Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for AKASO V50 Elite 4K60fps Touch Screen WiFi Action Camera Voice Control EIS Web Camera 131 feet Waterproof Camera Adjustable View Angle 8X Zoom Remote Control Sports Camera with Helmet Accessories Kit at Amazon.com. Your email address will not be published. Welcome to your AKASO V50 Elite. We also had a few failures when trying to connect a smartphone to the camera via WiFi to use the app, which can be used to remotely control the Akaso V50 Elite. As for images, the Akaso V50 Elite can capture 20MP images. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. I think the range of functions is great and the menu layout is quite intuitive, but the OS felt a bit sluggish at times. Comes with a waterproof case, two batteries, and numerous mounts, Touchscreen and app can be laggy at times. Sure, some will find voice control useful. Akaso is a company that’s committed to offering high quality action cameras, but without the steep price tag. Being the action camera that it is, the Akaso V50 Pro is pretty mini. Night-lapse 6. What I love most about the remote is how it’s so easy to toggle between photo and video. It deals in a number of resolutions; 4K/60fps, 4K/30fps, 2.7K/60fps, 2.7K/30fps, 1080p/120fps and 720p/240fps video. Biking on a rough trail and want to capture a video? So far we’ve been a little negative about the Akaso V50 Elite, but at its core, this action camera captures good 4K video. Secondly, the touchscreen. While the app is useful, it could do with some improvements — but more on that later. MICROSD CARDS Use brand name memory cards that meet these requirements: • MicroSD, microSDHC, or microSDXC • UHS-3 rating only • Capacity up to 64GB Note: 1. For the casual user or someone dipping into the waters of action cameras, the Akaso V50 Elite is a solid buy. There is, of course, something risky about aping the features of a rival product, and that’s replicating a meaningless feature. You can then use the app or remote to take photos and videos. That said, this format does take up more space and you may find the camera heating up a bit (especially if it’s in the waterproof case) or the video freezing while recording. In this article, I take on the V50 Elite and find out whether it is indeed worth the money. The video resolutions of the AKASO V50 Pro SE are the following: 4K a 60fps; 2.7K a 60fps; 1080P FHD a 120fps/ 60fps/30fps 720P HD a 240fps/ 120fps/60fps/30fps ) Should you buy it? That said, for me, these niggling bits of the user experience don’t take away from the good quality of the camera itself. This is a sample clip shot with the Akaso V50 Elite at 4K 60fps handheld. More field of view options 2. Higher ISO settings 4. The Akaso V50 Elite has a built-in 1/4-inch tripod socket, which is a very useful thing to have. There’s also a wind reduction function, although this can compromise the audio quality if you enable it. If your phone is not handy, you can also use the remote control to take photos and videos. The top holds the shutter. There’s also a bulky plastic case that has to be strapped to the Akaso V50 Elite to take it 131 ft/40m underwater (something the GoPro can do without a case). Check out our top picks! The Akaso V50x is a real 4K action cam with stabilisation at 4K and costs under $100. Yes, you do get the option to scan a QR code to download the full manual (but how many of us actually do it?). When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. It's in the top 3 bestselling action cameras and has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Akaso V50 Elite or Polaroid XS100. What left me disappointed with the Akaso V50 Elite is some parts of the user experience. We’ll go with “average”. Digital Camera World is supported by its audience. My personal favorite is the 4K/30FPS which gets you a great video resolution, decent stabilization, and lots of details and vibrant colors. Or, worse, keeping it for years for no reason. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It captures 20MP still images, both in JPEG and RAW, and the results are excellent in good light with bags of detail, colour, and contrast. Firstly, I think their Quick Reference Guide can be improved to give users a better summary of the functions of the camera. An accessory-laden, but underpowered 4K 60fps action cam. © While I am fairly active person who enjoys hikes and rock climbing, I felt that while having a GoPro would be super cool, I would only sometimes use it in the capacity it’s meant to be used. Video Quality: Be able to record videos in HD with a video resolution of 4K / 60fps, 4K / 30fps, 2.7K / 60fps, 2.7K / 30fps, 1080p / 120fps and 720p / 240fps. AKASO Outdoor Sports Action Camera Accessories Kit 14 in 1 for AKASO EK7000/ EK7000 Plus/ EK7000 Pro/Brave 4/ V50/ V50 Pro/ V50 Elite/CAMPARK/Go Pro Hero 5 in Swimming Any Other Outdoor Sports 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,012 The best GoPro cameras cost plenty, and there's a lot of competition from cheaper brands like Akaso. Advertising Disclaimer: Adventure in You Pte LTD is not a part of Facebook.com or Facebook Inc. Additionally, Adventure in You Pte LTD is not endorsed by Facebook, Inc. in any way. Despite it not having image stabilisation, the flagship 4k 60fps mode impresses. Akaso V50 Elite Amazon Coupon Code: 10DrekiTech . That’s partly because image stabilisation, which is not possible when filming in 4K 60fps or 1080p/120fps modes, isn’t hugely impressive lower down the food chain. Thank you for signing up to Digital Camera World. Now, let’s get into the specs of this baby. If you want an action camera, then there’s plenty to choose from, and if you go by the spec’s alone you’d think that there was little point in spending a fortune on some of the premium brands. These are the best GoPro cameras Even though the 4K/60FPS doesn’t have image stabilization, the video is crisp and clear and pretty impressive. Notably, a microSD card is not included so don’t forget to buy one separately! There’s also the minor inconvenience of having to scroll through the various camera models to connect to your own. Please deactivate your ad blocker in order to see our subscription offer, We check over 130 million products every day for the best prices. With 4K/60FPS video and 20MP images, you'll definitely get high quality action footage on your adventures! There’s a lot of value to be had here if you want an action camera capable of filming in 4K 60fps. We love its tripod thread, spare batteries, and core features, but it’s underpowered and unreliable. Here’s one that I recommend. Shop AKASO V50 Elite 4K/60fps Touch Screen WiFi Action Camera Voice Control EIS 40m Waterproof Camera Adjustable View Angle 8X Zoom Remote Control Sports Camera with Helmet Accessories Kit. Akaso V50 Elite is a very popular and one of the more expensive options. On the touchscreen, you have to tap two buttons to switch modes but you can do it at the tap of just one button with the remote! Akaso V50 Elite: conclusion. I found this Akaso camera pretty easy to use! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for AKASO V50/ V50 Elite Waterproof Case for AKASO V50/ V50 Elite Action Camera at Amazon.com. However, we cannot think of a reason to complain about the provision of two 1,050mAh batteries and a dual USB charger. It’s a nice idea. Perfect way to get into action cameras and what they can do! What’s more, you can use the discount code “adventure” to get 20% off your purchase via their website (valid until 31 December 2020)! And if that’s not enough, you get a whole host of accessories such as a waterproof case, two batteries, and various mounts. The internal mic on the camera is good (despite there being no mic setting) and easily picks up your voice if you’re speaking. The AKASO V50 ELITE action camera is one of the best medium-budget action cameras, with great quality on … Seriously, there cannot be many places an Akaso V50 Elite can’t be mounted. Easy to use, with intuitive touchscreen and buttons. Supports bigger SD cards 5. While certain areas of user-friendliness can be improved for a better experience, this camera is easy to use, with an intuitive touchscreen interface as well as buttons. Scrolling through the menus can be made more smooth and the response time can be improved for better user experience. Visit our corporate site. We found that a shaky hand didn’t necessarily mean an unwatchable video in any resolution. Click below to join our free travel blog training! Another thing I love is what you get in the package. Weighing a 76g when naked (that’s 16g lighter than a GoPro Hero7), the 60 x 32 x 41mm Akaso V50 Elite has something we always love to see on any photographic product; a 1/4-inch tripod thread. Akaso V50 Pro Best all around camera. Adventure in You Pte LTD. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising & linking to Amazon.com. The camera is visible, thanks to the plastic casing at the top of the package. Oh, and did I mention voice control? There were a few instances when the camera wouldn’t immediately sync with the app and needed multiple tries. The AKASO V50 Elite is a great choice. Liza got the travel bug at age 2, when her parents took her on her first trip to London. The onslaught of GoPro alternatives in the market has made action cameras more attractive and accessible to the casual user, like me. Decent for the average user. AKASO V50 Elite. In good lighting, the images are quite detailed, with good color and contrast. The AKASO V50 ELITE is a very impressive GoPro alternative with the good video quality. Ultimate Guide to the Best Travel Cameras, Best GoPro Alternatives: Ultimate Guide to Action Cameras, Best Travel Money Belts for Keeping Your Valuables Safe, The Perfect Philippines Packing List for Enjoying Paradise, Best Camera for Wildlife Photography: What to Look For + Our Picks, Vietnam Packing List: Ultimate Guide on What to Pack, Key Specs: 4K/60FPS video | 20 MP images | 2.36” x 1.57” x 1.18” | 78g. With specs like 4K/60FPS and 20MP images, you can get high quality action footage and photos at a fraction of the cost of a GoPro. In a market still dominated by the GoPro brand, Akaso is slowly building up a reputation as a solid competitor. I did have to press the buttons firmly to get a response but otherwise didn’t have any issues. Disclaimer: The Akaso V50 Elite was sent to us to try out but as always, our opinion is solely ours. For full information, please see our. The V50 Elite is the flagship model in the Akaso lineup. Because the new Brave 7 LE feels like an improvement on every criticism I had on the V50 (Except for the Mobile app), and it comes with a plethora of accessories right out of the box. The touchscreen fills up its back, and the lens slightly protrudes out in the front. It also shoots 1080P at 120 frames per second, making the V50 the ideal choice for super slow motion video recordings. • Looking for a GoPro? We found the app to be prone to stalling. Its chassis is soft-touch, but it's interrupted by rather too many ins and outs. For the casual user or someone dipping into the waters of action cameras, the Akaso V50 Elite is a solid buy. Please format the microSD card first in this camera before using. That means the Akaso V50 Elite can be considered just as much as an occasional camera just as much as an action camera. It's in the top 3 bestselling action cameras and has many popular alternatives in the same price range, such as 360fly 4K or GoPro Hero5.. Akaso V50 Elite is $72.86 more expensive than an average action camera ($67.13). The two-inch LCD screen is an unusual 4:3 shape and rather small. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … You’ll need the waterproof case which will keep it safe for up to 131 feet/40 meters. At 4K 60fps and 1080p 120fps you do need to use a MicroSD card that’s able to keep up with the action, a V30 or above, but this is common. Voice controlHere’s where the Pro beats the Elite: 1. Let’s go into the meat of how this action camera performs! In her free time, you can find her in dance class, climbing a wall, or seeking out the best dessert spots in town. Having two batteries is a lifesaver and means that you’ll never have to worry about a dead battery while in the middle of your adventures! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for AKASO V50 Elite 4K/60fps Touch Screen WiFi Action Camera Voice Control EIS 40m Waterproof Camera Adjustable View Angle 8X Zoom Remote Control Sports Camera with Helmet Accessories Kit at Amazon.com. But with a second battery included in the package, having a dead battery wasn’t really an issue for me. The Akaso V50 Elite captures 20MP still images which give really good detail, color and contrast in good light. However, the case does add some bulk to the camera. Intrigued by their value proposition, I took the Akaso V50 Elite, the best in Akaso’s current generation of action cameras, on a test run to see if it’s worthy of being a solid GoPro alternative. It’s best avoided. The other side contains up and down buttons for controlling an interesting 8x zoom digital function. Please refresh the page and try again. Since then, she hasn't stopped traveling. Various mounts, including a bicycle and helmet mounts, as well as bandages and tethers. Action cameras tend to work best with microSD cards that have high read and write speeds, so it’s a good idea to invest in a good one from the get-go. Basically, the Akaso V50 Elite offers great value for money. Looking for travel cameras? Weight & Size. Use the voice control. The Akaso V50 Elite's microSD card slot is on the side, along with a micro USB slot for charging and an HDMI port. Akaso V50 Elite Premium settings with upgraded features. The AKASO V50 Pro SE is streets ahead of its namesakes, it looks great, is well finished, and quality-wise the video footage is excellent. AKASO V50 Elite action camera can be activated by voice commands like “Action Start Video” and “Action Photo”, which makes the camera a terrific pal to record amazing moment in an adventure or outdoor sports like cycling, paddling, surfing, hiking, skiing. The same is true for the touchscreen. To capture videos and photos, you need a microSD card (sold separately). Whether you’re hiking a volcano in Indonesia or canyoning in Croatia, you can get steady videos and high-quality pictures which capture the best of the action. Obviously, the big draw of the Akaso V50 Elite is the 4K/60FPS video. I found it easy to put on and take off, and there are buttons so that you can access the main functions of the camera. Akaso Action Camera What’s In The Box [Related Reading: GoPro Hero 7 Review | More Than Just Another Action Camera] Review of the Akaso Action Camera V50 Elite. In the months following the launch of a new GoPro there is always a slew of copy-cat products, but this year the bar has been raised. That’s something so few action camera-makers think of, and most users need. The buttons on the camera are quite intuitive, so I didn’t have issues figuring them out. It’s 2.4 inches by 0.9 inches, and 1.6 inches deep – … Interested in the best GoPro alternatives? Exclusively for AIY Readers: The Akaso V50 Elite is a good, solid, and value-laden attempt at creating an alternative to a GoPro action camera. AKASO is a successful action camera brand that most people don’t know about, this model, the AKASO V50 ELITE is a new high-end action camera, in this review, we discover what’s great about it and why it’s pretty popular. This is a sample 1080 time lapse movie captured with the Akaso V50 Elite. The adventure was trying to figure out how to unclip it from the box afterwards. Read Customer Reviews. For all my fellow solo travelers, this camera has a tripod thread at the bottom which allows you to mount it on a small tripod — perfect for setting up those solo shots! It’s unacceptably huge and ugly and instantly cheapens the look. The charger is also a dual-battery charger so you can get those two babies juiced up simultaneously. You can record 4K videos at 60 frames per second. Digital Camera World is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Also the most popular. There’s even a handy “quick start” sticker on the camera to help you get going as soon as possible. You can also take photos in 20MP quality and easily capture fast-moving objects. Akaso V50X The entry level V50 camera. I was also pleasantly surprised by how many functions and settings the Akaso V50 Elite offers. What about the waterproof case? I've spent $3,900 on Cyber Monday (so far), GuruShots: winning photographs from the Artistic Still Life contest, Take your photos to the next level with Luminar AI’s Templates, MPB used kit challenge: get a marvelous macro photography setup on the cheap, The best dash cam in 2020: constant protection for you and your vehicle, The best instant cameras in 2020 – from best instax to best Polaroid cameras. Better microphone 4. The bottom half of the package holds a wealth of treasures. While most action cameras are black, the V50 Elite is a softer grey color with some texture. No luck. It felt good in my hands. Better battery life Comes with accessories such as waterproof case, two batteries, and various mounts. Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc. Want to learn how to travel forever? This allowed me to slide the base of the mount backwards and, voila — the camera was finally free! You will receive a verification email shortly. With Built-in advanced Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS), V50 Pro SE can be an excellent adventure camera & sport camera that can deliver steady and smooth video recording for outdoor activities, such as mountain biking, cycling, hiking, skateboarding, etc. At the end of the day, the battery life of the Akaso V50 Pro isn’t amazing, but it’s also not terrible. The Akaso V50 Elite is loaded with features and accessories to guarantee you don’t miss a moment of your adventures. There an on-off switch on the front ranged just above a pointlessly huge panel that reads “4K 60fps” next to a large brand name and product code. Akaso gets huge bonus points for including two batteries and a dual USB charger. Overall, I really like the look and feel of this action camera. However, with that achieved it piles on the extras in an attempt to woo you to invest in its all-in-one accessory assault. The Akaso V50 Elite Review has various features that make it useful when recording that one shot that can be viewed over and over again. Currently, the app is prone to lagging and crashing in the middle of an action. If you have no need for a premium product or professional quality action footage, the Akaso V50 Elite is a great budget-friendly action camera that you should consider. It’s not quite as polished an attempt as the market leaders, but it’s got core quality for video and photos and comes laden-down with accessories galore. New York, You also get a whole range of video resolution options: 4K/30FPS, 2.7K/60FPS, 2.7K/30FPS, 1080p/120FPS and 720p/240FPS video. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for AKASO V50 Elite 4K/60fps Touch Screen WiFi Action Camera Voice Control EIS 40m Waterproof Camera Adjustable View Angle 8X Zoom Remote Control Sports Camera with Helmet Accessories Kit at Amazon.com. NY 10036. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Akaso’s action cameras come in three different ranges, aimed at different types of users. Okay so I spent a little time with this camera around the house and office testing out how it works compared to my old GoPro Hero 3 (i know i know), and despite it’s much cheaper cost, the Akaso was actually pretty impressive. There’s a lot to play around with, whether it be resolution, functions like filters and time-lapses, or other advanced settings. Slo-mo as an idea doesn't work on a wide-angle camera like this since you likely have to zoom-in on the subject, which is thus rendered very low resolution. As for battery life, when I used it on-and-off for a day, taking both video and photos, it lasted about two or three hours. The video and image quality were high and perfectly suited for the average user, like me. Its dimensions are 2.36” x 1.57” x 1.18” and it weighs a light 78 grams (lighter than a GoPro!). It was simple to navigate the various menus and see what options are available. Why? On one side is a microSD card slot alongside a micro USB slot for recharging and a micro HDMI port for outputting footage directly to a TV. If you’re in the middle of something adventurous and don’t have a hand free, you can simply shout “Action Start Video” or “Action Photo” to activate the Akaso V50 Elite. The distortion-free option is nice to remove the around the  170-degree wide-angle lens look, though for both photos and videos using the digital zoom removes a lot of detail. Is a GoPro too rich for you? A decent budget attempt at besting GoPro, the Akaso V50 Elite lacks wow factor; it’s got some great core features but lacks a little when it comes to design and usability. At a relatively low price point of $139.99 USD, I was seriously impressed with how power-packed this action camera is. There was a problem. Mom wants pictures of your trip but you’re still out on a … With a starting price point of $59.99 USD for their EK7000 cameras, Akaso certainly lives up to their mission of being affordable! If you’re primarily going to use your action camera for water adventures, do note that this camera is not natively waterproof (unlike some other action cams out there). You get buttons to manage the 8x digital zoom on the right side and on the left, there’s the microSD slot as well as a USB and HDMI port. Dimensions: 2.36” x 1.57” x 1.18” | Weight: 78g | Video Resolution: 4K/60FPS | Image Resolution: 20MP, with 8x digital zoom  | Waterproof: With Case, up to 131ft/40m | Internal mic | WiFi: Yes | Bluetooth: No. We will always be 100% honest with all our reviews. Ideal for those looking for a good GoPro alternative, casual users, or those new to action cameras. There are also different photo modes you can play with, and the more experienced may want to fiddle with ISO and exposure or even choose to shoot in RAW format. I tugged, I tried pushing the plastic holds on the base, I tilted it this way and that to find anything that I had missed. The accessories like the waterproof case and the various mounts are a great starter kit for those who want to take the camera into the field immediately.

Where To Buy Pillsbury Cornbread Swirls, Whataburger Salad Dressings, Quality Assurance Specialist Salary London, Public Space Architecture, Annie's Pizza Coral Springs Menu, Anti Consumerism Quotes,

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *