere, eyelash, faux leather, faux suede, glitter, double knit, sweater knit, lace, slinky knit, sweatshirting, velour, wetsuit, and even jersey, matte rayon jersey and wool jersey. If you are unsure on what to pick, check the needle company website for guides on picking the right needle. They make a huge difference. (toilet paper) every time. Ball point needles are best suited to knit fabrics. AU$ 8.07. That sounds like what Schmetz said on its collateral. Contact I kept having problems with skipped stitches when trying to sew elastic on cotton spandex with a ballpoint needle. They make a huge difference. Rotary hooks have tighter tolerances and can handle stretchy thin threads better (but also medium). They both have a rounded tip, as opposed to a regular ‘sharp point’ needle. Just like you, I used a larger size needle and that solved the problem. 50. Give us a … So for the sake of pursuing the truth, I have no choice but to do my own experiment. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. However, the ballpoint is slightly more round, so it may work for looser fabrics. Clear as mud? Applications: Medium to coarse denim materials; Coarse knitwear; Manufacture of corsetry . Home › Essential Add-ons › 5 x Stretch (Ball Point) Needles. From shop AlenaMokhan. The description is frankly pretty slim. I used the Jersey needle. Ballpoint needles work with a variety of fabric. Which is why it is always a good idea to test on scraps first. But I am not able to tell you the effect of a needle with a reduced flattening and a black oxide surface. What is the value of the Jersey needle? I think you are spot on that in the end the best bet is to test the combination of the fabric you intend to use, the needles you have on hand, the stitch itself, and even the thread or machine. Ballpoint needles have an even more rounded tip designed to avoid breaking fibers in knits and fabrics with spandex. Its most frequent application is its use in the sewing of knit fabrics. Great experiment! So “Jersey” and “Ball Point” are synonymous. The needle has to take thread down to the bobbin to create a stitch. 5. However, I will go with whatever gives me to least trouble and produces the best stitches (or more tolerable stitches). You saved me a ton of time from trying to pull together same info. Organ 10 Super Stretch Sewing Machine Needles 75-90 HAxSP. STRETCH HA x 1 SP medium ball point needle for low gauge fabrics This needle is suitable for sewing simplex, latex, Lycra, sportswear fabrics and general elastics. All done on my 1914 Singer machine. I’m about to jump into making my 1st swimsuit and had some questions about that. I just found your blog via PatternReview and thought that I’d post a copy of what a wrote there regarding Jersey v Stretch needles. I did not do the binding this time because…. 48 £4.76 £4.76. And I am pretty diligent about changing my needles for different projects. Universal needles can be used with woven or knit fabric. Jersey/Ball Point; Microtex; Quilting; Stretch; Topstitch; Universal; Household Needles - NonStick; Household Needles - Bulk. The only mention of using the Jersey needle is for knits and Lycra, but with the option of using the Stretch needle too. That contradicted what I understood to be the difference between those needle types and it contradicts the info you pulled from Schmetz. Janome Horizon 7700QCP / MC9900 Needle Threader. I use Gutermann 100% polyester thread with both needles; however, for the sake of clarity, I use white with the Jersey needle and dark green with the Stretch needle. I was going to use this Singer 185K. When I switched to a stretch needle, I didn’t get anymore skipped stitches. Highlights: Best needle for stone- and sand-washed denim grades (particularly in thick needle sizes) Best needle for the manufacture of corsetry (particularly in thin needle sizes) 6. If you machine is timed so that the hook is very close to the scarf then you will catch the thread more easily/often likely on the stretch fabrics (with a rotary hook). Bottom line, it was definitely the needles. I believe any factor could change the results. Of course nothing beats a good ole chain stitch on stretchy stuff and even more so a 2 needle/3 thread cover stitch. I can’t even choose; it’s like to choose between getting hit by a train and eaten by a bear. Rotary hooks are over 100 years old also My White rotary hook machine can sew a perfect straight line in two layers of T.P. I tested it with a universal needle and no problems….so sometimes, when I am having trouble with stretch needles, I go back and try a universal…sometimes to good effect. They save time and frustration. Why does that area need more space? And I ran everything from old Quiana (sp) fabric I picked up in a thrift store to her heavier weight knit she was using for a cosplay outfit. Many sewing machines have built in stretch stitches that work well with knits. Jersey (Ball Point) Size: 70/10, 80/12 or 90/14 Feature: Medium ball point. All Rights Reserved. Write a review. Oh, by the way, Schmetz uses the term “Jersey” in this collateral, but they used to (or still) call the same needle “Ball Point”. I did use a walking foot on my “modern” machines, but not on the vintage sewing machine (since I don’t own one). Needles can be inserted into your sewing machine different ways. My conclusion: with stretchy knit there is no way around using stabilizer if you want good seams. So let’s stop that question before we move on, OK? I remember reading about the Stretch needle not working with older sewing machines. I was looking forward to some insight on the stretch needles as sewing elastic bands is messy because the jersey needle pokes the elastic through that sometimes catches on the bobbin case. To be faster this time, I decide to stitch on the sweatshirt fleet and on the sweatshirt fleece/stretch knit combo at the same time. So if you’re using lycra/spandex, I would go with the stretch needle. So ultimately, I don’t have an answer. Schmetz Ball Point Jersey Machine Needles-Size 14/90 5/Pkg 4.8 out of 5 stars 71. £5.50 £ 5. I thought that would only be the result of a problematic feed dog (not moving the fabric), but lo and behold, somehow it makes a difference in this case. I ended up using a Larger needle.. size 16 ball point and Coats and Clark thread.. End of problem.. Customer Reviews. Privacy Policy Part of finding the best needle for sewing on a particular knit fabric also involves experimenting with stitch length and stitch type. Suz, that’s a good point. Terms and Conditions. I’m a writer, craft addict, and former professional seamstress/fashion designer. It’s $6.99 for a package of five on Joann when it’s not on sale, compared to $4.49 for the Jersey needles. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Schmetz Stretch Ball Point Needles 130/705 HS - Sizes 75/11, 90/14 (5pcs/pack) - Home Sewing Machine Needles 15x1 AlenaMokhan. Euro-Notions Twin Stretch Machine Needle, 4/75-Inch 4.7 out of 5 stars 203. Beautiful review, I have never known the difference either, but now that I read your blog, I have noticed that in fact in the swimsuit fabrics when you zigzag occasionally jumps a stitch and apparently I use the jersey needle . It’s a skip stitch galore for both needles. I understand the needle is different- the eye, the ball point, and the scarf, but why? Thanks so much for sharing it. I do it for the love of sewing and making high-quality garments that I am proud to wear. Configuration: Both have rounded points that penetrate between fabric threads rather than pierce them. The proof is in the pudding . difference between ballpoint needle and stretch needle, Softcup – Live Life Without Interruptions. FREE Delivery. But as a fact checker, I looked up the info, and found that is actually untrue. I found the explanation on Schmetz’s site utterly unsatisfying: The Stretch needle: “With medium ball point; special eye and scarf area prevent skip stitches especially in highly elastic materials. These cookies do not store any personal information. It’s a tie. 100% (2) 0% (0) 0% (0) 0% (0) 0% (0) V . £7.49 £ 7. I did not even know about the existence of the stretch needle, but I will try to find it and do the test. Stretchy fabric drags and pulls on the needle and thread making it hard to pull the thread deep enough to make a stitch. Euro-Notions Ball Point Machine Needles (Two Each Size 10 and 12, One Size 14) - 5 per Package. 5-50pcs Schmetz Topstitch Needles 130 N - Home Sewing Machine Needles 15x1 (5pcs/pack) - Sizes 90/14, 100/16 AlenaMokhan $ 9.99 FREE shipping Schmetz Jeans Denim Needles 130/705 HJ - Sizes 90/14, 100/16, 110/18 (5pcs/pack) - Home Sewing Machine Needles … The Jersey needle one even has a skip stitch. Is it a failed experiment? For a plethora of possible suggestions and solutions, I suggest you post your experiment on http://patternreview.com. $10.92. I feel that this is still a tie. I have over 100 ball point needles in my stash and hopefully, I’ll be able to use them one day, but its nothing but stretch needles and stablizers from now on. The tighter knits seem to like the smaller blade (smaller sized) Stretch needles (sized 65, 75, 90) v the Jersey needles (70, 80, 90, 100). Is there even a difference? As I understand the scarf is larger that allows someone to have consistent stitches. Going through _two_ layers of the same fabric improved the results, again with no clear winner. Thank you for this! SUPER STRETCH, BALL POINT NEEDLES - HAx1SP, 15x1SP - size 90/14.. OVERLOCKERS AND SEWING MACHINES.. OVERLOCKERS:: JANOME, 203, 303, 134D to 634D, Combi 6, 10 and 6DX BROTHER, 900 to 934D, PC950, PC1050, PL1500, and PL2000 TOYOTA, 6300 and 6600 BABY LOCK, BLE1, BL1/SX, BL300 JUKI LOCK, MO-303 PFAFF 783 to 788, 797, 4860, 4870 HUSQVARNA 560ED, 560EDT SEWING … Even though there’s no skip stitches for either of them, the Jersey needle one looks better to me. Having the right needle to suite your sewing needs can have a big impact on how your project turns out. I had skip stitches all over the place, and had to rip it out multiple times. So when that same person said that the Stretch needle is not compatible with older sewing machines. “I want skip stitches!” Said no one ever. Test with both needles (or even other types) on the fabric before proceeding. 50. 5 out of 5 stars (2,042) 2,042 reviews. If you use one and notice skipped stitches, swap it out for the other and see if it works better. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. Why wouldn’t we just use Stretch all the time? I tried using a ball point needle with ITY material and slinky stretch material and it will only sew in a straight line. My impression is that the Stretch needle is used to sew seriously stretchy fabric such as bathing suit or dance wear, but the Jersey needle is used for the “regular” knit, such as jersey and interlock. It has to be old enough. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Itch To Stitch © 2020. Needle pack for all Singer machines. Thank you for taking the time to do this comparison. $8.50. Sometimes, needles are inserted where the eye of the needle is facing forwards, a… However, there’s no skip stitches on either on them. Affiliate Program Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . The rounded tip helps the needle enter the structure of the fabric without damaging the fibers. Thanks for all the details and digging. Ultimately I did get the Stretch needle and the Jersey needle for this experiment. 95. The rounded tip seperates the fibers to prevent laddering or running. Sewing machine needles are not meant to be used for sewing over and over again, and this can cause skipped stitchesand uneven stitches. $6.66. Bottom line, it was definitely the needles. A ballpoint needle, sometimes spelled ball-point, is a needle designed for work with a sewing machine. There are a large number of sewing machine needles for a variety of purposes, here is a quick bit about Ball Point or Jersey Needles. Chrome; Household; NonStick; Household Needles - Loose Packs; Spring Needles ; Industrial Needles - Stock; Industrial Needles - Special Order; SCHMETZ Scissors; Grabbit® Sewing Tools. The person said that because the Stretch needle has a longer and wider eye, that’s why it can catch the thread better, and hence it produce fewer skip stitches. I also looked up in my trusty fabric book, More Fabric Savvy by Sandra Betzina (affiliate link). Don’t know why, but that has been my experience. http://bit.ly/UWPcxC Janome HA 15X1SP Ballpoint Needles Size 90. Thanks very much for your systematic tests. The horror! Microtex needles. It has a rounded tip that allows the needle to thread through closely woven fabric without cutting the threads of the fabric. Very helpful article. 6. Don’t use the Stretch nor Jersey needle on the vintage machine. Thanks for doing this experiment and sharing! Quantity. Unlike a sharp-pointed sewing needle, a ballpoint needle pushes between the yarns of the fabric. A ballpoint needle is designed for knitting and stretch fabrics. Stretch needle vs ball point needle. This one is 100 years old. I tend to use them interchangeably, but the stretch needles do have some benefits for the extra stretchy fabrics like lycra/spandex. There’s nothing to write home about for either lines of stitches. It’s not going to break my bank, but it’s a significant difference in terms of percentage. The only machine I have that does a good job with a STRAuGHT stich when sewing with knits is my Pfaff, which has a built-in walking foot. Extremely interesting information. But a stretch needle also allows for a longer thread loop, which is supposed to prevent skipping stitches. Many times this type of needle will be fine, however I have had many bad experiences with sharp needle embroidery. (Stretch-needle point is slightly less rounded than ballpoint.) Also it works well when quilting with polyester thread. Ball point needles. Nothing earth-shaking. Only 10 left in stock - order soon. With four layers of stretchy knit sandwiching the sweatshirt fleece, the stitches are uneven. Most of the time, I use ball point or jersey needle when I’m sewing knits (interlock, stretchy fleece or lycra but mostly lycra) it works well, no problems at all. Both are supposed to be used when sewing knit type of fabric. My first response was, Stretch needle sounds pretty magical. 5 per package. Customers who bought this item also bought . Now how that translates to fewer skip stitches, it doesn’t say. A Failed Experiment, or Is It? The one thing that made a tremendous difference was adding a stabilizer (tear away or thick water soluble, doesn’t matter). Ball point and stretch needles are now both widely available. Ball Point needles (a/k/a Jersey) £4.48 £ 4. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Ballpoint needles do not form as straight stitching as sharp needles. And when in doubt, take a scrap of the fabric you’ll be using for a project and test out the stitches with various needles to see what gets the best result. What is the value of Jersey needle’s existence? The pointed tip of a ballpoint needle is round instead of sharp. I did not believe the results, so I re-threaded, reinstalled the needles, and even re-sewed using my woven and universal needle (that one was perfect as before). I guess it depends on your personal preference, both stretch and ball point are awesome needles! But I didn’t have any on hand, and it’s not so easy to get it where I live. Ballpoint needles are large — they range from 9 to 16, the largest and the most rounded of them all. Best regards, Mike. It probably is, but to be very sure, I ditched the cute thing and went for an older machine. I flipped through every page and searched for the mention of the Stretch or Jersey needle (it tells you what type and size of needle you should use for each type of fabric). I agree that the information provided by some of these companies about their needles was not adequate. It is very helpful. I think both are decent. I have always used the Jersey needles for fabrics that are not as tightly knit due to the size and kind of fibre of the individual threads they are knit from, i.e. Oscillating hooks usually have looser tolerances and can handle heavier threads. The 99k is an oscillating hook. || Stretch Needle vs Jersey Needle, download a list of the sewing machine needles information, Pattern Releases: Zamora Blouse, Salamanca Jacket, Hepburn Turtleneck and Seville Skirt. Other people were having trouble getting nice stitches on this fabric. So that person who claimed the older machines don’t work with the Stretch needle was correct. Here’s chronicle of the sew-off. New Ruffle Bustle Skirt Pattern in the Shop. I dusted off some spider webs and luckily it works well (because I serviced it before I put it away). £9.99 £ 9. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Both types have a rounded end compared to a universal needle, which prevents snags or runs in the knit fabric. 4.8 out of 5 stars 196. Now, with shiny fabric like nylon lycra or swimwear, I use stretch needle. Only 13 left in stock. With a shorter and narrower eye, you are more tightly controlling the position of the thread on the needle making it more likely that thread will be deep enough in the bobbin to make a stitch. The right one is Jersey needle. Maybe I should have followed Sandra Betzina’s advice and used the Stretch needle. I am almost certain that the super stretch knit caused the problem, since sweatshirt fleece is supposed to be easy to handle. If you are sewing a lot of Lycra fabrics (swimwear, activewear etc) I recommend using a ballpoint needle optimized for those fabrics (often labelled something like “stretch” or “super stretch”). I was a little skeptical. I’d only ever heard of “ball point” needles. So if you’re using lycra/spandex, I would go with the stretch needle. This was a fantastic blog article! All that being said, always test on a long (12-18 inch) double layer strip of fabric, as well as through up to 6 layers of your fabric before making a final decision. Get it as soon as Fri, Dec 4. Schmetz #1713 Stretch Needles, size 90/14. So, I have to wonder if this affected your experiment. $5.88 ... Ball point needles penetrate between the fibers of the fabric not through the fibers like a sharp needle. I prefer stretch needles. The non-straight stitching is more apt to stretch with the fabric. The left one, which is sewn with the Stretch needle is significantly better looking than the right one, which is sewn with the Jersey needle. 4.7 out of 5 stars 22. I never have problems with skipped or erratic stitches on my old machines when using the jersey needles. Sharp Needle vs Ballpoint Needle Sharp vs Ballpoint A sharp needle is a needle with sharp edges. Get it Tuesday, Nov 17. Usually when I encounter difficulty, I would use a stabilizer to improve the result, but for the tests, I don’t want the stabilizer to mask any issue. Hi, I'm Lex! In Stock Now. This is not gospel; it is just my personal experience. This will be my 3rd or 4th attempt on working with lycra. Even though they look equally bad, I actually had a much worse time using the Stitch needle. But wait, there’s more. The Jersey Need won this round. Now knowing there are/can be definite differences in machine and needle dimensions/tolerances makes sense. Ballpoint Needle vs. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. I have spent some time too trying to understand the difference and why we need the stretch needle in the first place. I was having lots of skipped stitches on a stretch knit using my two coverstitch machines. I only sew on vintage and antique machines and I regularly make clothes for my family with knit fabrics and using the Schmetz jersey/ball point needles. For highly elastic synthetic knitwear, such as swimwear and many spandex or lycra products. REMARKS: This needle has following countermeasures against the main troubles, when sewing knitwear. This Schmetz Stretch sewing machine needle is specially designed to prevent skipped stitches on knit highly elastic knit fabric. Schmetz 1722 Stretch Needles, 130/705 H-S 75/11, 5 per pack (2 Pack) 4.8 out of 5 stars 480. Thank you for this experimentation and post! Size 10/70. Ballpoint and stretch needles. 2. I use the Schmetz brand size 90/14 for both types of needles (130/705 H-S is the Stretch needle, and 130/705 H SUK is the Jersey needle). Switch to a ball point needle (Style 2045) which is specifically designed for sewing stretch fabrics. Only 4 left in stock. I read on another blog that this was how she solved the problem. The aforementioned person’s claim made more sense, but unfortunately not correct. Quick Tip: What’s the difference between a ballpoint needle and a stretch needle? Fabric Use: Knits & some stretch fabrics. They are usually labelled overlock, stretch or jersey needles. And when in doubt, take a scrap of the fabric you’ll be using for a project and test out the stitches with various needles … 50 ORGAN Ball Point Flat Shank 15X1 HAX1 Home Sewing Machine Needles - Size 75/11BP . Now to the suspected culprit, the very stretch knit on a single layer. Popping sound while you are sewing: This is a good indication that the needle is bent or damaged. When you begin a new project, you should always switch your needle to a brand new one. I will probably pick up the stretch needles and give it a go with them. Schmetz 1714C Ball Point Jersey Machine Needles, Size 80/12, 5-Pack 4.7 out of 5 stars 164. The point of a universal needle is sharp yet also slightly rounded, giving it the characteristics of a sharp and a ballpoint needle. cotton, wool, rayon, silk, polyester with a wee bit of lycra/spandex. You can download a list of the sewing machine needles information too. And when in doubt, take a scrap of the fabric you’ll be using for a project and test out the stitches with various needles to see what gets the best result. Thanks for the insight! Now that’s supposed to be the end of the test, and no clear winner surfaced. V.C. Stretch Needle. It didn’t seem to make a difference in the holes(I was worried they would be too big) in the knit fabric. The Stretch needle won this round. I’ve been using both types of needles. Both have rounded tips that work their way through the fabric fibers instead of the traditional method of piercing through. Both of them are Ugly with a capital U. I keep an assortment of needles on hand for sewing with knits: But a stretch needle also allows for a longer thread loop, which is supposed to prevent skipping stitches. Remove and discard the old needle. The thread broke constantly. When I looked around online, I can’t find much information about the difference between the Stretch and Jersey machine sewing needles. Another tip as to which needle to use is the blade diameter of the needle (needle size). If you are needing to sew a jersey fabric, then you may want to use a ballpoint needle. The answer is yes. 4.3 out of 5 stars 30. Even with multiple layers or with transparent elastic, it works beautifully. The needle cuts a tiny hole in the fabric to put the thread into the garment. That machine has such tight tolerances in the bobbin/hook that it literally warms up with a weak motor driving it. 49. Everywhere I read, the source of information seems to originate from Schmetz’s website. Hello, No mention if your “modern” machine (sewing machine basics have not changed since the 1800’s) is a rotary hook or an oscillating hook. 4.9 out of 5 stars 14. £5.50 £ 5. Again, you did a great job putting this experiment together. While it is a wise move to follow what your owner’s manual recommends, you do have a little leeway when it comes to using your favorite brand. Thank you for the interesting article, but please don’t continue that myth that one shouldn’t use jersey/ball point needles in vintage machines! So I decided to do a test on regular material and my stitches were perfect. those made with a lot of lycra, spandex or elastane for example. FREE Delivery. Try a 65-75 size for stitching a couple layers of fabric and up size to the 90-100 when going through more layers (crossing multiple seams) so you do not end up breaking your needles. Is it old enough? I have sewn for 50+ years, but not to the extent many of you have, so when I heard the term “Jersey” needles, I was baffled. $6.99. One lycra had holographic metallic spots on it. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. I hold many variables constant, so I can have an apple-to-apple comparison: I’d like to note that this is my result with my sewing machines, so it’s not to say that you will have the exact same results. So happy I found this site as the info isn’t just another company trying to sell something, but the info came from real time sewers. The needle is designed to penetrate the fabric by cutting the fibers. ADD TO CART. Other options New from $4.81. I am not sure. Ballpoint Sewing Needles. I was just watching a Craftsy class by Sandra Betzina and she said “don’t be lured by jersey needles, always use stretch” because jersey needles are only for swimwear and extremely elastic fabrics. Uses: Ballpoint needle for heavier, looser sweater knits; stretch needle for highly elastic fabrics, like Spandex, or Lycra. Thank you so much for doing this systematic test and providing the results in an easy to understand format. Universal needles FF Elaine 3 Pcs Twin Stretch Machine Needle Double Twin Needles Pins (3 Size Mixed 2.0/90 3.0/90 4.0/90) and 9 Groove Pintuck Presser Foot Sewing Machine Accessories 4.4 out of 5 stars 190. So I decided to do a test on regular material and my stitches were perfect. I am not expert in sewing needles – I know the basics of using a universal for woven, Leather for leather, Jeans for jeans, etc. Replace it with a new one that is appropriate for the type and weight of fabric. For elastic materials and highly elastic knitwear.”, The Jersey Needle: “With medium ball point, for knitted fabrics.”.

Agile Vs Lean Vs Scrum, Orian Rugs My Texas House, Awesome God Chords Maverick City, Geranium Oxonianum 'wageningen, Dao Tree Uses, Airbnb Legal Challenges, Lady Capulet Quotes, Linguistics Reading List Oxford,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *